Monday, May 13, 2013

Powerful Angel part 2 the origins of Bob

Bob and Stella were walking to Stella's home." I still so lost why you are even here on Earth. We earthlings just made a colony on the moon and you say that you are from outer space where you are a cyborg!And I am the granddaughter of your creator" said Stella." I know you don't trust me that well and I may seem very weird to you but I am really from a different planet and I was made to protect you and your family Who lives with you at your home?" said Bob." My mother and father, my little brother,and my grandmother. Why do you ask?" said Stella." They will help you understand me and maybe your brother might know something." said Bob.

In a few minutes, they were in front of Stella's house. It had a tire swing in the front. Then Stella's little brother around 13 who black hair walked up to her and Bob." Hi Stella. Is this your boyfriend?" said Stella's little brother." Thomas.That isn't my boyfriend.He is a friend I think and his name is Bob.Is mom,dad,or Grandma home yet?" said Stella." Just me. They are coming home soon.They went to get groceries Why do you ask Stella?Is it about him" said Thomas." Bob right here is my suppose guardian angel and he can make fire out of his hand and can erase minds. You probably think I am crazy but it is the truth." said Stella." That is so awesome. Can you show me it Mister Bob?" said Thomas." Master Thomas. I can't show my powers right now because I had to use all the energy I had with that fight with Duchess Disaster. So maybe after I recharge,I can show you some of my powers." said Bob. Then a car pulled into the driveway and out came two older version of Stella one an adult and a senior citizen plus an older version of Thomas." Bob it is good to see you again." said the grandma." You too Sarah. You did help make me and my brother plus sister plus my folks." said Bob." Mother. What is she talking?" said the mom." You know that story I told you and your brother when I was a kid Ellie right? Here is the boy who I helped made 50 years ago." said Sarah." Honey. Is your mother alright?" said The dad." Yeah mom is she?" said the kids." Your grandmother is right for once and she isn't senile. You see Tom,Stella,and Thomas. My grandmother help made Bob. Lets go discuss this inside and Robert do you mind bring in the groceries for me." said Ellie." No problem Ms.Ellie." said Bob.He carried all the bags and walked inside the house.

The family was in the living room and Bob was in the kitchen." Bob. Do you mind closing the shades?" said Sarah." Yes Sarah." said Bob. He walked around and closed the blinds so no one can could here them and see them." Okay Stella what questions do you have about Robert?" said Ellie." What is he exactly?" said Stella." Him and his family was made by me and five scientists. Everyone in his family can do something special. His father was made to be a warrior and his mother is a Mage. Arthur aka Robert's father can make a powerful weapon and Audrey aka Robert's mom can make powerful spells out of thin air. His siblings Lance the oldest who was a mixture of the two parents, Cletus the second oldest who can control two of Audrey's strongest powers which are light and dark, Robin the third oldest who is a shapeshifter, and Robert right here the youngest was made with all forms of power and strength but was not very emotional. One of the scientist left the organization and founded an evil organization that killed your real grandfather. Before we left for earth, we program each one of them to come to us in 50 years on that day." said Sarah." So this is that same Robert from that story and one of those guys killed my real grandfather?" said Ellie." Yeah and I was personally made by your grandmother Stella and I don't know about your real grandfather." said Bob." This is so cool grandma! I mean you help build a robot that is like Stella's personal slave. Does he work for the entire family?" said Thomas." I will serve this family till the end of time." said Bob." How old you are exactly?" said Tom." He was made around the time when the countries were building a rocket to the moon. So 65 in age but he has the body of a 15 year old and his mind is 18. So his age is really undetermined.We should have figure that out." said Sarah." I am going to get dinner start. What would you like for dinner Bob? Since you are our guest and all." said Ellie." I usually don't eat because I am a robot but I would like to try this food called pizza." said Bob." I will go make so them." said Ellie.

As Ellie went to the kitchen,Thomas and Tom went to go finished Thomas's homework ,and Stella went to the bathroom, and Bob and Sarah were still there sitting on the coach." Bob I made you and I know you want your limiter off really bad." said Sarah." I want to protect you,Stella,and this family but I can't do that because of that limiter that Darwin put inside me.It hurts me." said Bob. Stella stood right out the door with confusing." Who is Darwin?" said Stella softly." Robert. You know that me,Albert,Isaac,Marie,and Liz tried but Darwin is a genius. You know that well but Darwin put that in you before we even knew and it is stuck inside you forever." said Sarah." But I was made with great promise and I really want to protect you from Blade and Darwin." said Bob." Who is Blade?" said Sarah.

