Monday, April 15, 2013

Powerful Power part 46 The Graduation part 4 the chosen destiny,degree,and family

Bob was waiting outside his house." You guys coming or what?" said Bob. He was then hit with a suitcase by Cindy." Can't you be patient for ten seconds?" said Cindy." No not at all." said Bob." Can't you just run there? And why did you think of bring me with you?" said Cindy." Stella would kill me if I left without her.You are a very nice person even you did put that band to save my life and then restrict my powers." said Bob." I do think you are a hero of chosen greatness. So do you need me to go check if they are ready yet?" said Cindy." Just the girls and I sent a clone or something like that to check on Brendan and thanks." said Bob. Cindy then went inside his house and Bob sented Scampers to go get Brendan.

After a couple of hours, the 6 were at Harvard." Man this place has so many starbucks or coffee shop." said Brendan." It is college,the land of coffee and knowledge." said Eliza." Man.You and Bob are coming to the main hall . We are going to visit the Game Center that they have here." said Kari." Lucky us." said the two.The four left and Bob and Stella then walked to the main hall.

The hall had very fancy statue of famous smart people throughout history." Bob this place is beautiful." said Stella." Yep and my family built and they run this place." said Bob." What are you talking about Bob?" said Stella.

Then a women over the age of twenty then hugged the stuffing out of him." She like a older version of Bobbi?!" thought Stella." Bobbi.It is so good to see you and is this your girlfriend?" said the woman." Bob?Who is this women?" said Stella." This is my older sister who is 24.Her name is Robin Lucile X. She works at the math department's main professor." said Bob." Bobby.You still haven't told me who she is?" said Robin." Oh sorry. This is Stella,my girlfriend." said Bob." Nice to meet you Stella. The baby of the family can sometimes be a twerp when it comes to girls." said Robin." No he is a gentlemen around me and other women." said Stella." Anyway to stop this amazing speech, Why are you even here?" said Bob." Well, after we heard that you are coming back to visit. We are all waiting for you to get your degree from the whole family that works here at Harvard. Follow me to come get your degrees." said Robin.

She then skipped down the hall as Bob sighed," sorry about my sister. She is a little off the rocker sometimes."" She is fine. Lets just go get your degree all ready." said Stella. 

They opened the door and they saw their friends plus a lot of students." Mister Bob. Please follow me and you girl sit with your friends up there." said a bodyguard." See you after this." said Bob." Right back at you." said Stella.

Bob follow the bodyguard and Stella sat with Brendan, Kari, Cindy,and Eliza." I justed meet Bob's sister. She looks just like Bobbi but older." said Stella." At the Game Center Bob's older brother and his cousin who looked like him took us here." said Cindy." This place has a lot of students in here." said Brendan." Way to state the obviousness of this place. I heard with my supersonic hearing that these people know Bob through his older siblings." said Eliza." Doesn't he have younger siblings?" said Kari." No. He is the youngest and he get tease about it." said Stella." That is depressing." said the four.

Bob then stood with his older sister who he was smaller than. The elevator then stopped and he saw his father,mother,uncle,aunt,brother,and his cousin was standing there." Son. It is good to see you again." said the father." Hey Lance. You still running the science department?" said Bob who was talking to his older brother." Being the oldest of us children at 26, I do work at the best department at Harvard." said Lance.

Bob then walked off and he said quietly," Jackass." " Bob.Come here and hug your Uncle Zak and your aunt Liza." said Zak. Bob then gave the two a big hug." I miss you guys. How are you two doing at the wondrous age of 54 and 49?" said Bob." We are working on health and teaching the young people. So I heard that you have a girlfriend?" said Liza." Yeah I do. Does little Cletus have one?" said Bob.

Cletus was his older cousin of 24, the same agr as Robin and he had red hair." Shut up small fry. I do have a girlfriend and she hates little twerps like you." said Cletus." You guys are the same as always." said Bob.

" Attention as the leading man on campus here.I,Arthur Zander X are really proud to give the master degree of every known topic in the universe to my son." said Arthur. The dad or Arthur then hand Bob a degree that was very shiny and looks like gold." Thank you Arthur,Robin,Cletus,Zak,Liza,Lance,and my mom Audrey Elizabeth X." said Bob. He thrnnhugged his mom." I miss you the most out of every one on the stage." said Bob." Thanks Bob. You have someone to go see." said Audrey." Thanks Mom. I will see you guys before I go back to Susan and Wyatt back home." said Bob.

