Monday, March 11, 2013

Power Guild part 3 the dance of love,death,and reference

Bob was looking at the train which was leading the team to their first quest." I don't trust it guys. It just feels off." said Bob." Come on Bob. Just because you have a bad experience with trains doesn't mean that trains want to kill you." said Brendan." Well at least I can keep an bet." said Bob.

The two guys then fought as the girls watched." What are they doing?" said Stella." Fighting because of a bet involve trains,girls,and something else. I really don't understand them sometimes . I summon my spirit." said Kari.

Kari then summoned a gorilla." I thought Bob could only summons spirits." said Stella." No. Everyone at the guild can summon a spirit.Some more than others." said Kari. Kari and her spirit then grabbed Bob and Brendan and he put them on the train with Stella's embarrassment.

Bob was relaxing." So Bob. Can every one in the guild summon a spirit?" Stella." Yeah. There are three types of spirits which we know of.Z,Scampers, and Ship are weapons spirits. They can fight enemies and can be pets. Kari's spirit is a pet spirit. They can be use for helping out their masters and can be adorable. The final known form of spirits are known to us and they are called Power spirits. Power spirits are things from another dimension. I can do it,my parents can do it,and my gramps and Norman can summoned them." said Bob." Wow. So when can I summon a spirits?" said Stella." Some people take longer than other but it will be really soon trust me." said Bob.

Bob then was surround by his spirits Z, Scampers,and Ship." Are we their yet?" said Scampers." Scampers. You are such a little kid even through you are a dangerous weapon that known is to kill dangerous monsters." said Ship." You kill monsters for a living?" said Stella. She imaged Scampers as a killing machine." That is madness." said Stella." Trust me Stella. Scampers can't kill because he is a little baby. Bob knows nothing about spirits so come talk to me if you have any questions." said Z. Bob then sighed and he look out the window." Will my life be normal?" said Bob.

They stood in front of the mansion." So how do we get in? I was thinking a spy movie." said Bob." Like this." said Stella. She then ranged the doorbell and then a butler came running." You four must be the people we sent for help. My name is Alfred and welcome to the home of Lady Dawn." said Alfred.

Alfred then led them inside and Kari was shocked." This place is huge! I hope the pay is good." said Kari." Yeah and the food will be good as well. said Brendan.

Alfred opened the door and the room was huge." This place is huge than the entire guild hall. I will tell Build to make the hall even bigger." said Bob. Then Bob was tackle by a girl." OMG. It is Power aka Bob, the most famous guild member of Hero Academy. I am such a fan." said the girl." Who is she Bob? I would like to know." said Stella." That is Lady Dawn's little sister Zelda." said Alfred." Isn't Dawn like 40 or something?" said Brendan.

Then the lights came on and they were locked in chains." Brendan or Element. You are such an idiot sometimes ." said a voice." It can't be." said Kari." Not her." said Bob.Then Bob had a knife on his throat.

" Well I guess that the spider king would sent you four.Weapon,Magma,Siren,and Arrow." said Bob. Arrow was then at Bob's throat." Stand down Arrow. Let the boy go." said Weapon." But Weapon. This guy deserved to die for everything that he and his family has done." said Arrow." Who are they Kari?" said Stella." Well little girl.we are the Fire Bolts's secret female squad. We work for the king. He want us to help you four on your quest." said Siren." Yeah right. The king says things but really he want to kill us especially Bob for some reason." said Brendan." Listen you undecided elemental human. I hate you so much but the boss demand this." said Magma." Listen Weapon you seem to be the leader of this. May we talk in private alone?" said Kai.

Kai then broke out and the two walked off leaving the 7 alone." What happens to my sister?" said Zelda." She is fine and she is safe upstairs because I don't trust you alone with her Bob." said Arrow.

Zelda then ran upstairs to be with her sister. Arrow then locked up Bob with a lot of locks." Why am I most locked up?" said Bob." To us.You are the most powerful and our worst threat and the spider king demand it." said Siren." The king sounds like a paranoid fool." said Stella." Don't say that about our master you rookie?" said Magma. 

Magma was then lifted up by Stella." She can control people's gravity?" said the 7 members." Oh hey Kai and Weapon. You guys didn't know that about Stella could do this. She can control space and gravity and the elements like Brendan but less powerful. That is why I pick her for the team and for other reasons whic I can'said Bob. Stella then blushed." Thanks Bob. Do you want me to put her down boss Kai?" said Stella." Yes but first. We are not here to fight them because they are telling the truth." said Kai." In what life is the women who almost kill me on a regular basely want to work with me ?"said Bob. Bob was then free by Brendan and Kai." Ow. The pain. Seriously Arrow stop trying to kill me." said Bob." Well blame for me for doing my job." said Arrow. 

Then Bob was burned by Magma and he was tied up by Arrow and was singed to by Siren while Weapon and Kai was talking to the butler and Brendan and Stella were playing with Lady Dawn and Zelda." So let me get this straight? Today is Lady Dawn's 18 birthday and she wants you and your team to be there." said Weapon." Yeah. The lady wants a dance with Bob and Brendan because she has a little crush on the two." said Alfred." Yeah but why are your girls beating up on the boy?" said Kai.

They looked outside and they saw Bob in pain." Sorry.My girls can be rough on him for some reason. I have been think of leaving the spider guild." said Weapon. Weapon then looked out the window." Anyway, what do you need us to do?" said Kai.

The day wented by as Bob was in a tux." This thing is killing me." said Bob." We are the only two guys at this little Dance according to Alfred. So we got to look our best." said Brendan. Brendan was also into a tux." Hey. So where is Stella and Kai and also my personal nightmare?" said Bob." Weapon is scanning the area for monsters,Stella and Kai are getting dressed up, and your villains are getting dressed up to." said Brendan." Hey doesn't this girl have any guy friends?" said Bob." No but we can't guess what will happen so are your sprits ready to fight?" said Brendan." Well if I think about it. Scampers will try to get some pics,Z will try to stop him,and Ship is ready to serve me." said Bob." So we got Ship only?" said Brendan." I also got them you know." said Bob." Yeah. I kinda of forgot about them." said Brendan." We better get ready for this." said Bob." Ten bucks says that most of the girls will fall for me." said Brendan." Trust me. I got this in the bag and I will be ten bucks richer." said Bob.

They walk outside and Brendan saw the girls carry Bob off toward the dance floor." Told you." said Bob. Brendan was then dragged off as well." I really hate these type of missions." said Brendan.

The two guys was dragged around the dance floor." Attention Lady Dawn and Lady Zelda would like a personal dance with the two gentlemen and they would like the dance floor." said Alfred. Bob and Brendan were on the floor in pain then Zelda and Dawn was grabbed by a evil demon like being." Look boys. We have taken the two best men in Hero Academy out for the count.The name is King Demon and this are my demon army and about those girls outside.They are probably get their ass kicked right about know." said King. King was holding up the girls from the party." Final time for some fun." said Bob. 

Bob was then lifted up by a shiny light and Brendan was then lifted up." Time to power up!" said the two. Bob then grew his black and red suit and Element had a green and white suit on." Element. Go rescue the girls and I will go get the demons." said Power." Why do I have to the boring part after all I want to fight to!" said Element." Trust me. Z and Scampers come hither." said Power. The two animals then became a giant sword." Time to face my blade. Now Ship my armor." said Power. Power's suit then became more tech like." Time to face me." said Power. Power then flew up to the princess and he slashed him free the two princess." Grab them Element and I will slash them to shreds." said Power." Got ya boss." said Element. Element then went into a yoga position and he made earth pillows to catch the girls." Thanks Element. You are totally hot." said Zelda." Thanks babe." said Element.

Then Power was face to face with the King." Just trying to be to you, King. You are the first person that I get to test my new friend on. I summons you Pokemon." said Power. Then a Gallade appeared." Gallade." said the Pokemon." What is this thing?" said King." I can summon 100 different Pokemon and then the Pokemon can help me. The Pokemon will help me and now we can destroy you with ours blades." said Power. The two made their blades pure white and they slashed the king." You sucked kid." said King. King then disappeared and the two floated down." That was awesome. Power and Gallade." said Stella. Stella was in a red and sliver dress." Wow you look amazing." said Power." Can I see Bob now?" said Stella. Power and Gall thrn disappeared and leaving Bob." So Bob? May I have a dance?" said Stella." He can but he still owes me a dance with me." said Dawn. Bob then cloned himself and he gave the clone to Dawn." Happy?" said Bob." Yep." said Dawn. Bob and Stella then had a romantic dance while Kari and Brendan were watching." He has finally moved on." said Kari." Yeah but my friend in the great beyond mention to me of a rebellion that is try to get Cindy back to Bob. What should we do?" said Brendan." I tell the master in the morning okay and then we are off." said Kari.

Next time,
Cindy may come back from the grave. Will she and Bob get back together or Stella fight for her man? What is the next guest? Will Weapon join Hero Academy? Will there be a new villain? These and many more questions will be answer next time on Power Guild.

No comments:

Post a Comment