Friday, May 17, 2013

Powerful Power part 52 The college experience

Snakes,dragon,and dinosaur will be counted with reptile because I don't know what they are in the animal kingdom.

Bob stood in front of the school which was called Arts and Knowledge university.Bob then turn around and he saw Stella,Tyro,Ship,Z,Scampers,Alex, and Zach." I can't believe you are making me go to school." said Scampers." It would be good for you because you can't relay on Ship for everything." said Bob." I already have a high school education and so does Scampers." said Scarlet." Don't argue with Bob okay you two. We think it would be good for you guys to get some education." said Stella." Then why doesn't Tyro have to go?" said the two." Tyro has trained under Vance, studies under some great minds,and he doesn't ask for much not like you two." said Z." Thank you Zoe. I decide to take classes which fit my criteria." said Tyro." Call me Z okay Tyro." said Z." Why do you call yourselves Z anyway? Zoe is such a pretty name." said Zach." She has a troubling past with that name." said Alex." Anyway I will be go to get the gym side because that is where I am teaching.said Bob.

Bob and Tyro went there,Stella and Z went to the arts district,and Scampers, Scarlet,Alex, Ship, and Zach went to the knowledge district.

Bob had part ways with Tyro and he enter his classroom. It was huge. He walked in and he counted 100 seats." Okay my first class is 75% girls but 25% boy.This will be fun." said Bob.

They all came in." Welcome to Metahumam's study of humans and monsters. My name is Robert Percival X but call me Bob for short. Any questions? " said Bob.

The whole class raised their hands. Bob then picked a ponytailed brunette who was raised her hand." Yes.Ms. Missy Olga?" said Bob." Are you related to that hunk Lance?" said Mussy. The girls all cheered in joy." Yep." said Bob." Didn't you have a fight with your father?" said a boy." Mikey!Don't mention that!" said a girl." It is fine Ms.Lola Harriet. I got use to it. Any questions not about my family?" said Bob.

Only one hand stood up after that." Yes Mr.Albert." said Bob." Call me Al. How are you our teacher exactly? You got a degree and all but don't you have to go through teaching school or something?" said Al." Good question. I was raised among a family of teachers since childhood so they let me teach this class. Okay our first subject is Metas through out history." said Bob.

Bob then taught the class about metas during the civil war,revolutionary war, world wars,and now." How did you get all these?" said a boy named Max Woodrow." My friend who works at the historic district at Harvard." said Bob." Okay." said Max.

Bob kept teaching and then class end." See you guys in two days and if you have questions ask me at my office after school,during your free time,or at lunch. I have to get going." said Bob." Where do you have to go?" said Luis." To teach theater. I got stuck teaching this, theater, gym twice,math,and the rest is for me." said Bob.

The class ran out to their next class as did Bob. He walked and then he saw Stella walking to the theater." How was teaching the first time?" said Stella." Very stressful especially they mention my father but I made it through. How did the weapons do during their class?" said Bob." I heard from Zach that Scampers and Scarlet are struggling with fit in because they are quite lazy. Where are you off too?" said Stella." Helping teach theater. Major dullsville though." said Bob." I am off to theater. I don't think that theater is dullsville." said Stella." It isn't. I was just joking." said Bob." Okay then." said Stella.

The two then enter the theater room and they saw a giant stage and kids in the front." Mr.X please come up here." said a women." Avenge me." said Bob.

He thentrudged up there and he did a flip." Mr.X has volunteer himself to help me teach you in the way of theater. I am your teacher Mrs.Laurence." said Laurence." Nice name." said Bob. He was then hit with a riding crop." Who carrys that?!" said Bob." I did because for children like you. This class will be acting famous plays through out history. Mr. X please read who is what in this play we are doing." said Laurence. Bob had a script thing." This is so old. Okay so..." said Bob.

Bob then read the roles. He then got a call from his agent." Power baby. Do you need a gig?" said Sora." After your last one I ain't so sure." said Bob." How was I supposed to know that an army of skeleton would attack that station? Anyway you know that Guild thing?" said Sora." Yeah and some of them are good friends." said Bob." Exactly my point. Well I got you a job with them Helping the guild with a dimensional villain know as Galaxy. You in?" said Sora." Hell yeah! Awesome a dimensional villain! Where are they?" said Bob

 He left the theater room to go outside." It is by a warehouse district owned by someone calling themselves Reptile near your location." said Sora." I will be there in a flash." said Bob.

He morphed into Power and he ran toward the warehouse district." I can't believe it is Reptile from the scroll and those thugs." said Power. The name Reptile was on the scroll that OH had and Bob had scanned. It was a part of a evil team that the Fire Bolts was before he and his pals destroy.

Then Element appeared." Hey Power. What's up?" said Element." Saving the world and you should be in class learning!" said Power." You know I wouldn't go to class Bob and we need some bro time. So where are we heading?" said Element." The warehouse district to help the guild out with a dimensional threat along side the Reptile." said Power." That sounds like fun." said Element.

