Saturday, March 16, 2013

Powerful Power part 35 new friends,rivals,and teammates

A lot of love and action in this so you have been forewarn.

Bob was shocked. His class was getting a new student." Man. I wonder if she will be hot?" said Felix." Since when you have care about girls?" said Ralph." Since I learned that Stella likes Bob." said Felix." That is such a loaded piece of shit." said Norman. Norman then grabbed Felix and he threw him across the room.

" Norman. Calm down." said Bob." Shut up worm! I don't like you in general and that rumor is complete shit." said Norman.

The drunk teacher walk in and she told Ralph to grab Felix and dragged him to the nurse office." Okay you little snots. I am drunk so don't mess with me okay. Let me introduce you to world famous pop star Cindy." said the teacher. Cindy walked in and the boys hooted. Bob was shocked again." It is her? I can't believe that son of bitch master of her?" thought Bob." Please sit in the seat next to Stella." said the teacher.

Bob was next to the window and Cindy sat next of Stella who swapped seats with Alice and she sat in front of Bob." Good. Now time to teach." said the teacher.

Bob kepted looking out the window." Why is she here? Did Norman do this or did Sam or this master?" thought Bob." Mister X. Please answer the question on the board or you will fail the class." said the drunk." That is total unreasonable but I can solve it easily." said Bob. Bob then looked at the board." The answer is 3.14 to the power of 1,000,000.Am I right?" said Bob.

The teacher was shocked." How did you figure it out?" said the teacher. She then walked off and said," Math is over so please report to your lunch hour then head to the gym ." said the teacher.

Bob then started to walk out of the room when he was stopped by Kari." Bob!Wait up. I got some news to tell you." said Kari." What is it? Is Norman thinking of breaking up of Stella? What did our drunken teacher mean by Cindy the pop star?" said Bob." That what I came to tell you. No on the Norman issue. Lets go to the cafeteria to talk with Brendan about it." said Kari." How does Brendan know about this?" said Bob." You have been in this world a few weeks now and I have been around your friends for about a year and it is spring right Bo's and Brendan is a regular guy who was been here since the beginning. So let get going." said Kari.

The two ran off and as Cindy was listing." Bob isn't from this world?" said Cindy.

Bob was eating a big lunch as Kari was looking for Brendan." You see him yet?" said Bob." No. I found him with Leaf and Gwen oh vey." said Kari." You are Jewish?!" said Bob." No.I learned all language thank to my training. Lets go join him." said Kari." So who is Leaf exactly? I never met her." said Bob." The side hero need love too you know." said Kari.

The two sat down." Brendan.Who are these two exactly?" said Leaf." These two are from my class.Bob the dunce and Kari the fighter." said Brendan." I am a dunce?" said Bob depressing." That make sense from Norman's stories and that you are a string bean and a idiot." said Gwen. The two girls laughed at him. " I hate this place." said Bob.

After Gwen left plus Leaf went off somewhere, Kari then asked her question." Brendan.Who is Cindy the pop star?" said Karl." Well to my memory. She is a world famous pop star around the world. Many men are in love with her and her fans are crazy. She went to this place for a reason." said Brendan.

Then Bob got a police siren." This just in the villains known as Weather,Weapon, and Micro are trying to stop the super human breakout." said the siren." I got to go. Tell the teacher that I am in the can." said Bob.

Bob then ran to the bathroom. He powered up and he teleported out the school." Okay Ship located the siren signal locational point." thought Power." Yes sir." thought Ship. Power then flew there but he didn't notice Sun on his tail." There is that son of bitch that the master wants me to kill." said Sun.

At the prison, Power saw that Night, Strength,Quick,Drive,Screech,Magma, and Siren were trying to escape and he saw that Weapon,Weather,and Micro were trying to stop them." I better go help them." said Power.

Power was then frozen by a person made of ice." This is Power Sun. The master must hate him for some reason for him. He is so weak." said the ice being. The ice being was with Flare, a giant ball of fire and Sun." Good job Chill but you caught a clone and he escaped. Go find him you two while I get what I came here for." said Sun.

The three separated and leaving the frozen husk. Power then appeared from the ice husk of him."So cold. I better go help those villains now." said Power.

Power saw that Micro was left to fight Night's creations." That is so creepy Nigel. You use to be a nice person.What turned you into to the negative and hopeless person I now?" said Micro." Trust me.You don't want to know because you will be dead before I answer." said Night. Night then controlled his nightly demon to pull Micro in half.

Power then froze one and he burned the other." Power. You are the person who put me in jail. You must die first." said Night. He them made himself a giant death scythe. Power made a giant red/black blade to block it." Go help your friends and I will handled this darkness demon." said Power." But?! You are a hero who is helping a villain. That really doesn't makes sense." said Micro." I save who ever is in trouble even if it is a villain. Now go!" said Power.

She then ran off." You let her go Power but you can't beat me." said Night. Night then slashed him and Power dodge it and he ran around him and then blasted him with light." It burns! Stop it!" said Night." Sure.Not!" said Power. Night then looked up and Bob slashed him. Power and his clones frozed him." Wow Nigel.You got sliced and frozen." said Power.

Power then ran to help the three villains but Screech had Weapon in the corner and she was screaming,Strength and Micro were in a strength off,and Weather handling the fast twins and the two ladies.

Power then ran to go help Weather. Power then blast Magma off Weather while she was burn him with his two blasters and he helped Weather up." Thanks kid. Can you get those fast kids while I handled the ladies?" said Weather." Got ya chief." said Power.

Power then ran after those two fast fools and then he turned his blasters into a giant blaster and he froze them." Too easy." said Power.

Power then felt pain then he saw Sun with a strange device." I have found your weakness. You can't do psychic powers,your strange weakness,and this." said Sun. Power then turned into a mouse and he ran off." Curses. He got away. I guess better go back to that school." said Sun. Sun then flew back to school when Power ran back to the fight.

Chill and Flare had finished freezing and burn the villains and leaving Micro,Weather,and Weapon in pain." Where is Power!?" said Flare." Excuse my partner here but we need to find him for our plan so please hand him over." said Chill." I told you we don't know. He just helped us with Quick,Drive,and Night." said Weather." You are lying to me so die by my supernova blast." said Flare. He summons a giant flame and he threw it.

Power then caught it and he threw it into space." Sorry but my mom said not for me to go with strangers who can burn or freeze people ." said Power. Power then made some clones to distract the two while he helps the villain." Okay Weather.Can you make a giant weather phenomena?" said Power." Yeah." said Weather." Weapon.Can you catch the two villains?" said Power." Yep." said Weapon." Okay here is the plan." said Power. Power then told them the plan. They went into position.

Weapon then made a net to hold fire and ice and it grab the two and it flew in the air thanks to Weather's tornado. Micro plus some clones then blast the two villains." Here is my dynamic punch." said Power. Power then flew up with dragon wings thanks to Ship,Z,and Scampers became his fist. He then knock them out and he made a pose.

The cops came and Weapon,Weather,and Micro were let free." Thanks kid for letting us out of there because the place is crowed as fuck." said Weather." Thanks but I want you to save lives so you don't get back in here." said Power." Thanks Power. We are going to go help people." said Weapon.

The three then left." I did a good deed today. I better get back and find the artifact that Sun had." said Power. Ship then turn himself into dragon wings and Power flew back.

Power landed on the school and he went back to Bob. He ran back inside and he saw his class gone." I forgot that they had gym!" said Bob.

Bob then ran to the gym and he sneaked in but then he was grabbed under the bleachers. "What the hell!" said Bob. It was Cindy." What did Kari mean by you have only been in the world for a few weeks?" said Cindy." Trust me Cindy.You don't know want to know. I better get to the locker room to change and mix in. You better do the same Ms.Pop star." said Bob.

Bob sneaked to the locker room and he phased in. He put on his gym clothes and he joined the group of students but he got stuck next to Stella." Bob. You are here?I thought that you were ditching." said Stella." You know I can't ditch the class where you work out for a hour. You know Cindy is right behind us." said Bob.

Cindy then hugged Bob and it gained very obvious rage from the single guys." I never knew how hot you were before a few minutes ago." said Cindy. Bob then notice death stares from the guys." I better get going. See ya Stella and Cindy." said Bob. 

Bob then started to run away from the single guys." Bob will be mine Stella. I know how you feel about Bob. It is pretty obvious." said Cindy." No Cindy.Bob should decide." said Stella. The girls then try to catch up to Bob. Stella thought," Will he choose me?" 

Next time,
A vacation in the best place in the world. A ski trip. Bob then learns about Nuke,Titan,Weather, Weapon,and Micro living with him in his lodge with Brendan and Kari.2 major confession are happening as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment