Thursday, April 18, 2013

Powerful Power part 47 The graduation part 5 the fight and prophecies

The monk won't be appearing.

Bob and Stella were walking to Bob's family.Bob had his snowy hair straighten and his eyes were now blue." Wow Bob. You changed your eyes." said Stella." I can change any part of my body to what ever I wanted." said Bob." Can you change things on other people?" said Stella." If you mean that then no because you look beautiful just the way you are." said Bob. They were at the front of the X family mansion.

Bob then opened the door and he saw a lot of rich people." Master Bob. It is good to see you all grown up and sorry for earlier Mistress Stella. I didn't know you were Bob's girlfriend." said the bodyguard from earlier today." Thanks Milieux. You are doing a swell job. Is you know who here at this party?" said Bob." Who is that?" said Stella." Well mistress Stella, that person he is talking about is very private." said Milieux.

He shoved the two in." So Bob, will I be able get to meet some of your old friends?" said Stella." Maybe if they aren't doing anything after they always do some nasty stuff." said Bob.

Then a boy and a girl walked over to him ." Rex and Abe. It is good to see you two again." said Bob." Bob. It is so good to see without those creepy red eyes for once." said Abe aka the boy." Who is this beautiful girl?" said Rex aka the girl." This is my girlfriend Stella." said Bob." You got a girlfriend? This is a joke right?" said Abe." It is the truth." said Stella." Anyway, have you made any new friends because we do miss you." said Rex." Tons plus a lot of enemies. Most of them are guys." said Bob." Let me guess. You beat them at what made them special and now they want you dead or in massive pain." said Abe.

" On the target. You guys know me so well. So is you know who here know that I am back?" said Bob." Who is that?" said Stella." That person is crazy for him. He has told it no but it doesn't listen and it wants him." said Rex." Oh.It sounds scary. Is a boy or a girl?" said Stella." Nobody knows." said Abe." Well do you know any one else who is coming to this party?" said Bob." Who knows? I am off to get some punch." said Rex." As am I." said Abe.

The two left." Your friends are weird." said Stella." They are interested in ghosts and abnormal things like heroics.Would you like to dance?"said Bob." I would." said Stella. They danced.

Then a hour or some later, Arthur shined a light on Bob who was dancing with Stella." I welcome my youngest son return back home to get his degree and to see his family again." said Arthur.

Everyone did a fancy clap." Thanks but since when have you care about me at all?" said Bob." My idiotic brother makes some mistakes nephew." said Zak." Yeah." said Bob.

The party went on but Bob was very lost and confused." You all right Bob? You made fun of your family in front of rich and important guests." said Stella." I am just lost because my father only likes me when I do something amazing. Every since I was little,he was done this and then April or May, Mom sent me to meet you and the guys and I have been happy." said Bob." You have done some crazy adventures here and there. Like fighting Chaos and the Fire Bolts." said Stella." Yeah but I hate being here." said Bob.

Then Rex and Abe walked over." Bob. You got some big balls to stand up to your old man like that." said Abe." Sweet but you both know my father and Bob's father have a great connection. They were think of us to be engage." said Rex." You were to be engaged?" said Stella." No after they found about you they cancel it on the spot.said Abe.

Bob sighed and then he got a call." I got to go answer this. Be right back." said Bob. Bob then went outside." Brendan! What the hell do you want right now!" said Bob." Well Bob, a group of villains are in your proximity. Do you need some help?" said Brendan." Which ones?" said Bob." How the fuck should I know?" said Brendan." Can I talk with your non drunk girlfriend?" said Bob.

" Fine. Kari answer that fools question and I am not drunk." said Brendan." The villains are Thunder, Hydro,Outlaw, Destruction,Atlas,and Arrow." said Kari." I got them in the bag but you,Eliza, Brendan,and Cindy should come anyway." said Bob." Okay." said Kari.

Bob then went back inside and he sensed danger." They are closer than I thought." said Bob. He then became Power and he went to the main stage.

Power then sensed arrows and bullet. He then dodged them." Look who got more better with their powers." said Outlaw. Outlaw then appear out of the curtains and his family were held hostage with Hydro and Thunder guarding then." Let them go! They are not involve in our little disagreement!" said Power." Sorry partner but first you must take down my partners." said Outlaw

Then Atlas and Destruction appeared." Power!" said the two." What did you with the rest of them? You rejected cowboy." said Powet." You are a dead man. Now kill him boys!" said Outlaw.

Atlas and Destruction ran toward him but Power jump making the two crash into each other." Timber!" said Power.

Power used the power of morphing and super strength to make his arm a giant tree and it knock out Atlas. Destruction grab Power and Outlaw shot at him." Reflect!" said Power. The bullet went back and it hitted Outlaw." You varmint stay still!" said Outlaw.

Power then made himself a snake and it hit Destruction." Time to for you to die now!" said Destruction. Destruction then fought Outlaw while Power sneaked off." Time to find my friends. Ship scan where Stella is and call the gang to handled them in the main hall." said Power.

Power then walked down the hall and he didn't notice that Arrow was following him.

Back at the main hall, Alien had her hands full with Destruction." This guy must weigh over a billion pounds!" said Alien. She then made herself grow 8 arms and she threw him into the air and she became the fire form and ahe blasted a nuclear bomb of fire at him. It knocked him out and he broke the floor.

Element was chasing Thunder." Come on slowpoke! You can catch me!" said Thunder. Element then made her trapped inside a mountain." I need a breath." said Element.

Kai was handing the ring leader Outlaw. She was blocking his maelstrom of bullets with a ki shield." Give up lass and go back to the kitchen. You ain't good to be a hero." said Outlaw. Kai then made the shield grow guns and she blasted Outlaw with chi." Take that partner!" said Kai.

Outlaw was slammed into the wall and then she threw Atlas at him just to make sure.

Sun was under water by Hydro." You can't beat water traitor leaving the mighty Fire Bolts for Power." said Hydro." I didn't do it for that fool. I want to feel free!" said Sun. Sun then increased the heat and Hydro was on fire." Even water can burn in hell!" said Sun. She blasted him and he splattered everywhere.

Element then fired down the mountain some hot fire with Thunder didn't not like." Let me out of here!" said Thunder." One second. Inferno!" said Element. The fire then burned the mountain and Thunder came out in shock.

" Okay so there is Thunder,Hydro, Atlas,Outlaw,and Destruction. Where is Arrow and Power?" said Kai." Free the hostages here and then go find Power." said Eliza.

Power then found the guest and they were free but he hasn't found his friends plus Stella." If you want to find your friends, you got to beat me." said Arrow.

She fired arrows,bullets,and herself at Power. Power then blocked it with Z and Scampers as sword." If you want a fight? You got one." said Power.

Power then fought her until she was out cold." Ship scan her mind and find where my friends are?" said Power." In your sister's room." said Ship.

He then ran there and he found Rex,Abe,and Stella tied up." Wow it is Power! What are you doing here?" said Abe." Saving you guys from those villains down there." said Power." How did you beat them all down?" said Rex." He is Power." said Stella.

After the villains were taken to prison, the heroes powered down and Bob then introduced them to his old pals.

He then walked over to his father who was talking to the news." These meta humans are a disgrace to god's image even if some else helps us humans but most of the time, they destroy things!" said Arthur." Dad. Meta humans are created by god to help the weak and the sometimes foolish humans." said Bob." Did you forget what I have taught you about these disgrace to god?" said Arthur.

"What with them?" said Eliza." Bob and his father disagrees about a lot things. Most human stuff but if it involve meta humans they epic disagree." said Rex." I hope it doesn't end up like last time." said Abe." What happened last time?" said Cindy." Bob's hair turn pure white after his father burns his wife grandmother." said Rex." Should he be in jail for murder?" said Brendan." He bribed the judge." said Abe. Stella looked at Bob and she said," I hope nothing bad happens to you."

Back with Bob," Meta humans need to abolished not save and worship you disgrace." said Arthur." You are a terrible father because you abuse me,make fun of me,and you burn my family alive!" said Bob.

Arthur then slapped him and he kicked him off the stage." You a excuse to serve our family name! I never want to see you near my family!!" yelled Arthur. Bob then ran back to the hotel as his friends try to catch up with him.

Bob sat alone in the room as Stella tried to talk to him." Bob are you aright?" said Stella." That bastard! I hate his slimy little guts with my laser vision kaboom!" said Bob.

He then burned a hole in the wall." Bob. You didn't kill him and that is a good thing because you aren't like Norman." said Stella." I know but how I can show him that I can accomplish something." said Bob." You could make our college better than Harvard." said Stella." You can't be better Harvard. I could go teepee his house." said Bob.

Bob then ran and he did that." Okay you can't beat him right but being yourself, you all ready perfect and stronger than him." said Stella." Thanks Stella. Sometimes I wondered what would happen if you picked Norman." said Bob." Yeah that would be funny." said Stella.

Brendan then entered." You guys heard what happened back home?" said Brendan." No why?" said the two.

The two followed Brendan into the main room." This just in. A man named Chaos has taken over and he was kidnap several people in this town." said a reporter." This sucks. We let that little rat make his move." said Kari." The known villains Thunder,Hydro,Outlaw,and Commander Insect was escaped prison and they joined his cause to kill Power!" said the reporter." Do we get any help?" said Cindy." HOPE was trying to save the town but they are failing." said Eliza.

"Okay we need to do this but with some help." said Bob." But who?" said Stella." We know Bobbi,Steven,Luke,Blake,and the others won't give up without a fight!" said Brendan." Yeah and the Guild!" said Kari." Plus Sam's meta human army." said Eliza." We need to talk about that later." said Cindy." Lets go fight back Chaos until he is dust in the wind." said Bob." But the five of you can't handled Chaos army alone." said Stella." Such a downer. We get the help of Abe and Rex." said Brendan." What are you talking about?" said the girls in unison." They are meta humans as well. They don't know that we five are." said Bob." Can't Power asked them to join them in our cause." said Eliza." Good plan. Let me go do that." said Bob.

Bob then ran at the speed of light and Rex and Abe were in the room." Bob. How did you do that?" said Abe." Think about Abe. He could be a meta human and his dad hates them and he is support Chaos's cause because he said," I feel like helping Chaos because Power is a waste."." said Rex." Are you a meta human Bob?" said the two.

Bob then glowed and he became Power." That is so cool. You are Power." said Abe." Are you friends metas as well?" said Rex." Bingo.They are Element,Kai,Sun,and Alien. You two are meta humans I presume?" said Power. 

The four heroes transformed." Yeah. I can make my body into a weapon and super strength.Call me Ares." said Abe." I can morph into any animal past or future.Call me Dino." said Rex." So you seven are going to fight Chaos?" said Stella." Yeah and here is a scroll for you to help us." said Power.

Next time,
Power,Element,Dino,Sun,Alien,Ares,Kai plus a super powered Stella now Lunar fights Chaos army.

No comments:

Post a Comment