Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Powerful Power part 39 The hero festival part 3 the festival of love and revenge

Power was chasing Thunder along telephone lines." This must be tiring Power. After all, I am full of power and you are running out of steam kid. You should give up and you ran over 2 states. You tried your best but you can't catch Thunder." said Thunder.

Power was sweating and breathing heavily. Power kepted thinking," How can I stop her when she has the power of the plant near the prison where she was? And why do they have a power plant there?!"

Power then made some plastic barrier around Thunder." Let me go so I can cause more chaos." said Thunder. She striked the thunder on it but it went back on her." Plastic can't be hurt by you by the way." said Power. Power jumped up and he was on it." Eat this!" said Thunder.

She then fired a huge ball of thunder at Power. He then dodge it and then he grab it and absorb it. He then glow yellow." Eat my thunder Slash!" said Power. Z then became a giant blade and it turned yellow and he cut the phones line. Thunder then fell and then Power made a plastic cage." Crap!" said Thunder.

She then tried to get out but got knocked out." Okay. Time to get you back to prison and it is 7:05. Crap I chased you for 2 hours straight.I better get going then. I only have five minutes." said Power. Power then grab it and he ran along the phones line back to the prison and school.

Bob was standing on the front of the school. He was late again. The school yard was covered with things. Today was the day of the hero festival. Bob then walked up to his classroom and he opened the door. It was full of maids.

"Welcome to class 4-1. We are here to serve you." said the girls. Bob then started to laugh and then a frying pan flew near him. He then got smack with it. It was Linda." I can't believe that you are late again. Stella your idiotic boyfriend is here but late." said Linda.

Bob then walked over to Stella who was in her maid uniform." Bob. You are all right?After lunch, you disappeared. What happened to you?" said Stella." I got sick due to unknown substances." said Bob." At least you are here today with me." said Stella. Stella then hugged him. The festival started.

Bob was in the kitchen making up dishes and food. Then Brenda came up." Hey Brenda. Where are the rest of the guys?" said Bob." I need the food for table three and they are off to grab ingredients." said Brenda. She then left with a huff." What a weird girl." said Bob. Bob made some more food.

Outside,The class was making a lot of money." Keep working ladies. So we can get the trip to the amusement park or beach!" said Kari. The girls cheered and they worked hard.

A spy camera was outside the classroom. The camera was inside a room in front of the school.

Inside the room,a man wearing a suit of weapons was in front of the camera." Bullet. Did you find him?" said a voice." Yeah Alien. I did find found him and do you want me to go get him?" said Bullet.

Then Norman walked in. He had a giant scar over his right eye." Get the rest of the team here and get ready to kill Bob." said Norman.

Bob was walking through the festival with Stella." This place is better than our festival back home." said Bob." What was it like?" said Stella." We had pig wresting and roller coaster." said Bob." That is really depressing but lets go have some fun." said Stella.

She then dragged Bob off in to the festival as Norman,Bullet,Alien who is a female,Aphrodite,a beast like demon,and lot of grunts." I have a question Norman?"said Alien." Yes. What is it?" said Norman." Why are we trying to kill that boy?" said Alien.

" Listen before I meet you four. I was a hero and that guy was my rival. We foughted and I beat him and I causing his stomach and heart to hurt because I took his girl away from him but he turned into this demon and he causing this giant scar on my eye. He cause me intense pain. I want him to suffer with death." said Norman. Norman then became his new persona Chaos." Lets go cause some chaos then." said Chaos.

Chaos teleported somewhere with Bullet and the demon/beast while the grunts plus Alien attack the festival.Aphrodite went off somewhere.

Bob then heard cries of pain." Ship! Call Nuke,Titan,or any one." thought Bob. Ship call the base but he got Chaos." Sorry Bob but Nuke can't come to the phone right now. May I take a message." said Chaos." Who are you? And what did you do my friends?" thought Bob." You don't remember me do you Bob? It is me your best friend Norman. This will be your last day Alice Good bye Bobby." said Chaos.

Chaos hanged up the phone and he turned around to Bullet and the demon." Master. We have knocked out the fool's friends." said the demon." Good now lets start part three of my master plan. Bullet call Alien and tell her to keep Bob distracted."said Chaos." Got ya chief." said Bullet.

