Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Power Guild part 2 the team choosing contest.

Bob had a donut and a bagel and he was eating. Z and Stella then knocked out the food and leaving Scampers to eat it." But I am so hungry." said Bob." You ate a whole watermelon for breakfast and a midnight snack!" said Stella." Trust me. He eat a lot,He is like a pig or a real hungry hippo." said Z." That is so true." said Scampers." That master is a pig when it come to food." said Ship. They start to laugh and Bob was sad." Come on you guys. Stop being mean to me." said Bob.

They made it to the guild home and as Stella went over to the girls and Bob went to the buffet." So much food. Need more." said Bob. Z,Scampers,and Ship try to pull him back but nothing was working." Scampers.Go get someone to get him off this while me and Ship get Bob off the buffet before he gets fat." said Z.

Z and Ship then kepted pulling and tugging while Scampers grab Nuke and told him of the little problem. Nuke then grabbed him and he threw him plus the two who trying to get him off to his spot where Stella was." Stop blocking the buffet Bob." said Nuke." Got ya. Never will happen again." said Bob.

Bob then started to drink when Gramps hop on the stage." My dear grandson is still single and as his only living relative in town as of now I should decide what his life should be and he needs a girlfriend."said Gramps." Stupid old man. What about your real grandson Norman? " said Norman.

 Norman was a tall blond haired man who walked into the guild." Is that your brother Bob?" said Stella." No that is my cousin. My parents left me with them and me and gramps look more alike than him and Norman so the public and others think me and Gramps are related so Norman has no one." said Bob." Sorry. I forgot about you again so sit your but down or there will be pain. Anyway, the best way to decide my grandson's fate is by picking a team of four and Bob is on it and he picks so buddy up to him. See ya and Norman come with me I need to speak with you." said Gramps. Bob was then surround with recruits but Bob then used Double team level 100 early and he went to go spy on his cousin and grandfather while the clone took names. 

Bob then followed Norman and Gramps to a secret room in the guild hall. Bob then later used his chameleon skills to sneak in and listen in to their conversation but he got bored and he went back to the clone.

" Norman. Why are you even here? You are so to be looking for Bob's parents." said Gramps." That what I came back for. I got some info that couldn't be transferred by bird." said Norman. Norman then handled Gramps a little computer." What is this madness? Are you working with the devil? This means that his parents are dead but I saw them with my own two eyes two years ago." said Gramps." Yeah. I believe you on that but that computer doesn't lie and his parents are alive Gramps and it is true and they are coming to see him." said Norman." We can't let him see them and then cause a family reunion. We sent him and his team on quest after quest until he is ready." said Gramps." But dad he is 18 I think he is over ready!" said Norman." Sonny boy. You think your cousin is ready because you believe in him but he isn't ready because my brother was like him. Cocky and full of life. He got himself a girl and married her.I tried to stop him from taking a S-S-S quest but he and his wife died two years ago and we took in Bob." said Gramps. Norman was shocked." You led them to their death and I miss them but Bob doesn't know their death yet!" said Norman." Go Norman. Stop them from coming back to the guild or we are screwed." said Gramps. Norman then left and he went to the mountain where they were." Can't you leave us alone? Sam and Selma." said Gramps.

Bob was tired after reading maybe half of the guild wanting joining his team." So tired. Need lighting bolt. Thunder bolt level 50." said Bob. Bob then made a lighting bolt but someone are it." What the hell? I need that. Brendan you are back." said Bob. Brendan was known as Element, the man of the earth and space." Yeah. I am back in town to join your team." said Brendan." What about you and Gwen? Aren't you guys the couple who was never to separate?" said Bob." Gwen left me." said Brendan." Dude sorry. Since you are on the team. Can you help me decide because it is very boring?" said Bob." Sure man this will be easy for the tremendous trio." said Brendan. Kari then walked up to the two." Bob and Brendan. You two haven't change. Have you?" said Kari." Kari. Gramps was right." said Bob." The master is usually never wrong except to your powers." said Kari." Yeah.Didn't you get beaten up by your powers." said Brendan.

The two laughed at Bob when they sit down next to Bob." Okay so I was thinking Nuke. He is a powerhouse and he had been here for 5 years now right." said Brendan." Nah he is kinda a sexist pig. I was thinking more of a girl like Mystic." said Kari." Kai. She has a huge crush on me and she is kinda of crazy and she is considered to be part of Wizard's team. I was thinking a new recruit or a rookie like Stella." said Bob." A rookie. They are inexperienced and they are kinda of annoying." said Brendan." Didn't you date one?" said Kari. Brendan was silent." This girl seems strong but I need to meet her to make my mind." said Kari.

Then Stella came over with Z,Scampers, and Ship." Kari. You are finally back and finally you can go on a date with me." said Scampers." Sorry but she doesn't date spirits and no one would dare to date you. Good to see you again Kari." said Z. Z then dragged Scampers off somewhere." My partners are dumb but very interesting. Good to see you again Master Element and mistress Kai." said Ship. Ship went after them as Stella sat down." So this is Stella Bob? I like her." said Brendan." Sorry Stella but..." said Bob." The tremendous trio reunited. Kai, The leader of the team, Element the powerhouse and the resourceful, and Power the wildcard. I love you guys. My name is Stella aka Lunar. I am new around here and I am guess with you guys in town and going to join the team. Well I better go see Warp about a bet with Alice." said Stella.

Stella then lifted herself and the three started to discuss." I like her. She is kind and she called me the leader of our old group." said Kari." I thought we were still a trio and there was no leader but I like her. She call me resourceful and powerhouse and that is two things that Gwen never called me." said Brendan." Sorry about that man. See I told you she was amazing and I think we should put her in." said Bob." Totally but we will train her." said Kari. She had a look on her." Yes chief." said the two men.

A few hours later, Bob was on stage." Attention I have decided on my team." said Bob. Many of the heroes were staring at him." For my first pick I pick Brendan aka Element." said Bob. Brendan then flew up on a pile of rocks." That is bull. He is an old friend who suck at being a man not like me Titan." said Titan." Shut up Tina. Anyway next up is Kari aka Kai." said Bob. " Wait you picked that flat crested girl?" said the girls." I am not flat chest and I am beautiful so eat my energy blast to your breasts." said Kari. Kari then blasted Bob's fan girls chest and there was a lot of nose blood." Anyway. Here is our final member Stella the newest team member of our guild." said Bob. Many of the guilds start to fire energy at Stella.

Bob then jumped down and said,"Protect level 100." Bob then maded a shield that blocked everything." Stella. Are you all right?" said Bob. Bob then helped her up." Yeah but why you pick me not some experienced member?" said Stella." Stella.I couldn't live without you but please cover your ears and Z guitar time." said Bob. Z then ran over and became a guitar and Ship and Scampers became the sound system. Bob then made a pair of earplugs for him and Stella." This song is to the guild. Time to for you all to calm down with Roar of Rest level 100 ." said Bob. Bob then became Power and he blasted them to sleep and Element and Kai grabbed Stella." Bob. Do you remember." said Stella." What is she talking about?" said Element." Who knows?" said Kai.

Flashback to two years ago, Stella was a student at Super women for the better of the world. She was a prized student at the all girls school but Power came in during their assembly and they were captured by the sirens a female only guild. Power then blasted the girls of the guild and he slashed the girls from the academy but there leader Siren captured Stella. Power then saved her and Power told her." You are so beautiful and I am guess that you are 15."" Yes Mister Power I am a huge fan and you are so hot." said Stella." Trust me it isn't easy and you should come to join the guild in two years and please remember me and remind me who you are because I am a bad thinker. Bye Stella and Power up." said Power. Power then left the building.

Back to the normal, Build forced to the guild to repair the guildhall. The new guild was at the job post." Stella. You pick our first job." said Brendan." Really. Someone else should." said Stella." Of course. We have done a lot of missions so you pick." said Kai." Some more than other." said Bob." I will pick this one." said Stella. It was where they had to attend the wedding as a couple and the help. It needed four people." I call the help." said Brendan and Kai." Awesome we are the couple." said Stella. She then grab Bob's arms." Let's go pack back at the home." said Bob. They left the guild hall but not after Bob did a level 50 hurricane." I hate you Power." said Build. Build then went back to building. 

The new team was back at Bob's place." The place hasne't change." said Kari." You guys lived here?" said Stella packing in her room." Yeah Me,Bob,Kari,and Cindy have lived here since we were 16. We were Hero's best team since the old days of our guild." said Brendan.

Bob then left the room leaving Kari, Stella,and Brendan." So what happened to Cindy after all Bob and her were perfect three years ago?" said Stella." Cindy died two years ago while she was out on a job. No one not even the Guild's main investigator the Watcher is trying to figure out her death. Bob does know about her death but his power form can destroy mountains so his powered form doesn't know and you can't tell him that or we really don't know what will happen ." said Kai." Can I talk to Bob about it?" said Stella."Bob yes but Power never because Bob and him are two different people and people deal with loss in very different ways." said Brendan.

Stella then went upstairs to see Bob who was alone." You all right? You seem alone and where are your spirits?" said Bob." They are packing in their spirits home with my spirits animals. I am fine but I am alone and sad because I got no one to talk too." said Bob." Don't you have your spirits and your friends at the guild?" said Stella." The girls like me because of Norman,my father, my two different brothers,and Gramps's image. The guys are out on guest and they really don't have the time. Gramps is sometimes busy with the guild work because of us. Kari and Brendan most do quest to talk. Really I haven't talk anybody since Cindy die." said Bob.

" Bob. I am really sorry about her death." said Stella." Thanks. She was out on a quest with her older brother and their older sister. She was fight her deranged uncle who was experiment on girls. He experiment on her and her older sister but Cindy died. Wish and Wizard still miss her as much as me." said Bob." Wish and Wizard are her older siblings?" said Stella." They drink a lot but when they needed to work they are really powerful." said Bob.

Bob then lied down on his bed." I miss her and you know she probably miss me too from the grave." said Bob." Bob. I know how you feel. When I was a little girl my father sued and leaving me,my mom,and my grandmother alone . I was then sent to a girls pubic school till I was 15 and then I met my first love." said Stella." You two still together?" said Bob." Yeah. He is this town." said Stella." What is his name?" said Bob." His name is..." said Stella. 

Then Z appeared." Bob.Are you not done packing yet? God you are so slow. Sorry Stella.You got to leave while we pack." said Z. Z then pushed Stella outside.

In a few minutes, The team was packed up." Ready to go the dance of death?" said Scampers." I don't think it is that kinda of dance Moose." said Ship. Scampers was depressed." Let do this as the best team at Hero Academy." said Stella.

Next time, more references

No comments:

Post a Comment