Saturday, May 11, 2013

Powerful Angel part 1 the meeting of the angel

This story is about Stella and Bob as the angel.

Near a local high school in Florida in early morning, something crash landed in the junkyard. A boy looking about 15 came out,a dog,a black/ red fox,a little ship,and a little karate dude.His hair was pure white and his eyes were blue as the ocean." Ship. Are we here on Earth?" said the boy." Master. We are on Earth and near the target's location. Should we go to her?" said Ship." No Ship. Today is August 19 correct?" said Master." Yes but why do you ask?" said Ship." I know what the master is thinking." said a dog." What would that be Scampers?" said The master." You are going to this human school who smartness falls short of us." said Scampers." Since when have you been you so judge mental about other races?" said the fox." Since I learn that our first mission is on Earth. The most stupidest planet in the galaxy and not even compare to our planet Z." said Scampers. He then got hit by the karate dude." We may not like that but we need to protect the granddaughter of the people who made the master." said the karate dude." Yeah Tyro. Ship make me into the target class. Time for to protect lady Stella." said the master.

Stella stood in her classroom. She had sliver hair and a body which almost every guy wanted." Stella. You need to start listen to your best friend." said a girl. She had her hair in a long ponytail." Sorry Kari. Just deep in thought because their is a new transfer student today on the first day of school. I wonder if she is cute.The transfer student are the absolute best." said Stella." I heard it was a guy though." said Cindy. Cindy had bright red hair." That is crazy talk Cindy. A guy here at our school is five to one. Most people in this school are girls and there only 4 people in this class are guys." said Kari. Then a women about 30 years old enter the room." Please sit down muskrats." said the women. The class sat down." Okay welcome to your sophomore year here. I am your Math teacher Ms.Wine. As you already know this school was once a girls academy but was made for boys and girls about two years ago. Today we have an new student here and he  joining the class. Come in Robert." said Ms.Wine.

The door opened as the master aka Robert walked in. The girls saw how hot he was" Told you it was a guy Kari." said Cindy. Robert walked to the board and said," My name is Robert Percival X or Bob for short." "Please sit down next to our class president Stella. And don't you need think of hitting on her." said Ms.Wine. Bob shrugged and sat down next to Stella." Please talk among yourself until I get the papers for math." said Ms.Wine. She left as the class started to talked." Hi Bob.Is that your name? My name is Stella. So where did you come from?" said Stella." Outer space from my home planet." said Bob. Then Cindy laughed." You are hilarious Bob.I mean our planet's space travel sucks." said Cindy." Yeah. I am so funny. So what is your name?" said Bob." My name is Cindy. This beautiful girl with the ponytail right in front of you is Kari younger sister of Vance world famous fighter." said Cindy." I read about your brother in a magazine back at my old school. He was a pretty good fighter but I can beat him without even trying." said Bob.

After the boring Math class,English,Science,and Lunch, the class went to the Gym. The girls went to go change as Bob stood in the boys locker room.The other four guys changed quickly." Ship prepare my gym clothes for me." said Bob. Bob's clothing changed into gym shorts and a gym shirt. He walked into to the gym as he was talking with Tyro." Don't use too much power okay or you will be found out just like that." said Tyro." Trust me Ty. I got this by being what these humans called a lazy bum." said Bob." Master. You shouldn't listen to him. You should rule this school with your epic powers." said Scampers." Don't listen to the dog master. He was built under that our builder are gods even to the brain people. Even though they use all of their brain and our creators use only use about half of their brains." said Ship." Let the master do what he thinks is right and as his armor and weapons we will follow him." said Z." That is why you are my favorite Z. Then Tyro and Ship and last Scampers." said Bob.

Bob sat down in the bleachers as the coach yelled to him," Bob! Get down here or you fail!"." I ain't really athletic and I hate gym." said Bob. The coach grab him and threw him onto the ground." You may be new here but don't think you can mess with me just because I am a girl and you think you are god. Now go to the track and ran a Mile! Maybe you will learn not to mess with me." said The coach. Bob shrug and walked to the track as the class went to the baseball field." Bob. You will be on the outfield when you finish your mile." said The coach. She walked with the class as Bob ran at the speed of light around the track." Master a enemy is near lady Stella." said Ship." Okay. What plan are we using?" said Bob.

" Is Bob still running on the track?" said Kari. The three girls were watching the track as they were waiting to hit the ball." Yeah and he is going really fast. I can't believe he made fun of the teacher. She was a female wrestler in the past." said Stella." He did it for you Stella you know that." said Cindy." What are you talking about Cindy? I don't think Bob likes me at all." said Stella." Maybe Cindy is right. I mean he always looking at you and that is the sign of true love." said Kari." He probably hasn't see a girl at all in a long time. That is all you guys." said Stella. As the girls talked about boys and stuff,The coach was talking on her phone." Blade you were right about the boy. He was made by the Angel people." said the coach." Okay since you are our organization's best monster. You must kill the granddaughter before that boy can get to her and that is an order Duchess Disaster." said Blade." Yes boss." said DD. She called Stella up to bat as DD was the pitcher. She threw the ball at Stella's head at the speed of light." Stella duck!" yelled Bob. She ducked as the ball broke the shed and it crumbled. Bob stood in front of Stella with a bat." Stay behind me Stella. I will protect you." said Bob." From our gym teacher?Are you crazy." said Stella." Yeah but she isn't Mrs.Oka. She is actually a intergalactic bounty hunter known as Duchess Disaster who is working for an evil organization. How about you show us your true form Duchess?" said Bob. Then Coach grew spider arms and she then grew two shotguns.

" I guess Blade was right about you being a cyborg made by aliens who too good for their own good." said Duchess." What is she talking Bob? And what are you exactly?" said Stella." I am what you human called a cyborg and a alien. I was made to protect you but first let me take care of this bounty hunter then we will talk." said Bob. Duchess blasted a barrage of bullets as Bob blocked it with the metal bat and as he yelled," Everyone get out of here! The duchess can kill anyone in her sight." The class ran and hid and watched Bob fight the coach. Two boys were talking."Is Bob really a cyborg?" said one of the boys. He had a green bandana and glasses." Brendan. Maybe Bob is a cyborg and we will get him to be our friend or he isn't a crazy ass robot who is going to kill us." said The boy with blond hair." Abe!Learn to live life to the fullest and stop watching crazy ass movies every weekend." said Brendan. Then a baseball flew toward them and made a crater." Get back Brendan and Abe!" said Kari. The two ran over as Cindy looked to see if everyone was here." Was Eliza and Rex here today Kari?" said Cindy." No they are coming back to school tomorrow. Hey where is Stella?"said Kari. The class saw Bob protecting Stella.

" Give up kid and give me the girl!" said Duchess." As a protector of the grandchildren who made us. I will give up my life to protect her!" said Bob. Bob made the bat into a sword, his clothes turn into battle armor,and then Scampers became his gloves." You can't beat my true firm as Power!" said Power. He ran up to the spider and slashed her leg off." Eat my bazooka blast!" said Duchess. Then a barrage of bullets hit the sword and Power burn up the spider. Power revert back to normal and walked over to Stella." Stay away from me!You monster!" said Stella." I was built to protect you till the ends of time so please just trust me." said Bob. Then his hand glowed white and the field turned back to normal and everyone minds were erased." What did you just to do them?" said Stella." Erased their minds of them figure out that I am a cyborg and I made school over with." said Bob." Can you please just tell what you are exactly?" said Stella."Let go to your place and your family will help you with me." said Bob. Bob helped her up as they went to go change.

Next time,
More of Bob us explain,Stella's family fills in some holes,and Bob fights a bounty hunter to protect Stella's family and Stella once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment