Monday, December 3, 2012

Pokemon Tourney part 13 the final 2 contest battle thank you god.

Hey guys. It is Jason,the trainer who was knocked out by Ash. The author felt very pity on me and I will be the ref for the rest until The author gets bored with me. Lets begin the next part already.

" That was awesome." said Bob." You think every battle is awesome." said Leaf." Yeah I do this bue this is different because contest and me don't mix." said Bob." What was that!?" said Drew. Drew joined the four." Where is Lyra?" said Stella." In the bathroom." said Drew. Then Harley came in." Stella and Leaf follow me please." said Harley." Okay see you later then." said Leaf." See ya." said Bob." Why does Harley need them?" said Brendan." No sense that man is." said Drew. Then Lyra came in running." I heard that Jason is the ref." said Lyra." Good for him." said Bob. Then Z came running in." Where were you?" said Bob." Being chased by girls." said Z." Hey isn't that Jason down there?" said Z.

" Welcome to the match between Harley and Lucy. A contest battle. So each trainer will use two Pokemon. No time. When one of the trainer is out of Pokemon or something with points they lose." said Jason." You are going down Hon." said Harley." I want to fight Bob or some not confuse nut job like you." said Lucy." Trainers sent out your two Pokemon already!" said Jason." Go Cacturne and Wigglytuff." said Harley." Go Grumpig and Torkoal." said Lucy." Begin!" said Jason." This will be easy than I thought. Flamethrower and psychic." said Lucy." Block it." said Harley. Wigglytuff block the attacks and threw it right back." Wow that is one big belly." said Jason." Grr. Hyper beam and overheat." said Lucy." Dodge it you two and then use rollout and Destiny bond." said Harley. The scarecrow linked him and both of Lucy Pokemon together." Overheat and Psychic." said Lucy." Wigglytuff fly away and Cacturne stay there."said Harley." Are you an idiot?" said Lucy. Cacturne was knocked out and also both of Lucy Pokemon." Winner Harley with the move destiny bond." said Jason." Nice match.I guess you really want to win but next you won't be so lucky." said Lucy." Yeah like I want to win against some girl." said Harley.

" Man Harley seen off." said Drew." Yeah." said Bob." What there was a difference?" said Brendan and Lyra." Yeah he was less hyper." said the two.

" Next up is Stella and Alice." said Jason. Stella came out looking amazing." Wow Stella looks amazing." said Bob." Dense." said the four." Hey that hurts." said Bob.

" This match will be like the last one so pick wisely." said Jason. " Go Gallade and Gardevior." said Stella." Go Plusle and Minun." said Alice. " Begin." said Jason. "Helping hand,thunder,and Quick attack." said Alice." Psychic,earthquake,and slash." said Stella. The little mouse were almost knocked out when Alice yelled." You won't win this Stella." " No I will win with confusion." said Stella. The two mouse were knocked out." Winner Stella. Final round of second round. Please all winners come to the stadium around 5." said Jason.

" Well Me and Lyra are going to shoping." said Drew. The two walked away." So Bob do Alice and Stella have a past together?" said Brendan." Nothing that she told me about." said Bob. Then Leaf came running in and said," Bob!"" What did he do this time?" said Z." Did you know that Alice is your Ex?" said Leaf." We never met before." said Bob." Wait.She was that one fan girl that you told she was annoying." said Brendan." Oh yeah Alice." said Bob." Come on then go tell Stella that." said Leaf.

 The four ran toward Stella." Bob. I can't believe that she was your ex!" said Stella." We never even date once. She was a crazy fan girl from Hoenn who was in love with me but I didn't like her back." said Bob." Thank you Bob for telling me that." said Stella." You look nice." said Bob." Leaf help me." said Stella." Leaf did?" said Z. "Yeah I did." said Leaf.

The five went to the hotel when Bob got a call." I will go get it." said Bob. Bob answer it and it was his father." Hello son." said the dad." Hey dad.What's up?" said Bob." I heard from Ash.You are in that tournament with him and Dawn." said the dad." Yeah so what?" said Bob." You got to let Ash win against you." said the dad. The rest of the group started to listen in." No way! I won't lose to Ash." said Bob." It is for the family." said The dad." I don't give a living crap about our family." yelled Bob." You will or I will make you marry Dawn after this tourney." said the dad." No!" said Bob.

Bob hanged up." Bob,you are rich?" said Z." Yeah I am but I won't lose to that self centered ass." said Bob. "Please don't." said Stella." Thank Stella.I need that" said Bob." Wow Bob was angry." said Leaf. " Attention all trainers still left. Please report to the stadium." said Jason. " Let's get going then." said Z." Right." said the teens.

They waked to the stadium." Welcome you second round winner. This will be the match for the third round." said Jason. The remaining trainers were Gold,Larry,Lyra,Hilda,Tobias,Trip,Brendan,Barry,Max,Leaf, Bianca,Hugh,Stacey,Ashley,Ash,Bob,Cilan,Nate,Brock,Lenora,Clay,Derek,Carol, Zeke,Sue,Elesa,Drew, Dawn,May,Chuck,Harley,and Stella. The screen then shuffle itself up for Bob vs Hilda, Gold vs Nate,Larry vs Tobias,Lyra vs Clay,Bianca vs Cilan, Trip vs Stacey, Brendan vs Derek, Barry vs Zeke, Max vs Sue,Leaf vs Elesa, Hugh vs Chuck, Ashley vs Ash, Carol vs Stella, Drew vs Dawn, May vs Brock, and Harley vs Lenora. " See your opponent up there.You will battle then in two days. So do shopping or training." said Jason." Oh and one more thing I will be ref was rounds 1,7,10,and 12 while my friend N will be the ref for rounds 3,6,9, and 11 and my friend Paul will be the ref for rounds 8,2, 4and 16 and the final four will ref by Andy the Pokemon champ 5,13,14, and 15." said Jason." Awesome I will be up first." said Bob."This most likely because the writer will write a Pokemon talking chapter with our Pokemon." said Z.

Next time Pokemon talk and not a terrible written soap opera

No comments:

Post a Comment