Thursday, March 14, 2013

Pokemon Tourney part 1 the new life

This story will have the old characters plus some new ones. Begin at Bob's mansion in Hoenn and the old Pokemon tourney never happened.

Bob was siting a chair and he was watching his Pokemon training. He look around and he saw Swamp his favorite pokemon traing with Bob's second most powerful Pokemon Luca. Z,his Zoura was a very revealing maid and she came over to him." Master Z. Your friends Stella,Ash,and May are here." said Z." You aren't my maid now go back to normal or I will get Gen and Rai to attack you." said Bob. His Raichu and Gengar looked at Z with death stare. Bob then got up and Z went back to normal.

Bob then opened the door and he saw Stella,Ash,and May at the door." Hey guys." said Bob." Bob. Ypu are like a rich person or something."said Stella." Yeah I guess after a couple days,I got kinda of famous but it should have something to do after all with being a champion." said Bob." Yeah being a champion is really intense. So did you heard about Sinnoh big news?"said Ash." No.What?" said Bob." They have a mega big grand festival and a new battle frontier." said May." That sounds cool but don't you think that your friends will be there?" said Bob." Yeah.We know that but we don't really care because they personally invite you to judge the grand festival." said Stella." How come I didn't know about this?" said Bob." You never collect your mail." said Ash." Okay.I will give that.So are you guys are going to enter?" said Bob." You and Ash are going entered the frontier and me and Stella are going to the festival as competitors." said May." Okay so I think the next boat to Sinnoh is around noon and it is 11:30 now so I need to grab my Pokemon and I will be join you." said Bob.

Then Bob whistled and he grabbed his 100 some poke ball and he threw them in to the balls. Z went as his trusted Pokemon. The group walked outside of Bob's house and they saw a limo." Mister Ashton and Robert. You have been invite to Mistress Dawn's celebration party in Twinleaf town." said a butler." Thanks." said Bob. The four got in the limo. Bob then closed the window.

" So what is Dawn's celebration?" said Bob." Yeah. She wanted you to applied for that tourney back in Sinnoh and Unova." said May." So is this frontier and festival is a lie?" said Bob." No that is true and we didn't know about this at all." said Ash. They went on a boat to Twinleaf town.

" Go Aggron,Nidoking,Tyranitar,Garchomp,Krookdile,and Raichu."said Bob. The Pokemon looked around." You guys ready for this new frontier?" said Bob." Aggron." said Aggron." No.I didn't bring you guys out to be my bodyguards while we at Dawn's house."said Bob." Nido." said Nidoking." Shut up Ni. I don't think that Dawn is scary after all she did beat Rose." said Bob." Tyra." said Tyranitar." I think Stella has her Pokemon on her and I will go ask her. Just wait here and train and Rai come with me" said Bob." Rai." said Raichu.

Bob then walked around the boat and he saw Stella sunbathing." Hey Rai. Is your master around here?" said Stella." Yeah.Tyra want to know if you have your Pokemon on you." said Bob." Yeah. Rai can you go to my room,grab the bag full of pokeballs,and then give them Tyra?"said Stella. She petted him and Rai went up to the room." So Bob. How do I look?" said Stella." Awesome,amazing,and pretty." said Bob. Bob's nose was bleeding." You all right?" said Stella." Yeah. My nose is very sensitive." said Bob. Bob was laughing and Stella was looking at him." Does Bob like me?" thought Stella.

The four were in front of Dawn's fancy home." Wow this make my home look like a shed." said Bob. Bob was then depressed and then the door opened and it was the butler." You must be the Bob party. Welcome to Lady Dawn's party." said the butler. The butler then led them in.Bob went outside and he saw a Pokemon tournament coliseum." This won't be that bad. I am off to check to the coliseum." said Bob. 

Bob then ran to the stadium and he saw a contest tournament being held." Come on really." said Bob. Bob then went up to the stands when Stella joined him." You are going to ask where Ash and May are aren't you?They went to go sign up." said Stella." Why aren't you?" said Bob." It is a fancy one." said Stella." Well maybe I can get some training done. Go Smeargle,Swampert,Eevee,Lucario,Eelektross, and Z." said Bob." You have your Pokemon out. This is just like you Bob." said a male voice.

Bob then turned his head and he saw Brendan with his famous Sceptile and Swellow." Brendan. It is good to see so you man after I did beat you in Unova's tournament. I thought you would be crying." said Bob." You beat me by luck and you know that." said Brendan." Hey Brendan. Why you here at Dawn's mansion?" said Stella." Well.Dawn invite me and I came here from Unova with a good friend of yours Stella." said Brendan.

Then Bob got tackled by a girl." Bob. I finally found you. I knew you would be here after all." said the girl." Swampert and Lucario get Leaf off me." said Bob. Swamp and Luca then grabbed Leaf off him."It is so good to see you two love birds again because I was stuck with sir grumpy over there." said Leaf." I ain't a grump!" said Brendan." Yeah. He is just boring. So Brendan? Are you enter the new battle frontier with Ash and Bob?" said Z." Yeah Z.Me and Leaf are entering." said Brendan." Sweet. We 6 should all travel together across because me and May are entering the contest they are having here unless it is a fancy dress one." said Stella." Hey Brendan. So do you know of any training spot around here because it is so boring waiting for this thing to be over?" said Bob." Yeah. Do you have a flyer on you?" said Brendan." Tons but why?" said Bob." Sent one out." said Brendan." Return everybody but Z.Go Golurk." said Bob. Bob's Golurk was shiny. 

Bob then hop on and followed Brendan who was on his Swellow and return Sceptile and the two flew off." What was that about? Stella." said Leaf. Stella then sent out her Dragonite and Z and her followed the guys." Why does those guys left me behind?Go Pidegot." said Leaf. She then flew after Stella.

Bob and Brendan were alone in the air." What is it Brendan? Because I don't like leaving Stella alone with Ash, the lady man." said Bob." You know Team Rocket,Aqua,Magma,Galactic,and Plasma are back right?" said Brendan." What?They are back!?You know that it took a whole year to take them down and that is why I went to Unova." said Bob." They are reforming,they are here in Sinnoh,they are working together,and the biggest thing is that their leader is your greatest rival Norman." said Brendan." Why are you telling me this Brendan?" said Bob." We are enter the battle frontier tournament because if we win.We can fight Norman and you can have your revenge." said Brendan." Wait!A tournament??"said Bob." Trust me when we land.One of Ash friends will tell us about it. We should stop talking because our female friends are here." said Brendan.

Then Stella and Leaf came on their Pokemon." The evil team are back and Norman is their leader?!" said the girls." You speak very loudly Brendan."said Bob." Bob.I want to do contests with Stella." said Z." That is so funny Z." said Bob. Z then hit Bob off his Pokemon with Night Daze." Okay Stella. You can do it. Go Flygon." said Bob. Bob then ride on Flygon and he return his other flying Pokemon." Okay so we need to get back or they will make us work." said Brendan.

They then flew back to the stadium." Welcome to the match of the century. Bob vs Ash in a 6 vs 6 battle." said Dawn." Sweet." said Bob.

Next Time,
Bob fights Ash,The evil organization strikes,and the battle frontier and the contest are explain.

No comments:

Post a Comment