Friday, November 29, 2013

Bob's Adventure in Ryoku part 13 The Battle for the Gravel Town's items

Wow Long Title.I promise no other part will have that long of a part I swear on Arceus himself!

Bob was outside the Gravel Kingdom's ruins." This is so cool Bob." said Tyro.He was looking around the ruins with a Sherlock Holmes costume on." Yeah.It is." said Bob." Yeah and this should matter to you.I mean you are the descent of Ryoku's chosen one.I am one of your Pokemon as well so that makes me the chosen Tyro." said Tyro.

Tyro then imagine himself being a knight." Yeah and you would totally would be a knight.I have faith that you would be a squire and Swampert would be a knight and Lucario would be one." said Bob." What is that supposed to mean?I would be an awesome knight." said Tyro." Nothing,I am just saying that you are still little and Swampert and Lucario would be one due to their age and knowledge." said Bob." I would be the youngest Pokemon knight ever and I will be amazing!" yelled Tyro.

The Scuffle Pokemon then ran into some ancient armor.It fell as Bob grab it." It is okay." said Bob.He then placed it back as he saw a picture.It was a picture a girl in a medieval earthly dress alongside the Renegade Pokemon and the Life Pokemon." Guess that Giratina and Xerneas are here." said Bob." What does that mean Bob?" said Tyro." Just that our group of friends are going to get bigger." said Bob.He then picked up the Scuffle Pokemon up and he said," Lets head toward the Gravel Gym.".

He then walked toward town.It was covered with rocks and gems." Guess this town leans off its name." said Bob.At the Pokemon Center, He then placed Tyro as he played in the nearby playground and he played with the kids.

Bob walked inside and he saw Hilbert with a sleeping Sydney on his lap." Hey Bob.So how was the ruins?" said Hilbert." Great.It was very educational.I learned so much about Ryoku's history.So how is the youngest and one of the most beautiful women of Ryoku on your lap?The guys are so jealous." said Bob."This is amazing." said Hilbert." It makes sense.I remember that you had a picture of her in your wallet.Did you two know each other before you guys met in Mono City?" said Bob." Yeah.She lived in my hometown.She was always reading." said Hilbert.

" So you two are old childhood friends?This is just like Ash and Serena's case." said Bob." Ash and Serena are childhood friends?" said Hilbert." Yep.Serena told me that in private.Where is she anyway?" said Bob." She went with Ash, May, Paul, and Dawn to a dress shop." said Hilbert." Why would Paul and Ash go?" said Bob." They got forced." said Hilbert.

" I see so where did Alex, Maggie, Summer, Scarlet, and Stella go?" said Bob." Exploring town.I got stuck here with the girl." said Hilbert." It makes sense."said Bob." Aren't you worried about Z and Meowth?" said Hilbert." Z probably took Meowth to go find snow cones." said Bob.

Z and Meowth were outside a snow cone store." I love this snow cone!" yelled Z.She then ate the snow cone and then she had a brain freeze." Same old Z.Always being way too fast." said Meowth." What is that supposed to mean?" said Z.

She then looked at the cat who then said," Nothing just thinking.Remember when you and Bob took me out for snow cones for the first time."." Yeah.I remember the Floaroma Town snow cones." said Z." Yeah but I remember that for another reason." said Meowth." Yeah.You were so scared after we had saved you from that explosion." said Z.

She then looked at the ground and Meowth said," So what do you think is up with Bob I mean he was been interested in history."." Bob has always been a weird case when it comes to things.When you understand him,he change on you.That is what makes him such a great person." said Z.

Ash and Paul was watching the girls shop for dresses." I can't  believe we got stuck doing thing.I mean we could be training for the Gravel Badge." said Paul." It isn't that bad Paul." said Ash." You have traveled with girls since day one of your journey.I haven't done any thing like this ever!" said Paul." Paul.It isn't that bad." said Dawn.

The Purple haired Boy then saw the blue haired girl in a purple and white cheerleader uniform.His face went red as Ash said," Why are you wearing that?"." I wanted to cheer Paul on at the gym." said Dawn.

The two's faces went red as Ash said," So where is May and Serena?"." With Pikachu." said Dawn.They came out with Pikachu wearing a medieval clown costume.Ash then started to laughed." So freaking funny!" said Ash.

He then was shocked by the Mouse Pokemon."So why did you make him look that?" said Paul." To see Ash's face." said May.She then saw Ash tried to calm down the Mouse Pokemon." He is the same guy from the Pokemon Summer Camp." said Serena." You knew him when he was a kid?" said the three."Yep.We always keep in touch." said Serena.

Maggie was looking at Alex.He was practing with his Heatmor and Quagsire." Okay Heatmor.You won't be use in this battle due to the gym leader using ground types.So Quagsire and these five I going to send to battle the gym leader so I know your help with the picky.So come on out." said Alex."Okay so show me the five." said Heatmor.

Alex then sent out his Exeggutor, Medicham, Throh, Rotom(lawnmower form), and Dragalge." So what do you think?" said Alex."Great choice but some training would be good." said Heatmor." Okay. Lets gets some training." said Alex.

Maggie then said to her Mismagius," He is so cool.He can even talk to his Heatmor like I can talk to you."."You really like this boy.You even join a evil team of crooks to make sure that you will be his girlfriend." said Mismagius." True so how do you think is the chosen one's love situation is going?Marco want me to inform him about it." said Maggie."It is getting like Ash's situation with that Hoenn girl and Kalos girl gunning for his love so we will soon have a little fun on our hands." said Mismagius.She then  and she said,"Make this lovers more fun for evil!".She then looked at her Pokemon and she said," Maybe joining Team Hyde was a bad idea.".

Stella was looking at her drink at the cafe." What's wrong Stella?" said a voice.She then looked behind her and she saw Hilbert." You aren't drinking your Miltank's milk.Bob says you love the stuff." said Hilbert." It is nothing Hilbert.Just tired I guess." said Stella." Is your tiredness about Bob?" said Hilbert." You can read me like a book.I remember when Bob used to give all his attention to me when we were alone but know.He is giving all his time toward some history." said Stella." Bob still loves you Stella.Don't forget that okay." said Hilbert.

He then thought," Because he loves you.He even bought you an promise ring"." So where is Bob right now?" said Stella." Outside of the gym with Tyro.He sent Sydney to go find the group while I was sent to find you." said Hilbert." Then lets getting going.I can probably beat those two girls there if I hurry.Pay for my drink Hilbert!" said Stella.

She ran out as Hilbert sat down and sjr said," That boy is such a mess.This is pretty good.At least those two haven't meet Hilda yet.She will make their love even more tangled.".A girl then looked at him.She had brown hair and blue eyes and she was wearing a earthly dress." So who is this Bob?I better head toward the gym." said the girl.

Bob was in front of the Gravel City Gym Leader and he walked inside the gym." Welcome to my gym Bob.My name is Pebble." said a voice.

The light then turned on as Bob then saw a women.She had short brown hair and she looked about Hilbert's age." My name is Bob and I would love a battle with the King of The Gravel Kingdom!" said Bob." You know my roots.I will see to that you won't get Giratina or Xerneas, my crest, my badge, or my sister without a fight!" yelled Pebble." I wouldn't want it any other way." said Bob." But first.Lets wait for your friends.I want your loss to be grand because your victories over Finn and Pixie were child play." said Pebble." Fine.Lets wait then." said Bob.

The two then sat there as Bob's friends plus his three Pokemon arrived." Bob.I thought you wouldn't be waiting for us.I thought you would be battling." said Meowth." I had to wait for you guys because of two reasons.I am going to use Tyro and second her request." said Bob.

Tyro then jumped toward his trainer and he said," Lets get this battle started.".." Not so fast!" said a voice.Bob then turned around and he saw the girl from the mural at the runes in real life." It is the Earth Princess." said Bob." Spring!What are you doing here?" said Pebble." To check out this boy's battle.You were talking with Arthur about this boy and he is cute." said Spring.

She went toward him and said," My name is Spring and I would love to accompany you and your friends on your journey.".Alex and Stella then thought," Another one Please don't say yes!"." I won't allow this unless he beats me and earns my respect!" said Pebble.The two cheered as Bob said," Okay.Let me earn your sister's respect then and I will think about it.".Spring then hugged him as Pebble got mad quick.

Paul was looking at Alex who was cheering for Pebble along with Stella who was cheering for Pebble." You guys doubt Bob or something else." thought Paul.He then looked at Bob who was talking with Tyro."So Paul.Do you like me?" said Dawn.

She stood there in her cheerleader uniform." Yeah of course I do Dane." said Paul." My name is Dawn.Why can't you say it?!" said Dawn.She then ran off as Paul sat there." What did I just do?" said Paul.

Hilbert stood next to the trainer and he said," You broke her heart."." I did?" said Paul.He then ran off and then Sydney said," So why do you help him with his love problems?"." He was the only option I had because Bob has Stella and Ash is well senor dense." said Hilbert." You have a point with Ash but now with Bob.He is a different case when it comes to love." said Sydney." What do you mean?" said Hilbert." Bob looks like the chosen one picture back in Legend." said Sydney.

Hilber then  looked at the boy and said," You must have hit your head.Bob was born and he was raised in Hoenn and Ryoku is quite far from Hoenn."." You may be right." said Sydney.She then sat down and she said,"How do you not see the love in Scarlet, Summer, and Spring's eyes for the boy?"." I thought Bob and Stella were in a rough spot right now." said Hilbert." Men." said Sydney.

Paul looked for the Coordinator inside the gym.He then found her outside." Dane!" said Paul.He then saw the girl run off.Paul then yelled," Why can't I say her name Arceus?I really like her.".He then punched the wall and then he heard a voice." What's wrong rude twerp?" said a voice.

He then turned around and he saw Jessie and James plus Liepard." What do you guys want? I don't feel like making you blast off." said Paul." We didn't come here for you.We actually came here on a mission." said James." And what would that be?Losing?" said Paul." It is none of your business because I would never tell you that we are here to steal this gyms Pokemon." said Liepard.

The two covered the cats mouth as Paul said," I am not going to let that happened.Lets go Weavile and then Hyper Beam!".The Sharp Claw Pokemon then made the three blast off." Serious.Why haven't there been fired from their job?" said Paul.

He then saw Dawn trapped in a net." Paul!" said Dawn.He then ran toward her with Weavile and he said," Help me with this net Weavile with Slash!".The Sharp Claw Pokemon then broke the net and then Dawn hugged Paul." Thank you!Team Rocket captured me with a net." said Dawn." You are welcome Dawn." said Paul." Wait what did you just say?" said Dawn." Your name.Isn't it Dawn?" said Paul." You said my name!" said Dawn.

She then hugged the purple-haired trainer as he then said," Return Weavile.".The Sharp Claw Pokemon returned as he said," Lets get going toward Robert's battle."." Right." said Dawn.

Bob then saw Paul with Dawn on his shoulder." So Dawn is out of the competition?Interesting." said Bob." Lets start already!I want you to lose so I can keep this badge away from you!" said Pebble." Okay lets go!" said Bob." This battle is between Bob the challenger vs Pebble the gym leader.Bob will able to switch out Pokemon when he needs.Lets begin with the first round." said the ref." Lets go Diggersby!" said Pebble.

She sent out the Digging Pokemon." Cool." said Ash.He then got his Pokedex as it said," Diggersby,the Digging Pokemon.With their powerful ears,they can heft boulders of a ton or more with ease.They can be a big help at construction sites"." A Diggersby?Okay lets go Tyro!" said Bob." Okay!" said Tyro.

He then jumped onto the field and then he then put on a black belt." Okay then Tyro vs Diggersby.Begin!" said the ref." Okay Earthquake!" said Pebble." Bounce!" said Bob.The Scuffle Pokemon then jumped up as Bob said," Focus Punch!"." Dodge with Dig !" said Pebble.

The Digging Pokemon dodged it as Pebble said," Double Team!"." Sense that giant bunny with his movement ." said Bob.Tyro then dodged the bunny as Bob said," Lets end this with Focus Blast!".

The Bunny then flew into the wall as he fell.The Digging Pokemon then stood up and Pebble said," My Ground types aren't that easy to take down!Lets end this with Surf!".The bunny then made a giant wave as Bob said," Stop that with Ice Beam!".

Tyro then froze the wave and Bunny as Bob said," Okay Double Team then Aura Sphere!".Tyro then knocked out the Digging Pokemon." Winner Tyro!" said the ref.

Pebble then return the Pokemon as Bob said," Take a break for now Tyro."."Yes sir!" said Tyro.He then sat down right behind Bob as Pebble said," You may have defeat one of my Pokemon but you still have 5 left!Lets go Donphan!".

She then sent out the Armor Pokemon as Bob said,"Okay so lets go Aegislash!".Bob then sent out the Royal Sword Pokemon." Donphan vs Aegislash!Begin!" said the ref.

"Rollout!" said Pebble." King's Shield!" said Bob.The Armor Pokemon then flew up and then Bob said," Hyper Beam!".

The Armor Pokemon then slammed into their ceiling and then Pebble yelled," Hyper Rollout!".The Armor Pokemon then crashed into the Sword as Pebble said," Yes!Ground is effective on him!"." Don't give on him.He help me against some Ground Types.So Sacred Switd then Hyper Beam!" said Bob.

The Royal Sword Pokemon then slashed and then he blasted the Armor Pokemon into the wall.The Armor Pokemon then fainted." No way!Donphan doesn't get defeat by steel types.This boy is quite interesting." said Spring." Winner is Aegislash!" said the ref.

Bob then grab the sword and he said," You were great just like always your highness."."Good job as well for instructing me in battle." said Aegislash." So return for now." said Bob.

He then return the Royal Sword Pokemon as Pebble said," Go Sandslash!".She then sent out the Mouse Pokemon and Bob said," Lets go Emboar!".He sent out the Mega Fire Pig Pokemon as he roared." Lets rock!!" said Emboar." Emboar vs Sandslash!Begin!" said the ref.

" Quick Attack then Swift!" said Pebble." Block the attack with Flame Shield!" said Bob." What is Flame Shield?" said Pebble." Just watch and learn rock lady." said Bob.The Mega Fire Pig Pokemon used flamethrower into a spiral as Sandslash stood there." That is so cool!That would be great in a contest!" said Dawn." I think I can help with you that Dawn." said Paul." You can?That is so cool!" said Dawn.

She then hugged the purple haired trainer." Okay use Sand Tomb!" said Pebble." Head Smash!" said Bob.The Pig smashed the Mouse into the wall with a lot of power.Sandslash then stood up and Pebble said," Earthquake then Earth Slash!".Emboar's fire wall was gone as Sandslash made the pig go on his knee."Give up Bob.No one has every beaten my Sandslash's speed." said Pebble." Okay.I give up.Not!Emboar use Flare Blitz with the power of Blast Burn!" said Bob.

The Mega Fire Pig Pokemon then blasted the Mouse Pokemon with some intense fire and it was out." Winner Emboar!Five Minute Break!" said the ref.

Bob then sent out Aegislash and he gave the Fire/Fighting Pokemon and the Ghost/Steel Pokemon some medicine to heal their wounds from the Ground types." You guys were great and I think Tyro would enjoy the company." said Bob."I don't mind that because I want to see their battles against them as well." said Aegislash."I would love to because everyone needs my fighting spirit!" said Emboar.He then made a giant flame.Bob then sweatdropped as he said," I love your team spirit Emboar.".

Bob then said," This Pokemon and I haven't been together for too long but he is a trooper.Let's go Noivern!".He then sent out the Sound Wave Pokemon as Pebble said," You want a sky battle? Okay then so lets go Golurk!".She sent out the Automaton Pokemon as the ref said," Golurk vs Noivern!Begin!".

" Lets start this off with Ice Punch!" said Pebble." Dodge and then use Dark Pulse!" said Bob.Golurk then crashed into the ground with some darkly chains around the Pokemon." Break it off and then use Ice Punch again!" said Pebble." Use Gust to blow it back then use Dragon Pulse!" said Bob.The Automaton Pokemon then tap the wing of the Sound Wave Pokemon as he blasted the Ghost back.Noivern then tried to free his wing from the ice." Use Ice Beam !" said Pebble.

Noivern then turned into a giant ice cube as Bob said," Use Boomburst!".The Sound Wave Pokemon then broke the ice cube shell as Bob said," Lets do this with this move!Draco Meteor!".

Golurk then got swarmed with meteors and then it was out cold." Winner Noivern!" said the ref." Awesome job Noivern!Sit over there for a while and cheer me on." said Bob."K Bob." said Noivern.

He then flew over there with the others." Okay lets go Blastoise!" said Bob.He sent out the Shellfish Pokemon as Pebble said," Go Flygon!".She then sent out the Mystic Pokemon as the ref said," Blastoise vs Flygon!Begin!".

"Lets start our crazy ground combo! Sandstorm,Dragon Pulse,and Hyper Beam!" said Pebble.The attacks went off as the two stood there and they took it." Do something!" said Tyro." Just watch and learn Tyro.Okay Blast Mega evolve!" said Bob.The Shellfish then glowed as he grew two cannons around his arm and one on his back." Lets end this with three moves.Hydro Cannon,Hydro Pump,and Surf!" said Bob.

The Shellfish Pokemon then knocked out the Mystic Pokemon with ease." Winner Mega Blastoise!Final Pokemon for Pebble!" said the ref.

Blastoise then turned back to normal as Pebble stood there."You have really brought me to my best." said Pebble." Oh no.Bob might not win this." said Spring." Why won't he?" said Stella." He is one of the best trainers." said Summer." My sister is talking about her first Pokemon.No one was ever defeat her." said Spring." Lets go Garchomp!" said Pebble.

She then sent out the Mach Pokemon as she evolved," Lets show this guy your mega evolution!" said Pebble.Garchomp then mega evolved as Bob said," Lets go Lucario and now you mega evolve!".He then sent out the Aura Pokemon and he mega evolved." Mega Garchomp vs Mega Lucario!Final round!" said the ref." Close Combat!" said Bob." Dragon Rush!" said Pebble.

The Mach Pokemon then took the full combat but she push Lucario into the wall." Lucario!" said Bob.He then rushed to the Aura Pokemon as he pushed back Bob." I have this." said Lucario.He then walked up to the Mach Pokemon and then Bob said," Aura Combat!".The Mach Pokemon was punched with Aura Sphere, trapped in a tornado of it, and then Bob said," Eat this with Focus Punch!"." Yes Master!" said Lucario.

The Aura Pokemon then knocked out Garchomp who then revert back to normal." Winner is Lucario.That means Bob wins!" said the ref.

He then ran toward the Aura Pokemon an he  hugged him." You were awesome.We finally master Aura Power." said Bob.

Then Tyro jumped onto top of Bob." That was awesome!I mean you were the best!" said Tyro." You were as well Tyro.You really took my training to heart." said Lucario.

Tyro then blushed as Pebble walked toward them with Bob's Pokemon." You earn my trust.You are Arthur's son alright.Please head toward the second door on your right for your badge, crest, legendary Pokemon,and my sister.I will be battling your friends." said Pebble.

He then return all of them beside Tyro who sat in Stella's lap." Thanks but go easy on them." said Bob." I will make no promises." said Pebble.

Bob ran off as he opened the door and saw the crest.It was like a gem.The Badge looked like a replica except less shiny.He then placed the badge in the badge case and he placed the crest in his pocket along with the Coral Crest.He then saw the Renegade Pokemon and the Life Pokemon standing there." You must be the chosen one." said Xerneas." Yep and you want to come with me, Suicune, Latias, and Lugia?" said Bob."Yes." said Giratina.He then grab two master balls and then the two Pokemon went in." I caught Giratina and Xerneas!" said Bob.He then placed the two in his bag next to the other three.

Alex was outside the Pokemon Center on top of the roof.He was looking at the sky." So why did Bob invite her?" said Alex.Bob had invite Spring and lets say Alex wasn't happy." Doesn't Bob have a girlfriend?Why is he inviting those girls?" said Alex.

He then stood up and then he slipped off the roof." Alex!" said Maggie.She sent out Snorlax.The boy was saved." Maggie.You saved me." said Alex." You wouldn't have done the same if you were in my shoes." said Maggie." But I could have die from that fall.I owe you this." said Alex.

He then hugged the girl who then red." Thanks Alex." said Maggie.The two looked at each other and then they kissed. Marco was standing there is disguise." Guess that girl just got his heart." said Marco.He then saw Bob and he said," Time to make him feel my wrath."

Z said," Next time.Bob and company go to Watt city. Bob is taken to be a guest instructor at the high school that they have there.Bob meets Volt's younger brother.Ashley returns to cause a love triangle for Alex.Mismagius also pulls a prank on Bob.Emma makes a return.So see you then and I promise the title won't be that long."

No comments:

Post a Comment