Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Powerful Power part 48 The graduation part 6 Chaos falls part 2 the attack on Chaos's empire.

At the resistance main stand,a group of spiders demons were destroying the rebels which had Feral,Morph,Copy,and Steven.

Feral had his hands full as he yelled," We need to retreat!" " No. We got to fight them or they will kill us off or Norman will!" said Steven." Listen Steven. You don't have powers and Norman will drain you dry and the. make him your demonic servant like Diane.You don't understand. All you is a weak excuse for a man." said Feral.

Then a giant spider demon was over him and it got blasted by Copy into ashes." Come on now Feral. Leave him alone. We need to beat these things down so then we can stop Norman." said Copy." She is right Feral. Lets kill these things and then send them back to hell." said Steven.

Steven then blasted 567 spiders demons and he got swamped by them." Steven!" yelled the three. Then they got swamped too. 

Then a firework went up and the spiders looked at the fire.

On the hill was Power,Dino,Sun,and Stella aka Lunar." You bugs are going to be squashed!" said Dino. She then morphed into a giant armadillo and the spiders were squashed and Feral was free." Thanks." said Feral." No time." said Dino.

Dino morphed into a bear/shark and Feral made giant t-Rex claws. The two ran into the spiders. Lunar then picked the spiders off Steven and Sun burned the spiders." Stella. How do you even have powers?" said Steven." The name is Lunar. Lets kill these spiders and them we will talk." said Lunar.

The two worked together as Lunar picked them up and Steven shot them." Thanks but after this you are so dead." said Morph." Totally agree with you on that." said Sun.

The two then burn spiders to a crisp. Power then used Z and Scampers into two blasters. He then made himself use speed speed and then he ran at the speed of sounds and freeing the rebels and sending the spider back home. Copy then got free and then helped him by copying him." Power. Thank god you got here because there is only one spider left." said Copy." I can hand any bug." said Bob.

Then a giant spider appeared." The name is the spider queen and I want to eat your adorable face off!" said Spider Queen.

Lunar then picked her up." Hurry and blast this ugly bug with Fire!" said Lunar. Sun and Copy made a fire blast as the hot as the sun,Feral and Dino both breathed dragon fire,Morph became a dragon and then burned it,Steven fired at it with fire bullets,and Power yelled," Inferno Knight!"

Power then glowed bright red,grew red armor,Z and Scampers became two giant burning sword." Taste my scorning blast!" said Power. He then ran at the spider and he slashed it." Get off me! You pests!" said the queen.

She tied everyone but Power down." Lend me your fire so I can scorching her to bits!" said Power. Power then threw his swords which hit her head." Eat my Atomic fire blast!" said Power. The queen screamed and was burn to ashes.

Power went back to normal. He then free the 7." Thanks Power. I guess." said Feral." It is good to see you again too. I have some questions for you guys about what happens." said Power.

Inside a tent, a man named General Uranus was talking to Power,Feral,Copy, Dino,Morph,Element,Kai,Alien.Steven,Sun,Ares,and Lunar." Attention your super powered miscreants, the man known as Chaos was taken over this state. His main fort or base is out the capital building. He can't be touch by his 11 generals. They are Thunder,Hydro,Beast, Outlaw,Bullet, Commander Insect,Atlas, Arrow,Demon, Omega,and Destruction. They are now powered up with demon blood.You 12 will be storming the castle and stopping that little bastard from talking over the country. Any questions?" said General Uranus.

Power then raised his hand." I got the plan but what about the spiders in sector 1,the dogs in sector 2, and the dragons in sector 3? And nice name." said Power. " You heroes are all the same. We the army,the Guild,the rebels and H.O.P.E will handed them and you are dismissed and then come back at 20:00 hours." said General.

They all left the tent." That guy needs a chill pill right?" said Power.

Morph and Feral then walk over to him." Where were you? You left this whole state crumble to pieces." said Feral." I had to stop something from destroying a fancy place." said Power." You destroy this town and some people have been kidnap or turn into demons!" said Feral." Feral calm down." said Morph." Shut up Luke! This smug hero made our friends lose their powers." said Feral." Power had nothing to do with that." said Kai." Attention! The plan shall start now. You know your orders." said General Uranus." Lets get going before Uranus kills us." said Power.

Power made 2 jet bike and He,Feral, Dino,Copy,Morph,and Alien ran as the others drove it.

They were at the capital building and they hid behind a wall.

Inside the building,Chaos was in his throne room with 10th demon servant." This was too easy after with Power being out of state, I could sent my demon army to destroy this country. Even if Power come try to stop me. He can't because I have all the power so he can never beat me." said Chaos.

"Master. A group of rebels are destroying the spiders,the army is destroying the dogs,the guild is killing the demons,and Power plus a group of 11 heroes are here at the capital. What should we do?" said servant." Atlas is fighting the guild so sent the ten generals that we have here and sent them attack those heroes." said Chaos." Yes sir." said the servant.

The servant left the room." Bob and Stella will come to fight me. Even if she had powers I can crush Bob and take Stella from him. Prepare my suit for world domination because they will be hard to kill than the last fool who try to stop me." said Chaos.

Outside, the 12 were front of the capital building." Okay which of the 12 generals are here?" said Kai." I heard from a rebel that Atlas was fighting the guild." said Steven.

They walk up to the entrance but they were stop by the generals.Outlaw,Arrow, Destruction,Thunder,Hydro,Beast,Bullet,Commander Insect,Demon,and Omega were blocking the door." I can't let you through here partner."said Outlaw." The Reject cowboy speaks the truth." said Bullet."I think you should move because your master or little baby needs a timeout!" said Feral." You are so dead kid!" said Destruction.

The heroes fought the villains on the stairs to Chaos's Empire as Power, Lunar,and Steven sneaked in." Arrow go after them so they can't stop Chaos." said Insect." And I know what you are going to say,"But you need my help to stop the rebels." Listen Kid, you are a great killer so kill that little hero." said Bullet. Arrow nodded with a tear in her eye and she ran after them.

The fight on the capital building stairs was Alien vs Bullet,Beast vs Copy, Thunder vs Ares,Hydro vs Dino,Omega vs Morph,Destruction vs Feral,Demon vs Kai,and Outlaw vs Element.

" Why did you betray us and you leave us for Power and his band of idiots? I loved you Eliza." said Bullet. He kept shooting at her with all sort of military weaponry." Maybe you cause me nothing but heartache because you are shooting me!" said Alien. She was then a goop form." Maybe if I hypnotize you then you will join us." said Bullet." Nah. I got a friend who I like more than you so let me do what this race of alien does to people they dislike like a lot." said Alien.

She then went around him and she made a gooey shield around him. He tried to escape but he failed." Time to goo out." said Alien. Then he was trap in the goo and was out cold."Too easy." said Alien.

Beast was a t-Rex/cyborg/unicorn and and was shooting fire out her cannon." She did this to me Copy and now I look like this. I was a cheerleader! And if I kill you Chaos will turn me back to normal." said Beast." He wouldn't do that because he is just like Nora because she did that to you not Bobbi!" said Copy.

She made a giant net and she put her in it."I can break out of this easily." said Beast. She then tried but failed badly." Solid superpower draining lining. You can't escape and if you struggle you will be knock out." said Copy.

Beast was out cold and she moved her over to Bullet and she made the net very big to fit a hundred people or so." Hey where did Alien go?" said Copy.

Ares had a giant black scythe with cool marks on it." Foul demon. Do you think that you really think that you can beat my scythe?"said Ares." You think a little scythe can beat me? Ha. I got the power of Zeus in me. Try your best." said Thunder.

Ares planted it on the ground and said," I summons the powers of war through out history up to this moment and move that demon to the net where the other two are!"

Then jets,tank,cyborgs,guns,soldiers, and other war stuff attacked Thunder." Let me go!" said Thunder. She then tried shocking them but they deflect it." Most of them are plastic but they are actually metal. So charge!" said Ares.

They carried Thunder under the net and then they disappeared as she was out cold

 Then Ares was taken somewhere along with Copy and Alien.

Hydro was drowning Dino who was a tiger." Listen pussy. I have the power of the demons of oceans. You can't beat all the oceans on Earth with the mammals!" said Hydro." Yes I can!" said Dino.

She became a Elephant,shark,bear,and a cheetah in one and then free herself." Eat my killer teeth." said Dino. She chased Hydro around with huge electric teeth." Eat my dragon roar!" said Dino.

She then roar and Hydro flew in the air and he blasted him till he was cold." Don't mess with the animal kingdom." said Dino.

She dropped off Hydro with the four others and she saw Destruction almost killing Feral." Feral!" said Dino. She ran toward him at great haste.

Omega then blasted Morph into the air with blasts of random magic." You can't beat Morph like we did before with the squad." said Omega." Calm down Diane and let me beat you so your blood doesn't kill you." said Morph." Come on Luke. You could never beat me or be a true member of the squad and look what happened to the squad. Powerless and weak!" said Omega." We were a great team and you and your master Chaos are worthless to have powers when people who deserve them don't!" said Morph.

Morph then crushed Omega and he drag her under the net." I am so sorry Diane." said Morph.

He was then taken by a vortex of darkness.

Destruction had blood on his hands from Feral who was bleeding and crawling away to go heal." Feral.Where are you? I want to kill you." said Destruction.

Then Dino as a python held back Destruction." Feral. Use the power that you beat the entire army of The Spuder king!" said Dino.

Feral glowed bright red. His hands became giant claws and he slashed Destruction." Stop you crazy bastard before I kill you." said Destruction." You can't stop him while he is in the eye of the animal mode. It likes god." said Dino.

Feral knocked out Destruction and he put him under the net." Where did the most of team disappeared off to?" said Feral. The two were taken by the vortex.

Kai had her hands full with Bob's mutant offspring Demon." You can't beat my daddy even through you have my stepfather with you.You can't beat the powerful source of me." said Demon." Yeah with the ancient art of demon whipping." said Kai.

She then blasted Demon up into the air and she blast a barrage of chi.Demon then felled to the ground as she picked it up and put it in the bag.She was dragged into the vortex.

Meanwhile inside the building,Steven, Power,and Lunar were walking through the building." This place reminds of a horror movie." said Power.

Then Arrow lunged at him but she has hold up by Lunar." Let me down you hoar !" said Arrow." Steven.Blast her into pieces or whatever you feel like."said Lunar." God she is me? An I like that?! I better ask Bobbi about this." said Steven.

He blasted her with sleeping darts and then he grab her." I better go put her with the other. Go stop Chaos and then save the world." said Steven.

Steven then left the group." He is so weird even if he is you." said Power." And what does mean?" said Lunar." Oh nothing." said Power.

Outlaw was blasting Element to pieces." You are suppose to be the king of the elements or something? God even a rock is better than you!" said Outlaw.

Element then turned bright red." You aren't doing what I think you are doing?" said Outlaw"Yep! The inferno knight!" said Element.

Element then became a knight in fire armor and he grew a horse." Face the wrath of the real knight of fire!" said Element. He then slashed Outlaw and he caused major burns across his body." You are a demon. You will live" said Element.

He put Outlaw and he saw Steven carrying Arrow." So that is the ten generals then? Kinda of a pushover." said Element." Not for unsupervised powered people it wasn't." said Steven.

Then a vortex appear.It grab Element and the villains and Steven ran back inside the building.

Power and Lunar then found Chaos in his armor." Dear rival and my love. Wow I didn't suspect you to come here and try to stop me and my army." said Chaos." We were never in love Norman." said Lunar." Yes. You were even if he did give you back your powers which Sam Masterson took from you." said Chaos.

"He did? That overpowered son of bitch." said Power." Anyway,I rule my second home and I waited till you notice me again and my plan to became god." said Chaos." And how are you going to do that?" said Lunar." Well my dear Stella. I always the power to change my form into anything I want. I was Sam's lackey and your boyfriend but when that loser Bob took you away from me. I am the demon offspring of Norman and Bob." said Chaos.

Power then barfed." You see I have made a machine to transfer the owners of many super powered things into me." said Chaos.

He then pulled down a curtain and there was Warp and the captured heroes, villains,the leaders attacking HOPE,the army,the Guild,and the rebels." What have you done to them?" said Lunar." I have transferred their powers into me. The changes should begin right about know." said Chaos.

He grew four spider arms,demon wings, two extra arms,a foot taller,his eyes glowed bright red, his skin became demon red,and his body turned into a mess of things." Meet Gods true image!" said Chaos.

Next time,
Power and Chaos in his new form fight as Chaos turned the entire country against Power ,Power faced a terrible loss heart and body,and the gang graduate high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment