Sunday, December 9, 2012

Power part 1 the power.

Hey Power fans. I am stopping the series Power Academy because it was way too confused. Power high will be delayed until Christmas because of school and whatever. Pokemon tourney I will try to complete by Christmas but no promises. Here is a new series with our hero Bob.This will have me interrupt the story with my talking and I will give the characters personalty. Lets get start already. P.S this is a like a anime because I want to something different. P.S.S some characters from Pokemon tourney will be here.

In CA/ Japan, at the high school known as Pierce. It was very shiny like a door knob. Inside it was children running to class or talking with friends. Some of them were making out. Then a kid was thrown into a trash can. The kids name was Bob. Bob was a average Joe but a lot dumber and lazier. Bob really does not have a lot of friends maybe due his brother's best friend Cletus. His only friends were Andy and Brendan. Andy was a average high schooler but was popular and not like Bob and Brendan was his only friend since forever.Bob look around and saw no one and then jump out of the trash can. He got out of it and stretch.

Then a girl came running toward him." Shit!" said Bob. Then Bob got crushed by her." Got to you first." said the girl." Since when have I been the target of the entire female body of this school, Stella." said Bob." Because you are a cutie and Rick's little brother." said Stella." You really think I am cute?" said Bob with a smirk." No it just that.Well I will see you tomorrow on the bus. Bye Bob." said Stella.

Stella has one of Bob's good female friend and she was smart,beautiful, and so very nice and she likes Bob so the other guys picked on him." Thank god. I am alive and not dead by these women." said Bob. Bob then walked to class which was Mr.Death's class. He was called this because a death charge back in his youth.

Bob tried to sneak in but then Mr.Death notice him." Bob,you are late again!" said Mr." Sorry Teach." said Bob." Just sit down Bob." said Mr. Death. Bob sat down with Andy and Brendan." You got trampled by who this time?" said Andy." No one." said Bob." Stella." said Brendan." Yeah." said Bob. " Now that you are here.Here is the our trip info." said Brendan.

The trip was a local beach trip which consist of Friday,Saturday,and Sunday." So do you know we are living with?" said Bob." The paper dumbo." said Andy. Bob then grabbed the paper and saw that they were crashing with Luke a local pervert, Stella, Leaf, Lucy, and the only girl who like Larry is Mary." Why Death put us with them of all people?" said Bob." To torture you I think." said the two other." Hey so what are we learning today teach?" said Bob." Nothing so just study the sheet." said Death." Okay then." said Bob." So Bob?How bad do you think this is going to be for Luke?" said Andy." Since when do you care about Luke?" said Bob." Class is dismissed.Lunch is early today." said Death." Thank god lunch." said Bob." Since when have you care about lunch this much?" said Brendan." Sit in the trash for a very long time and you get hungry." said Bob." True." said Brendan.

In front of them was Stella,Leaf, and Lucy." So what is up?" said Bob." I am so happy that you are going to judging the beauty contest at the beach." said Stella." Since when has Bob been judging?" said Brendan." Since Rick announce that.You two are going to judging so the girls are quite excited about it." said Leaf." So what is the other reason that you guys are here?" said Andy." Well I know that Stella wants Bob to eat the lunch she made for him." said Lucy." Thanks Stella but I got to join Rick because of the lunches that the girls made for him today." said Bob.

Bob ran out of there and then found Rick. Rick was a senior here and was a perfect guy."Finally little brother you are here!" said Rick." Not my fault. Some little birds told me what you going to make do at the beach." said Bob." Isn't that a good thing because some hot girls will showing their bodies to you." said Rick." Fine I will helped. Let get eating." said Bob. The two brothers ate the girls food and then they were stuff." I will never get to eat the schools food with you around." said Bob." Yeah but we get free lunch.The schools food sucks." said Rick." Yeah and you get free food while I go try to find my friends." said Bob.

Bob then stood up and he walk around until he found Andy and Brendan." Hey guys." said Bob." How was lunch?" said Andy." Good and I am so freaking stuffed after that." said Bob." You are so lucky.We get the schools crappy food." said Brendan." Hey blame Rick about it." said Bob." Don't you think that Stella want me to eat some of her lunch?" said Bob." Yeah.She wants me to tell you to wait here for her." said Andy." Yeah and we are stuck here as well for reasons." said Brendan." Ha being friends with me means a lot of lunch." said Bob."Yeah.Just come on.Sit down because we got nowhere to go." said Andy.

In a while the girls came with a lot of food." Thank you girls for so much for food." said Bob. Bob then started to eating." Didn't you said you were full?" said Andy." Just shut up and eat Andy." said Brendan. The three start to pig out.

In a couple of minutes,they were done."Finally you guys are done." said Leaf." You just didn't have to eat a lot!" said Bob." Don't argue you guys." said Lucy." True. Well we better get to class." said Andy." Right but since Bob was knocked out.I will carry him." said Stella." Wait?What!" said Bob. Stella then hit Bob with a random mallet." I would hate to be him." said Brendan." Agree." said Andy.

Stella then dragged Bob to class as Andy and Brendan laughed." That is so funny." said the two. Stella placed Bob in his seat." Who?What!Where?!" said Bob." You got knocked out by Stella." said Andy." So where did Brendan go?" said Bob." To go find Luke." said Andy." Is he checking the girl locker room? said Bob." Yep." said Andy." So Brendan will be late?" said Bob." Yep." said Andy.

After class, they found Brendan with Luke bleeding out his nose." Let me guess. Peeping." said Bob." Yeah." said Brendan." Bob. I really hope he live until Christmas." said Andy." Agree." said Bob." Bob.I am excited for the trip." said Luke." Don't talk. Save your energy man." said Andy." Yeah. I better get home. " said Luke.

Luke walked away with blood all over him." Should we help him?" said Andy." Nah he can handled it." said Brendan." We better get going." said Bob. The three started to walk off. Then they found Rick talking with the three girls." Hey brother. What's up?" said Bob." Since your friends are going to staying over with you during the trip. Sis decided to let your roommates stays with her." said Rick." Since when does Sis like my friends?" said Bob." Don't judge sis like that." said Rick." Okay fine." said Bob." Bob,So what does your sister look like?" said Andy." Well um." said Bob." She look like a ...." said Brendan. Bob covered his mouth." So I will start walking while everyone else takes Rick car." said Bob." Why mine?" said Rick." One there is not much room. Two I need to start walk and three you owe me one." said Bob." I will go with him." said Stella." Okay then so meet you at the house." said Rick.

Rick,Leaf,Lucy,Brendan,and Andy got into the car and they drove off." So why wouldn't you want to go in the car?" said Bob." To spent time with you." said Stella." Hooray!" said Bob.

The two were walking then a spaceship crashed near the forest." Let's go check it out!" said Bob." I might get my clothes dirty." said Stella." Just wait here then." said Bob.

Bob started walk into the forest and then saw the spaceship." So cool.I wonder if there are aliens in there." said Bob. Then a alien appeared." Cool. Welcome to Earth." said Bob." I know where I am you inferior life form." said the alien." Thank for the compliant." said Bob." Here you go so you forget my appearance." said the alien. The alien grab something of his ship." Here are some super powers,a enchanted sword, and some morphing armor. Now I am out of here." said the alien.

The ship flew off as Bob was confused on what just happened." So how do I make this work?" said Bob. The armor went onto his skin, the sword went on his back, and the power went inside his body."I feel stronger but this must be my imagination." said Bob. Bob then started to walk when he start to fly." Awesome I got powers but I can't tell any one about this." said Bob.

Bob went back to Stella who was tapping her foot." Come on the girls are waiting for at your house." said Stella." Let's get going then." said Bob.

Next time on Power,the trip,the sis, and Bob first opener.

No comments:

Post a Comment