Sunday, December 16, 2012

Power adventures part 1 the new life

Okay you one or two readers may be confused what is going on here but here is the main just of it. This story is about Bob aka Power as a public knowing superhero. He is around 23 years old.The story will include Bob,Stella,Brendan,Leaf,Andy,Lucy, and every single characters I ever written and more.This will be a fun little story and Angel is now Mary.

Bob was walking inside Power High school and he was walking to meet his girlfriend Stella,a teacher here." I can't believe they name a school after me." said Bob. Bob aka Power was a superhero for about 5-10 years now. The world loves him and so many schools and other building name things after him. Bob kept walking around and saw his girlfriend Stella teaching. Stella was beautiful to him and Her and Bob have being together for a long time." Should I? Nah better not.She is teaching." said Bob.

Stella then turned her head and saw Bob standing outside." Wait one minute students. I need to introduce you to someone special to me." said Stella. She opened the door and said," Bob!You came!" " You know I was off the clock today." said Bob." Right.So you were off on your special job?" said Stella. Bob told Stella that he was Power and she loved it." Yeah.So what you call me here for?" said Bob." Come inside and I will show you." said Stella." Okay I will come inside." said Bob.

Stella opened the door and said," Let me introduce to my boyfriend Bob." Bob walked inside and saw so many teenagers staring at him." Um hi." said Bob." This is your boyfriend Ms.Stella." said a girl with blue hair." Yes Dawn. This is my boyfriend. Now if you have any questions for him please ask away." said Stella. A boy with green hair asked,"So what do you do?" " Well Kid. I work for a great company that gives me a lot of free time as long I do want they want me too and I get pay a lot. Thank you for the question um I am going to guess your name." said Bob. Then Bob used his power to figure this out his name." Drew." said Bob." You got my name right. He is good.teach." said Drew." Thank Andrew." said Stella. Then a tall boy/girl with purple hair asked," So mister Bob how do you and Ms.Stella meet?" " Well Harley right. Okay so back in college we meet during a lecture of something. She was really smart and I got into college by a special recommendation from a friend to get in. We became a couple. We spent the day together and we been together ever since." said Bob. The girls plus Harley did something weird." Okay kids today you guys get something amazing and since you were so good with the sub. I ask the gym teacher to let guys play dodgeball with Bob as the teacher while I have to go talk with the principal." said Stella. The kids cheered.

Bob walk over to Stella." So is why you want me here or is it something else?" said Bob." Yes, this is it but I still need you. So here is the class roster to set up their teams." said Stella. Stella left the room and leaving Bob alone with the kids." Okay do you guys know where the gym is?" said Bob." How do you not know where it is?" said a boy with orange hair." I don't know my way around here Gary. So take that." said Bob.

The class was shocked that someone other than Ms.Stella stood up to Gary." Okay to stop this silence.You guys go to the gym okay." said Bob. The class all left but one girl." You all right?" said Bob." Yes mister Bob." said the girl." Hey call me Bob.So what would be your name?" said Bob." My name is Mary." said Mary." So why didn't you go with the rest of the class Mary?" said Bob.

The two walked to the gym with Mary's help." I am scared of Gary." said Mary." Okay but don't you have any friends?" said Bob." Yeah but they are dating Gary and his brother Sliver." said Mary. The two made to the gym where a teacher was waiting." Are you Ms.Stella's boyfriend?" said the teacher." Yes sir." said Bob." Just kidding you around. The name is Larry, I am the head coach around here." said Larry. Larry laughed just like Santa." Well I am off to the teacher lounge. Keep a eye on Gary and Sliver." said Larry." Okay sir." said Bob.

Larry left to the teacher lounge." Okay you kids will be in teams of two." said Bob." Why?" said Gary." Because your teacher and my girlfriend told me to on the form. Okay so for team 1 is." said Bob. Bob stopped time to figure out who is on team 1." Okay so Stella's class is Ash,Sliver,Barry,Lucas,Gary, Andrew/Drew,May,Max,Brock,Misty,Dawn,Harley,Hilda,Cheren,Hilbert,N,Iris,Bianca,Hugh,Tobias, Paul,Cilan,and Mary." Okay so team 1 is Sliver,Lucas,Drew,Max,Misty,Harley,Cheren,N,Bianca,Tobias, and Gary are team one but team two is Mary,Barry,May,Brock,Dawn,Hilda,Hilbert,Iris,Hugh,Paul,and Cilan are team two." said Bob." What about me? Bob." said Ash." Yeah Ash.You are the ref." said Bob. Ash cheered.

The kids split up into team 1 and 2." Okay each team will try to get most of the team of the side out. If you make a basket on the other side every one on your team is back in. So ready set go!" said Ash. The game started as Bob sat in the stand when he got a call from the Director." What's up director!?" said Bob." No time for the jokes Agent." said the Director." Okay so what do you want?" said Bob." The Sheriff Eagle and the Gamer escaped jail and are now tracking your power signal.So where are you right now?" said the Director." Um at a school and I am teaching for Stella's class." said Bob." Get out of there now!" said the Director.

Then the wall exploded. The gamer who is a total nerd and the sheriff was a total cowboy." Attention kids, If you be quiet and give us Power. We let you all live." said Sheriff Eagle." Power isn't here." said Gary. He threw a dodgeball at the Gamer. The gamer stab him with a little blade." Get the kids while I look for our target." said Sheriff. The Gamer made a rope and tied up the kids." Okay Power.You can't reveal your identity to those kids so become Power secretly." said the Director." Got ya Chief." said Bob.

He grab a dodge ball and threw it with super strength at the Gamer. He fell down and was knocked out cold." What the hell was that?" said Sheriff. Bob walked out of the bleachers and said," Leave these kids alone Eagle!" " You are just some teacher!How can you stop us?" said Eagle. Then the Gamer came up and the scanner sense that Bob had the same power on the scale." I guess you are the one we are looking for?" said Gamer. Gamer ran up and Bob sidestep out of the way.Bob then threw a ball at the power box of the Gamer." Eat bullets." said Eagle. Bob walk up to Sherif Eagle,threw him in the air,and threw a ball. Eagle and the Gamer were out cold. Bob ran up to the children and free them from the rope." Bob that was awesome." said Hilda." So where did you learn that?And can you teach us that?" said the boys." Um well. I learn it from a good friend." said Bob. Then Stella appeared with the principal who looked a lot like the director." May I see you now Bob?" said the principal." Okay." said Bob.

Next time,Power new assignment.



No comments:

Post a Comment