Friday, March 22, 2013

Pokemon tourney part 8 the grassy women

Bob was walking with Stella through the mall and they had no bags." Are you sure they don't mind carry the bags Bob?" said Stella." Trust me Stella.Machamp and Alakazam don't mind at all." said Bob.

The psi and superpower Pokemon were carrying the bags with their muscle and mind respectably." Don't fret Ms.Stella. Those two are really strong and they even beat some really powerful Pokemon. I wish I could do that." said Tyro. Tyro them came out of Bob's bag along with Z." Tyro leave Bob and Stella alone on their date." said Z. The two humans blush." Shut up Z. Here Al hand Z a bag." said Stella. The psi Pokemon then look at Bob." Go ahead Al." said Bob.

Then a blue bag fell on Z. Z had to change her form into a women to carry it." Z,Al,and Champ you got bags? Is that a problem?" said Bob. Bob then stare at them with a death stare." Yes sir." said Z.

The day went as Bob,Tyro,and Stella were having fun as the Pokemon grumbled. 

They were outside trying Bob's new recipe." This is really good Bob." said Tyro." Yeah Pokemon and humans really like it said the book." said Bob." We better get going back to the hotel. I bet Brendan is going to yell at you for something." said Stella." Yeah. Can we walk near the gym?" said Bob." Why do you want to go there?" said Z." Get the pot in the bag plus the bags Z and Tyro." said Bob.

Stella and Bob were talking." You feel off Bob. Did something happen with Gardenia? Are you having a affair with her?" said Stella." Trust me we ain't. I feel like I didn't win the battle with her last time we were here." said Bob." You won with Monferno,Luxio,Stunky,Lucario, Gible,and Swampert. That was one of your best battle ever!" said Stella." I know. I am going to rechallenge here for my revenge." said Bob.

Bob then ran to grab his bag and he return the two Pokemon and grab Stella." Come on Stella race you there." said Bob." You are going down!" said Stella.

The two ran to the gym as a girl watched them.

Bob was sitting on a hill in front of the gym with Stella when he got hit with a Bubblebeam." Omg. I am so sorry." said a girl. She had bright blond hair and a prinplup." Yeah Bob will be fine." said Stella." What are you the famous champion Bob?" said the girl." The one and only.Why do you ask?" said Bob." I am such a huge fan. Oh sorry I haven't told you my name yet. It is Laurie and my older brother Luke is really strong maybe even better than you." said Laurie." Bob could beat him and can beat him down cold." said Stella." Anyway.What are you doing here?" said Bob." I am here to beat the crazy women Gardenia. I have been train with my Pokemon to beat her because the last guy I saw walk in lost badly and I don't want to lose." said Laurie." Ask your almighty brother to help you then " said Stella." He is always busy maybe you can help me Bob?" said Laurie." Sure thing and I want to battle her but let meet your sparing partners." said Bob.

Bob sent Z.Tyro,Luxray,Swampert, Staraptor,and Scizor." Wow these Pokemon look tough. Let me show you my team." said Laurie. Laurie then sent out a Monferno,Grotle,Staravia,and Shieldon." You don't have a sixth Pokemon?" said Stella." No I don't!" said Laurie." Here is a Pokemon and it is freshly hatched." said Bob. It was a Spheal." It is so cute thanks Bob. Lets get training so I can beat Gardenia to the ground!" said Laurie.

The two trainers then trained and Laurie was ready for her battle." Good luck Laurie." said Stella." We should get to the Pokemon center before our battle right Sp." said Laurie.

Laurie then ran to the Pokemon center in a rush." She is like you in a way you know Stella." said Bob." How am I like that pipsqueak?" said Stella." You were both beginners growing to be masters." said Bob." I love your non sense." said Stella.

They kissed and then Red saw them." I knew you two would be a couple." said Red." Red. Please don't tell any one." said Bob." Why should I?" said Red." Bob will get tortured and I won't be able to see him and I love him too much." said Stella." Sure I keep it a secret and by the way the gang is coming and your admires are looking for you for the makeup. Good luck. See you in the gym. Your new friend told Ash and his gang who is there after Max's loss and will be join our friends plus Laurie." said Red.

Red then walked inside the gym. Bob was steaming." She beat Max! That little grass women is going down!" said Bob." Bob calm down and I will wear the outfit during the match." said Stella." Really? The cheerleader outfit. Okay let me go fill out a form to battle her then. Lets get going Stella." said Bob. Bob and Stella waked inside and they holding hands.

Bob was on the battle field which turn into a jungle." Welcome back Bob. Did you want a beat down again?" said Gardenia. Bob then saw his friends in the stands and he didn't see Stella yet." I heard a thing from Wake that you only give trainers 1 chance to battle you. Is that true?" said Bob." Yeah so what?" said Gardenia." Lets make this interesting. If I win you give every trainers a second chance at battling you." said Bob." What do I get if I win?" said Gardenia." Ms. Grass lady. You can make Bob look like a girl." said Hilda." I like that. Lets begin." said Gardenia.

" Each trainers will get 6 Pokemon to use. Sent out your first Pokemon!" said the ref." go Bellossom!" said Gardenia. The flower Pokemon appear with grace." Go Luxray!" said Bob. The gleam eyes Pokemon roared." Begin." said the ref.
" Keep that lion down with vine whip!" said Gardenia." Break it with discharge then Electro ball on the ground near that giant weed!" said Bob. The ball of electrify shock Bellossom so it couldn't move." Razor leaf and Aromatherapy plus the power of sunny day!" said Gardenia." Stop it with thunder bolt!" said Bob. The bolt of light was destroy with the leafs as well as Luxray." Finish off that pesky pest with Solarbeam !" said Gardenia." Now dodge it and thunder tail ball!" said Bob. The Pokemon then jump up and he made his tail iron and the electro ball was as powerful as thunder." Fire!" said Bob.

The ball hit the flower and Luxray jumped down. The flower Pokemon had swirls in its eyes." Winner Luxray with it lighting strike. Next round!" said the ref." Return." said the two." Go Maractus!" said Gardenia." Go Skuntank!" said Bob." Begin!" said the ref.

" Petal dance!" said Gardenia." Blow it back with your gas!" said Bob. The skunk blew some fowl smelling air and the other side grab their nose." Grass whistle!" said Gardenia." Now exploded the gas with flamethrower." said Bob.

The skunk breath fire and it burned the cactus Pokemon causing swirls." Winner the stinking wonder. Next Pokemon!" said then ref." return!" said The two." Go Exeggutor!" said Gardenia." You are up Garchomp!" said Bob. The coconut Pokemon and the Mach Pokemon were staring at each other." Begin?" said the ref.

" Hold that thing down with Psychic and then bullet seed!" said Gardenia." Dodge it and then dragon claw then dragon breath." said Bob. The dragon slashed and burned its foe." Ice punch!" said Gardenia." Dodge with dig!" said Bob. The Mach Pokemon wing was then frozen." Burn it off with dragon pulse! Then fly up and use Draco meteor." said Bob." Hold it with psychic!" said Gardenia.

The coconut Pokemon was struggling then Garchomp use flamethrower." Winner Garchomp. After this break. A triple battle!" said the ref. Bob then saw Stella walked into the stadium and blood came out his nose." You look wow!" said Brendan." Thanks. I thought it makes me look a slut." said Stella." You rock the outfit Stella!" said Leaf." But why are you wearing it?" said Hilda." For Bob's battle with the crazy grass lady." said Stella.

You think I am crazy?You are so going down. Go Sceptile,Roserade,and Torterra!" said Gardenia." Go Lucario,Infernape,and Swampert!" said Bob." Begin!" said then ref." Tile in the forest and fight who dares come in." said Gardenia." Cairo after the overgrown gecko!" said Bob.

The two Pokemon then fought in the forest as Swampert and Torterra fought ." Leaf storm!" said Gardenia." Swampert Ice arm!" said Bob. Swamp then froze the turtle." Time to end this. Frenzy plant plus sunny day and Solar beam!" said Gardenia." Time for Aura meteor,Blaze blast,and Hydro arm!" said Bob. Then a meteor storm of shadow ball,Aura sphere,and dragon pulse flew down along a fired up monkey with its burning red fists and a blue glowing fish." Now Hydro Cannon and Blaze Blast!" said Bob.

Then a water blast knocking out the land turtle, the meteor shower knocked out the overgrown lizard,and the fire knocking out the overgrown weed." Winner Bob. Now Lady Gardenia can reaccpt challengers!" said the ref.

Bob then got a hug from his fighters." You guys were awesome." said Bob. Stella then gave Bob a hug." You owe me a favor!" said Stella." Please don't me dress up a girl and put it on the Internet." said Bob." A date after your match with Luke at the battle Castle." said Stella." I can't argue with you about that." said Bob.

Bob then waited for Stella and he saw Laurie." How did you do kid?" said Bob." Awesome. Me and Sp were awesome!" said Laurie." That Pokemon and you are like me and Stella inseparable." said Bob." I got to getting going to the center and then healing the squad and watch your battle with my older brother. Se ya!" said Laurie. She then ran out fast.

" Kids." said Bob. Then Bob was on his headset. Then Hilda interrupted him." Are you Stella dating? Tell me the truth Bob!" said Hilda. Then Stella came out." We aren't dating. We are just friends." said Stella." Yeah.Just friends." said Bob." Well I saw you two hanging out at the mall alone." said Hilda." So?We have done that before when we were kids." said Stella.

Then Bob got a call from the professor Oak." Be right back ladies. Please don't kill each other."said Bob. Bob then walked somewhere and he talked to Oak." What is up Oak?" said Bob." Are you in Eterna city?" said Oak." Yeah. I am here to challenge the battle castle later." said Bob." Good. You already meet up with Red and you know the plan to save the other pokedex holders and N." said Oak." Yeah. I want to beat them." said Bob." You got the spunk in you from when I first saw you. Good luck on your journey with Stella." said Oak. He then hung up.

" That guy. I better get back to the girls before they kill each other." said Bob. Bob then ran back and he saw the two saying." I am going to beat you Stella and earn his heart." said Hilda. Hilda then stormed off." What is with her?" said Bob." Nothing.Don't you want to go to the Pokemon center and then the battle castle?" said Stella." Right. Let's get going to beat Luke." said Bob. Bob then grabbed Stella's hand who blushed.

Next time,
Battle castle time with the master Luke.

No comments:

Post a Comment