Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Bob's Adventure in Ryoku part 10 The way of the Finn

Bob was outside the Coral City Gym which looked like a giant aquarium." Okay so what Pokemon am I going to use against Finn?" said Bob.He was with Z, Tyro, and Meowth." Use me!I can swim really good thanks to Swamp." said Tyro." I know that but the water is going to be really deep Tyro.Bob want to use you but like Meowth,he is worried about your health." said Z." Oh.Can you use me against the next gym leader then?!" said Tyro." Sure but I will need your help in the gym.A lot of my Pokemon look up to you so cheer them on." said Bob." Okay.I will make sure that you will win." said Tyro.

He then ran into the gym as the Scratch Cat Pokemon said," I will keep an eye on him.I will make sure that he doesn't fall in the water.".He then ran into the gym after the Scuffle Pokemon." So how are you going to use?" said Z." A magician never reveals his secrets." said Bob." But you are my trainer.We have a certain bond and you can tell me your plan." said Z." Like I said,a magician never reveals his secret." said Bob.

The Tricky Fox Pokemon sighed and she said," So where is that group of friends of yours?And Maggie?Why do you let her join?She turned you into a girl."." I know that and she joined Team Hyde.So my plan is going to let her think I trust her then I will turn her into the police." said Bob." Clever boy.Your brain isn't just food and battling." said Z.Bob then looked at her and she ran into the gym.

Bob then was waiting for his friends to come to the gym.He was watching the road leading from Coral City to the gym." Why aren't they here yet?" said Bob.He then looked at his watch and he said," I maybe haven't should came here an hour early.".

He then sense a ghost type.He turned around and he saw that he was surround by Mismagius and Honchkrow." They don't look the evil type." said Bob.He then heard," Is he the one?"."What am I the one of?" said Bob.

He then saw a man wearing a dark robe." You must be Bob.My name is Scott.I am one of the chosen people chosen by the gods.The gods knows of your future." said Scott." And what that be mister spooky?" said Bob." Cracking a joke at my outfit.Clever but I must warn you of something." said Scott." What would that be?" said Bob." You will soon realize your life isn't like a dream." said Scott.He was then gone along with the many Magical Pokemon and the Big Boss Pokemon." Okay.What just that?My life is a dream? What did the gods mean by that?" said Bob.

He then saw his friends except for the guys and Stella." So where is Max, Brock, Alex, Hilbert, Paul, and Ash?Plus my girlfriend!" said Bob." Being waked up by a certain source." said Sydney," Should I ask what that is?" said Bob." Yes.It is the almighty girl technique of hammer to the face." said Misty.

He then heard a large sound." Is that is it?" said Bob." Yep." said May.He was then scared." So you ready for the gym?" said Dawn." Yep and I am so going to win." said Bob." Confidence is great in a man." said Maggie." I see.So where is Z, Meowth, and Tyro?" said Ashley." In the gym.Tyro is going to be cheer me on in the gym battle today.He is really excited.Me and him have a certain love for batting." said Bob."Like trainer like master." said Serena." And what is that supposed to mean Serena?I know you like a certain boy who is just like me." said Bob.

Serena face went red as the rest of the girls said," Who is it?"." As Bob would say,a magician would never reveal her secrets." said Serena.

The girls then bickered as Finn came out with bed hair." Ah Bob.You are here earlier.I like that in people." said Finn." Finn.Your hair is like mine in the morning." said Bob.

He then felt his hair and he said," I just woke up and I haven't had my shower yet.Is this your entire group?I remember more."." They are waking up themselves due to the hammer method." said May." I know what that is and I feel sorry for them.Why don't you let yourselves into the gym?Just tell Summer why you are in there." said Finn.

The girls walked in as Finn said," You ready for our battle?"." Yep and I going to win." said Bob." Maybe but I won't be pulling out any stops." said Finn." I hope that you don't." said Bob." Tell the others to go the left when they enter while you will go to the right.You are going though the hard way with trainers waiting for you." said Finn.He then walked inside and Bob said," Bring it on Finn!".He then made a sign with his powers and he walked inside.

The guys plus Stella saw the sign and thru followed it." So why does the sign for us to go left?" said Hilbert." Maybe the other way is closed off." said Alex.He then shrugged his shoulder and Ash said," Or maybe that way is the home of Summer and Finn?"." Makes sense.So you guys ready for Finn's water types?" said Brock."Yep.Sceptile is ready for a fight.Will Bob use his Sceptile?" said Max.

"Knowing Bob.It is a mystery to even me.He is very secretive about that stuff." said Stella." Has Bob always been this secretive since he was little?" said Paul." Yep.He was always like this." said Alex." Ever since he was a kid?" said Hilbert." Yep.He wasn't really the social type when it comes to strategies and stuff like that." said Stella." But he is so open." said Max." People like to keep secrets for each other Max." said Brock.

They then saw Serena waiting for them." Serena!Where are the others?" said Ash." Changing for you." said Serena." What does that mean?" said Ash.

Brock and Hilbert sighed as they walked up to the stands along with Stella." So where is Bob? He was here earlier than us." said Stella." He probably followed Finn's advice." said Summer.

She stood there and Hilbert said," What does that mean?"." It mean that Bob took the way that the fool takes." said Summer." Bob took the way of the fool?" said Brock." That way he took has a lot of trainers on it.They are some of the best trainers ever." said Summer."He can handle them.He is quite strong." said Stella." You may be right but no one can beat the trainers picked by Finn himself." said Summer.

Bob was breathing heavily as he had his Weavile fighting against a Tentacruel." Okay!Weavile use Ice Beam and Night Slash in one and end this." said Bob."Yes sir!" said Weavile.

The Sharp Claw Pokemon then knock out the Jellyfish Pokemon with that strike." And we have a winner!Challenge Bob has defeated all the trainers.Please enjoy your battle with Finn." said the ref." Thanks." said Bob.He then healed the Sharp Claw Pokemon at the healing station and he put the Pokemon back in the bag." Okay time for our battle Finn!" said Bob.

He ran through the doors and he saw Max and Ash battling.They were fighting against Summer and Finn." What is going on?" said Bob.He then saw Serena who was sitting on the bench." Bob.You are okay!" said Serena.

She then hugged the trainer and she said," You went the way of the trainers?"." Finn told me that it was a good idea and it was.I got a good idea on how he battles now." said Bob.

He then saw the field and he saw Ash using Snivy and Max using his Mightyena." So what is going on and where is Alex and Paul?" said Bob.She then pointed to the stands and she said," In the stands.They won against Finn and Summer and they earn the Coral Badge.Ash and Max are battling them right now.Then it is me and you against the two.I hope we win."." We can win because I know you can because with the girl and guy you like cheering you on it gets you going." said Bob." So will Ash cheer for me?" said Serena." Knowing him.Yes." said Bob.She then smiled at him and she said," Thanks.I won my battle in Kalos and Pixie without cheering.So this is a big help.I hope that I won't bring you down."." You will do great." said Bob.

Max and Ash then won against the siblings and they won the Coral Badge." Okay so it is finally Bob and Serena turn to battle them." said Brock." Yep and Finn is going to make this badge worth it." said Hilbert." But in the last two battles Finn was using Pokemon in their second stage along with Summer." said Stella." Bob and Finn will be a battle to see." said Paul." Bob and Serena have this." said Alex.

Bob then said to Finn," You are going to lose Finn."." Yeah right.You may just lose." said Finn." With Serena on my side.We won't lose and I will get your badge!" said Bob." He seems fired up." said Serena." He did just go through my brother's gauntlet of trainers." said Summer." He is going down!Lets start this already!" said the two boys.

The ref then said," This is a battle between Gym Leader Finn and his sister Summer vs challengers Bob and Serena.Each trainer will be able to use three Pokemon.Challengers may switch out Pokemon if they so please.".

He then pressed the button as the field turn into a pool." This is the first round.I will be using this Pokemon first.Go Sharpedo!" said Finn.He then sent out the Brutal Pokemon and he jumped in the water." My turn!Go Swampert!" said Bob.He then sent out the Mud Fish Pokemon and Finn said," Was this your first Pokemon?"." Second but he is the strongest water type I have!" said Bob.

The Mud Fish Pokemon jumped in and Summer said," Go Seaking!".She sent out the Goldfish Pokemon and sjr said," Don't mess with her Bob!"." No need.I brought me a Pokemon just for you.Lets go Vaporeon!" said Serena.She then sent out the Bubble Jet Pokemon as the screen showed them underwater." Seaking and Sharpedo vs Swampert and Vaporeon! Begin!" said the ref.

" Okay Sharpedo!Use Skull Bash!" said Finn." Megahorn!" said Summer." Dodge!" said the two.

The fish ran into the wall as Serena said," Hyper Beam!"." Time for Swampert to use his combos.Lets go Combo 1!" said Bob.Swampert's arm then became light blue as he froze the Brutal Pokemon and then he fired a Hydro Cannon.He was in the air as Swampert was in the air and Bob said," Now Hammer Arm!".

The Mud Fish Pokemon knocked the Shark back into the water causing a big splash.Sharpedo then had spirals in his eyes as Seaking came up with spirals in her eyes." Seaking and Sharpedo is unable to battle.Vaporeon and Swampert win!" said the ref.

The four thenreturn their Pokemon and Finn said," Time for Round Two!".The Field turned into half land and half water." Lets go Jellicent!" said Finn.The Floating Pokemon came out and Bob said," You evolved?"."Yeah and I will win." said Jellicent." Bring it on Jellicent!" said Bob." Okay then.Lets go Octillery!" said Summer.

She sent out the Jet Pokemon." Lets go Absol!" said Serena.She then sent out the Disaster Pokemon." Okay time to show you the power of Noviern!" said Bob.He then sent out the Sound Wave Pokemon and the ref said," Jellicent and Octillery vs Absol and Noivern!Begin!".

"Okay.Use Hydro Pump!" said Finn." Block it with Boomburst!" said Bob.The water fell down as Summer said,"Octazooka!"." Mega evolve!Then Razor Wind!" said Serena.

The Disaster Pokemon then evolved and he knocked the octopus into the water.The Jet Pokemon came out and Summer said," Okay use Hyper Beam, Hydro Pump, and Aurora Beam!"." Protect!" said Serena.

The three attacks came and the Disaster Pokemon blocked it." Water Spout!" said Finn.The Floating Pokemon then blasted the Sound Wave Pokemon to the ground and Bob said," Okay time for Draco Meteor and Boomburst combo!".The Sound wave Pokemon then attacked the opposing side with meteors and then blasted them with sound." Okay Serena! Now!" said Bob." Double Team and Razor Wind!" said Serena.

The Disaster Pokemon then knocked out the two Pokemon." Winners.Final Round!" said the ref.The field then turn into a regular battle field." Okay.Lets go Barbaracle!" said Finn."Go Empoleon!" said Summer.

The Collective Pokemon and the Emperor Pokemon was out." Go Chesnaught!" said Serena." Go Gengar!" said Bob.The shiny Shadow Pokemon and the Spiny Armor Pokemon came out." Okay Chesnaught and Gengar vs Barbaracle and Empleon! Begin!" said the ref.

Meanwhile inside the gym,Maggie was looking around for some stuff she can get for Team Hyde.She then found the pokeball storage.She then opened the door and she saw a lot of Water Pokemon.

She then pulled out her communicator and she called Marco," Marco.I am in the Coral City's gym Pokemon storage.What should I do?"." Okay.Leavr your communicator here and we will come and steal the more powerful Water Pokemon. You get back to the group and not to raised suspicion about you leaving." said Marco." But Alex already doesn't trust me." said Maggie." Maggie my girl.The way to a man's heart is long and tiresome but you will get his heart but it will take time." said Marco.

Maggie hung up and she said," Sometimes he is a evil man but then he is like the mother I never wanted.".She placed the communicator under a shelf as she left the room.

She walked back to the group and she saw Bob with Gengar and Finn with Barbaracle." Maggie.Did you find the bathroom?" said Misty." Yeah.I found it.So what happened to Serena and Summer?" said Maggie." They knocked each other out with some powerful Grass and Fighting for Serena's end and Flying from Summer's end." said May." They are now watching Bob and his Gengar who just mega evolved and Finn's Barbaracle." said Max." You miss some pretty awesome stuff Maggie." said Sydney." It must have be great." said Maggie.

She sat down as Bob said," Double Team/Shadow Ball combo!".The Shadow Pokemon then snickered as he fired Shadow Balls like crazy." Dig!" said Finn." Go after him!" said Bob.The Shadow Pokemon nod as hebwent down there." Okay now go Sirf!" said Finn." Protect!" said Bob.

Then a lot of water came out of the ground.Then Bob saw Gengar." Okay! Lets win this so we can go to this awesome french fries place I read about! Double Team then Hyper Beam,Shadow Ball,Hypnosis,Hex,and Nightmare!" said Bob.

The Shadow Pokemon smiled and he then fired the attacks at the Collective Pokemon.Barbaracle was knocked out as the ref said," Gengar is the winner! Bob and Serena win!".

Bob then hugged the Shadow Pokemon who turned back to normal." You were awesome!Gengar you earn a snack later so take a rest!" said Bob."We better go to the french fries place." said Gengar." I promise that we will.So return!" said Bob.

Gengar was gone as Bob said," Sometimes you are a troublemaker but I still love you the same.".Bob then saw Finn." That battle was amazing.One of the best that I have ever had.I am proud to give you and your partner the Coral Badge along with some awesome restaurants in Ryoku." said Finn." Awesome I got the Coral Badge!" said Bob.

He then looked at the badge as Finn said," That badge was made by some awesome water types."." It is the nicest water type badge I have gotten." said Bob.

He then felt a death stare from the Cerulean City gym leader as she said," What did you say?"." Nothing at all." said Bob.He then started to run as the gym leader chased after him with a mallet.

Stella walked toward the confused gym leader and he said," Does this happened often?"." Only when he mention water types." said Stella." I see.So are you guys going to leave town?" said Finn." Don't know.Bob and his Gengar might want to go get some fries after their victory?" said Stella." So you guys are going be here a little while longer?I want to show Bob some special of mine." said Finn.

He then grab the boy who was hiding in the boys bathroom from the crazed gym leader." Thanks Finn.So where are we going?" said Bob.The two were walking as Finn said," I am going to show you something amazing." ." Sweet.Does Summer know about this?" said Bob." Nope.Only me and my Pokemon know of this." said Finn.

He then opened a door and Bob saw a Suicune and a Lugia."Who is this boy?" said Lugia." This is Bob.He beat me in a battle plus he had three talking Pokemon plus Latias." said Finn.The Aurora Pokemon then came over to him and it said,"This kid has a powerful spirit in him.I think he is the one from the ruins."."You sure about that?That picture was destroyed thanks to Team Hyde." said Lugia." I know about that Lugia.I was there and I want to help save you guys from Team Hyde." said Bob." I see.So this is why you told him about us Finn.You being the descent of an ancient Pokemon King and this boy being the chosen one of Ryoku." said Lugia." You are right Lugia.So Bob will you take this two along on your journey?" said Finn.

" Sure.So what do you mean by him being a descent of a king?" said Bob."Finn and three other people in Ryoku are descent of four kings that ruled over Ryoku.He is the descent of the Water king also having the same name.The other three are the kingdom of Sky,Fire,and Earth.You will meet them plus the other 7 legends from the ruins in Civil Town.The library in Coral City has the history of Ryoku there so before you leave check it out." said Suicune." Okay I will.So do you guys mind being in Master balls? I can't have you guys out in the open due to Team Hyde's spies." said Bob.

He then held two Master Balls and the two went inside as Finn said," Don't tell the others about this."." I have told them about Latias though." said Bob." That is okay but one of your friends could be a Team Hyde spy." said Finn." Yeah one of them are." said Bob." Have you told that International Police Agent that you are with about that person?" said Finn.

"Nope.Only me and my Pokemon know this and that is how I intend to keep that way." said Bob." Right.So do you want to go to see the Pokemon that we have at the gym?"said Finn." I bet my friends would love that.I first have to find my Pokemon that came in here but I didn't see them in the stands." said Bob." Makes sense.I better help you find them.This place is really big so let me tell Summer about this." said Finn.

He pressed a button and he said," Summer.Take the group to the Pokemon storage and show them around.Thank you." He then looked at the boy and he said," Lets go find your Pokemon."." Right.Let send out the perfect Pokemon to help us.Go Leavanny!" said Bob.He then sent out the Nurturing Pokemon as Finn said," Why did you sent out her?"." I'm impress that you knew it was a girl.She always knows where my Pokemon are.She has mother sensors." said Bob.

Z,Meowth,and Tyro was walking around the gym." So where is the stadium?" said Meowth.The three have went through the entire gym and Meowth was pissed off at the two who made him miss lunch." Calm down.We will find the battle ground." said Z." But we missed the fight with master!I hate you two!" said Tyro.He ran off as Z said," Tyro! Wait!".

He was out of their sight as Meowth said," Great."." How is this great?We just lost Tyro.He is still a baby." said Z." I know that and we better find him before he gets in the water.He can't swim." said Meowth.

The two ran off as Leavanny turned around and she said,"Bob.They were just here." Bob stood there with Finn as he said," Good.Keep an eye on them.We will go find Tyro."."Okay." said Leavanny.

The Nurturing Pokemon ran after the two as Bob and Finn went to the left." So Finn? Where are we going?" said Bob." The exit to the beach." said Finn.

The two trainers stopped and thei saw Team Hyde carrying all sorts of water Pokemon for the gym along with Tyro in their trucks." Tyro!" said Bob.Finn then said," I will get the water Pokemon.You save Tyro."." Okay then.Lets go Lucario!" said Bob.

Finn ran off and hebpunched grunts.Lucario then said,"Why can't you do that?I know he is a descent of a king and all but wow."." Shut up Lucario!" said Bob.He then said," Aura Sphere!".The Aura Pokemon nod as it fired balls of aura at the truck causing it to crash.

Tyro then came out and he hugged his trainer." Bob!I found you!" said Tyro." I miss you as well and your cheering always helped me win." said Bob." But I wasn't even at the battle." said Tyro." Your spirit is really strong and I felt it in the battle.So you were there." said Bob." Awesome.I helped you get his badge." said Tyro.

He then said," Okay so where is Finn and more importantly Z,Meowth,and Stella."." Inside the gym.Help out Finn with Close Combat you two!" said Bob." Yes sir!" said the two.The two fighting Pokemon then punched out the rest of the grunts as Finn said," How did you get these Pokemon!".

Bob then stood back as a grunt said," The hole over there!".He then pointed toward the hole as Summer came out." Brother!" said Summer.He was covered in bruises as he said," I am alright Summer.".She then hugged him as Stella said," Bob!".

She then hugged him as Lucario and Tyro sighed." So where did you go after your guys battle?" said the two girls.The guys looked at him and they said," Just walking around.".

Bob was at the library reading about the legends of Ryoku." So the other three kingdom are in Magma Town which is where the 5th gym is it,Typhoon city is the where the 7th gym,and Gravel town is the third gym." said Bob.

He then looked at his bag.Right after he left the gym,Finn gave him the crest of the Coral Kingdom.He then put in his bag along with the Diving Pokemon and the Aurora Pokemon." Bob you finished reading yet?" said a voice.He then turned around and he saw Summer." Summer! What are you doing here?!" said Bob." Joining you on your journey.Finn wants me to come with you for some weird reason." said Summer." We already have so many people." said Z.

She was helping Tyro read a picture book." No we don't.Ashley is leaving for business for Trainer Magazine and Max,Misty,and Brock are going to go ahead.Remember that we discuss this at dinner." said Bob." Yeah Z.I remember that." said Tyro.

The Scuffle Pokemon snickered as the Tricky Fox Pokemon sighed." Never mind then.Welcome to our party Summer." said Z. The girl and the Fox talked as Bob thought," So is she a descendant of a princess or a queen?"

Bob was at the route to the next Pokemon Contest which is in Legend Town.The town was known for being one of the trading routes for the Coral Kingdom and the Gravel Kingdom.He was waiting for his friends.He sat on a bench and hebput out the crest of the Coral Kingdom.It look like a sea shell." So you have the Coral Kingdom's Crest?" said a voice.

He then was surround by Mismagius and Honchkrow." Scott.What do you want know?" said Bob.Scott then appeared and he said," Your destiny has changed."." And my destiny was what before?" said Bob."That doesn't matter." said Scott." Yes it does." said Bob." You will be collecting the four kingdom's crests, their princess, the eight badges, the ten Legendary Pokemon of Ryoku, and stopping Team Hyde." said Scott.

He was gone as Bob said," 4 Princess?".He then saw Summer and she said," There you are Bob.We were looking for you.".He then said," Really? But I was waiting on the bench."." Um what bench?" said Summer.He then looked around and he saw nothing." I must have imagine the bench.So where is everyone else?" said Bob." They are coming so why do you think Finn want me to join you on your journey?" said Summer." Who knows but I am glad to have you." said Bob." It is a honor to join you on your journey fair knight." said Summer.

Then Bob saw her in a blue beach themed medieval dress." She is the princess that Scott was talking about?!" said Bob." You all right?Who is Scott?And what do you mean by the Princess?" said Stella.He then rubbed his eyes and saw Stella along with Hilbert, Sydney, Z, Meowth, Tyro, Alex, Maggie, Paul, Ash, May, Dawn, and Serena." Oh nothing.Just didn't get enough sleep is all." said Bob." Lets go!" said Ash.

He then ran off as Serena and May ran after him." That kid is like a kid on a sugar high." said Hilbert." You were like that as a kid too Hilbert.Have some fun." said Sydney.She then ran off as Hilbert followed her.Paul was standing there and Dawn said," Lets go Paul." She then grabbed his arm and Paul's face went red." Please let me go Troublesome!" said Paul." Until you say my name Paul." said Dawn.

Paul then sighed and he said," At least you are touching me.".Dawn's face went red as she continue to grab the boy's arm.Alex stood there and Maggie said," You miss Ashley don't you?"." Yeah.I can't believe she got called for a assignment for Trainer Magazine." said Alex." Don't worry about it Alex.You will see her again.I promise." said Maggie.He looked at her and said," Lets just get going."

He walked off as Maggie followed him.She then said quietly," Thanks Marco!".Bob then looked at the girl who was following Alex." Bob you all right?" said the two girls.He then looked at the two girls and he saw them in medieval dress.He then said," Just fine.I will catch up.".

The two girls walked off as Tyro said," You all right Bob?"." Just a little tired." said Bob." Yeah right.You are imagine those two girls as princess." said Z." How did you know?" said Bob." We are your Pokemon.We helped you chose your princess." said Meowth." Wait what!?" said Bob."Nothing." said Meowth.

The Cat Pokemon walked off as the Fox Pokemon followed him." What just happened?" said Tyro." Who knows little buddy? Who knows?" said Bob.

Z said," Next time, Legend is going to be very not plot related so less work for our chosen one Bob."          


No comments:

Post a Comment