Friday, December 14, 2012

Power part 2 Bob's family

The two made to Bob's house." Wow.So this is your house?" said Stella. It look like a mansion."Yep.My dad is very successful and he wants the best of me but well I am not so good at it. " said Bob." You are the best guy out there." said Stella." Thanks." said Bob.

Bob then opened the door but then a lot of blood came out." Stella watch out!" said Bob. Bob ran and grab Stella and saved her from the blood." Thank you Bob from saving me from that blood." said Stella. Then Leaf and Lucy came outside." Stella!Are you alright?" said Leaf." Yeah but what was that?" said Stella." Brendan and Andy's nose from Bob's hot sister." said Lucy." Wait!What?" said Stella.

Then Rick came outside." Bob.Why didn't you tell them about sis?" said Rick." His sister?" said Stella." Come on in.I will show you." said Bob. Bob then show Stella his sis. His sister was a model girl." Wow." said Stella." Bob.Your little friends are so cute." said Bob's sister." Yeah but can you let go of Andy and Brendan first Rose?" said Bob." Yeah sure Bob." said Rose.

Bob then grab his friends and then ran upstairs to his room." Guys.Are you alright?" said Bob. Bob got a hammer and hit them with it." I am awake." said Andy." Sorry about my sister." said Bob." It is so cool." said Brendan." So why is she so good looking?" said Andy." Um she goes to beauty school and Mom want her daughter to look like her." said Bob." Wow.I will never get use to her good looks no many times I see her." said Brendan." You get used to it." said Bob.

Then Leaf,Lucy,and Stella appeared with a hammer in their hands." What about us?" said the girls." You  girls are good looking but need a little work." said Rose. She grabbed the girls and took them to her room." Is that why she want them here?" said Andy." Yeah that is why because she only talk her other students and use me and Rick for dressed up." said Bob. " Ha." said Andy. Then Bob's stomach started to growl." Let's go get something to eat and I need to tell you guys something." said Bob.

The three ran downstairs to the kitchen. " This is so much food." said Andy. Andy was eating a lot of food." Yeah this is so cool Bob." said Brendan." Can you guys stop eating so I can join into this?" said Bob. The three teens ate like pigs.

After a couple minutes,the food was gone." That was so good!" said Andy." Yeah my friend. My cook is great but he isn't here today." said Bob." You have a cook?!" said Brendan." Yep from a land where they make good food." said Bob." Where is it?" said Andy." He speaks no English but my dad speak his home tongue." said Bob." So what do you want to talk about?" said Brendan." Oh yeah follow me into the super secret place not even Rick or Rose know about." said Bob.

Bob then let the two into a secret area."So where are we anyway?" said Andy. " A room where I need to show you this." said Bob. Then Bob fired fire out of his hands." So cool.So are you a superhero now?" said Brendan." Yeah.An alien let me have superpower,this Sword and my armor." said Bob.

Then his armor came off him." The name is Larry. Who the hell are you?" said the armor." My name is Bob and this is my friends Andy and Brendan." said Bob." So you are my master now. I guess you will do for now." said Larry." Hey I am awesome." said Bob." Your sword can transform into any thing you want and I will transform you want." said Larry." You are so lucky." said Brendan." Not me. I can go in water and if you hear things,it is me talking to you and the sword will listen to your mental commands." said Larry." Thank now return to Bob." said Andy." I won't listen to you mortals." said Larry." Fine.Um return to my skin." said Bob." Okay sir." said Larry.

Larry went back on Bob's skin." That feels weird. Larry going on your skin feels weird." said Bob." Yeah but you don't have to deal with life without powers." said Brendan." Just stay the way you are man and you are a hero." said Bob." What does that means?" said Andy." Something that Larry just told me to tell you. Stupid I know." said Bob." Agree." said the two.

The three started to walk back to the kitchen when Larry alerted Bob." Bob,I sense a lot of blood explosion in the room called kitchen." said Larry." What is the cause of this extreme blood explosion?" said Bob." What do you think?" said Larry." Um a giant saber." said Bob." One word girls." said Larry." What does that means?" said Bob." Your female friends just got pretty and what you humans called hot." said Larry." What do I do?" said Bob." Just let make me do all the work." said Larry." Fine." said Bob.

Bob walk in and saw Brendan and Andy bleeding and Rick just stand there." Hey Bob. See your friends well your females friend came down.And you can guess what happened." said Rick." I will be right back." said Bob." No you stay here while I go get the blood producing machine." said Rick. Bob sat on the counter.

Then in about 10 min. Rick came back." Finally." said Bob." Not my fault. Dad moved it." said Rick. Then Rose came into the room." So was that Leaf and Lucy who came downstairs?" said Rose." What did you do to them?" said Bob." Well Bob. The two girls down here for those two and then blood lose." said Rose." Okay then but Rose I have a question?" said Rick." Yeah brother." said Rose." How will the five of them pack when they don't live he?" said Rick."My closet." said Rose.

" I can't believe that your sister room has a walk-in closet." said Lucy. The three girls were with Bob in the TV room which can be comparable to a movie theater." Yeah we had a great contractor." said Bob." So Bob how do we look?" said Stella." Um great." said Bob." Thank but what about them? said Stella. She pointed to the guys.They were out cold." They will be fine in a couple of minute." said Bob." How do you know that?" said Leaf." Every day something like this happened.I am used to it by now." said Bob." Oh." said the girls. Andy stood up." Morning sunshine." said Bob." Why didn't you get knocked out with us?" said Andy." I know things and I am used to Rose's style of fashion." said Bob." Fine whatever." said Andy. Andy stood up when he saw the movie theater." So this is where you watch TV.Lucky bastard." said Andy.

Brendan then woke up and saw the group looking at him." What did I miss?" said Brendan." Oh nothing." said Bob. Then a designer came in." Oh Bob bobo. You got my design talent here." said the designer." Oh yeah. This is Rose's personal designer for her clothes and his name is Harley." said Bob." It is a pleasure to meet you. I need you 5 but Bob to follow me." said Harley.

The five left Bob alone in the room." Finally I can talk to you Bob." said Larry." Okay so what do you want!?" said Bob." We need to talk about where I came from." said Larry." Okay then tell me." said Bob." I come from a race of great builder and tech people. I was made to be a great source of power but our rival the dread killer of our species called the Fire bolts but they don't use use fire power. They use the parts of our fallen brothers and sisters and now they want all of us so me and you will have to defend the Earth from them." said Larry." Okay.Larry and me will save the planet but do they know where you are after all?" said Bob." They now that I am here and you have to use your powers to defend your planet and friends." said Larry. "Let's go save the world." said Bob.

Next time, The fire bolts attack and vacation

No comments:

Post a Comment