Sunday, May 5, 2013

Power Guild part 5 the rebels rise

Bob stood in the office of the Mayor and he was staring out the window." So pretty much General Han Al, a villain from your world took over my army and he has taken over most of the spirit world. Will you help us?" said the mayor." I don't know about Bob but we the Squad will." said Brendan." That is great Brendan. I knew that you and Kari would and Bob will help in his own way." said Cindy." Okay Bob right?You will help the rebels because of your destructive powers while Stella,Cindy,Brendan,and Kari to General Han Al's base." said Mayor.

Cindy then took the gang to gear up for the fight. Cindy was talking with Brendan and Kari who were happy to see her friend again and Stella and Bob were walking there." What do you hate about her Bob?" said Stella." Um she broke my heart,restricted my powers,and took my left hand. There are many reasons why but those are the mainstream reason." said Bob.

Brendan,Kari,Cindy,and Stella were gearing up for the battle. Bob then became Power as Cindy aka Sun walk over to him." Bob? Are you still mad at me for that day?" said Sun." Yeah I am. You broke my heart when you died in front of my eyes!" yelled Power.

Power then walked off and Lunar followed after him." Power. Slow down!" said Lunar. Power then stop and he turned around and said," Yes?!"."Bob. This isn't the guy I know." said Lunar." Sorry but she gets me off my rocker. She broke my heart right before she died by the great demon king." said Power.

Power then showed Lunar the bracelet. She look inside and she saw little Pokemon,cartoon network character,and others sprits." What is this?" said Lunar." This band can summoned any little thing in here. They will be my armor." said Power.

Power then summoned Z,Scampers,Ship,Tyro,Eevee, and Genesect." You guys know what to do." said Power. Ship then became his armor, Genesect then turned his hand into a cannon, Eevee became a power source for the armor,Z and Scampers became twins giant blades,and Tyro turned into a head band." Wow!" said Element.

He looked the same but with a sword." A little bit too much Bob but it will be easier." said Kai.

They were talking as a flying camera was watching them. A servant then came to General Han Al." Master they have sent for that demon Power." said the servant." Good I will go to the army to make them fight Power and since you are my strongest servant go take care of those heroes who tried to stop us." said General Han.

Power was in the air way above the army and the main base of General Han Al.He then notice the rebels about to attack when the army walks by." Does she like me?" said Power." Who are you talking about?" said a girl.

He then turned around and he saw Lunar behind him." Shouldn't you be helping the rest of the team?" said Power." You don't want me here and be with your ex." said Lunar." No it isn't that. You just surprise me and I thought I would be working alone." said Power.

Then the rebels were attacked by robots and the army." I will take down the robots. Can you help the rebels?" said Power." Sure." said Lunar. Lunar then flew down and she picked up the army's guns." Thanks Ms.Lunar." said a rebel.

Power then used his gun to blast the robots down like dominos." Timber!" said Power. He then notice a new set of soldiers. He then flew over and he fell down with his fist glowing bright. He then made them float as he grab a blade and he slashed them in the air. Then a group of about a billion soldiers surround him." Bring it on! I need something to get my rage out on." said Power.

Inside the main base, Element just freezed the guards." Guess Power and Lunar can really make a distraction." said Kai. The two then looked out the window and they saw Power slashed,blasted,and burned things. Sun then stood in front of the group," Lets get going. So we can save the spirit world." said Sun. They walked as Sun kept thinking," Is he still mad about then?"

Flashback to two years ago, Bob,Kari,Brendan,and Cindy were on the spot of the great demon king revival. Bob was weak then normal.Brendan was freezing the king in his human form but he was pushed down the mountain, Kari then blasted ki,chi,and energy at the king but he absorb it into his sword and then slashed her, and Bob blasted him with everything he gots." Silly mortal.You can't beat the great demon king with silly attacks like that." said the king.

He then grab Bob and he grab his neck." Let him go!" said Cindy. She then blasted him with a huge solar ball and he burned. She then ran toward Bob." Cindy I love you." said Bob." I can't love you because I like you as a friend and nothing else. Now let me put this on." said Cindy. She then had a bracelet and she put in on him." This will help you get stronger but it will make you lose an hand." said Cindy.

Bob then scream and his left hand fell off." You help save your friend by giving him the bracelet of power. Smart girl for a spirit." said Demon King. Bob stood up and he saw Cindy was about to disappear." Cindy. I never want to see you again!!!!" said Bob. Cindy then start to cry and she blasted a huge ball of solar on herself and she sent the demon king back to hell. She then disappear into the spirit world.

Kai then opened the door and there stood the servant being drained by the demon king." I guess my old friends came back to stop me." said Demon King." Demon King? But I kill you." said Sun." You can't kill a demon with fire." said Demon. Element then summoned a giant bear of ice and it ran into the king. He then absorb the ice and he froze the room." So cold." said Kai. Kai then tried to produce heat from her body but Demon froze her solid and he threw her against the wall." Who is next?" said the Demon King.

Power had just finish the army as the rebels went to go free the people.Lunar thennfloated over to him and she said," That was actually a lot easier than I thought.".

Then a giant bullet flew toward them but Lunar caught it and Power then blast it." You two are a great couple." said General Han. He then appear in a war armor. He then blasted the two with missile, nukes,bomb,and bullets at the two who were blushing.

Then the servant was blocking the attack." Servant! Who did this to you?" said Han. Then a bruise Element came out with the frozen Kai to the two still blushing and he fell down." What happened to Kari?" said Lunar." She was frozen by the demon king." said Element. Power then looked worried." The Demon King?" said Power."Stay here so then we can have our fight." said Han.

He then jumped in the hole and he saw the king holding Sun and she was out cold." You must be the master of this castle and that servant that I kill for power." said the Demon." You shall fear my wrath demon. You will not take my kingdom." said Han.

Power and Lunar came in." Bob. Are you ready to fight him after what he did to Cindy your girlfriend?" said Lunar." Yeah and she is not my girlfriend and maybe not even friends." said Power.

Lunar then saw the knockout Sun and she grabbed her. Power looked at Han who was tired as the king who was happy." You are really strong." said Han. He went out old. Then the king pick him up and he was about to dry him.

Then Lunar grabbed the General." You must be that boy's new girlfriend. Maybe I should kill you." said DK. He thennran up to Lunar who screamed but Power blocked him." Stay away from her!" said Power. Power then blasted him with a sun explode and he fell toward the rebels." Get Sun,Element, and Kai to the medical bay back at the rebels camp." said Power." I want to help you fight the Demon King." said Lunar.

Power turned around and he said," I don't want to lose you like I did Sun but she denied me. So go and maybe we can go out sometime." said Power. He then ran toward the king. Lunar then stood there who was blushing." Does he want to go on a date with me?" said Lunar. She then looked at Sun who was injured and she grab her and went outside to grab Element and Kai and she flew to the base.

Power then made a sword and he slashed the king into the air." Nova Blast!" said Power. Then the king was in the air more." Ice age!" said Power. The king then was frozen in a glacier.

He then broke out and he said," Let me get out an attack!" said Demon King. Power then punched him in a repeat pattern with random colored fist. The Demon king was finally free." Eat my demon king nuke explosion!" said Demon King. Power was then blasted with a dark fire.

Then Power stood there with some burns." That attack isn't as strong as I remember it being." said Power." You bastard!I will kill you with this!" said Demon King.

Then a giant dark sun ball appeared and he threw toward Power." Eat my Dark Sun ball!" said Demon King. Then a huge explosion hit him.

The Demon King was covered in bruises and he was breathing heavily." Time to go get some new demon slaves!" said Demon. Then Power grabbed him." Don't you even try to leave!" said Power. Power then blast him into the ground." Time to take you back to your dimensions." said Power. He then tried to carry him." You need to lose some weight. God!" said Power.

The spirits world was back to normal as Bob,Cindy,Stella,Brendan,and Kari were treated as heroes. The mayor then gave Cindy passage to the human world as she joined the group.

Bob looked out the window on the other side of the train." He said that he wanted to go on a date with you?" said Brendan.Stella then nod." Bob never has been smooth at anything that involve women like every." said Cindy." Where are you two going?" said Kari.

Kari was over by Bob." What do you mean?" said Bob." On your date!" said Kari." Well I was think this place by our usual training camp." said Bob." What is this training camp?" said Stella." Every year,The guild go to this place to feel relaxed and stuff and that where are we going!" said Bob.

Next time,
The gang go to this kickass zone and crazy adventure begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment