Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Powerful Power part 34 Bob's secret lover from the past and a fight with villains and a new ally and maybe a team

By the way,Cindy was Bob's first love in stories I haven't post on to the site.

Bob was siting in his room at the college in pain from shopping pain." I will do anything for her but I strangely remember some other girl. Cindy. I think that was her name but I can't remember much about her." said Bob.

Then his door opened. It was Brendan and Kari." Hey guys. What is up?" said Bob." I heard you and Stella are friends again. That is so amazing bro." said Brendan." Yeah.Stella can hold a grudge for days even years. Last time with Alice and that grudge has for a whole month." said Kari.

" That is cool but do you two know any way to heal shopping injures? My back is killing me." said Bob." You took Stella shopping alone.Not a smart idea seriously. Norman was out of the game for a whole week thanks to Stella's shopping." said Brendan." That sounds awesome but why are you guys here?" said Bob." Is this room safe?" said Kari." Yeah but why?" said Bob.

Kari closed the door and he blocked the window." Okay Brendan. Transform." said Kari. Brendan then transformed into Element." Holy!" said Bob." I told you he would say that." said Element." Sorry for trying to help but he understand this stuff." said Kari." Shut up Kai." said Element.

Bob then stood up." You know that she is Kai?" said Bob." Yep and you are Power. Me and you were both heroes from a different timeline. Am I correct?" said Element." Yeah and can you go back to Brendan?So I don't kicked out." said Bob.

Brendan was back in the room leaving no trace of Element." Do you two know of a girl called Cindy? I have been in a pod for the past two years so do you who she is?" said Bob." She is Stella's rival for everything sports,academics,and love . Cindy try to win Norman but she lost to Stella's kindness. She left school around the time you came back." said Brendan." Wow. Stella won Norman but he is a jock and a clown." said Bob." Yeah. The thing was glory full but I still think you should be with Stella." said Kari.

" Thanks but can you tell why you are really here?" said Bob." We came here to tell you my secret that all." said Brendan." My new armor aka Ship use its sensors to read your mind and you want us three to form a team against the Squad. Am I right or am I not?" said Bob.

" Yeah because we got three against the tyranny of the Squad." said Kari." Sam told me that they are a team of my old friends so how can they be a tyranny exactly?" said Bob." Well.I use to be on the Squad so I know some stuff so take that. They don't stuff like the Guild. They are a black ops team. They destroy bases like with explosives and stuff and they kill regular humans. I left with Micro after that." said Kari." Does Mighty and Feral do that stuff? They are my best pals from the other universe." said Bob." Totally.They do." said Brendan.

" We have discovered the members of their little team. Ryan aka Mighty,Blake aka Feral,Luke aka Morph,Blair aka Shake,Diane aka Omega,Norman aka Negative, and Gwen aka Ms.Spectaular." said Kari.

" Really wow? So we got us three plus Nuke and Titan maybe?So we can't stand up to them." said Bob." What about your cousin and her boyfriend?" said Brendan." They are doing college stuff so I don't really see them that much." said Bob." Okay but first we need to beat some villain so we can get a name for ourselves." said Kari.


Then Ship's alarms went off." What is Ship?" said Bob." The villains know as Strength,Screech, Quick,a strange girl, and Drive are robing the bank but the Squad is off on a mission and your non-powered female friends are near by the bank as we speak." said Ship." I guess we are ready for our mission?" said Bob.

Bob then powered up to Power ,Ship became his armor, and Z and Scampers became his weapons. Brendan and Kari turned into Kai and Element respectably. Element then made a rock and Kai jumped on." I don't need to do this but you know that I can just run there." said Kai." Trust me.You don't want to do." said Power.

The three then floated toward the bank as the Watcher as he watched them." Good keep after them Watcher. Team at bank get ready for Power's little team." said the king.

At the bank rooftop, Kai then sensed the villains and some hostages which included Stella,Alice,and Zelda." Really? Those three don't have powers. That is sad." said Power.

" Okay.So Power? Can you handled those twin speed freaks?" said Element." Yeah. Those fools got nothing on me." said Power." Kai.You got the mystery girl and Scream?" said Element." You want a cat fight right? Yeah I got them." said Kai." I will handled the big guy because my strength is unmatched." said Element." Okay.So what about hostages?" said Power.

"Nothing.Just be careful and then Power make some clones in case and then make them invisible. Okay let's kick ass and take names." said Kai.

The ceiling broke and Power ran along the roof and placing the clones." Who are you clowns?" said Screech." Your worst nightmare." said Element." Really? Not at all villainous Element." said Power." Quick and Drive.Grab the money and run." said Screech.

The two speed demons then ran like hell and Power followed them." Quick.Time to turbo up." said Drive." Nice thing but you already lost." said Power.

Power then told Ship to make his feet fast. He then jump over the runner and then he froze the ground. The two tripped and they was going to run into a wall.

Power then made Z and Scampers into a freeze cannon. He then grab the two and then knocked them out and he dropped them with the police. He ran back to the bank.

Element threw Strength in the air and he froze him and then he jump up and he knocked him out with a Earth Punch.

Strength then broke the ground of the bank and it was breaking the wall." Power! Hurty up and help me get the hostages." said Element." You rang?" said Power.

Element then grab the hostages and Power froze back the wall together." Hey where are the ladies?" said Element.

The two guys ran back inside and they saw Screech on the floor." Element.Carry her and Strength to the cops and I will go help Kai." said Power." Got ya!" said Element.
Element then carry the two outside and he flew outside to the police station.

Power was walking toward the sounds of a melter. He then turned his head and he saw a knocked out Kai and Stella in the gold making room." This girl must be tough or Kai is weak. Whatever the case is Ship. Cloaking mode now." thought Power.

Power then turn invisible and he walked inside and turn off the machine. Then he was floating and visible." What the hell?" said Power." Such a dirty mouth." said a voice.

Then a red haired girl appeared." She is like Stella in a way." thought Power." You must be Power. I really don't get why my master cares so much about you? My name is Sun,the lady of the universe." said Sun." Nice name." said Power. Sun then start to floated." You must be very weak to be capture in my lv 5 pull." said Sun." Well.You did capture me when I wasn't looking or does your master teach you to do that on purpose?" said Power.

Sun then blasted Power with a big blast of fiery light." My eyes!" said Power." Hot as the sun,stronger than the moon, and ready to burn." said Sun." Do you speak everything in rhyme all the time?" said Power." You are reallly annoying sometimes. You know that?" said Sun." I get that a lot. Well time to get free right now!" said Power.

Power then made a puff of smoke and he turned into air escaping." Where are you Power?" said Sun." Right here." said Power. Power then made his fist into a gorilla arm and Z became a power glove. Sun fell down to the ground." You are good. But I must be leaving." said Sun. Sun then made a flash of very bright light.

 After Power got his vision back,he saw Stella and Kai waking up." Power.You saves us from that crazy women." said Stella." I wouldn't say she is crazy. She is just not sane." said Power." Power.We better get going." said Kai.

Kai then disappeared as Power and Stella were left alone." So who was she and is she your friend?And who was that guy?"said Stella." You know that she is Kai and the guy is Element and I better get going. So call me if you want to fly with me or stuff like that? See ya." said Power. Power then disappeared with that." Was that? Nah, it can't be." said Stella.

Power was back at the campus in his room where Element and Kai were." Okay. That was fun." said Element." Truth be told,you two were awesome." said Power.

Power then got a call from Sam through Ship." Your stunt was very good.I have to admit and I bet you have question so come up to Olympus." said Sam." What was it?" said Kai."  I have to Olympus and you two guys go back to being Brendan and Kari and go hang out with your friends. I shall join you soon." said Power.

Power then flew over to Olympus which was over Florida. Power then enter Sam's office." What the hell do you want Sam?" said Power." You have some questions about that women you just fought don't you dear child?" said Selma.She stood there." Hey! Where is Sam?" said Bob." He is in a meeting but he told his new wife to tell you that Sun is Stella's rival Cindy,she work for the Spider king but that isn't her master, and Nuke and Titan will be on our trail forever and we are sending the Squad after them so good luck." said Selma. Selma then sent Power out of her husband office.

Power then flew off and he called Nuke." Power.It is good to hear from you again. The Squad is on our trail and do you mind if we live with you for a while?" said Nuke." Um sure?Do you know where I live and how can you get by the Squad because they live near me?" said Power." I actually signed myself as a professor at the college and Titan is the P.E teacher at the college. See you soon." said Nuke." My life just got more complex." said Power.

Next Time,
Cindy joined the class,Love rival attack,new friends,and some fighting with Sun. On the next Powerful Power.

No comments:

Post a Comment