Thursday, May 30, 2013

Bo Duel Academy Journey part 2 Bo vs Syrus

" Bo. You can go first since I am so nice." said Syrus." Okay.Draw!" said Bo. He then drew a card and said," I place a monster card face down and two face down cards. End turn." " My turn. I summon Robotic knight and attack your face down." said Syrus. The knight then attacked and it was Man-Eater Bug. The monster was gone." I place two face down and end my turn." said Syrus.

" I draw. I summon my Tune Warrior in attack mode! I end my turn." said Bo." Why didn't that freshmen attack the dweeb?" said Chazz. Merlin turned his head and he saw Chazz Princeton and Blair Flannigan." He is probably planing something big knowing his family." said Merlin." I summon Abaki in attack mode and attack that warrior." said Syrus." Now I play my face down Sakuretsu Armor!" said Bo. Abaki was destroyed." End turn." said Syrus.

" I draw. I combine my Elemental hero Wildheart from my hand and Tune Warrior and synchro summons Naturia Landoise!" said Bo. A giant turtle then appeared." Attack with leaf!" said Bo. The leaf then knock out Syrus's life points to 1700." I end my turn by playing the trap card Metal Reflect slime in defense mode and place a face down." said Bo." Draw.I summoned Drillroid in defense mode and end with two face down." said Syrus.

" Okay. Draw. I summon Dark Blade and O play my face down Assault Mode activate and I tribute my turtle and summons my strongest dragon Stardust Dragon!" said Bo. Then a giant Dragon appear." Dragon destroy that drill and Dark Blade destroy his remaining life points!" said Bo. Syrus lost.

" Wow! That was awesome. No wonder he is the younger brother of Lucas." said Morgan." That is the little brother of Lucas. He os awesome." said Blair.

Mira ran to the field with the others as Sheppard and Zane were talking." He beat Syrus without losing any life points. Doesn't that make you mad Zane?" said Sheppard." My little brother didn't that hard that us it. Doesn't it bother you that he had a powerful card in his deck?" said Zane." You had Cyber End Dragon when you were here. Anyway what is the real reason you are here? You didn't come here to visit your brother and your friends." said Sheppard." The tourney you are setting up which will start next month. I want in." said Zane." You can't enter because you are a graduate here." said Sheppard." I heard that Aster Phoenix and Alexis's older brother are entering and I want in or I will expose your secret." said Zane." Okay fine but don't tell my secret. Come back here in a month." said Sheppard.

Later that day in Bo's room, the gang was having a party celebrating Bo's win. His friends were looking over Bo's deck." I can't believe you have a Blue Eyes White Dragon. Doesn't Seto Kaiba have them all?" said Merlin." Yeah but he made me one after Lucas beat him when I was start to make a deck." said Bob." You also have a rare Gaia The Fierce Knight, Summoned Skull,Jinzo, Red-Eyes B. Dragon,and Dark Magician. Your family must be rich to get these." said Morgan." They have good connection and we aren't that rich just real good at this game." said Bo." So which is your favorite Bo?" said Mira." I think this one." said Bo.

He then grab the Stardust Dragon/Assault Mode." Why is this one?" said Alexis." This was my treasured card growing up and my first. So this was sorta has meaning." said Bo." That is so cool. Lets have a duel Merlin to celebrate Bo's victory." said Jaden.

The two then ran outside as Alexis and Morgan after them." We better go after them." said Mira." Right." said Bo. Bo picked up his deck in his deck strap and he ran with Mira after Alexis.

A month was passed and the group was in the auditorium. Then Sheppard appear." Welcome sophomore students. After some thinking on my part,I decide to host a tourney here." said Sheppard." This will be awesome right Bo?" said Jaden." Yeah. I wonder how he is setting this up." said Bo." I have invited some duelist and more which will come up on the board now." said Shepard.

Then 8 faces appear." Hey it is Zane and Atticus. I totally want to beat Zane because Jaden couldn't beat him but maybe I can." said Merlin." Right Merlin." said Morgan." Hey it is the regional champ that I beat." said Bo." You beat the regional champ Roy Hound? Wow!" said Alexis." Let them come out and meet your rivals." said Sheppard.

They came out." Anyways. If you will like to enter please form a team of two at the card shop except for this team of students. Screen shuffle!" said Sheppard.

Then Jaden and Bo appear on the screen and Crowler appear and everyone scream." You two will be on a team because of your last test score. Now go sign up or have to join the glee club!" And if you win you pick where we go for our trip plus no term finals." said Crowler.

Then everyone ran out and Bo and Jaden were crushed." Guess we are a team no matter what. This will be awesome." said Jaden.

They walk to the card shop and they saw Mira and Alexis." I guess you two are a team then?" said Bo." Yeah and we will win." said Alexis." No me and Bo here will. What about Syrus and Merlin?" said Jaden." I think he is working with the pro duelist Aster Phoenix and Merlin is with Jesse,and Morgan with Alexis's older brother." said Mira." So do you think we face each other in the finals?" said Bo." We got to get ready. Better sign up." said Alexis.

The two girls left.Jaden went up to the stand as Bo walked up with him."Oh you are the team decided by your grade. Please put your card that will represent you in the tourney." said the girl. Bo then put down Stardust Dragon and Jaden Elemental Hero Neos." Your first duel will be at the beach tomorrow at noon. Try to win so you two can pick the school trip." said the girl.

The two left and they went back to their dorm. Bo then opened the door and no one was there." Okay so who do you think we are facing tomorrow?" said Bo." I think someone good maybe even a pro like Zane or Aster?" said Jaden." It is the first round of the tourney so they aren't going to face pros. Who do you think Mira and Alexis is facing?" said Bo." We could to the girls dorm and asked." said Jaden." Shouldn't we get our decks ready for our duel tomorrow?" said Bo." Nah we got this." said Jaden.

The two left as Bo ran into Blair and ." I am so sorry.Don't hurt me." said Bo." You are so funny. Maybe we could go out sometime?" said Blair." I think so. Better get to the girls dorm." said Bo.

He tried to catch up with Jaden as Blair looked at him." He is so cute. We better win." said Blair. Then Bastion appeared." We will Blair. I want to beat Jaden so badly. Lets go prepare." said Bastion.

At the girls dorm, Bo and Jaden were sneaking in." Why are we doing this Jaden?" said Bo." Because buddy we need to and I thought it would be fun." said Jafen. The two girls then caught them and they brought the two into their room." What are you two doing here?" said Alexis." We wanted to hang out and stuff before the big tourney. So where are you guys battle tomorrow?" said Bo." The beach at One. What about you two? Because we were going to go swimming after our duel. We could hang out." said Mira." The beach noon. Bo got asked by Blair. She got rid of that crush on me." said Jaden." No way! That is so cool Bo." said Alexis." I didn't say yes. We better get going." said Bo.

He ran off as Jaden tried to follow him. Alexis sighed and Mira said quietly," I will go on a date with him first Blair and a duel will settle it." 

The next day at the beach, Bo and Jaden were getting ready for their duel." Who do you think we are facing buddy?" said Jaden. Then a girl with lighting shaped hair and a rock shaped hair girl appear." Nice hair." said Bo.

Then a ref appeared." This is a match between Team Bo and Jaden vs Lighting and Earth. Winner moves on. Ladies first!" said the ref.

Next time,
Bo's deck is seen more,Cat fight,and Mira's deck is seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment