Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Powerful Power part 36 the snow trip

Bob was excited and depressed at the same time. He just learn that Weapon,Weather,Micro,Nuke,and Titan are going to the school ski trip with him. Stella looked at Bob from her seat next to Norman." Babe.Ypu doing all right?" said Norman." Yeah. I am just thinking." said Stella.

Brendan then nudged Bob on the shoulder and waking him for his daze." You all right man?" said Brendan." I am just thinking of our situation at the lodge later." said Bob." Man. Just think about it.They are adults so they will be near our lodge but not inside.We will learn about our lodge at the hotel. I am still lost how Zelda funded the trip." said Brendan. " Yeah and Kari is siting near her and leaving us alone."said Bob.


The group was at the huge hotel. The drunk teacher was talking." Okay you little brats. Thanks to Zelda. The known 3 classes of the 12th grade are here thanks to Zelda. Thank her when you get a chance. You will learn where your stuff is in your lodge inside so get going. I am going to the bar." said the drunk.

She then walked off and then Bob was trampled by students." The pain!" said Bob. Stella then helped him up." Thanks.So do you know my friends went?" said Bob." Aren't I one?" said Stella." Yes but you are going to be with Norman the whole time so I probably won't see you at all during the trip."said Bob." Who told you that?" said Stella." Cindy said that before she trampled me." said Bob." She did?" said Stella.

The two walked into the giant hotel and they looked for their room." What room do you get?" said Bob." I got lodge 18. What about you?" said Stella." Lodge 18." said Bob." Awesome.We got the same lodge lets see who else is there." said Stella. Stella then ran off to the lodges as Bob walked after her.

Bob then open the door and he saw Brendan,Kari,Stella,Alice,Zelda,Cindy,Carly,Gwen,Kathy,and Leaf." Brendan. Why did we get stuck with these chicas?" said Bob." Don't know really? Fate I guess. Well our room is upstairs. Lets getting gone before the guys get here and they ruined the fun." said Brendan. Bob was confused but he want to see the room really badly.

The room had a fireplace,a huge closet full of Bob and Brendan's stuff, two giant beds,and a fantastic view." This place is so huge and awesome. I am totally going go snowboarding later." said Bob.

Bob then went into the closet and he grab his snowboard which the only item that Bob had." You brought a snowboard only on the trip. Exactly why?" said Brendan." Ship can make clothes so that and my weapons can make anything that isn't humanized already." said Bob." But they can make swords and guns?" said Brendan." They are mystic weapons sprits. It really doesn't make sense. But lets go ski and snowboarding." said Bob. Brendan then went into the closet to change while Bob was ready to go snowboarding." Come on Brendan. I want to go boarding." said Bob." Just wait downstairs!" said Brendan.

Bob then grab his board and he heard the girls arguing. He thennwalked down the stairs and he saw Stella yelling." You guys ready to go skiing yet?And what in gods name are you arguing about it?" said Bob." Who is better? You or Brendan?" said Stella. Bob then sighed and he walked outside.

He saw his cousin trying to get X out of the snow. He then ran over and he got X out." Thanks Bob." said Susan." No problem cos and what you guys doing here?" said Bob." Your friends Weather, Micro,and Weapon living with us and Nuke and Titan are keeping an eye on you because the Squad might attacksaid Nuke." said X." Well see you around?" said Bob. 

Bob then walked to grab his board then he got hit with skis." Omg sorry. I am so clumsy." said the skis." Enchanted skis?" said Bob. Then a girl with snowy white hair appeared." Sorry my name is Dawn and I am in class 2." said Dawn." The name is Bob." said Bob." Everyone knows who you are because of your cousin and your love triangle with Cindy and Stella." said Dawn." You new to the slopes or what?" said Bob." Why do you ask?" said Dawn." You look like it and I am a snow pro." said Bob.

Then he got hit with more skis." Sorry Bob." said Stella. The girls were bowing." It is fine and Bob is fine." said Brendan. Then he notice Dawn run off." Any way let go have fun!" said Brendan. 

Brendan was forced to ski with Leaf and Gwen,Kari was mediating on her skis,and Bob was teaching Stella how to ski on the bunny hill." Shouldn't Norman being teaching you this?" said Bob." I told him that I knew how to ski because he is a bad teacher and you seem to know what you are doing so this must be easy for you." said Stella." You are doing great so far and you haven't fell yet at all. See you aren't so bad at this at all." said Bob." Thanks Bob. Everyone says I am bad at this because my blondness makes me fall." said Stella." That is such a lie Stella. You ain't a blond." said Bob." Thanks Bob. You want to go on the medium hill now?" said Stella." Yeah. Lets getting going there." said Bob.

They went on a ski lift but then Ship had a call from Weather." You got Bob?" thought Bob." The known cohorts of that Sun girl. Chiller and Quake are near you. Be careful." said Weather." Got ya chief." thought Bob." What are you doing? Bob!" said Stella." Um.Just thinking is all." said Bob." Well you are still on the lift and I think you should get off." said Stella. Bob then fell in the snow. They went down the hill.

Norman was watching from the bushes." That little runt. I ammgoing to squashed him into next year." said Norman. He then notice Chill and Quake." Look some stupid kid. Lets crush him before we get him." said Quake." If any one want to crush Bob. It will be me!" said Norman." You are just a normal human. I am going to freeze ypu to your death." said Chill.

Chill then tried to freeze Norman but Norman became Negative right in front of Stella and Bob and then he burned the ice." You are Negative?" said Stella." Stella. It is not what you think!" said Negative." It is." said Quake.

Negative then swiftly beat Quake and Chill very harshly." Stop Norman!" said Stella." They are out Norman. Just calm down." said Bob." No. You know why? Because I hate your slimy little guts!You trying to steal my girlfriend who kissed me for real and you think that I will let you do that to her! You are going to die you little bastard!" yelled Negative.

Negative then beat the living shit out of Bob by throwing him into hotels,ski lifts,and other stuff. He then put Bob in painful rocks and he punch the living shit out of him." Stop Norman!" yelled Stella. Negative stop and he saw Stella in tears." Get back Stella!" said Bob." Yeah Stella. You know I care for you too much." said Negative." Shut the hell up you bastard!" yelled Stella.

Negative then blasted Stella causing her pain." You hit my friend!Now you will feel my wrath." said Bob. Bob them punched Negative." That was going to hurt me! I feltlike a baby! Eat my atomic fist!" said Negative. He then punch Bob near Stella." Bob!" said Stella." Stella. Stay back! I got something to say this powerful loser!" said Bob.

Bob was bruised everywhere." What the hell do you want String bean!?" said Negative." Listen. You may think you have it all.Fame,money,Glory,power,a amazing girlfriend,and friends but that was mine before yours.Stella listen up very good." said Bob." I don't give a shit what you think!" said Negative.

Bob then lock Negative up in a black hole cuffs." What the hell are you Bob?!" said Stella." A hero." said Bob. Bob then transformed into Power." You don't remember me though but I remember you Stella. You were my first person who was ever nice to me. We were the best of friends. I grown to like you except when you went through that one phase in middle school. Then when we got to high school. I got bullied constantly till I got my powers but you allway there protect me. I like you Stella this universe or the next. I like you Stella more than that oaf over there." said Power. 

Then Power got thrown into a mountain and causing a lot of snow on him." Bob!" said Stella. She thenran toward Bob and she tried to save him. It was Night who threw him. He then freed Negative." Thanks brother. Lets leave Sister out of this and then killed Bob together!" said Night." We got a whole army to beat him to death!" said Negative. Then the snow was gone and Stella was lifted by Power to a safe location.

Power stood in front of the brothers. His skin was pure black with ancient symbols,he had giant black dragon wings,he had huge claws, and he grew in height. Z,Scampers,and Ship was thrown toward Stella." I will destroy you know as the new Power Demon!" yelled PD.

He slashed Night and he threw him and then he. breathed a giant blast of light and burning him to a crip. Power then flew and he slashed the whole army and he blasted the ship in the sky. He then burned,frozen,shocked,soak,and bruised all over Negative." Time for you to die you little bastard!" said PD.

Stella stopped him." Stella stay back!" said PD. PD then got slapped." You are becoming him! I loved you Bob. Every since I met you." said Stella. She thenkissed the demon and Bob was back normal " Thanks Stella. I got to take a nap now!" said Bob.

Bob fell asleep and the three went back onto Bob." How do I get him back?" said Stella. Then Brendan and Kari came over." I guess you know then." said Kari." Yep. But don't tell him I said this but he needs some training." said Stella."True. That us why a master is going to train him." said Brendan.

Next time,
Bob and Stella are together. Norman leaves school. The festival comes into town. A master teaches Bob.

No comments:

Post a Comment