Bob was trying to find the source but Stella was tagging along." Bob. Calm down. That must have been a prank. Norman is in a very secure prison. Let the cops handled this and lets have fun." said Stella.

Bob then sense a giant ball of fire coming toward Stella." Stella! Watch out!" said Bob. He pushed her down and the fire ball flew above them." Darn. It missed." said Alien. She was a fire being." What is that?" said Stella." The name is Alien. I can change my form and then gain powers to that form. I was sent by Norman to kill your boyfriend here and take you to Norman himself. So hand her over very gently or I won't kill you." said Alien." Never. I will won't let Norman have her." said Bob.

Bob then fired a big blast of fire and then blasted back her." Stella. Get out of here now!" said Bob." No. I won't leave your side." said Stella.

Bob then became Power and he teleported Stella off." I am sorry Stella but this is for your own life. Alien lets do this." said Power. Alien came back as a water being. Power made a sword out of lighting from Thunder's energy." Charge!" said the two.

Stella was on the roof of the school and she was watching her boyfriend and the Alien girl fight to the death." Bob. Why are you doing this?" said Stella." He was try to protect you from me but failed." said Chaos.

Stella then turned around and he saw Chaos with the demon as a dragon with demon wings." What is that?" said Stella." Meet my DNA and Bob in one little package. This is my pet Demon." said Chaos. Demon then grabbed Stella." Let me go!" yelled Stella.

Power and Alien stoped fighting to see the demon." That idiot! He let out the mixture of you and him." said Alien." What? That thing is me and Norman!" said Power." Yeah. We have to go stop it." said Alien." Why should I help you?" said Power." I work with Sam. I read your file and you are really cute but I don't like you that way because I have a crush on one of your friends. Trust me." said Alien.

Then Bullet surround the two." I knew you would were working with Sam since the beginning but Norman,our leader didn't listen to me so I made this." said Bullet.

He then pressed a button and a robot version of Kai, Brenda, Element, Omega, Morph, Shake,Mighty, Feral, Nuke, Titan, Weather, Weapon,Micro,X,Susan,Power, and Alien." Introduce my pet project. Let me introduce my robotic army." said Bullet." You got the texture on me all wrong." said Power." I can't let you two pass without you taking out me and my invincible army. Get them!" said Bullet.

"Okay Power.Can you get Element,Feral, Mighty,Morph,Nuke,Titan,X,Weather, and yourself? I will get the girls." said Alien." Sure. Time to test out my new technique anyway." said Power.

Power then went into a yoga position. He then made Z and Scampers into two powerful swords. Power then grew two extra arms and then he glowed green.

Power stood up and Demon turned around. Power now had four arms and two giant sabers behind him and each fist glow a different color." Wow!" said Chaos.

The guy version of the robots came toward Power. He then grabbed his sword and he slashed the robots in half. He froze then burned then and then electrocuted the parts." Way tooeasy." said Power.

Alien then finished off her foes." Power. I will handed Bullet and you go find your friends and see if they can help." said Alien. Alien then transformed back into the fire being and she went over to Bullet and burn him causing a explosion.

Power smiled and he flew up and splited it in four and each other was painted a elemental color. The four swords hit Demon causing him intense pain and it dropped Stella. Power then grabbed up Stella." Suck it Norman. You have been defeated by me once again." said Power." I will kill but not now. My plan has work perfectly and by the way your love hexagon will be getting members 5 and 6. Good bye Bob." said Chaos. He then disappeared.

Power put Stella on the ground and he revert back to Bob. Stella hugged his kidney out. Then she got pushed aside by a girl with blue hair and a girl with yellow hair. The two girls then hugged Bob." Bob. I have finally found you." said the girls in unison." Who are you exactly? " said Stella." I am Joyce." said the blond." I am Penny." said The blue." And we love you!"said Penny and Joyce.

Next time,
Bob learns that his love hexagon is really confusing and stressful,Brenda goes back to a boy,Alien lives with Bob, and Norman makes a new villain.

No comments:

Post a Comment