Friday, March 8, 2013

Powerful Power part 33 the fight between Power vs the two powerful figure then later Bob vs Negative aka Norman vs Stella.

Sorry for the longest ass title and Pokemon Tourney will take some time because I don't feel it right now but they will be here.

Beginning at Olympus office room.

Bob was standing in Sam's office." Sam. You already know that I hate being here." said Bob." Trust me I hate you here as well but we need each other to take Norman. " said Sam. Sam was at a computer with the pictures of Nuke and Titan." You are still trying to catching them?" said Bob." They are very clever than the agent I put on them." said Sam." Well May really like Ash and even with memory loss they are in love." said Bob." You are joining her on their mission by the way." said Sam.

" What? But I have school?" said Bob." Doesn't Norman, Stella,and your old friends hate your guts right now?" said Sam." Yeah but how am I going to get out of school without your former agent and also my cousin knowing?" said Bob." She knows of our situation and she said yes." said Sam." Well then. What amazing state am I off to?" said Bob. Sam then led Bob to a map and the location was in Alaska." Come on really?" said Bob." Yeah. The signal is really weak up there and it is really cold for mortals so you are up and get going." said Sam. 

Bob then went to the hanger and transformed Power." I really hate you Norman." said Power. Power flew to the signal. Power then landed in Alaska and shivered."So cold." said Power.

Back at school, Alice was talking to Stella." Hey. Where is Bob?" said Alice." I really don't know or care where that asshole would be." said Stella." What did he do?" said Alice." He punched my boyfriend after he punched him." said Stella." Bob wouldn't do that. Would he?" said Alice." Yeah he would. He is a pig." said Stella." Come on. He is a guy. They would do stupid things for love you know. Well I better get to Kari." said Alice. Alice then walk to Kari leaving Stella alone." For love?" said Stella.

Meanwhile Power was freezing ." Need to find a cave so I can warm up."said Power. Power then located a cave and light it and it was warming him up." So toasty." said Power. Power then pulled out the scanner from Sam." They are around here and May is at a hotel!" said Power. Power then morphed into a Arctic bear. Power then found May drinking a coffee. 

He warped back to normal and he went up to agent Warp." Hi Power. Sam sent me here to help with your case and you doing a great job by the way ." said Power." Shut up kid. It is a blizzard right now and they are probably frozen to death. Just sit and drink a coffee." said Warp.

Power then sat down." So. What do you know Nuke and Titan?" said Power." Our data point to Nuke being a regional genius and a fighter and he can use the extra power. Titan is a little stronger than him." said Warp. Then the blizzard calmed down." Let's get going then." said Power.

They walked out to the scanner location. Warp then teleport inside with Power sighing." She will get herself killed." said Power. Power morphed into a little spider and sneaked in.

Power then saw something the news lies about. Nuke and Titan were talking. Power morphed back to normal and he tried to talk to them." Who are you?" said Titan." You are the upcoming superhero the TV has been blathering about." said Nuke." Yes.I am." said Power." Are you looking for your agent friend Warp?" said Titan." Trust me. We ain't friends.I am working with her leader for reasons." said Power." I see. You won't tell anyone of our location." said Nuke." Trust me. I don't put people that don't deserved to go jail but I really need Warp." said Power." I like this kid Ash." said Titan." Yeah. He is great. Power.She is outside and she is back at the hotel with memories gone." said Nuke." Anything else before I go?" said Power. Titan then handled Power a communicator." Keep contact with us okay Power." said Nuke." Yeah I will." said Power.

Power then flew out of there. Power then flew back to Olympus." Good boy. You did it just right." said Sam." I didn't bring them in and I made friends with them. I thought I failed " said Power." I know where they are because of the universe and all. I will let them live and you will get these." said Sam.

 Sam then handed him Z,Scampers,and a Ship." Bob. You grew up really good looking. So can you help me get dates?" said Scampers. Z then knocked out Scampers." Sorry about that. This is Ship your new armor and we are your weapons still." said Z." It is nice to serve you master Power." said Ship." Just call me Bob okay. Can I go now Sam?" said Power." Sure and good luck with Stella. You got me and Selma's vote. Put your new gear on now." said Sam.

Power then walk ed outside the office. He was wondering about Sam but he shrugged it off. Ship then jumped onto him and he made him fly with a jet pack." This is awesome but I can already fly." said Power." I am hooked up to you master. So every thought I can control." said Ship. Ship then made tech appeared on Power." I look like myself I guess. So do you have control over me like in the comics?" said Power." No Shirley wouldn't dare do that to you Bob or we destroy him." said Z." Thanks Z. You look amazing with the black and red." said Power. Power then flew to the top of the school.

Inside, Norman was walking through the school and he was ditching gym." I love that I made that little string beam cry like a big baby and made him leave town." said Norman. He then sensed Power." Time for Negative to meet with Power." said Norman.Norman then became Negative.

Power was on the roof but then he dodged a volcano of ice." Stay still Power or I will force you." said Negative. Negative then made two sabers." Calm down man. I just stop here to stretch my legs." said Power. Power was then tolded by Ship to dodge." I really don't care. You are the top dog right now and I always take care of worthless heroes." said Negative." I am not worthless." said Power. Power then blasted Negative with a beam of powerful light. Negative then flew in to the gym field and he caused a crater. 

Power then grab Scampers and Z and made them into a giant sword." Time to fight Negative man or loser.said Power. Negative then boiled with anger." I am not a loser! But you are." said Negative. He then transformed his sabers into a giant sword as well." Time to see who is the best." said Negative." Bring it on Loser!" said Power.

The class was watching from inside that the two heroes fighting." Man look at Power knocking out that tool Negative." said Ralph." Nah Ralph. What you have been smoking? Negative taken a whole base of villains and these Power guy only took down four." said Lisa. As Ralph, Luke,Ryan,Blake,Brendan,Alice,Kari,and Felix argue for Power to win and the rest of the class for Negative. Stella then sneaked outside to watch.

Power then had two swords between his neck by Negative." Let me go you overgrown tool." said Power." Sorry but that won't be happening." said Negative. He then slashed but Power became a mouse." Time to feel my power blast." said Power. 

Power then went back to normal and his giant sword transformed into a cannon. His back grew a charge thanks to Ship." Eat my Powerful blast." said Power. Negative then looked around for a shield and he used Stella. The blast went off and then Power notice what Negative used as a shield. Power then blocked his blast.

Negative then kicked him and Power was coughing blood." You suck man and you are the worst hero ever!" said Power. Negative then made his foot huge and kicked Power into a wall." Next time, stay off my turf." said Negative. He then went into the ground. Stella then ran and she grab the weaken Power off." Thanks." said Power. He coughed blood." Let's get you to my house. My parents have medicine." said Stella.

Power then flew them to Stella's house." Thanks but you didn't have to." said Stella." Trust me this is isn't a problem." said Power. He coughed up blood again." Let's get you inside." said Stella.

Stella then open the door and she told him to wait on their medical bay aka the couch." Ship. You know what is wrong with me. Go with her and you tell her what to get but be invisible." said Power. Ship then flew to Stella and then telling her what need to heal the master.

Stella then came back with medicine." Thank you very much. Aren't you one of the girls I saved in New York?" said Power." Yeah. You were so cool fighting Night." said Stella." Yeah. So can you explain him? Does he control darkness or just shadows?" said Power." I think Alice said that he control darkness." said Stella." That guy is so weird and I strangely want to fight him." said Power." Yeah. I saw your beat down. It wasn't very good for your rep." said Stella." Thanks. Do you think I could have beaten him?" said Power." Yeah if Negative didn't use me a shield and you get knocked out and then started to bleed." said Stella." Trust me. I can beat any one." said Power." Hey can you give me some advice?" said Stella." Sure. What do you need?" said Bob." Well. I am dating the head football captain but my heart wants to date this new guy but I told him that I hate him. So should I try to apologize to him and then try to be friends and then date him or do I stay with Norman and we try to stay together? " said Stella." Look. You should first apologize to the boy and see what happens then and you should try to live life to the fullest and you should see what happens with your heart. I better be going but contact me if you are in trouble." said Power.Power then gave her a commmunicator like Nuke gave him." Thanks Power and go kick some ass." said Stella.

Power then flew out of there and he went back to Bob. Bob then walked to Stella's door. He knocked on her door." You us Stella? It is me Bob." said Bob. Stella then opened the door." Hey Bob. Why weren't you at school today?" said Stella." Wyatt got drunk. I was stuck at the hospital." said Bob." Suck for you and I am sorry for yesterday." said Stella." It is fine. You were just mad about me hitting Norman." said Bob." Yeah I was so don't do it again." said Stella." So you want to go shopping to forgive and forgot." said Bob." I would like that." said Stella.

Bob then walked Stella to the mall. Norman was watching them with anger." String bean. I want revenge on you. So time to pull some favors to make your life a living hell." said Norman.

Next time,
Norman's favors come into play. Bob make some new rivals and friends and he discovered some new stuff about his life as Power. So join us for a epic part with Bob's lover from the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment