Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Power Academy part 1 the return

A return of the first Power Story

In front of the academy known as Hero,a man stood outside. He had snowy white hair,blue eyes,a black and red cap which covered his face, a band,and regular mortal clothing. He looked 19 and he had a bag." So this is where is mom lives?" said the man.

He then walked inside and greeted by a woman. She had the snowy hair just like the man." Welcome to Hero son." said The women. The two walked into the academy.

The man looked around and he saw kids flying." You are probably aren't used it to other meta humans because of your father." said Mom." Yeah. He told me and him were the only meta humans in the mortal world. So I am not used to this." said the man.

The mother then opened the door and two boys one with red and the other black hair and a white haired girl stood there." Kids meet your little brother Bob Percival X." said the mother.

The girl then grabbed Bob." He is so cute Audrey." said the girl." He doesn't look that special. Are you sure this kid is yours? You are way too trusting Robin." said the red head." Live a little Cletus. He might be our little brother." said the black hair man.

Bob was put down and he asked," Who are you three?" " Sorry,my name is Lance X. I am 25." said Lance." My name is Cletus X. I am 26." said Cletus." My name is Robin Lucile X. I am 27."said Robin.

Audrey then walked in front of the three." My name is Audrey Elizabeth X. Do you mind tell us something about you?" said Audrey.

Bob then took off his hat and he said," My name is Robert Percival X. Can you call me Bob? My father sent me here after our fight." said Bob. Audrey then read his mind." He is clean. Sit down Bob. We have stuff to tell you." said Audrey. 

Robin closed the door and Audrey then said to Bob,"You are related to a family with great gifts like magic,the elements, summon,and others. You are the most powerful member in our family according to the family tree. I can read minds, control the fabric of time and space,and can control things with my mind. I am the leader of this academy. Now here is Robin." said Audrey." Okay Bob. This academy was formed to protect the mortals from this world monsters and evil people. I can change my shape,super human,and the power of fire." said Robin." You will be join a group of heroes to accept quests on the wall. Then you will do them. I can control the power of darkness and light." said Cletus." You are a special case Bob. You can do anything but only one at a time. I can control the known elements,super strength and speed,teleport,and magic." said Lance." So everyone here has super powers and we protect the humans?" said Bob." That us the just of it." said Audrey." Cool." said Bob.

In a classroom, teens were talking as the teacher was drinking. There was some teens which we will focus on. A boy with green hair and he had a bandana on him. He looked about 18, then we have a girl who had red haired and she looked about 18, and we have a girl with sliver hair and she looked 18 as well." I heard there is a new student coming today." said the boy." Brendan. I heard it was the son of the director."said the red haired girl." Come on Kari. This guy wouldn't be the son of the director because he consider a god." said the sliver girl.

The door opened as the class looked. It was Bob." You must be the new student join our wondrous class. My name is Ms.Wine. I can control all forms of water. Please come to the front of the room as these little shits sit down!" said the teacher.

She sat down as did the students." Okay then. My name is Robert Perceval X. My mom is the director here. So treat me the same as everyone and please call me Bob." said Bob." Please sit down Bob. Please start by getting your team ready for your first mission." said Wine.

The class converse with each other as Bob looked out the window. Then he got pushed by two older kids. One  looks giant and the other a weasel.

"You think that you are so tough because you are the chosen one." said the weasel." No I don't. I just want to be treated to be normally." said Bob." I don't like this guy Quick. He scare me." said the giant." Easy Strength. We can handled this fool in the training hall. Right Drunk." said Quick. She then nod her head and she said," Go to the training hall and Stella,Brendan,and Kari show the new kid where to go."

The class left the room as Bob stood up and said," I hate my parents." Stella stood at the door." Hurry up Prodigy." said Stella.

The four walked to the training room." So who are those two?" said Bob. He pointed Quick and Strength who were with their group of friends."They are Quincey Quick and Sam Strength. They are local bullies around here. They have two powers but they trained really hard to be the best with their little power." said Brendan." You need to have incredible skill to beat them but you can because you are the chosen one." said Kari." Why does everyone me call me the chosen one? I just want to be normal like everyone else!" said Bob.

The two bullies were on the right side as Bob was on the left as Audrey,Robin, Lance,Cletus, and the class were watching the match." Welcome to the match between Quick and Strength vs Bob the chosen one. Please get into your uniforms." said Audrey." What are uniforms?" said Bob.

The class fainted." How come you don't know what uniforms are?" said Strength." Did those mortal friends teach you nothing?" said Quick. Bob then stood there with an anger look."Lets get this start!" said Audrey.

Quick ran toward Bob but Bob pushed him back." How dare you make fun of my friends? You have no right."said Bob. 

Bob then took off his hat and his eyes were black." What is with his eyes director Audrey?" said Stella." Bob's emotions are very strong. Even a little thing like that can piss him off." said Audrey." Should we stop him?" said Robin." Lets see how this go before we stop our little brother." said Cletus." Begin." sad the ref.

Quick ran toward him and fire appear." I have seen faster." said Bob. Quick then glowed even red and he punched Bob." That was suppose to hurt. You are not as strong as I heard." said Bob.

Bob threw him and he froze his legs." I can't break it!" said Quick." I guess my ice is really cold." said Bob. He then walked over and Strength punched him." Stop hurting my beat friend you cocky bastard!" said Strength.

Bob then glowed red." Stay out of this Dumbo!" said Bob. He blasted him with the power of a sun explode 1000000x times. Strength was slammed into the wall breaking it." Sam!" said Quick." I want to beat you with two of my powers but I guess I got to use more." said Bob.

Bob then grab the two and then they slammed them into each other,blasted them with fire,lighting,water,and explosive ." Robin and Cletus grab him while I save the kids." said Lance.

Robin then turned into a giant snake and Cletus then trapped him into a darkness cell while Lance grabbed the kids and then healed them of their wounds." Thank you Lance." said Strength." Your little brother should be locked up." said Quick." I will kill you Quincy for making me anger!" said Bob.

He then blasted him with a giant tank but Kari blasted it." Get out of here!" said Kari.

The class ran out of there but Stella, Brendan,Audrey, Lance,Robin,and Cletus were left with Bob.

Bob then glowed dark and he gained a dark suit." You mortals think you can stop the king of darkness?" said Darkness King." What is up with Bob? I know he was weird but this is a little too far." said Brendan." His powers have different forms like this and this is his darkness form." said Audrey." Can we hand him? I mean he is the chosen one." said Stella." We need to hold him down while Lance can knock him down so you kids will get this." said Audrey.

She then disappeared." Okay so Brendan and Kari will blast him and distract him while Robin will try to hold him down and me and Cletus will try to to heal him and turn him back to normal." said Lance." What about me Lance?" said Stella.

The three siblings went off as Brendan and Kari followed them. They put on their uniforms. Brendan aka Element then blasted elements at the Darkness King and Kari aka Kai shot Chi,Ki,and energy at Bob." You mortals don't know when to give up." said Bob.

He then blasted very powerful darkness at the two. Robin aka Strike held down Bob as a snake/bear." Bob. You need to calm down!" said Strike. Bob then broke out and he froze her.

Lance ran up with his hand and then he healed Bob back to normal.

At the academy medical bay, Bob sat down and he saw his hand. It was all robotic and was a metal band on his arm." Hey Son. You feeling better?" said Audrey." Yeah but do I have to wear this?" said Bob.

He then stood up and he was wearing a red/black uniform." It is your uniform for missions." said Audrey." Can I change it up a bit?" said Bob." Sure no problem. Oh yeah you have been assigned a team named the Squad." said Audrey." Who are they?" said Bob.

Bob then made his red/black uniform into a red t-shirt and black pants with a pair of sunglasses on his head." Meet your new team." said Audrey.

She then opened the door and there stood Stella,Brendan, and Cindy." This is only 3 from your team because a girl named Kari,Eliza,and Rex plus boys named Abe,Carl,and Frank will be joining  you but we need to show you are around our amazing academy." said Brendan." Great." said Bob.

Next time,
The three show our hero around Hero, Bob gets a magic book, they learn of Bob's friends from the mortal world,and Bob meets the rest of The Squad.A real love triangle.

No comments:

Post a Comment