Monday, December 31, 2012

Powerful Power part three Dr.Dimension

The next part will be about the Guild and Power team up

A few days after the attack on Brendan's family,the city was on a rise of crime but the hero Power as the town called him was knocking them out left to right. Power was flying to school which he was almost late for class." Why did that crooks have super powers?" said Power. He transformed back into Bob and he ran at lighting speed to class but then he was stop by a time force." Hey!What is going on here?" said Bob. Then a man came in by teleporting. He had a lab coat on him." Who are you?Some reject professor?" said Bob." I am Dr.Dimension. I am the future greatest hero. I wish to speak with you." said Dr Dimension." So how do you know who I am?" said Bob." I will tell you if you follow me." said Dr.D." Um sure but since you control time um. Can you pause so I am not late for class?" said Bob." Absolute." said Dr.D.

Dr.Dimension pause time and teleport off with Bob to a undefined place." So where are we?" said Bob." The near future." said Dr.D." So who are you exactly and how do you know who I am?" said Bob." I am your son." said Dr.D." You are kidding me right?" said Bob." No I am not because I am your son." said Dr.D.

Dr.D made a projector." So what is this son?" said Bob." Your future." said Dr. D. Bob then saw him with Dr.D as a baby with a women." So who is the girl?" said Bob." Your wife but I can't tell you who that is because the time-space thing." said Dr.D. The screen turned into Dr.D was flying with his sister and Bob drink a soda." So you have super powers like me?" said Bob." No I got the power of space,flight,time, strength,speed,smart,and morphing. My sister got your powers while I got moms." said Dr.D.

Then the screen turned to Bob with Dr.D talking to him." Ace, you are the hero we need so I need you to stop this future. So could get me from the past and stop your sister?" said Future Bob. " So my daughter is going to rule the world? That is so creepy." said Bob." Yeah." said Dr.D." Dad.What about my girlfriend being under sister's rule?" said Ace." Who is she?Good chap." said Bob." She is the daughter of a fellow superhero who you will meet later." said Dr.D. The screen turned off." So any question Dad?" said Dr.D." Okay one,why is your name Ace. Two,where is your girlfriend now? Three,is Stella my wife?" said Bob." Your wife picked the name. In the evil castle over there. No figure it out. Now lets go save the future!" said Dr.D.

The two went up to the castle and then Bob transformed into Power." Okay so what is my daughter like?" said Power." She has your powers and she has a super human army so we need to be smart about this when we started to attack." said Ace. Then a alarm went off. Then a thousand guards appeared around the two." You two disobeyed lady Casey or Power Women." said a guard." Really Power Women? I guess I should be proud but eat freeze breath." said Power. Power froze the guards with his breath." Smooth Dad but how do we get in without getting caught?" said Ace." Okay I will sneak in and then I will distract your sister and you save your girlfriend." said Power." Actually Power. I am actually not Dr.Dimension." said Ace. He then transformed into an older female version of Power." Hi daddy.Do you like me?" said Power Women." Where is Ace?And I do." said Power." With his girfriend,mom,my unborn sister,and you." said Power Women. She shot a sleeping potion at him and froze Power." Sorry Pop but I guess I am the better one." said PW. She unfroze the guards and ordered them to carry the frozen hull of Power.But Casey didn't notice that Power cloned himself and he shrunk himself down into an atom and he hided on the ice shell.

In a few minutes, the ice husk was in jail. Power grew back to normal and saw Dr.Dimension in chains." Ace!" said Power." Who are you?" said Ace." I am your father Bob at 15. Your evil yet amazing looking sister brought me here as you." said Power." You are my dad but he,Mom,and my unborn sister went into am alternative Dimension." said Ace." Ace.I know you because of your sister. So trust me and we are going to stop your sister." said Power. Power made a sword and he cut the chains and it let Ace go." Thanks but what about my girlfriend? She went into a different jail cell. So can we save her first?" said Ace." That is so cute brother but you are so dumb." said Power Women.

Power Women stood with a angel,sorcerers,quick person, and many more super women." You like my army daddy. These are women you will meet around your age but older." said PW." Why are you doing this Casey?  I am your father and I demand to know why." said Power." You never gave me respect. You treat me like a slut and a bad daughter and I was growing up when you were mostly paying attention to him and helping him with his problems. It made me sick. I have problems too!" said PW." Casey. We can stop this." said Ace." No I won't brother. Girls get my daddy. I want my brother dead." said Casey." Well I said I would never hit a women but this time I will allow it.Stop her son." said Power. Power ran toward the girls and Dr.D tackled Power Woman. Power got trapped inside a magical bubble." Sorry Bob. I love you but you will burn." said the angel. The angel fired arrows,the sorceress made the bubble painful, and the other women hit with their powers." Teleport." said Power. Power teleport out of the bubble.

He appeared and then froze the girls,shock the girls,punch the girls,kick the girls,burned the girls,and teleport the girls into the jail cell." That was easy. Now lets go find my son's girlfriend." said Power. Power started to fly around inside the castle.

Meanwhile outside,PW and Dr.D were fighting. " Eat my fire blast." said Casey. A fire blast was huge as a skyscraper came toward him." Portal shield to the dimension of fire." said Ace. The fire went in the portal." Let fight without our powers Casey." said Ace."Let's dear brother." said Casey. The two started a fisticuffs.

Back inside the castle,Power found his son's girlfriend." Wow Bob. You look just you do from a picture from when you were 15." said the girl." I am from the past to save you and my son from my daughter." said Power." Make sense coming from my soon to be father in law. Now.Can we go save Ace or Blake?" said girl." What is your name?" said Power as he was breaking the chains." Miley or Element women." said Miley.

The two ran toward the open wall where the siblings were fighting it out and Casey was having a upper hand." Sorry dear brother but you must die." said Casey." Get off my man you bitch." said Miley. Miley flew at Casey and they had a cat fight." That is so cool yet creepy that my daughter is in a fight." said Power. Power then ran over and helped Ace up." What are you doing here? Did you save Miley?" said Ace." Yeah and she is hot. Good job but she remind of a girl from TV." said Power." Thanks Dad but I think I want to marry her." said Ace." That is great man but tell her after this. Lets go son." said Power." Right Dad." said Ace. The two joined the fight.

After Ace locked PW which was an dimension of a perfect life for her." That was awesome Bob. You save us from Casey. A total bitch by the way." said Miley." That is my sister you know." said Ace."Sorry Ace but she is." said Miley." Yeah but someone told me that Ace has something to tell you." said Power." Yeah I do. Miley I love you and I think you are the greatest girl in the world. When we met back when we were kids. I knew you would be my girl so will you married me?" said Ace."OMG yes Ace. I will but where we will have it?" said Miley." You could have back with me and Stella back in time." said Power." Dad I know that Casey brought here to kill you and all but you don't have to ruin the space-time thing." said Ace." Come on Blake. Bob offered to let us have his wedding with him and we will take it Bob but how will you explain to Uncle Zak about us?"said Miley." Trust me and I will let you live with us but you have to say you are my cousin from my moms side and the other will be dating." said Power." You are so smart Power." said Ace." I learn from the best now lets get home." said Power. Ace made a Time bubble and went to the past.

Next time,Power learn what happen while he was gone. Will Power save his friends from the evil seven?

No comments:

Post a Comment