The two went to the warehouse district as two men plus one girl were following them." Fang and Boom. They know me and they will try to kill me." said the blue hair and blue eye man." Calm down Chill or you will melt and you are a changed man. I will stop them if they try to kill you. They will feel a smack down." said Fang." Plus they will go boom!" said Boom.

Power and Element then saw the guild fighting Galaxy as this reptile was followed them slowly." We should knock out the reptiles before we help the guild." said Power." But isn't Galaxy like really powerful or something?" said Element." The guild according to Ship's records have fought stronger. So lets go stop those reptile." said Power.

The two jumped down in the reptile pit." So two of the famous Squad decide to stop the reptiles." said a snake. The snake then grab the two and they couldn't get out." We combine these snakes with the DNA of Monster from the guild. I am the leader of this group of snakes/lizards Hydra!" said Hydra.

Hydra look like a mixture of a bodybuilder/dragon/hydra and a T-Rex." So what are you exactly?" said Element." I am a mixture of animals of the reptile plus snake. I am one of the big four of Reptile." said Hydra." So are you the ugliest of Reptile? Because you do show it." said Boom.

They all look up and they saw Chill and Fang and Boom jumped in. Chill froze the snake holding Element and Fang turned himself into a tiger and freeing Power and Boom blowing Viper away from them."Thanks man." said Power." Curse. I better let my army take care of your four while I go help the new master of Reptile Galaxy." said Hydra.

He then flew off as an army of snakes,lizards,dragons,and dinosaurs surround them." So Chill is going to help us?" said Element." After you beat the entire Fire Bolts,I decide to get the other 4 factions with Fang here." said Chill." Lets knock out these reptiles then we can figure out what to do." said Power." I like your style. Lets do this." said Fang." Time for you to go boom!" said Boom.

At the college lunchroom, Stella,Kari,Cindy,Abe,Eliza,Rex,Z,Zach,Ship,Alex,Scampers,and Scarlet were eating as Tyro was watching TV." Do you guys know where Bob went off to?" said Stella." Probably supering. Knowing him." said Abe." Brendan has lefted class too. Did he go out with Bob or something?" said Kari." Do you think he went to go see his girlfriend? Brendan wouldn't never do that because you or Vance would kick his ass." said Cindy." That would be awesome to see. I would do that to my boyfriend if I had one." said Rex." Hey guys. Look at the TV.I found the two." said Eliza.

The TV had Chill freezing,Boom exploding stuff,Fang slashing things,Element doing elemental things,and Power punching things." I found master Robert." said Ship." Why is he fighting reptiles?" said Zach." Who knows?" said Z." Lets go save Power and we get to beat up on extinct animals. All my dreams are coming."said Scampers. He then ran to go find Bob and Brendan as everyone followed." I hope Fang,Boom,and Chill will join the Squad. We need more guys because more girls would be bad."said Scarlet." Like we need more girls around here." said Tyro.

The five stood over the defeated reptiles." That was too easy. I mean dinosaur should have been hard to defeat." said Power." Nothing can live past Boom's explosion." said Fang." Kaboom!!" said Boom." Anyway. Lets go stop Hydra and Galaxy and help the guild." said Chill." Lets go smash a dimensional villain. said Element.

He ran with Boom as Chill,Fang,and Power ran after them. There stood Hydra killing the Guild and Galaxy." They were no match for me." said Hydra." How can you beat the guild?" said Power." My good friend Galaxy here was really hard on them and it knock them and I drained them dry." said Hydra." Not yet you overgrown gecko!" said Galaxy.

Galaxy then blasted him and he was free." Do you mind if I help you take down this overgrown gecko?" said Galaxy." Sure but we need to have a talk about what you are doing here." said Fang.

Fang then became a tiger/ shark and he grew giant claws and slashed him like crazy,Chill kept trying to freeze him,Boom put bombs all around Hydra and blasting him,Element blasting the elements,and Power was getting ready for a powerful move.

Then Stella aka Lunar appeared with Dino,Ares,Z,Scampers,Ship,Sun, Alien,and Kai appeared. The weapons went on Power." You may have assembled a good amount of heroes but you can't beat a leader of Reptile in their true form." said Hydra.

He then morphed into a giant dragon." Okay everyone use their most powerful move!" said Power. Kai made a giant Kai blast,Sun made a giant nuclear flare,Ares summonsed a giant sword,Alien became a giant alien and made a giant blaster, both Dino and Fang became giant dinosaur/tiger, Chill made a giant blizzard,Lunar summons a rain of meteor,Tyro summons a giant ball full of Power energy,Boom made a giant Bomb,Element made a giant ball of elemental energy,Galaxy summoned a black hole to keep him there,and Power turn Z and Scampers into a giant cannon." Fire!" said Power.

The blasts hit the dragon and he was out cold and the guild got their powers and thankd the squad." Okay Galaxy, you have some questions to answer." said Chill." Fine. I am a Norman from a different realties." said Galaxy." Do you like me?" said Lunar." No my Stella is being abused by Bob's evil double. So I am going take you back to my dimension to stop the evil Power." said Galaxy. He dragged the 12 into his dimension.

Next time,
The gang gets separate into fours.

No comments:

Post a Comment