Then a explosion was heard outside." That could be Blade and Darwin's organization." said Sarah." Get everyone away especially Stella." said Bob. Stella walked in." How did you know I was here?" said Stella." You aren't the sneakiest girl My powers came back and I am finish off the person. Ship become armor three and Z,Scampers,and Tyro get the family out here." said Bob. His clothing transformed into a dragon armor with wings." Bob. Beat them to pieces!" said Stella. Sarah grab Stella and the weapons grab the rest of the family toward the front of the house.

Bob stood in front of the crater and there was a girl around 15.She was covered in smoke and stuff like that." Where am I? Did I make to Earth?" said the girl. Bob made his hand fire and his hand ice." Who are you exactly? And what do you want with Stella and her family?" said Bob." Are you Robert Percival X, product of the organization Hope's main science unit?" said the girl." How do you know that? Tell me or you will be frozen or burned!" said Bob." The name is Boom. I can make things go well Boom! I learn about you from the newspaper and realty TV. I came to Earth because I want to meet Lance not his little brother." said Boom. Bob then hit her with ice." Why did you do that?" said Boom." My reason is you broke a lawn and I will have to fix it and you made fun of me." said Bob.

Bob has forced to fix the lawn as the family plus the unfrozen Boom were eating pizza." So how long are you going to live here Boom?" said Stella." Until I meet Lance,Cletus,Arthur,Audrey,Robin, and blow up things up along the way. I hope I am not a bother." said Boom." As long Bob is working with family chores and stuff. He is painting the house,doing the Landry,and not getting paid for it. You can live in the room that Bob is going to building later and then he will make one more for him." said the parents." Are they going to use one of the galaxy's most powerful weapons to do their chores?" said Boom." Yeah. They used to use us for chores." said Thomas." Bob. Are you almost finish the lawn because you still have to make yours and Boom's room?" said Sarah." I finish that earlier Mistress Sarah when you and Mistress Ellie was making pizza which smell amazing." said Bob. He ate a whole pizza as everyone went to go check out Bob and Boom's room.

Boom's room had plastic explosive from games and history." This room describe her so well." said Tom. She kept poking things with Thomas." Where is Robert's room?" said Stella. She opened the door and there was a warp pad." Sorry but my room had to built in a dimension. You can check it out." said Bob. The family went on the warp pad and the room was huge." what is in here sonny?" said Sarah." Let me see. There is my room,lab,snack room, gaming room,bathroom, and warp pad." said Bob." Can that warp pad put you anywhere?" said Ellie." Maybe? Haven't gotten time to test yet?" said Bob." Since it is around bedtime for Thomas, we shall being going." said Sarah." Night you guys." said the three teens. Thomas,Tom,and Ellie left." So Bob. Do you know where your family went to?" said Boom." No idea but the creators live here on Earth." said Bob." So you don't know?" said Stella." Pretty much." said Bob." I better get ready to go look tomorrow because I really want to meet your brother." said Boom. She went on the warp pad." So Bob. Can you put Boom in you and Stella's school?" said Sarah." Why grandma?" said Stella." She is probably going to blow up this house and your mother is a neat freak." said Sarah." Totally make sense knowing her race of alien." said Bob." My mom isn't an alien Bob!" said Stella." He means Boom sweetie." said Sarah." Oh." said Stella.
Bob went to his lab and then to the giant computer." So what class do you want her in? I was think math,science,English, and gym with us and then home ec, sowing,history,and a second gym class." said Bob. He was then hit with a frying pan from Stella." Your plan sounds good Bob because her race is totally tomboy and why did you hut him?" said Sarah." I felt like it." said Stella. Bob put Boom in school." Are you in all my classes Bob?" said Stella." Yes just not fighting." said Bob. He then was hit with a frying pan. Sarah and Stella left with the warp pad.
In Bob's room, the guys armor weapon were talking as Z was in the snack room and Bob in the bathroom." The girls can be crazy." said Scampers." You know Z can hear you right." said Tyro." So what can Z do to me?" said Scampers. He then was hit." That." said Ship." Sometimes Scampers. You just don't learn." said Z." So what do you guys think about the humans we met so far?" said Scampers." I sense great power from those boys Abe and Brendan." said Tyro." Stella's father taught me how to make a lot of stuff." said Ship." This girls here are hot." said Scampers." Ignore him. Tyro you knowing that mind wiping that happens today?" said Z." Yeah and what?" said Tyro." Did anyone not get their mind wipe?" said Z." Everyone beside Stella. Why do you ask?" said Tyro." She is worried that someone drudge it and will expose Bob's server." said Ship." Everyone was hit. Trust Tyro z. said Bob." Yeah master." said Z." We better get to sleep. We got a big day tomorrow." said Bob." Yes sir." said the weapons. They went to sleep but Scampers grab a blaster from the lab." Time to cause mischief." said Scampers.
Next time,
Scampers cause some mischief, a villains attack, more people are introduce,and there will be some romantic encounters.

No comments:

Post a Comment