Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Power Guild part 7 the rich plan

Bob was stuck listening to girl talk by Donna,Alice,and Diane. He then tried to grab his earphones but he was stop by Donna." No you did this and you are going to listen every word." said Diane.

As the train stop, Bob went to a trash can and he barfed like a madman. Abe the. came running over as the girls went to grab their bags and he asked," Do you have motion sickness?"" Girl talk is my weakness. This job had a lot of it." said Bob." So where are we supposed to go Bob?" said Stella." Lord Derange. He is Norwegian." said Abe.

The group was in front of Lord Derange's house. Then a maid named Milieux opened the door." You must be the guild known as Hero I presume?" said Milieux." Yeah Hot stuff. Where is that lady we are suppose to be serving?" said Brendan aka Brenda. She then got hit secretly by Alice." Come inside ladies and you two boys go find the dojo and that is where you will be." said Milieux.

The girls followed them as Abe and Bob tried to find the dojo." Did we get the short end of the stick?" said Abe." Kinda of. We got to defend the lady of the house and her gal pals from monsters from mobs,other suitors,and other stuff." said Bob.

Then they found the dojo and they saw a lot of knights. Then a boy around 18 in a karate uniform came up to them." You must be the boys from that hero academy. My name is Master Lang. My family has been protect this home since it was build. Every day my life is on the line to protect the girl I love." said Lang." Would that be the daughter of King Derange?" said Bob." Yeah. We are childhood friends and I wanted to tell that I like her but a servant can't date the lady of the house." said Lang." We are here to help you but don't tell the girls that we came with because this is big news back where I am from." said Abe ."Anyway, what are your name and what can you do?" said Lang." The name is Ares and my sword Raptor can destroy any foe." said Abe aka Ares." The name is Power and I can do a lot of stuff." said Bob aka Power." You two will be on guard duty with me to protect the lady of the house." said Lang." What is the lady name?" said Bob." Her name is Kim. She is a model and a prime example of beauty." said Abe." Lets get to her room already." said Lang. 

They walked to Kim's room and as Lang opened the door and then Bob got hit with a door." I am sorry fair knight." said Kim. Kim was in a bikini." Why are you wearing that?" said Lang as his face turned red." Sorry Lang. I thought I told you we are going to the pool in the backyard with my new girlfriends." said Kim. Then the girls came out in bikinis. Abe looked at Eliza who then blushed." You look nice Eliza." said Abe." Thanks Abe. Aren't you going to get your trunks?" said Eliza." We shall go get that." said Lang

 Lang and Abe went to go get their trunks and Alice opened the door and Bob was bleeding from the door." Are you the knight that I hit when I opened the door?" said Kim." Yeah.I am fine because I have been hit worse." said Bob.

Donna then came out and she hugged him." Do you think I look good Bobby?" said Donna." Yeah and I better go changed. Tell Stella I said hi." said Bob. He then ran off to find the guys." What is with the knight?" said Kim." Bob is a very strange guy. He isn't a pervert just a smooth guy." said Brenda.

Bob stood in his trunks and he watched the girls have fun." Hey Bob come join us." said Rex." No thanks. I have to guard you guys while Abe and Lang are having fun." said Bob. He then looked and he saw that Abe and Eliza were racing and Kim and Lang talking." Learn to have some fun Bob." said Stella. She then pushed Bob in the water. The group laughed." Very funny." said Bob.

Then a giant cockatrice,a water beast,and a dragon then attacked the pool." Lang. Get the girls inside while we handled these monsters." said Abe." Right. Come on ladies." said Lang.

Then the hydro beast grab Eliza,Stella,and Kim with its tentacle. Bob then became Power and Z became a sword and he free the girls. Then Abe aka Ares caught Stella an Eliza and Lang caught Kim." Thanks Lang." said Kim." Get inside ladies so that monster doesn't get you because I don't want to lose you." said Lang. Kim was then blushing and she stood there.

Stella and Eliza then grab her and they ran inside." Ares can you make a sword or a weapon for me?" said Lang." Here Lang catch." said Power. Power then handed a sword to him."Thanks Power." said Lang.

Lang then ran up to the dragon and the sword turn blue." What is up with this sword?" said Lang."It is an elemental sword. It can sense the element of the opponent." said Power. Lang then ran up and the dragon breath out fire and the sword fired out water and the dragon was in pain." This is awesome." said Lang.

The beast then grab his sword and he slashed Ares.Then the sword glowed yellow inside the beast and the water beast screamed." Don't mess with my sword!" said Ares. The sword went on top of the beast and it couldn't escape.

Power then made a magic circle around the cockatrice." I summon Zeus's lighting!" said Power. Then a lighting bolt hid the cockatrice. As the chicken fell,it froze Ares's left hand in stone. Some guards came and they took the monster somewhere." Will your hand be all right?" said Power as he reverted back to Bob." This won't last for long as long magic doesn't touch it." said Ares aka Abe.

Bob and Abe was watching the girls plus Lang who were having fun in the amusement park inside her playroom." What doesn't this place have?" said Bob." Let me see. A dinosaur themed park,Disney world,and a guild." said Abe. He keeped looking at his hand." Hey Kim. Do you have a new pair of clothing? These were soaked by that monster." said Abe." Yeah. In the main closet to the left from the exit." said Kim.

He then left and leaving Bob to watch over the girls." This sucks. I should have done a different quest." said Bob." Come on Bob. This isn't bad after all you got to saw Stella in a bikini." said Cindy." Yeah but Abe had been staring at his hand since that thing froze it. Do you think that his friends knows what is with him?" said Bob." I think that girl Eliza is going to check up on him. Ah young love." said Cindy." They are only two years younger than us." said Bob." The point doesn't matter." said Cindy.

Eliza then found Abe talking off his shirt and she saw his left arm in stone." Abe? What is happening?" said Eliza." This bird glaze is stronger than I thought." said Abe." You know what happens when you get hit with magic. You will turn into a statue!" said Eliza." Magic only makes thing worse. The only way is to defeat the master but who could it be?" said Abe. Then a noise was heard." Kim!" yelled the two. They ran and they saw a giant tree chasing Kim.

As Bob was try to save her and then he surround by demon trees. They trapped him and then poison him." Even the strongest fire can't burn my plants." said a voice. A man wearing green came over to Bob." Plant. What do you want with Lady Kim?" said Bob." It is my master." said Plants.

Then a boy around Kim's age came walking." Sam! You did this." said Lang. He then grab his sword but he was held down by plants. Sam then punched Lang." I hate you! You smug bastard! You stole Kim away and she love you so I hired Plants here and he taught me the art of summon animal parts so I can kill you and get Kim." said Sam.

Then Ares jump up toward Sam and he summoned his fire blade. Plants then trapped him into steel plants." Ares!" said Eliza.

Bob then saw the girls being knock out with sleeping gas." Let them go Plant and Sam! They aren't not involve with us." said Bob." Sorry Bob correct. They were about to free Kim from my servant Plant's plant." said Sam." Kim will never married you. She likes Lang and I will protect that!" said Ares." I see that you are rebelling against the new king. Time for you to be a statue." said Sam.

Sam then turned Ares completely in stone." Ares!" said Bob and Eliza." Is anyone else going to try stop me? Or your punishment will be far worse." said Sam.

Then the plants around Bob froze and then a flash of light freed the girls. Then two men appear. One had black hair and the other one blue hair." Fang and Chill.It is good to see you." said Bob." I heard that Sam hired Plants to attack Kim's lover Lang." said Fang." I didn't see you guys here through. Who are the new girls? Are they your many lovers Bob?" said Chill.

Then he notice Cindy." Carl! I told you stop hit on girls when I am around " said Cindy." But you were dead!?"said Chill." We will talk later. So I will go grab the statue while Donna,Rex,and Eliza get him to normal while Alice,Diane,Kari,Brendan as a girl for some reason we will have a talk about this later,and I will go get Lady Kim and Lang while Bob,Stella,Cindy,and Chill will handled the plants." said Fang.

Bob then turned his head and he saw over 7 million plants." This will be fun." said Bob. He morphed into Power and then he ran into the plants." Still the same as always isn't he?" said Chill." True." said Cindy.

Power then burned with his dragon breath over half the plants." Let me have some fun too Bob!" said Chill. He froze them and Cindy as Sun burned them." Like old times ain't it." said Chill." Yeah. Lets do the fire/ice spin! Lunar grab Power who was gone crazy." said Sun.

Lunar then flew up and she grab Power." I hope they can get this to work." said Power. They grabbed hands and then spinned.Fire and Ice came out as the plants were burned or frozen." My baby's!" said Plant." Donna. How is Ares doing?" yelled Chill." He is alive but he can't move." said Donna.Ares then made a strong sword and he gave it to Lang." Defeat him and tell Kim what you feel of her." said Ares. 

Lang ran and said," Sam! You are going down!" Lang thenslashed Sam and he was knocked out and then Plants was caught by Fang." You are under arrested and going to jail with Sam!" said Chill.

After the builders finish the house, Lang and Kim were talking." So Lang? I was thinking we go on a date in town." said Kim." That is awesome! But how?" said Lang.

Bob then stood in front of them." Since I kinda sorted of lied to you. I will help you." said Bob. Then Stella hit him." Since Bob got us into this mess, he and I plus you two will have a double date." said Stella." What why us?" said Bob." Abe is trapped in stone,Eliza is by his side, Brendan,Kari, and Donna are try to get Brendan back to a guy,Chill,Fang,Cindy,and Rex are going to see Gramps about a new mission,and Alice and Diane are leaving. So we are off tomorrow for our double date." said Stella.

Next time,
Bob,Stella,Lang,and Kin date's in the city goes well, Brendan is back to normal, Chill and Fang and Boom join the group of Bob,Stella,Brendan,Kari,Abe,Eliza,Cindy,and Rex on their new mission to the new continent of Infinte

No comments:

Post a Comment