Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Pokemon Tourney part 2 Round 1 Old Rivals

I will be references a lot of stuff not Pokemon related so be fornworned.
 
Stella woke and she said," Was that a dream? I mean me and Bob kissing? That is crazy.".She went out of her room and she saw an empty couch and a Pokemon eating breakfast." Morning sleeping beauty.You have good dreams of your sexy boyfriend?" said Z.

Her face went red and she said," Me and Bob actually kissed!"." Yeah.It was so romantic.For the years,I have been traveling with the guy.He never been this close with a girl." said Z." Not even his sister?" said Stella." Most of his Pokemon fear her.She really likes cute Pokemon." said Z." So where is Bob?" said Stella." Out training.He always does this.Never understood him for that." said Z." Who is he battling today?" said Stella.

"Some guy named Derek.He is supposed to be really strong but Bob can beat him with no problems."said Z." How can you be so sure?"said Stella." He takes down legendary Pokemon with ease and I am sure he can handled a few little Aggrons and Snorlaxs." said Z." So where is he training?" said Stella."Over by the nearby lake.He thinks it is calming and Hilda doesn't know that is." said Z.

" What about Hilda?"said Stella." His self proclaimed lover.He saved him from a Beedrill swarm.She has a crush on him like schoolgirl bad." said Z.Stella said," Do you know where the lake is?"." Yep. Bob actually told me to bring you there once you woke up.He is a sweet guy." said Z.

" So how else know of our relationship?" said Stella." Nope just the Pokemon." said Z." That is good.I mean what if the paparazzi heard of this?" said Stella." Bob can handled himself in a fight Stella.Trust me." said Z." Lets get going. He deserve something only I can give him." said Stella." First some clothes would be a good idea." said Z.

Stella looked down and she ran toward her room.Z became a human wearing the same clothes." Humans.Their feelings are quite strong for each other." said Z

Bob was training at the lake with some of his Pokemon.They were Scizor,Raichu, Goodra,Aegislash,Noivern,and Sylveon." Okay guys.Today is the start of the newest tourney.We got this in the bag. Most people haven't been to Kalos yet so not many people know of the Fairy type yet so let began with some warm ups to get the fire burning.Okay partners.Scizor and Goodra,Aegislash and Noivern,and Sylveon and Raichu. Begin!" said Bob.

Goodra was shooting Dragon pulse, flamethrower,thunderbolt,and Draco Meteor at the Pincer Pokemon but she dodge it with ease." Goodra! Try aiming toward where Scizor is going okay!" yelled Bob.The Dragon Pokemon nod his head and he blast a flamethrower at the Pincer Pokemon."Nice job Goodra.We just need to work on your aiming a little more." said Bob.He then pet the dragon as he made a sound of joy.He pet his Scizor and he said," Thanks for helping Goodra with his aiming.You deserve a head rub.".

She thanked him as Bob said," Okay Raichu!Aim toward Sylveon!Aegislash wait till Noivern gets close then strike!"." Look who is hard working for once." said Z.

Bob turned around and he saw Z and Stella." Stella!What are you doing here?" said Bob." To see you and your Powerful Pokemon." said Stella.She then kissed him as Raichu said," Wait!Bob has a girlfriend!"." Yep and you owe me three bucks." said Scizor."You two!Stop fighting.So are you excited for my match?" said Bob." More than ever." said Stella.

The two sat down as the Tricky Fox Pokemon trained her trainer's Pokemon." So do you like Hilda?" said Stella." No freaking way!She scares me.Why do you think I train so far away from the stadium? " said Bob." I thought that you liked her and I mean she likes you." said Stella." Stella.I like you alone.You know this Stella.I will never betray you." said Bob." Really? You are so sweet." said Stella." Thank you kindly.I got it from my mom people say." said Bob." So do you know if Leaf is here yet?" said Stella." I haven't  seen her yet." said Bob.

Then two people came toward the lovebirds.One of them was a boy with white hair and he was wearing mostly green as the girl was wearing her Generation 3 costume." Brendan!Leaf!" said Z.She then hugged them as Brendan said," Z! You grew up so much!" He then grab the Fox Pokemon as Bob said,"You look well."." You do as well.So are you and Stella together yet?" said Brendan. 

He then was hit by Leaf who said," Brendan.Don't rush them yet."." Yeah and your romance with Ash is going so well." said Brendan." Wait you like Ash! Leaf!I didn't know." said Stella." How is Rose doing Bob?" said Leaf." Still as crazy.She is learning words from Ace.So how is your training going?" said Bob." What is going on here Z?Who are they and how do they know Bob?" said Goodra." Oh yeah Goodra.You are new. This is Brendan and Leaf.They travel with Bob and Stella through Hoenn. They are the closet of friends." said Z." You must Bob's new Pokemon.You look all look so strong.I am guessing that you are entering the tourney." said Brendan." Yeah and I am going to win this thing." said Bob." You got to beat me first." said Leaf." Right I can beat you with my hand tied behind my back." said Bob.

The two argue as Stella said," So Brendan,how is you being a breeder going for you?"." Good.O can tell that you all have been take care of by a great trainer." said Brendan.They all cheered as Bob said," So Brendan, how is Sceptile doing?"." He is doing well and he is going to help you guys train because I want you to win as well." said Brendan." Isn't Brendan a trainer?" said Goodra." He is called a Breeder.They raised your Pokemon and examine your Pokemon. He is also use for help making Pokemon Eggs which are Baby Pokemon." said Z." I see.So where do Baby Pokemon come from?" said Goodra.

Z,Brendan,Leaf,and Stella looked at Bob and Bob said," He never asked!"." You didn't give him the talk!" said Leaf." What is the talk?" said Goodra." Goodra.Don't ask question.It will get the Human confused." said Aegislash.

They were at a coffee shop." So Bob? Who are you entering for your first match?" said Leaf." As if I would tell my enemy,my battle plan for victory." said Bob." Will you tell me Bob?" said Stella." Totally Stella.I mean me and you are really close and you not entering the tourney so I don't have to be so hush hush about it." said Bob." So are you two together?" said Brendan.

Bob spitted his coffee and he said," What?"." Called it Leaf.I knew they would be together." said Brendan.She then pulled out 50 Pokedollars and ahe said," How do you know these things?"." I am a Breeder and we can see the relationship between Trainers." said Brendan." You bet on our relationship!" said Stella." Lots of people did.I mean you two were acting all love dovey for years now.We just took the incentive on it." said Leaf.

Bob sighed and he said," So do you guys know anything about Derek?"." My folks took care of some of them at the Day-Care.They are really strong Bob.I mean putting two powerful contenders in the first round is just asking for trouble." said Brendan." So do you guys know if Ash is here?" said Leaf." He is.I don't know when his match is though." said Bob." It is right after yours." said Stella." And how do you know this?" said Bob." I read the match lineup that you get in your room." said Stella." Wait you two are sharing a room?!" said the two." Yep along with Z." said Bob." Sometimes Bob." said Brendan." Wait! I mean we are just sharing a hotel room." said Bob.

He looked at Stella which was bright red and Leaf said," Did you get the talk?"." Yes I did Leaf.Give me some credit than that." said Bob." Lets get off that weird topic.So do you who is here for the tourney?I want to see if they come up close to my Pokemon." said Brendan." I know that Ash and his friends are here plus Serena,Ace,Larry,and Rose." said Bob." Don't forget about Hilda." said Z.

The two guys shivered and Leaf said," Still afraid of her?"." She is scary Leaf.I mean she is quite frighting." said Brendan ." I think Paul is here." said Stella." Really?Finally a challenge.I mean I need one good fight so that I can win this." said Bob." What about me Bob?" said Leaf." You are strong Leaf.I mean your Pokemon are peak fighting condition." said Brendan." Thank you Brendan.You are kind unlike a certain trainer." said Leaf." Bob is a kind and caring person except toward Dawn." said Stella." Oh yeah.You fried her hair with a flamethrower.That was hilarious!" said Z." Thanks for reminded me about it Z.Time for you to return." said Bob.

He then grab her Pokeball and he returned her." So what is your connection to Dawn?She is a famous Coordinator after all." said Brendan." Oh yeah Brendan was working at the Day care at the time.So Bob and I were training outside a contest hall in Sinnoh.Stella was judging that by the way .Bob was working with His Infernape.He threw a giant flamethrower and he scorched her hair.It was hilarious." said Leaf." Is she still mad about it?I promise to buy her a new comb." said Bob." You burned her hair! To a girl that is life or death." said Z. 

She got out of her Pokeball and Brendan said," Anyway?So when is your battle?"." At noon." said Bob." Isn't that like in a hour?" said the girls.He then looked at the clock and it was11:00."I better get going.Keep an eye on Z for me." said Bob.

He ran out of the cafe and he ran into a man wearing a lot of black." Watch it Twerp!" said the man." Sorry." said Bob. He walked off as Bob said," Is that?Nah. It can't be."

Bob then ran toward the stadium. He made it and he saw it was 11:45." 15 minute to spare.I have to lay off those fries." said Bob.He then sat down and he saw the ref." You must be Bob."." Yep." said Bob." You are early." said the ref." like to get here so I am not late." said Bob." So is this your first tourney?" said the ref." Yep." said Bob." Well it is a rough time." said the ref." Thanks for the advice Dave." said Bob.

Bob then stood up and he picked three Pokeballs." You guys got this in the bag." said Bob,

The stadium was packed full of spectators from all over,trainers,and two judges." Welcome to the first round!My name is Mike and this is my partner Mick. We are here to report on this amazing tourney." said Mike." Thanks Mile.Today we have a trainer from the land of Myths and legends Derek!" said Mick.Then a boy walked out.He had brown hair and he was wearing a red jacket with a brown shirt and blue jeans." Now Derek here is a experienced trainer.He has gone through Johto,Kanto,Unova,and the long ass Sinnoh." said Mike." His team is a plan while his opponent is pure chance." said Mick." His name is Bob and he hails from the region with a huge amount of water." said Mike.Bob walked out and he was eating some fries.

Brendan,Leaf,Z,and Stella were up in the stands and Z said," Where did he get those?"." From Stella.She went to get those for him because they are dating." said Leaf." You never did that for me during the breeding games." said Brendan." Sorry about that Brendan.I was busy with modeling stuff and Bob was in Kalos." said Stella." Oh yeah.You are a model.How is starving yourself going for you?" said Z.

She then was hit by Leaf and Stella said," Fine.It is very busy."." That is good.I am happy that you are following your dream not like Z." said Brendan." And what is supposed to mean?" said Z." Nothing Z." said Brendan.He then pulled out his PDA." What is it Brendan?" said Leaf." I figure out who is here." said Brendan." Can we see?" said Stella." Sure." said Brendan.

Brendan then showed the three girls his PDA." No way!Lyra and Drew are here!" said Stella." Yep.I mean Lyra is a trainer after all.I don't know why green haired boy is here though?" said Z." Maybe due to them being together." said Leaf." Hey Brendan.Ypur boyfriend is here." said Z." Brendan is gay?" said the two girls." No.It was a stupid thing." said Brendan." Brendan lost a bet to Bob and Brendan told him that he would gay for N." said Z.

The two girls laughed and Brendan said," I thought you were keeping that a secret."." I turbo lied." said Z." So who is else here beside a cupe couple and Brendan's boyfriend?" said Leaf." Hey!" said Brendan."So out of our little group of friends.We have Ash, Max, Rose, May, Larry, Serena, Ace, Brock, Misty, Dawn, Iris, Cilan, Tracey, Gary, N, Lyra, Drew, Harley, Red, Wallace, Steve, Blue, Hilbert, Silver, Trip, Paul, Wally, Barry, Ethan, Hugh, Cheren, Bianca, Jason,nand Tobias."said Stella.

" Wow Bob knows a lot of people." said Brendan." Bob is pretty popular." said Leaf." He makes good friends even though he doesn't do this kind of stuff." said Z." So this is Bob's first match of a real tourney?" said the three." Yeah.I hope he does well." said Z.

On the field,Bob was stretching." What are you doing?" said Derek." Getting my muscles moving." said Bob." Anyway, this battle will be a three on three match. Each trainers is allowed three Pokemon and once all three fall the other side wins." said the ref." Looks we have the first timer Bob in the red corner while we have Derek the experienced in the green corner." said Mick." Mickey.This battle isn't over yet.Bob might win." said Mike." Right and Jinx is hot." said Mick." Don't go there man.Anyway the trainers are throwing out their first Pokemon!" said Mike.

" Go Vanilluxe!" said Derek.Then the snowstorm Pokemon came out as Bob said," Go Greninja!".Then the ninja Pokemon came out." Vanilluxe vs Greninja!Begin!" said the ref." Mist!" said Derek." Use this to your advantage and shroud yourself in!" said Bob. The frog was gone as Vanilluxe was looking for it." Use blizzard!" said Derek.

The staduim was cold and Bob was smiling." You miss.Double team to 5 then use Water Shuriken and night slash times five." said Bob.Then 25 water Shurikens attacked the ice cream cone. Then the frog jumped on and he slashed it.The ice cream fell over." Winner Greninja!" said the ref.

The two returned their Pokemon as Derek said," Go Hypno!".The hypnosis Pokemon appeared as Bob said," Go Pangoro!".The Daunting Pokemon appeared and he sighed." Pangoro vs Hypno!Begin!" said the ref." End this easy with Psychic!" said Derek.

The Pokemon sighed as Derek said," How did I not win?"."Because he is part dark type.Crunch!" said Bob.The panda bit him and he threw the Pokemon in the air." When he come down into the air use Sky Uppercut!" said Bob. The panda then punched the psychic type out." Winner Pangorol said the ref.

" Looks like you shouldn't have doubt the new kid Mick.He and his Kalos Pokemon are rocking this Johto Trainer!!" said Mike." You know Derek as well as I do Mike.He was the ace in the hole with his next Pokemon." said Mick.

"What is his Pokemon?" said Z." How am I supposed to know?" said Brendan." Your family runs every day care in the world.You should know something." said Leaf." Maybe his starter?" said Brendan." I hope Bob can handled that Pokemon." said Stella." She is right." said Z.

" Go Staraptor!" said Derek.The Predator Pokemon roared." Return Pangoro.Time to face my Kung fu chicken!Go Blaziken!" said Bob.Then the panda was gone and he was replaced with a chicken. He stood and yelled his name and he made a giant freaking fire." Staraptor vs Blaziken!Final round begin!" said the ref." End this with Brave Bird! You lose!" said Derek." Dodge!" said Bob.

The bird miss the chicken as Bob said," Let shown them your Mega Evolution!" Then Bob's ring glowed and Blaziken glowed.

His legs was black parts and the rest was red.His arm bracelets turned on fire. He look badass!" Okay.Lets do it this Blaze kick in a spiral!I call it Spinning Bird Kick!" said Bob. The chicken spinned around in a spiral and it grab the bird." Try to get out!" said Derek." Not going to happen! Blast Burn and Sky uppercut.I called it Shoryuken!! said Bob.

Blaziken stop and he punched the bird into the air." Jump up there and Blaze kick into the ground and win this!" said Bob.The chicken kicked the bird into the ground." You got this Staraptor!" said Derek.It flew and then it fainted." Winner Blaziken!Bob moves on!" said the ref.

" And Bob the beginner wins against the champ!" said Mike." That kid was pretty good I guess." said Mick." We shall see you soon for the next match." said Mike. 

Bob went over to Blaziken and he said," You were awesome Blaziken!". He then went over to Derek and he said," Good match Derek."." You were good as well. I hope you get far." said Derek." Thanks." said Bob.

Bob was in the lobby.He was with his Sylveon. He was feeding him as Hilda yelled," Bobby!". She then came toward him and Bob said," Greninja.". Greninja froze the girl legs." Why did you do that honey?" said Hilda." I don't like you." said Bob." You are just saying that." said Hilda." Nope I mean." said Bob.

Brendan came over and he said," Good job on the victory."." Thanks.Where are the girls?" said Bob." They went to Leaf's match. I came here to see you freezing Hilda with Greninja and you are waiting for Pangoro and Blaziken to be heal by Nurse freaking Joy" said Brendan." What is with you and Nurse joy?" said Bob." Don't you dare hate on Nurse Joy.She is the healer of Pokemon." said Brendan." I see.Doesn't your family love Chansey's evolution line?" said Bob." That family of Pokemon raised my father and mother to be the best breeders and owner of the day cares.Does it have a mega evolution ?" said Brendan." No it doesn't." said a voice.

Bob turned around and he saw Serena." Hey Serena.Came to gloat at me or something?" said Bob." No.I want to join your group." said Serena." Bob,How do you know her?" said Brendan." She also mastered Mega Evolution." said Bob." I am impress that the son of one of the biggest company in the world knows me." said Serena." It comes with being a breeder ma'am.Your Houndoom is doing great." said Brendan." So can I get her?" said Serena." You might have to fly back to Camphrier town back in Kalos." said Bob." Nope.We have a station set up here. If you need a Pokemon that is on our center you can get it." said Brendan." Sweet.So where is Stella?" said Serena.

"At our friend Leaf's battle.How was your battle?" said Bob." Fine. I saw yours. Is it true that it was your first tournament battle?" said Serena." Yep and I rocked it." said Bob." So was this your first battle as well Serena?" said Brendan." Yeah and Chesnaught won." said Serena." That is good." said Bob." So what happened to the girl who was frozen?" said Serena." She went off to plan on how to get me to be her boyfriend." said Bob." She has a big crush on him." said Brebdan." I see.So are you with Stella?" said Selena.

" Yeah.I mean she and Bob are so cute together." said Z.She was in front of Bob and Z said," So who is this?"." My name is Serena and you are?" said Serena." I am Bob's good friend Zoe but you can call me Z." said Z." Z!Where did you go?" said Stella.

She with Leaf who was smiling like crazy." Serena!What are you doing here with Bob?" said Stella." She came to join our little group." said Bob." Really?I thought you and Bob were rivals?" said Stella." I realized after that battle,he is strong and having him as a enemy is a bad thing and my mom said never to been mean." said Serena." Isn't your mom like a Rhyhorn racer?" said Bob." Your mom is Grace the famous Rhyhorb racer?I am such a huge fan of her." said Leaf." What is a Rhyhorn Racer?" said Z." It is people who race Rhyhorns. My mom was the best until she retired." said Serena." So any up for some training?" said Bob." No way.I am so freaking hungry.That battle was so intense." said Leaf." Lets go get some dinner." said Brendan." Brendan is buying!" said Z." Thanks Brendan." said the four. The breeder sighed and Bob heard,"Bob!". 

He saw Ash with Pikachu." Ash!You all right?You look tired." said Bob." I know. It is Max." said Ash." Did he lose?" said Brendan." No. MHe won but some guy is making fun of Alex." said Ash.

Leaf gasped as Serena said," Who is Alex?"." He was Minr,Ash,and Leaf hero. He trained me to be a trainer.He went missing five years ago due to something ." said Bob." He is so dead!" said Leaf.

She ran off and Ash said," Was that Leaf?"." Yeah.You still have a crush on her.I mean you two were kissing on the hill." said Bob." What?" said the four." How do you know that?" said Ash." I was very good at hiding." said Bob." We better go get her before she murdered that guy." said Brendan.

Brendan,Z,Serena,and Ash ran off as Stella said," You all right Bob?"." I just going to go check on something.See you later!" said Bob.He ran off as Stella ran after her friends.

Bob was looking for Scott.He knew that he was here because he saw his shirt during his match.He then found him talking to Steven.Steven was the former league champion of Hoenn before Wallace replaced him. He was Bob's hero due him and his Metagross saving his life during his journey.

He the. walked up to them and Steven said," Bob!You are looking well.Where are your friends?"."Looking for someone. Scott!Can I ask you something?" said Bob." What is it Bob?You look as hyper as a Beedrill." said Scott." Do you have to use your real name in this tourney?" said Bob." Yeah during the third round. Why do you ask?" said Scott." It is nothing.Do you know where you can find where people are staying at here?" said Bob." Near the Pokemon Center.Why are you doing this Bob?" said Steven." I want to see if an old friend is here.Thanks for the help." said Bob. He then ran off as Steven said," That kid is full of spunk."." That he is Steven.That he is." said Scott.

Bob found Nurse Joy.He walked to her and he said," Do you have a person named A.A here?"." He was here but he gave up his room to a group who was staying with Ash Ketchum." said Nurse Joy." Where is he?" said Bob." Over near the camping grounds.Why do you ask?" said Joy." Nothing.Just asking." said Bob.

He then bumped into Hilbert." Bob!What are you doing!I thought tourneys weren't your style." said Hilbert." Tell me where Alex is!I know that he is here!" said Bob." Guess you figure it out.He is staying with me and Hilda.She isn't there Bob." said Hilbert." Thank Arceus for that." said Bob."So you want to go meet him?" said Hilbert." Yeah." said Bob.

A few minutes ago in front of the Phoebe Staduim,a man was wearing all black was making fun of Alex Amazing.He was actually Alex but no one knew." Why are you making fun of him?He was the best!" said a girl with red hair." I am speaking my opinion Gym Leader Misty.He is a terrible trainer and he is the worst excuse for a trainer." said Alex.

He knew all these people like family." Why don't you go die in a hole!" said a girl with blue hair." Sorry Princess Dawn but I don't listen to bratty girls like you." said Alex." How about you leave!" said a man with eyes always closed." Speaking my opinion about something isn't a crime.It is a free world." said Alex.

Max punched him and he said," Stop making fun of my friend like that!".Alex pushed him lightly and May slapped him." Don't you hurt my brother!" yelled May. 

Iris and Cilan stood there when they saw Ash with Brendan,Z,Leaf,and Stella." What happened?" said Brendan." That is Crock.He is making fun of Alex.He has a weird odor to him." said Cilan." So he is the jerk who made fun of Alex!" said Leaf.

 She went to him and Alex said," What now!You going to lectured me too?"." You are a bug.Not even good enough to be a human!Leave now before I sent out my Charizard!" yelled Leaf." I didn't know that Leaf could do that." said Serena." What Serena!When did you get here?" said Ash." The entire time. I can't believe you forgot about me." said Serena." You know each other?" said Stella." We are old friends." said Ash. Alex then walked off and Leaf said," I am going to beat you!"." You won't!" yelled Alex.

Alex was walking back to his campsite and he got lectured by his partner."Why did you do that to your friends Alex?" said a voice." Because Espeon!They need to face reality head on." said Alex.

He reached his campsite and he saw Bob.Bob and him were really good friends only being two years apart."Hey Hilbert.Who is this?" said Alex." Alex.I know that it is you.O ran into you this morning.I saw you during my battles." said Bob.

He then punched him lightly." I knew that you weren't gone." said Bob." You aren't going to kill me?" said Alex." Bob is way too nice for that plus  he got out all his rage on those trees." said Hilbert.

He the. pointed toward a fallen tree." So what happened to you Alex?You just left." said Bob." I went to go train like hell." said Alex." Makes sense." said Bob." So are you going to tell?" said Akex." Nope you will eventually." said Bob.

He then pulled out his Pokedex and he said," Got to go.I have to go Bens down by the mall for dinner with Leaf and the others."." Man! I love Bens!They make the best mints in all of Hoenn." said Alex." Then come with me.I know that Hilbert's sister is going to be there waiting for me." said Bob." Sorry about her.She gets boy crazy." said Hilbert." It is fine Hilbert.Come with us." said Bob." You know what I did Bob.I made fun of myself." said Alex." I will get them to like you." said Bob." Thanks for the help Bob but I am going to go train.See you later at my match tomorrow." said Alex." When?" said Bob." Noon!" yelled Alex.He then walked off as Hilbert said," Off for some ice cream pal?"." Yeah." said Bob. 

"So what was he like five years ago?And why did you kill him for leaving?" said Hilbert." He was quite popular.He travel with Ash and friends.He was my neighbor for years.I knew that he wasn't dead because I saw him during my journey.I haven't told anyone because he just left not even a goodbye." said Bob." So why didn't you kill him?" said Hilbert." Someone else will so I am not that mad." said Bob." You are a chill dude man." said Hilbert." I learn tgatvfrom Spenser to be a chil guy." said Bob." Isn't he one of the battle frontier brains?" said Hilbert." I trained there with the other brains.How do you think my fire chicken used Spinning Bird Kick and Shoryuken?" said Bob." So where is Bens?" said Hilbery." By the mall." said Bob.

The two then found Bens and Bob was then tackled by Hilda." Bobby!I miss you!" yelled Hilda.Hilbert then grab her sister and he said," Get off him Hilda."." You suck brother." said Hilda." So where is Stella?" said Bob." They went to go find Alex.Crap I wasn't suppose to say that." said Hilda." He knows.Where does he train?" said Hilbert." Knowing Alex.He is by the lake.Me and him think alike. I know a shortcut." said Bob. The three ran off toward the lake.

Alex was with his Espeon." You sense them right?Time to show them my power." said Alex.He then sent out his Regigigas.The Colossal Pokemon then shook the ground." Okay Regi.Pick up that tree and throw it in the air." said Alex. The Pokemon picked up a tree and it threw it.It was in the air and Alex said," Espeon!Psychic on the tree then throw into those bushes!".

The Sun Pokemon then grab the tree and it made the bushes break.A protect shield went up and it was Aegislash." Good job Aegislash." said Bob." What are you doing here?" said Alex." I train here as well." said Bob." Great minds think alike.Is anyone else here?" said Alex." Your enemies and the siblings that you came with.They can't find the lake."said Bob." Lets make them fear our Power!" yelled Alex." You got crazy." said Bob.

The group then saw Hilda and Hilbert." Hey Hilda and Hilbert.Have you seen Bob?"said Stella." He went up to go train with Demon." said Hilbert." Why would he train with that guy?" said Leaf." Flamethrower!" yelled Bob.

A giant flamethrower went over their heads." What was that?" said Max." A veri powerful Flamethrower!" said Brock. Then Bob walked over with his Pyroar."  Sorry.This guy's fire is hard to control." The Pokemon roared as Alex said," Who are you talking too Robert?Oh you guys."." Hello Devil.You losing to Bob?" said May." No.I am helping him control the lions flames." said Alex.

Then the Anteater Pokemon stood there. " Is a giant fire anteater?" said Misty." Yep and this guy is strong." said Alex." My Pipulp could beat that." said Dawn." Heatmor.Smokescreen on her hair and then you followed me.See you at my match tomorrow Robert and Hilbert." said Alex.

The Anteater put smut into her hair as she screamed," I will kill you!". Bob then snickered as she said," What are you laughing about?"." Nothing." said Bob. He then walked off as Stella and Z ran after him.

He was in his hotel room when Stella stood there." Hey Stella." said Bob." Why were you hanging out with Devil?" said Stella." He is a pretty nice guy Stella." said Bob." He made fun of Alex! Wasn't he like your best friend?" said Stella." Everyone was their own opinions Stella. I think you told me that." said Bob." I did." said Stella.

She then sat near him and she said," Are you going to his match?"." Yeah.You want to come with me?" said Bob." Yeah.He reminded me of an old friend and you know that Leaf and Ash's group will be there.So I got nothing better to do." said Stella.

She then kissed him and she said," Good night Bob."." Night Stella." said Bob. She went to her room and Bob said," Does he know what the third round means?" 

Next time,
Alex's battle,Bob and Stella's first date, and a fight for love.




No comments:

Post a Comment