Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Bo's Duel Academy journey part 1 the first day

This story is a fan fiction of Yugioh Gx. This story will only the GX characters and will based around all three English dub season. So lets begin on a boat to Duel Academy with our main character Bo and it isn't Bob but is similar in main ways and is the character for most Fanfic at this point so don't hate. A duel will be an entire part. This will be the intro

The boat had landed and kids came out like crazy. A boy with black hair and blue eyes,a red t-shirt, black jeans,a watch,a deck holder on the side,and regular tennis shoes. He was carry a bag."Still can't believe I am here." said Bo.He then stood there and he was smelling the air and then he looked at his watch." I better get to class." said Bo.

He started to running up the hill and he saw a sign that said, Slifer red dorm to the left and Ra yellow dorm, Obelisk blue dorm, and the academy is to the right." Crap I forgot where I am supposed to go. I better to go the academy and see if they can help me." said Bo. 

Bo then ran to the academy and he found Chancellor Sheppard's office. He then knocked on the door." Who is it?" said Sheppard." My name is Bo. I am new here and I don't know where I am supposed to go." said Bo." Well then. Come in my boy." said Sheppard. The door then opened and Bo walked in.

" Sit down my boy as I pull up your records." said Sheppard. Bo then sat down as the chancellor pulled up his record." You must be Bo Powers. Ah here you go my boy your schedule." said Sheppard.

He then hand Bo a piece of paper." Will I be late?" said Bo." No my boy. Since I run this place and you are new and strangely in the second year class. You will be let off easy. Good luck." said Sheppard. Bo left as he said as he left," Good guy. Better get to Professor Crowler's class."

The class was huge and they were talking as Bo entered."You must be the new student. Sweet." said a voice. Bo turned his head and he saw Jaden Yuki next to him." My name is Jaden. You must be pretty good at Duel monsters to be in the second year class." said Jaden." Yeah. I did beat a regional champion." said Bo." That is so cool. We got to duel sometime okay bro." said Jaden." Deal. So do you have any friends in here?" said Bo." Lets go see them because I like you freshmen." said Jaden.

Bo followed Jaden to his friends which was three girls and one boy and one was cute to Bo."Who is this guy Jaden? He look pretty strong." said the boy.

Then Doctor Crowler appear." A scary monster. " said Bo."Attention you annoying kids, Wehave two new students in your class. Would the two please come up?!" said Crowler. Bo then sighed and he stood at the front and he stood by a cute girl who had sliver hair in a female Obelisk uniform and she was just next to Jaden early." Meet your new classmates Mira Luna and Bo Powers." said Crowler. 

Bo was getting stared by everyone." Hi." said Bo." They are so cute." said the class." Stop you crazy harpies. Anyway since you know what Mira's class is. Bo will be Slifer Red.Now start learning!" said Crowler.

Bo and Mira then went back to their seats." You must be pretty good to enter this class. The name is Merlin Elemental. I am the best at spell and field spell personally." said Merlin." Ignore him Bo. My name is Morgan Fist but call me Morgan. Your older hot sister." said Morgan." Ignore her Bo. My name is Alexis Rhodes and this beautiful girl right here is Mira." said Alexis." Hi Mira. It will be good to know you." said Bo. Bo then held out his hand and she shook it." Nice to meet you Bo. It will be fun to get to know you." said Mira. The two then blushed." So where are you staying Bo? Because me and Jaden need a roommate at the Slifer Red dorm." said Merlin." Um sure." said Bo.

Meanwhile in the Ra yellow section, a boy with blue spiky hair and glasses was staring at Bo." I don't like that guy talking to Jaden." said the boy. Then a boy with black hair came up to him." Easy Syrus. He is just talking to Jaden." said boy." I know Bastion. Every since this year started, I was moved to Ra yellow, I have to wear yellow which is a pussy color,and my dorm mate is an army nut named  Hassleberry is crazy." said Syrus. He then pointed to the army nutcase." I get your point. Why don't he challenged him to a duel or something?" said Bastion." That is a good idea. Lets ask him after classes are over." said Syrus.

The day was over as Bo,Jaden,and Merlin were walking to their dorm." So you are going to crash here with us freshman? I don't mind you." said Merlin." Thanks for having me and what is the grub here like?" said Bo." We usually eat over at the Obelisk girls dorm for reason." said Jaden.

Jaden then opened the door and he sat down at the bottom." You don't mind the top do you Bo?" said Merlin. " No problem." said Bo.Bo was putting his stuff away as a family photo flew away." What is this? Was this when you were a kid?" said Alexis.

Bo then turned his head and he saw Morgan,Alexis,and Mira." Yeah. That when my brothers were about to come to duel Academy." said Bo. Merlin then got up and saw his family." No way. Your brother is Lucas Powers? A duel academy legend." said Merlin." The very same." said Bo." Your sister is Rai Powers? A great academy beauty queen?" said Morgan." Yeah and she always shows how cute I am to her girlfriends." said Bo." Anyway Mira,ask them what we came here for." said Alexis." What is it Mira?" said Jaden." I would like to invite you three to the Obelisk first dinner of the new term." said Mira." Sure thing Mira. I would be delighted too but I am not sure about those two." said Bob." Hey!" said the two." You will fit right in. Lets get going." said Alexis.

As Bo locked the door, Syrus appear at the bottom of the stairs along with the gang." Hey Sy, What is up?" said Jaden." I came here to challenge Bo to a duel." said Syrus." Shouldn't you pick on someone your own size and grade?" said Merlin." Never mind that. Do you accept my challenge Bo?" said Syrus." Sure. I would love to battle Zane's little brother." said Bo." You are going down. At the duel auditorium tomorrow after school." said Syrus. He ran off.

After dinner, Bo was at the table with his deck while Jaden and Merlin were at the shower."I know he use Vehicroid cards. What should I do?" said Bo." Believe in your cards and they will be the right decision." said Jaden.

Jaden came in as Merlin followed. He then walk over and he saw Bo's deck." Nice cards man. You don't really stuck to one type of cards. Nice." said Merlin." Do you think I can beat Syrus? He is Zane's little brother." said Bo." You are the little brother of Lucas and Rai. You will be fine." said Jaden. Bo picked 60 cards and he went to bed.

The next day, the auditorium was packed with students." Wow you are popular. You are my little brother." said Morgan." Good luck Bo. I know you can win against Syrus." said Alexis. She then kissed him on the head and he glowed red and Mira was jealous." Would Bob please report down to the field?" said the ref." Better get going." said Bo.

He ran down there as Mira followed him. He was there as Syrus was standing." This will be fun. I wil be able to beat a Powers." said Syrus." And I will beat a Truesdale." said Bo. Their duel disks opened." Duel!" said the two.

Next time,
The duel,Crowler,and tag team?

No comments:

Post a Comment