Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Powerful Power part 1 the beginning

Hey I know the story I am working are on are Power High,Power Dimensions,Pokemon tourney,Power Adventures, and the Power. I know you must hate how I skip around stories and never finish them that but I like rewrite about the hero Power and his many adventures. The other are all different universe like Marvel and DC does. This is the real Power. I will be adding a little nudge to other Power bit most about Bob. Lets begin our story. When Bob talks he will talking in his view.

On the planet Earth of universe 100, in the country of America, in the state of Colorado, in the local high school called Pierce named after the school founder Henry Pierce who fought many lawyers to win the school from the government, and in a locker around lunch time.Inside it was our hero and main protagonist Bob.

My name is Bob Power. I live with my aunt Liza,uncle Zak,and my loud cousin Cletus. My parents died by a rogue government agent or something like that what my Uncle Zak says.My cousin Cletus or Trip is the star football player, the high school star,brilliant student,and ladies man and I am his not popular,not athletic, not smart, and a asshole cousin. So pretty much,I get bullied by my cousin followers which I think is about 99% of the school. So every day first hour,I get stuffed in a locker by the football team,second hour I got stuck in a locker by the track team, third hour in a locker by the wresting team, and forth hour I think by the rest of the sports team.They change every day so I can't get a good reading on it. So I got to use to it because the only reason is my uncle Zak. He is very nice to me and with his help I get through school some how.

Then the locker opened up." Let me guess the cheerleaders want to change up the schedule which Cletus made." said Bob." You think I am one of those blondes Bob.God you are still an idiot." said the person. " Okay sorry after being in a locker for so long and you can't see for about 1 min or 2. Okay then Stella thanks for your help." said Bob. Stella and I have been friends since we were kids. When I started first grade,she and my good friend Brendan were my only friends then and now." So Stella you know if people see you helping me,you will lose all your friends." said Bob." Bob.You and Brendan are my best friends since we were kids. I don't care what they do to me." said Stella." So where is Brendan or is he is an locker like I was?" said Bob." He is waiting by the cafeteria entrance so lets hurry up because you know Brendan." said Stella." Right." said Bob.

The two walked toward the cafeteria when Brendan ran up to them." Finally Bob. What hall did they put you in this time?" said Brendan." I think alpha hall?" said Bob." I am still lost why they call the hall that?" said Stella." Because it was the school's founder idea." said Brendan. This is my friend Brendan. He is really rich so I get to play with the newest tech so score. " So Brendan?How is Larry doing?" said Bob. Larry is Brendan's brother. He is a celebrity." He is doing fine and is staring a movie soon but he won't tell me what it is about." said Brendan." So how is your dad?" said Stella." Fine but can we not talk about him?" said Brendan. Brendan's dad is a giant jerk to him so Brendan isn't a fan of him." Okay so we won't talk about him and now let's get lunch already because I am starving." said Bob.

The three teens grab their lunch and sat down at their table which was in the corner of the room." So Bob how is Zak's search for the strange meteorite going?" said Brendan. My uncle is a famous scientist so science is his game." Good.He found it this morning and he is doing experiments on it right now." said Bob." That is great for him. So you guys hear about the sightings of the Fire Bolts?" said Stella." Who are they again?" said Bob." God Bob.Do you pay many attention to anything?" said Brendan." Yep.I don't like using my brain power." said Bob." Okay.They are an evil team that do experiments on normal crooks and transforming them into monsters and powerful super villains. They are funded by rich business owners and the Fire Bolts are always stop by the hero team called The Guild." said Stella." And Bob knowing you.The team the Guild is Robotman,Monster,Wizard,Spinner,Mystic,and Mind." said Brendan." I know who the guild is Brendan." said Bob.

Then Cletus smack Bob." Hey cos. How life for you going?" said Cletus." Cletus stop picking on Bob." said Stella." Bob,your girlfriend is help you. Grow some balls man." said Bob." I am not his girlfriend." said Stella." Yeah we are just friends." said Bob." Fine. Maybe you two bitches could go have a tea party or some bullshit like that." said Cletus. Cletus walk back to his table full of jocks,cheerleaders,and popular kids." I think Aunt Liza bullies him right?" said Brendan." No.He was been like this for years even with my aunt Liza constant bulling." said Bob." Oh.So should we started walking to class?" said Stella." Yeah. Tell Mr.Rick I will be late because of well he knows." said Bob.

Bob was then pull away by a mix of the football team,the wresting team, and the lacrosse team. Stella and Brendan walk to Mr.Rick's class. Mr.Rick is a teacher who teaches well everything." Ah Brendan and Stella. So where is Bob?" said Rick." In a locker." said the two." Do you know where he is?" said Rick." I think..." said Brendan.

Meanwhile,at Bob's aunt and uncle home. Uncle Zak was in his lab." This rock might get me a nobel peace prize for helping earth evolution." said Zak. The rock started to glow." What's happening?" said Zak.

Back at the school,Bob was back in a locker again." One of these days I got to make a clone." said Bob. Then the meteorite broke the locker." Um okay so what's happening. Aren't you the rock from my uncle's lab?" said Bob. The rock stood there and grab Bob." Hey let me go!" said Bob.The rock then transport with Bob when Rick was about to go look for him. Then the rock paused time.

Meanwhile,Bob was trapping in a energy field." Okay I am going to kill the rock when I get out of here." said Bob. Then Bob turned his head to see where he was." I guess that I am not in Kansas anymore?" said Bob. Then Doctor Zak came up and saw his grandson." Bob!?What are you are doing here?" said Zak." The space rock you found took me from school.So what are you doing here?" said Bob." I guess the Power thinks that you are chosen one." said Zak." The Power? Are you making this up Uncle?" said Bob. Then the rock appeared." You! Get me out of here!" said Bob.

The rock let Bob out of the prison." You are the chosen one. We have met your parents chosen one." said the rock." What?I am the chosen one! That is madness. It should be like someone like Cletus." said Bob." He speaks the truth Bob. I read their ancient readings and it is strangely in English. The paper said that one day that he would meet the chosen one on this day." said Uncle Zak." Okay then but why me?" said Bob." Your human species is one of the proudest races in the universe. Our main foes are attacking the earth as The Fire Bolts. So our chosen guardian decided to pick a chosen hero and it is you. Will you accept the powers and live the life of a hero?" said the rock." Yeah I will but will your ancient enemy know who I am?" said Bob." Yes and you will be ready for them." said Rock." Yeah as Power." said Bob. " Then here us your powers Bob." said the Rock. The Rock shot a blast at Bob. Bob's strength grew tenfold to the strength of God,the speed of god,The brain of many genius, the ability of flight, the teleporting skills, the power of the elements of the universe, and many others." Zak.Go get the sword for the chosen one." said the rock.

Zak ran off and came back with a sword." What is this?" said Bob." You are now our champion. Power.We grant you this sword called the blade or Power's wrath. We ask if you and your uncle to leave our realm." said the rock." Wait Rock. Let me have some of your technology so I can help Earth became more powerful and space worthy." said Zak." Your grandson is all you need to enhance you world for profit and gain." said the rock. The Rock teleport Bob and Zak back to the Earth.

As Bob started to wake up, the Fire Bolts located him."The Power have chosen their warrior. Sent the screamer and a couple of our Goons." said the commander." Yes X." said the goons." You will see soon Power guardians not to mess with your former champion and my new army." said X.

Next time, Who is X? Will Bob stop the Fire bolts? Will he tell his two best friend that he is Power and he was powers? Will Zak advance human evolution? What will The Fire Bolts do to Bob's loved ones? All this and more on Powerful Power.

No comments:

Post a Comment