Friday, May 31, 2013

Bo's Duel Academy Journey part 3 the duel at the beach and Bo.

Alexis and Mira came running as Lighting drew her first card." I summoned Freed The Brave Wander in attack mode and then end my turn with two face downs." said Lighting." I draw and I summon Element hero Clayman in defense mode and then end my turn with two face downs." said Jaden." Draw. I summoned Giant Rat and end my turn." said Earth." I place 2 card face down and I summoned Victoria in attack mode and I ended my turn by playing Magical mallet!" said Bo.

He then grab two cards and shuffle his deck." Sweet." said Bo." You must have got a good card maybe even your Stardust Dragon. I play my spell Enemy Controller and I control Clayman and switch him to attack mode then I send them to the grave and I summon my Creator!" said Lighting. Then the two were gone as the creator appear." Attack him directly with light beam!" said Lighting." Not so fast! I play Hero signal and I play my Hero kid in defense." said Jaden. Then the attack was blocked." I ended my turn." said Lighting." I draw and I summon my Stratos in attack mode and then I use his ability to pick an elemental hero from my deck in my hand. Then I play polymerization to fuse my Sparkman,Bubbleman,and Avian to summoned Elemental Hero Tempest in attack mode!" said Jaden." A powerful fusion on his second turn! That is so him." said Alexis." Tempest attack Creator!" said Jaden. Then the Creator was gone and the team lost 200 life points and they had only 3800 points." I end my turn with a facedown." said Jaden." Draw. I send my giant rat to the grave to summoned Criosphinx in defense mood and then I play the spell card sword and shield on Victoria and I knock your life points down a notch!" said Earth. They lost 900 points and had 3100 points." I end my turn." said Earth." Draw. I play the cards monster reborn and Rope of life and so return Victoria and Giant rat but then I send them back to summons a monster that is close to Stardust Dragon. Ancient Gear Golem!" said Bo." That card is even powerful than Stardust. He is a wild card." said Mira." Ancient gear punch on that lion!" said Bo. Then the lion was destroyed." His ability activated and since you switch his defense with attack. You lose 1800 life points!" said Bo. They now had only 2000 points." I end my turn with a face down!" said Bo.

" Good move. I play Lighting vortex to destroy it." said Lighting. The golem was gone." I summons The creator Incarnate and attack you directly." said Lighting. Then the two lost 1600 points and they had 1500 points." You will lose. I end my turn." said Lighting." I draw. I attack Tempest with that monster!" said Jaden. Then they lost 1200 points and they are at 800." I end my turn." said Jaden." I summons Giant solider of stone in defense mode and I end my turn." said Earth." I draw and play Junk Synchron and monster Reincarnation and I play a facedown plus to summon Victoria and synchro summon Junk Destroyer. Then I use the trap card Assault Mode Activate to summon Stardust Dragon/ Assault Mode." said Bo. The dragon then appear and roared." Awesome!" said Alexis." Now my face down and I equip the Axe of Despair on Stardust and attack Giant Solider of Stone!" said Bo." I end my turn." said Bo.

" I summoned d.d. warrior in attack mode and end my turn." said Lighting." Awesome turn Bo! I played fusion recovery to get back avian and Sparkman and I fuse those two with Burstinatrix to summon my shining flare wingman and attack the warrior and win this duel." said Jaden.

The two lost their life points and Bo and Jaden won." Yeah that was awesome." said the two." Slifer slackers." said the two girls.

They ran off as the ref came over." Winners. Please report here for your next duel in the second round next week. Check your PDA for your location and happy dueling!" said the ref.

He then left to go get some shaved ice then the two girls walked over." You were amazing Bo and Jaden!" said Alexis." I thought you were better Bo personally no offense Jaden. I think after our match we go swimming." said Mira." Yeah and I invited all of our friends after their match. We got to go get ready." said Jaden.

He then dragged Bob off to the Slifer red dorm. There stood Merlin." How was your guys duel? Me and Jesse won with 2000 points." said Merlin." We won with the help of Stardust Dragon and Shining Flare Wingman.It was fun and we are off to the beach." said Bo." Let me call Morgan to tell her." said Merlin." She probably knows due to the girls plus we got to change and then get there before the start of Alexis and Mira's duel." said Jaden. 

They changed and they grab towels and then ran to the beach and they saw the ref saying," Winner Mira and Alexis against Two Slifer red boys!" " That was quick and easy for the queens." said Morgan.

Bo then turned around and saw Morgan with pool gear." Why are they called the Queens?" said Bo." They are the queens due to their beauty and their dueling abilities like you and Jaden are called the kings." said Morgan." We are called the kings? I never heard that?" said the two." You guys don't go on your PDAs much do you? Anyway since you beat the legendary beasts Jafen and Bo beat Syrus without losing any life points and both of you are handsome. You got the nicknames." said Merlin." So I got the name because of my match with Syrus?" said Bo.

Then Bo walked up to Mira and Alexis as the others were setting up." Nice job Mira and Alexis. I knew that you guys would win but Jaden dragged me off before I could see your deck Mira. Your cards must be good to advanced to Obelisk Blue." said Bo. She then blushed and said," Thanks Bo. I would love to battle to you but I am too tired. Maybe later!" said Mira." I will hold you to that but after me and Blair's mission or something like that. She said we go out this week after her and her partners duel today. Did you invite her Alexis?" said Bo." Yep and then you can plan your little date." said Alexis." What does that mean?" said Bo." Oh nothing. Jaden is calling you to help him." said Alexis.

Bo then ran over and Mira said," Alexis! What is wrong with you? You know I like that goofball over there. Why did you invite my love rival?" " I didn't know that and she likes Jaden. So don't worry about it and maybe you can beat her and get Bo's affection." said Alexis." I will do that." said Mira.

The gang ( Bo,Chazz,Blair,Mira,Alexis, Jaden, Syrus,Bastion,Merlin,Morgan, Hassleberry,and Jesse) were having fun at the beach as Bo and Chazz payed." I hate being rich sometimes." said Chazz.

Then Blair grabbed Bo in front of Mira." So where are we going for our date Bo honey?" said Blair." Bo and Blair are dating?" said Syrus." I don't think so little buddy." said Jaden." I challenge you to a duel Blair. For the honor of going on a date with Bo." said Mira." Lets have a type duel then?" said Blair." Deal!" said Mira." What is a type duel?" said Jesse." It is a duel which is where each duelist used only two monster and have a duel." said Bastion

Next time,
The duel for a date with Bo.

No comments:

Post a Comment