Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Pokemon tourney pt 15 the final relaxing day

Yeah, I am too lazy for start the next round but I will finish ot. So here a chapter but with our human characters. So be patience.

Bob sat in with his room with the list." I could go with Raichu,Scizor,Sceptile,Skuntank, but who else? No that is stupid." thought Bob. He grab his head in anger. Then Z said," Bob calm down." "No Z. Hilda knows most of my plans." said Bob." Maybe going for a walk might help." said Z." Good idea but where did Stella go?" said Stella." To hang with her gals pal." said Z." Even my opponent!?" said Bob." Calm down." said Z." You should know ,e by know." said Bob." Maybe Brendan,Larry,and maybe even Max can help you." said Z.

Z morphed into her human form." Where are you off to?" said Bob." You won't like me doing this but I am going to say it. So I am to hang out with the girls today." said Z." Bye Z." said Bob. Z walked out of the room." Okay then.So maybe Zebstrika?" said Bob. Bob then thought about it," I might need some help with this."

Bob pulled out his X-transceiver and scrolled though his contacts." Let's see. Here it is Brendan." said Bob. Bob called Brendan." Hey Bob.Whats up?" said Brendan." Still picking my team for tomorrow." said Bob." Still?You are so picky with your Pokemon." said Brendan." What a great friend you are. So can you help me or what?" said Bob." Fine.Where are you?" said Brendan." In my hotel room." said Bob." Do you need some help from Larry and Max?" said Brendan." Yeah because I suck at choosing." said Bom." Well I will meet you in the empty stadium and you will grab Max and Larry." said Bob." Why can you do it?" said Brendan." I need to get the Pokemon that I want to battle with and that might take me some time." said Bob." Okay but I will be there in a flash." said Brendan." Okay see you there." said Bob. Bob jumped off his bed and ran toward the empty stadium.

Outside the stadium was Ash." Okay Bob's father said to see what Pokemon he is going to use but Bob has been to all the regions just like me." said Ash. Then Brendan ran inside with Max and Larry." What is Max doing with Bob?" said Ash. Ash ran inside after them." Wow look at those Pokemon." said the four.

Inside the stadium was Snorlax,Poliwrath,Raichu,Gyarados,Dragonite,Sandslash,Steelix,Scizor,Donphan, Octilery,Hitmontop,Ampharos,Infernape,Staraptor,Garchomp,Dusknoir,Lucario,Gallade,Crustle,Haxorus,Darmanitan,Scrafty,Reuniculus,Samurott,Walilord,Shedninja,Torkoal,Metagross,Ludicolo, and Sceptile." Well then who should I pick for my battle?" said Bob." That is so cool." said Max."

Then Donphan hugged Max." Let's me say that that Don is very loving to new people." said Bob." Just like Ash's." said Max." Yeah.So go train with your partner like you do back home okay." said Bob. The four trainer walk up to the stands as Ash ran off." Wow Bob will be hard to beat but I always win." said Ash. He ran to the hotel.

" Okay then so who should I pick?" said Bob." Well my one Pokemon I wanted you to pick is your Raichu because it is so strong.So where did you get him?" said Max." Well back in Viridan forest,Me and the pichu meet and we were best friend. That little guy beat Brock's geodude. Then he evolve during Mt.Moon. During our battle with Misty,he learn volt tackle but always ran into a wall. He was mad but after fight trainers,we got it down well. Then after L.T Surge, he suggest for me to evolve Pikachu. Me and Pikachu thought about it so I went to an old friend of dad who lived in the city who searches for evolution items. We found it and after a battle,I gave Pikachu and he evolves into Raichu." said Bob." So he is very powerful right?" said Larry." Right and you should pick him." said Brendan." Okay Raichu.You are in the battle." said Bob. Raichu cheered.

" Okay Larry.Who should I pick with your awesome opinion?" said Bob." Well in my option.It should be your Donphan." said Larry." But I was think Steelix but Donphan has speed to him. God this hurt my head so badly." said Bob." Well I have seen both of them and Donphan is still powerful." said Max." Thank. Donphan.You and Raichu started training now." said Bob.

"Okay then off to Sinnoh." said Brendan." Okay.So who do you think?" said Bob." Well both Infernape and Staraptor would be good." said Max." They are both equal in power." said Larry." What Bob?How many are you going to pick in Unova and Hoenn?" said Brendan." I think maybe Haxorus and Sceptile but why." said Bob." You can pick them and the other two." said Max." Good idea Brendan." said Larry." Okay guys and girls, I have decided on Inferape,Sceptile,Haxorus,Staraptor,Raichu,and Donphan. Hilda will lose and I better you guys cheered real loudly." said Bob. The Pokemon cheered." Massive return." said Bob.

All 30 Pokemon were return." So what you guys want to do now?" said Max. Then Bob's X-transceiver rang." Bob.Did you pick your team yet?" said Stella." Yeah so." said Bob." Come down to the mall ." said Stella." We better get going." said Bob." Why?" said Max." Trust the guy who has traveled with 5 regions with a girl." said Larry.

The four walk to the mall and there stood a blond haired trainer." Bob I challenge you to a battle." said the trainer." Barry I don't care and I don't want to." said Bob." I want to fine you for what you did to my car." said Barry. Bob remember that his Garchomp ate his car." Just give a quick battle Bob." said Brendan." Okay then.Go get the girls before they waste my money Max and Larry." said Bob." Got it Bob." said Max.

The two guys ran into the store." This will be a double battle between Bob vs Barry." said Brendan." Go Dragonite and Torterra." said Barry." Go Zangoose and Gallade." said Bob." Begin." said Brendan."Draco meteor and frenzy plant." said Barry." Cut the plant with night slash then double ice punch." said Bob. The attack knocked out Barry's Pokemon." Winner Bob." said Brendan." Sorry Barry. You might want to train hard but you know that right?" said Bob." Thanks Bob." said Barry. The day went on as the guys were crushed with bags and after that Bob was too tired to started the next Pokemon tourney but stay stuned to the first match of the third round

No comments:

Post a Comment