Saturday, May 25, 2013

Power Guild part 8 The double date with royalty and a boat rode to Infinite.

Bob stood outside of the house with Lang. Bob had a red t-shirt,his black pants,his sunglasses,and his watch on." Can't believe I am stuck on a date." said Bob." I think we are lucky because your pals are stuck setting up for your next mission and Lady Kim is rich so we are going to spend so much." said Lang." I still hate doing this." said Bob.

Then Bob was hit by a gate." Sorry fair knight for hitting you again." said Kim." Bob gets hurt on a daily basis so this is just a love tap to him." said Stella." What gives you the right to make fun of me?" said Bob. Bob then saw Stella in a cute outfit which then he bleed from his nose." I guess the gate hit hard than you thought." said Lang.

The four were walking around the town." So where we are off to first?" said the girls." Where do you ladies want to go?" said Lang." Hey Bob, aren't your weapons on you?" said Stella." No they said they had things to do in the spirit world. Why?" said Bob." Just wanted to know." said Stella." I know that their is a great restaurant where they serve you in a way which is quite fancy and amazing." said Kim." It is around lunch time. We should go." said Bob." Lets go then." said Lang.

They walked off as Donna,Kari,and Brendan who was still a girl were following them." Donna? Why am I still a girl?" said Brenda." You look cute in that outfit Brenda. Plus Bob's spell is really strong." said Donna." She wanted to spy on Bob and Stella because she wants Bob for herself." said Kari." Are you sure about?" said Brenda." Brenda you are now a women so this may be new to you but our emotions are better then men." said Kari." They are getting away after them." said Donna. She sneak after them as the two sighed and they followed her.

In the restaurant, Bob sat down and Stella asked," Hey Bob? I have a question." " Shoot." said Bob." Have you been in the guild? Who did you train under? How long have you known Chill, Fang,Cindy, Brendan,Kari,and Donna?" said Stella." I would love to know this as well fair knight." said Kim." It would be cool to know Master Carl and Frank in the guild." said Lang.

"Okay let me see. Gramps made me join Hero Academy when my powers came in at 5. I trained under Gramps,my real father Arthur,my mom Audrey,my older brothers Lance and Cletus, my older sister Robin, Kari's older brother Vance,my fake dad Sam, and my fake mom Selma. Chill aka Carl came around when I was 7 and he was about 8 or 9. Frank aka Fang join around my 8th birthday. Cindy, Brendan,and Kari joined the guild exactly when I was 6 and they were 6 too. Donna joined when I was discovered girls at age 12." said Bob." Which girls noticed you?"said Kim." Let see there is a fan club." said Bob.

He was then hit with a frying pan by Stella." Sorry but you didn't tell me there is a fan club." said Stella." Doesn't everyone beat him up?" said Lang." Kinda. It is a tradition at Hero Academy. said Stella.

Brenda,Kari,and Donna were watching." Wow.He does get hit often?" said Brenda." It is a ritual when you joined the guild. I don't think he knows." said Kari." I got to hit him with a hammer when I joined. Then I fell in love with him after he help me on my first job." said Donna."I am still lost how he got a fan club with being a mega idiot and pervert." said Brenda." His family is very famous and beautiful." said Kari.

Donna notice the four coming toward them." Invisible." said Donna. They were gone and they followed them out.

Abe and Eliza were at the local mall in town at the bookstore." I wonder how Bob is doing on his date?" said Eliza." Very good probably for his standard and he is the worst with women. I heard that when you joined Hero you got to beat him up." said Abe." That is a rumor." said Eliza.

Abe then saw Bob walking in the mall alone." I see them. You shall go ask him." said Abe. Then Donna attacked Bob." I finally have some alone time with you." said Donna." Donna. What are you doing to Bob?" said Eliza.

The two walked up to Bob who was smiling." I am showing him a good time like a good girlfriend does not like you Eliza or Stella." said Donna. Eliza was blushing as Abe was confused." What does she mean by that?" said Abe.

Then Donna got off Bob." It is simple Abe. These girls are crazy." said Bob. Donna then made a spell and Bob ran off as Abe tried to catch up to him." Where did your date go?" said Abe." Somewhere that they need only Lang so I decide to go off somewhere." said Bob." What was the spell that Donna did?" said Abe." You don't want to know." said Bob.

The two boys then stood in the park." I think we lost them." said Bob." Hey Eliza was telling me of a certain ritual that involve you." said Abe." Which one? There is a lot." said Bob." The one that involve hit you to join." said Abe." Oh that one. You see Gramps just says that to mess with the guild. It isn't true." said Bob." So you can join the guild without hitting you?" said Abe." Of course. You remind me of you when I was a kid. A powerful soul. I like you so if I get a new mission. You are joining me." said Bob." That is so cool but what about the girls?" said Abe." Exactly what do you mean about that?" said Bob." They will join us and you can only have 4 people to a team." said Abe. 

Then Chill and Fang joined the two males." Not true young guild member. Some mission involve more than four." said Fang." And this mission we have from the boss man involve 12 people." said Chill." Where are we going?" said Abe." To the continent of Infinite." said Fang." And Bob. That is where is Stella's academy where she was before she met you and you have been there and it is an all girls school and she is join us."said Chill." Lets go tell the girls then and lets introduce Boom to the recruits." said Bob.

At the hotel where the gang was staying, Bob was working on a spell to change Brendan back to a boy." Man I am good at this." said Bob. Brendan was then back to normal." Thank you Bob for turning back to normal and now what is the mission is about?" said Brendan. 

Bob,Abe,Fang,Cindy,Stella,Eliza,Brendan,Rex,Chill,Kari,Donna,and some strange girl with blond hair were in Bob's room." Okay so our mission involve us to go Infinite, a continent which was Stella's home town." said Fang." Why are we going there Frank? I mean I am wasting my time to help Bob and Stella relationship grow when I could be taking him." said Donna." Ignoring that previous statement. Thanks to the Derange's family. We have tickets to Infinite. That place is very hard to get to and after the mission we have a wedding to attend." said Kari." Sweet free wedding food." said Brendan." Master Chill, what is our mission in Infinite?" said Abe." Well my dear apprentice, we are going to the girls academy of Athena. All those girls will be fun to look at." said Chill.

He was then dragged off by Cindy who said," I will be back after I beat the living snot out of him!" " So Fang, who is this girl?" said Rex pointing to the blond." That is Boom, our guild explosive expert and the cause of most of our guild hall destruction." said Brendan." I heard stories about you three because you got to be with the " hunk" of Hero Academy. He isn't real that hot not like his older siblings.And Bob cause most of the destruction." said Boom." I heard from Build that it was about 50/50 with you two." said Eliza." Anyway so when are we leaving for Infinite?" said Stella." I think tomorrow. Right Fang?" said Bob. Fang then nod. Cindy came back in with the knockout Chill as she placed him on the bed.

Bob stood in his room which he was sharing with Brendan." I feel sorry for Abe being stuck with Boom. I mean she is crazy." said Brendan.Then Stella enter with Kari in their swimsuit." You girls look nice. Why you are wearing that? I don't think this boat has a pool." said Bob. Stella was blushing as Kari was saying," Since we are waiting to go Infinite, we should have some fun and Bob,Stella want to show you her in a bikini." " Okay just wait out here then while we change into our trunks." said Brendan.

He then closed the door as Stella was yelling at Kari," Kari I thought you were supposed to help me gain Bob's heart but not like this." " Easy Stella. Calm yourself or Bob won't find you attractive. I have a plan because Bob is a dense idiot. I am his childhood friend and since I like you with your spunk I will help you gain his heart." said Kari." Didn't he say he like me?" said Stella." He forget things because things keep him." said Kari." Fine but if you do this.I am getting the girls to help you with Brendan." said Stella. 

The four went out to the pool as Bob had to sign autographs." I hate being beautiful." said Bob. Stella was watching him with anger as Kari grabbed her as Brendan went to looking at girls."Calm down Stella.It is just fan girls." said Kari." You are right but isn't your boyfriend plus Chill looking at girls." said Stella.

Then Cindy and Kari dragged the two off as Bob walk toward Stella." You seem mad at me for some reason." said Bob." No what make you think that?" said Stella." Did I forget something?" said Bob." We are going back to my school which I ditched out." said Kari." Didn't Alice and Diane come with you to Hero Academy?" said Bob." We meet them along the way." said Stella." Are you scared to go back?" said Bob." A little but if you are there. It won't be so bad." said Stella." Do your parents live there or is it just you?" said Bob." My mom,dad,grandmother,and my little brother. Why do you want to meet them?" said Stella." I don't know why but I keep getting messages about meeting your parents from a strange source." said Bob." Really. Can't your phone deceiver things?"said Stella." Actually I can't because the messages are really good." said Bob.

Fang walked up to the two." I have a question for you Bob. Can you still transform?" said Fang." Yeah why?" said Bob." For the mission your gifts will be need." said Fang.

Next time,
The gang is going to the continent of Infinite,Fang tells Bob about the true nature of the mission, and it ain't pretty

No comments:

Post a Comment