Saturday, April 6, 2013

Powerful Power part 41 the double date with Thunder and Hydro and themselves?

The exit for the last part was off a little and Bob wouldn't be a girl or so you think.

Later that night,Bob was in a hotel room with Brendan." Man,you are so screwed tomorrow. Being stuck as a girl. That is hilarious."said Brendan." Um weren't you a girl like three days ago?" said Bob." That is in the past and we are now in the future and it is your turn to experience the life of a girl." said Brendan.

Brendan then left the room to grab a drink. Bob then looked out the window and he saw a green portal." I better go check that out." said Bob. He then jumped out the window and he walked toward the portal.

He then hided behind some bushes near the portal. Then he saw something very mystical. A girl who had white hair like his and a boy who looked a male version of Stella. The portal then closed.

Scampers them became a sword." Who are you?" said Bob." You like just like me." said the girl." And you look like me. Your name wouldn't be Roberta Genevieve X?" said Bob." Yeah but call me Bobbi. This is my boyfriend Steven." said Bobbi.

The three talked about things around a fire." So you have powers?" said Steven." Yeah it is awesome. So Bobbi, do you or your boyfriend have powers?" said Bob." I do but I got them a month ago." said Bobbi." Don't you want have someone to train you back home?" said Bob." No, the only two people who that would help her are someone named Sally Masterson and Kyle Lee and they are trying to split us up every time we meet." said Steven." Yeah. I have two of those people out there and they are try to split me and Stella up as well.So let me help you." said Bob.

He then stood up." Bob. Didn't you just get your powers though?" said Bobbi." No I was trained by the gods and others so let's train tomorrow." said Bob.

Then Stella came by the fire and she saw Bobbi and Steven." Wow Bob you look adorable as a girl." said Stella."Um Stella. This is me from a other dimension and that is her boyfriend aka you as a male." said Bob. Stella then fainted as Steven caught her.

Stella woke up as the sun came up." Morning Stella. How was your nap." said Steven." Bob. Are they for real or is this a joke?" said Stella." Yes. For reason unidentified they came here to our dimension and I am going to train Bobbi to use her powers after our girls day out." said Bob.

Bob then start to glowing but Stella said," Bob Wait! You have showed me your girl form so you don't have to transform." Bob then stopped and cheered." Thank you me." said Bob.

Bob was then hit by Bobbi into a tree with her hammer hand." She copy powers and she has copy a lot but she doesn't know how to control it." said Steven.

Bob then climbed out the trees with a giant branch in his hand." Lets go have some fun because we are on vacation." said Bob and Bobbi." Those two are so weird." said Steven and Stella.

Bob and Stella told everyone that their different gender form lives here. No one question it because it was a such a nice day.

Bob had finished transforming into his trunks. Bob then sent out Z,Scampers, and Ship." Finally free for once." said Scampers. Scampers went off to go look at breasts." Shouldn't you keep an eye on him?" said Bob.Z then became a women and she went to go relax on the beach and Ship went to go play. Bob then looked at his weapons and sighed, "Just like kids.".

Bob then saw Steven and Brendan come out." Man. You guys are slow." said Bob." We all can't change out forms at will!" yelled the two. Then Stella,Kari,Eliza,and Bobbi came out. The guy's nose start to bleed." You all look amazing by the way." said Brendan." Thanks Brenda." said Bobbi." Um it is Brendan here honey." said Steven.

Bob was then grabbed by Eliza." Who are they Bob? They don't live here and they look like a male version of Stella and a female version of you. Don't lie to your partner." said Eliza." What is that Bobbi? You need me for something that only I can help with. Well I better go help her then." said Bob.

Bob then walked off as Eliza stared at him and Bobbi." They look too alike. Maybe twins or something else." said Eliza.

As the gang were having fun at the beach, Chaos was watching them with Demon." Master. What fools would you like me to infect with my demonic energy?" said Demon." Patience until Bullet scans the area for a worthy person to have their powers increase by your energy." said Chaos.

Then Bullet appeared. His eye has now cybernetic." I have found two worthy candidates in this area. They are at this location." said Bullet. He then handed Chaos a scanner." Lets get going then." said Chaos. The three teleported somewhere.

Bob then started to make some lunch with his powers. He then sighed and he saw his friends having fun." Why did I get stuck with this job?" said Bob. Bob then notice his dog getting chased by women. " Hey Z." said Bob." Yes Robert if this it involved my partner. He can handled himself. So don't ask." said Z." Okay then. I was going to go for a walk and I was going ask you to keep an eye on the food." said Bob." No problem." said Z.

Z went over go the food and she keep an eye on it as Bob walked off. He then notice his lovers but Cindy coming toward him." Bob. I have found you." said Hilda. Her breasts then squished him and it causing him blood." Hilda. Get off him. I want a turn." said Violet." Us too." said the two others. Bob was then almost torn apart by the four girls but then Scampers helped him free with his cuteness." So cute." said the four girls.

Bob then thanked Scampers for his bravery as he made himself and him a clone and sent them."Thanks Scampers." said Bob." Bob.You know that my kindness will cost you to help me." said Scampers." Okay then.What do you want from me?" said Bob.

Then a giant scream was heard from the girls who went with the clones to the group location but Eliza was missing." We will settle that later. Lets go get Z and Ship." said Scampers.

Bob then got Scampers and they hid behind a rock and he saw a demonic Outlaw,Thunder,and Hydro." I feel so much stronger with demonic powers." said Hydro. He then broke the mountain. Z sneak off as a crab and Ship followed but he took Bobbi with her and they went to Bob's location.Eliza followed them.

" Bob?Who are they?" said Bobbi." They were once known as Sheriff Eagle,Thunder,and Hydro but now they have demonic powers." said Bob." Correct Bob. But tell who us she?" said Eliza." Bob I have to tell her because in my universe she was my best friend." said Bobbi." Okay. Go on then and tell her then while Ship and Z get ready to fight." said Bob.

Ship and Z then went back onto him." Me and Steven came from a universe like yours in many ways but I got my powers only a month ago. Bob promised to train me so I don't cause destruction to my friends or family." said Bobbi." I like her Bob even better than you." said Eliza." Thanks pal for that nice compliment." said Bob." So what is the plan to save Stella,Steven,and your friends? I wanted to help." said Bobbi." Okay. Here is the plan." said Eliza.

Bob then transformed into Power,Eliza became Alien, and Bobbi became a female version of Power." Um Okay." said Power." Call me Copy." said Copy." Lets knock them out." said Alien.

The three attacked from the mountain and it shocking the villains who were using their powers to transfer the civilians to a location." It seems that Power want that rematches. I will handled him." said Thunder.

Thunder then went up to Power and she punched him into the beach." Looks like you are weaker than I thought." said Thunder. She then shocked the ground and causing Power intense pain." Power!" said Copy." Copy. Watch out!" said Alien.

Copy was dragged by Hydro into the ocean. Alien was a dinosaur with incredible speed. She then ran around Outlaw who tried to shoot her but then he made the ground sloppy and made her crash into the mountain. Power thenstart to glow yellow and he summoned Scampers and Z into a giant sword.

The sword glowed yellow." You may be stronger but your strategy is all the same. So eat my electro blast!" said Power. Power then slashed Thunder who screamed." You jerk." said Thunder.

Thunder then fell into the mountain which Power locked her up in.Power thenlooked toward the ocean and he saw Copy as a giant shark." Totally not going to ask her how." said Power. Power was then blasted with a nuclear bomb and it free Thunder." Thanks Outlaw. Let me go kill that giant fish while Hydro drown this fool!" said Thunder.

Thunder and Hydro switched places with each other. Copy then switched into a stone golem and she punched Thunder into the mountain and followed her. Power was about to die because of Hydro." Listen kid you may be able to defeat me before but now that I have the power of the demons of the sea. You can't beat me." said Hydro.

Power then glowed blue and he blasted Hydro into the sea with some of Thunder's energy. Then Hydro start to scream. He was then knocked out.

Then Power saw Alien being repeat punched." Let her go and fight me Outlaw." said Power." Power. Don't do it. He is way too strong for you alone." said Alien. Alien was then let go into the mountain.

" Listen kid. I think it is time for our rematch." said Outlaw." Agree. Alien go help Copy then go get Thunder to spill the beans about where Stella is while I take down this reject cop." said Power." Bob." said Alien." You think this wimp can handle the power of the future Chaos? I think you both should die by my chaos blast!" said Outlaw.

He then made a giant gun and fired a powerful blast the size of the whole country." Get behind me Alien and get everyone out of here while I summons the power!" said Power. Power then glowed white and he made a giant shield to block the blast." Power Shield!" said Power. 

Power then blocked the blast and he absorb it." Time for you to face the light!" said Power. Power then punched him into the ocean. Power then laid on the floor and he called Kim lee." Yes Bob. What do you need from me?" said Kim." Teach me all the forms of martial arts." said Power. Power then fainted on the beach and he went back to Bob.

Bob was out cold for a whole day as the girls but Cindy was by his bedside. Kim Lee went up to him and she sent the information of all forms of martial arts." Good luck Bob because your life got more harder from here on." said Kim.

Kim then lefted the room as Sun secretly entered."Bob. I really hate seeing you like this after all what you have done for me and my brother. I want you to live so I made this for you." said Sun.

Sun was then holding a band like Bob had on." This band only allows you to use your powers but not your demonic powers.Bob I know you will hate me for this but I like you too much to let you die." said Sun.

Sun placed it on him and he yawned." Good luck Bob from your friend Sun." said Sun. Sun left with a light.

Next time,
The gang left the beach to go back home, Bobbi and Steven now live with Bob,Eliza, Brendan,and Stella in their dorm, Bob deals with the band on his wrist, Lady Dawn return and she deals the entire population of the high school, and it look like that Bob and Brendan plus Bobbi,Eliza,and Kari will have to go in and save Stella and the entire school

No comments:

Post a Comment