Friday, April 5, 2013

Powerful Power part 40 Love Hexagon

On Monday, Bob and his new partner assigned by Sam,Alien aka Eliza were walking to school." I still can't believe that I get to live and work with Power,one of the best superheroes." said Eliza." Yeah. So do you understand love?" said Bob." Just because I am a girl, you think I understand this. Yes I do. So dish it out." said Eliza.

Bob then told Eliza about his love hexagon with Stella,Penny,Joyce,Maria, Cindy,and Hilda." That is some crazy stuff right there. Did you talk with anyone else about this and do the girls know?" said Eliza.

" I talk with X,Susan,Myra,and the college principal. The girls don't know." said Bob." Really. What did the college person say?"said Eliza.

"She says that the trip that my grade earn with the festival will be going somewhere romantic or something. I was only half listing to what she was saying. Any way, so where are you going to be during school?" said Bob." In your grade." said Eliza." Oh yeah. I heard Susan talking about that while I was packing for the trip." said Bob.

Eliza had her bags but Bob didn't." You don't have anything." said Eliza." Trust me rookie. You will understand later." said Bob. Eliza was puzzled about what Bob said.

At the school, kids were putting luggage on one of three buses. Bob was siting on a bus in the back in that the one seat."Bob you are quite lazy in work and in life." said Eliza." Yeah being me is quite a hassle." said Bob. Eliza sat on the seat in on the far left of Bob." So who is joining on this bus? Which one of your lovers is join us?" said Eliza." As student council president, I assigned all of them to the other two bus but Stella. Each bus has room for 10 kids from each of the three class, a teacher from one of the three class,and two volunteers." said Bob." So which of your eight friends is joining us?" said Eliza." Brendan or Brenda,Kari,Zelda,Diane,Alice,Luke,and Blair. The other 20 I just picked randomly." said Bob.

Then Stella came onto the bus and he sat in the front row far away from Bob." Hey wouldn't Stella be near me and all?" said Bob." You haven't talk to her since the festival. Maybe she is mad at you for that love thing you have going on and after you told her that you like her more then anyone but the stories that your lovers told her and they were very detail about your love so yeah she hates your guts." said Eliza." Oh." said Bob.

As the rest of the students got onto the bus,Chaos was with the villain known as Sheriff Eagle and he was combine him and Demon's energy into one."You shall be one of my new men to destroy Bob." said Chaos." Daddy. Why am I doing this?" said Demon." I need a army to take over this world and this man will provide the powers that I need." said Chaos.

Sheriff's skin then turned red, his clothes turned black, and his eyes glowed into skulls." Who do you me to kill or steal?" said Sheriff." Your name is now Outlaw okay?See those buses over there? You will kill a boy named Bob,kidnap his lovers,and stop their buses in the old west town with your new powers. Go Outlaw and don't you dare fail me." said Chaos.

Outlaw then nod and he flew off on a bone horse." Teleport us to our next person for a army to be made." said Chaos. Demon teleport them off somewhere.

Bob kepted looking at Stella the whole trip." Bob? Your doing all right? You seem off today." said Kari." Yeah.She is right ever since the festival your have been out of it since." said Brendan." How do you like being a guy again?" said Eliza." It is really good and Kim said that I can change forms and plus my clothing changes as well." said Brendan.

As the three of Bob's teammates were talking, Bob was talking to his weapons and armor." Bob. You need to stop thinking about her." said Ship." Yeah Bob. Don't worry about women. They are a weird breed." said Scampers. He then got hit by Z." Don't listen to him Bob. Your heart is telling you something so follow it and choose your love." said Z.

Bob then notice the bus was near the old town. The old town was right near the beach in California. It was a town set up in the old west.

Bob walked inside the town and Eliza who was trying to catch up to him." Bob. Wait up." said Eliza.

Bob then stopped near the old wagon near the far north of the town." Yes?" said Bob." You know Stella is back there right?" said Eliza." Maybe I just want to be alone okay! I feel like this because Stella is treat me like a stalker and my heart is telling me something which I don't understand." said Bob.

Then a gun shot was heard and Bob and Eliza saw death cowboys with Outlaw.

They ran down really fast and Bob and Eliza hid behind the wagon." I guess Chaos must have done something to kill you." said Eliza." Thanks partner. I saw an person that looks like Sheriff Eagle." said Bob." That must mean that Chaos is going to tried killing you with demon powered villains." said Eliza." Lets go stop them then." said Bob.

Bob then became Power and Eliza became Alien. The two ran on the old roofs and they saw the dead cowboys around the bus and the class.

Outlaw was off his horse." Tell me again. Where is Bob? I will kill someone if no one tells me where he is." said Outlaw." We told you. He went off somewhere into the town." said Brendan.

A gun was then placed to his head." Time for you to die." said Outlaw.

Then a bullet of fire melted the gun. Outlaw looked and he saw Alien in her fire form and Power." Time for you to stop this." said Power." Kill the fire thing men. I handled the hero." said Outlaw.

Outlaw grabbed Stella and he ran on his fast horse and Power ran after him." This will end soon." said Outlaw. He then dropped TNT." This is so cheesy." said Power.

Power then made a water shield then he made a javelin and he aim at the horse leg. It hit and the horse fell and Outlaw hit his face in the dirt and Stella flew. Power went after them.

Alien was burning the guns but a dead cowboy pushed her into the water." Take that Alien." said the cowboy. She then changed forms to a water being and she froze the cowboys.

Then a giant dragon appeared." This will be fun." said Alien. She made herself a four handed sword wielder and she jumped up to the dragon.

Outlaw was shooting a barrage of bullets,missiles,rockets,and bombs at Power." This will be your final moment." said Outlaw." You haven't beat me yet." said Power. Power then froze a giant wall of ice to block the explosions.

Power then absorb the explosions and he made a chain gun." Meet my gun loser." said Power. He blast it and glue came out by millions which stucked Outlaw to the wall then a cannon ball knocked him out.

Power then notice he was bleeding." Are you all right Bob?" said Stela." Yeah. It is just a flesh wound." said Power.

Then Stella grab a blanket and wrap the pain." Are you still mad at me for that love thing?" said Power." No I am not." said Stella." My cousin says that all the time and it is usually at X." said Power." Okay so I am mad at you because you have made 5 girls love you. I still don't get how you make them love you when you love me right?" said Stella." Stella. You are right. I do love you but I can't break the other girls's heart. It is too mean." said Power.

They hugged.Then he notice Alien taking down a dragon and she gave him a signal to power down." We better get back to the group." said Power.

He then warp back to Bob." Bob. I want you to do a little favor for me when we reach the beach." said Stella." Sure what is it?" said Bob. She whispered something in his ears.

" No way. I will never do that." said Bob." Come on Bob. I want to see you in a new way. Even if you have to became a girl." said Stella." I can't. I know that my beauty will get way too many admires." said Bob." That is the point. I want to have a girls day during the trip while your clone stuck with your lovers." said Stella. Stella then gave him the puppy dog eyes." That trick will get old very quickly but fine I will for you for a day." said Bob. Stella then hugged him.

The two went back in the bus. Bob sat next to Stella and Eliza to the one seat.

Next time,
Bob became Bobbi,Thunder and Hydro strike the beach,and Bob learns a lesson about women.

No comments:

Post a Comment