Bob went down the elevator and then Audrey said," Who forgot to tell him of the party?" " I think it was Cletus's job.He is an idiot." said Lance." Shut up you! It was Robin's job." said Cletus." Darn I forgot about it." said Robin." Such a blonde. I wonder who she got it from dear brother." said Zak." Sometimes Zak you can be a real pain. Robin go to tell your little brother about it." said Arthur." Yes Daddy!" said Robin. She thenbran to the elevator." She is our family." said Liza.

Bob was walking out of the hall with Brendan being super confused." I am still lost how your whole family works at Harvard?!" said Brendan." And doesn't your parents run a hotel at Hawaii? According to the files back at Olympus." said Kari." Sam didn't refresh the servers." said Eliza." So Bob, what 
does your family do here?" said Stella." My older brother works the science department,my male cousin works the history department, my aunt and uncle works the English and reading department, My father runs student help program and he kinda runs the school, and my mom runs the entire college." said Bob." So are you going to College here?" said Stella." No way. Wherever you go, I will follow you except for places where men can't go." said Bob." That is so romantic." said Kari." Maybe Brendan should try that?" said Eliza.

Then Bob got a signal from Commander Insect. He was here at Harvard." I got to go check on something. So meet at the hotel okay." said Bob." Go get him Bob." said Stella.

The five thenwalked off and Cindy followed him." It is Commander Insect isn't it?" said Cindy." Yep and you should go back with the others back to the hotel to protect Stella from Chaos." said Bob." Trust me Bob. Chaos won't attack her because you could use your order powers to wipe him out. Now lets go find that bug." said Cindy.

The two then walked to the signal location which has a auditorium." Are they trapped in there?" said Bob." Yeah that is Insect's style. We can get int there by digging in,flying in, or phasing in." said Cindy." I know that I can do all of those things but can you?" said Bob." I can only fly but can you cause a major distraction?" said Cindy." Distraction is my middle name and it will be good." said Bob.

Bob then morphed into Power and he walked inside as Cindy aka Sun snuck in from the roof."Power. It is good to see you again after our last meeting ended so well for you." said Commander Insect." You are a freak of nature you know that." said Power.

He then noticed that Sun was freeing the kids." So you have come to stop me from finding my master's next pawn." said Insect." So your master is Chaos then?" said Power." Yeah and his first victim but these powers will kill." said Insect. He then made two poisonous fangs and blades." Eat fire and super speed.

At the hotel,the gang was watching the news." This just in! Power,the superhero is fighting a mutated insect as his partner is saving the students." said the news." I can't believe that Cindy gets a team up with Bob but not Element?" said Brendan." Probably you are quite stupid and you missed the chance." said the two girls who have teamed up with Bob before.

They heard a knock and Stella answered it. It was Robin." Do you know where my baby brother is?" said Robin." He is out for a jog." said Stella." Tell him when he gets back, to come to our house down at Harvard for a party around night celebrating his return and his degerre. You should come Stella with your boyfriend." said Robin.

She then lefted as Stella closed the door." What was that about?" said Kari." Me and Bob has a date and I need to get ready so Brendan leave and go do something." said Stella. Brendan was then kicked out of the room." Guess I'm off to the Game Center." said Brendan.

Power was fighting Insect who was bleeding green goop." You are good but you can't kill me." said Commander Insect." Well I can burn you to death or something like that." said Power. He then summoned a fire ring around the bug." It hurts me a little." said Insect. Power then pmade a blaster." Eat my nova blast!" said Power.

Power then made a giant fire explosion which knockout Insect." I better stop this fire." said Power. He then summoned a giant wave of water to destroy the fire.

He then left the gym and he saw the news surrounding him." How did you defeat that monster?" said a reporter." Um you know with the auras of water and fire. Have you seen my partner or what?" said Power. Power thrn saw Sun with fans." Hey maybe we should go back?" said Power." You are right. See you later fans." said Sun.

The two then flew off to the hotel where Brendan was standing there. They powered down." Finally Bob, you two are here. Eliza told me that you are need upstairs while I joined you." said Brendan.

They went to their room. Bob thrn knocked on the door and he was taken inside." Who?What?When?Where?Why?"said Bob." Introducing the girl you are going to your parents big party!" said Eliza.

Stella then came out looking stunning and beautiful." Wow Stella. You look amazing. Why are you dress like this?" said Bob." Didn't Brendan tell you? Probably not. You are off to the party at your parents place later today." said Kari." This will be awesome." said Bob.

Next time,
Bob visit his parents,Stella meets Bob's old friend,and a monk will tell Bob's destiny at the party.

No comments:

Post a Comment