Sunday, November 10, 2013

Pokemon Tourney part 3 Round 1 continues

Bob was sleeping on the couch.Z stood there and she said,"Where is his bag?" She found it and she opened it.It was full of Pokeballs,potions,and other stuff." This thing is so cluttered.How does he even find things in there.Found it!" said Z.

She then held out a Pokeball and she threw it.Ir was a shiny Manectric." Okay. Now use spark on him to wake him up. We both know that he is a heavy sleeped and we know that fire and electric attacks work to wake him up but since we are staying in a hotel.I can't do the normal size without causing a commotion. So use spark!" said Z.

The Discharge Pokemon shook the human and he stood up." Thanks for the spark Manectric.So what time is it?" said Bob." 9 in the morning.You need to stop sleeping so much or we will call you the lazy trainer." said Z." I don't sleep that much.So where is Stella?" said Bob." With Serena and Leaf.They went to go get some coffee.Why do you ask?" said Z." No reason.I just want to know.Can you return Manectric?I got to take a shower." said Bob.

Z return the Discharge Pokemon as she said," So what are you guys doing for your first date?"." I got nothing yet.Maybe I'll go get some help from Serena.They are childhood friends." said Bob." Haven't you travel with her for 6 years? You should know her like your freaking family!" said Z." I know that but I am not the best at planning stuff." said Bob." That is true." said Z." So what should I do?" said Bob." Use your female Pokemon.I know that you have some but don't you dare use the Human Shape Pokemon.It is so freaky." said Z." K.Go have fun today.I know that you want to have some fun by causing some trickery." said Bob." You know me so well.I am off. Good luck Bob with your date." said Z.

She opened the door and she then saw Ash." Morning Z.Where is Bob?And what do you mean by Bob's date?" said Ash." Oh yeah.You are more dense than a Wailord.He is in the shower." said Z.She then left the room and ahe went to the elevator." I wonder what Brendan is doing right now?Better go have some fun" said Z.She then headed toward the third floor.

Bob got out of the shower and he saw Ash." Hey Bob.How was your shower?" said Ash." Did Z let you in?" said Bob." Yep.So do you have a date today?" said Ash." Planning one.She isn't expecting it though." said Bob." I can help you with it." said Ash." Nah.I got this.So you going to Devil's match today?" said Bob." Maybe.I know that the girls are.I mean they made fun of Alex.You going?" said Ash." Yeah.Pyroar want to see if he uses his Heatmor.He was impress with the power inside him." said Bob." So is Pyroar from Kalos?" said Ash." Yep.I found him while I was training for a gym. He was surround by Beedrill.I then saved him with Blaziken's flamethrower.He joined my team and he became a powerful ally.He still has trouble control with his fire though." said Bob

He then held its Pokeball." So what are you going to now?I mean his match doesn't start for two hours." said Ash." Maybe go get something to eat.Did you get breakfast yet?" said Bob." No.Brock was helping Max.Max had a match against a trainer who uses dragon types. He doesn't have anything to handled it." said Ash." I see so is Iris helping him?" said Bob." Why would she help?" said Ash."Isn't she like a dragon master or something?They are quite good with dragons types." said Bob." I totally forgot about that.I think she is training with the gym leaders." said Ash." Good.I better get down there before they run out of food." said Bob.

He ran toward the elevator and then he ran down the stairs." I was on the 5th floor.Why the hell do I go down the stairs?!" yelled Bob.

Ash was at the elevator and he saw Hilbert." Aren't you Hilda's brother?" sad Ash." Yeah.My name is Hilbert by the way.Have you seen Bob?" said Hilbert." Hr went to the buffet." said Ash." I knew it!A wild Pokemon ate all the food." said Hilbert." You don't mean that right?" said Ash." I am just kidding.I was supposed to say that so that Bob will eat my sister's food which is so bad." said Hilbert.They then went down the elevator.

Leaf,Stella.and Serena were walking around the Drake Stadium." So is this the place where Devil is battling?" said Serena."Yeah.He is battling a really strong foe.He might lose and stop being an asshole." said Leaf." So why is Bob being nice to him?I mean he made fun of his best friend." said Stella." So who is this Alex guy?" said Serena." He was one of the best trainers I ever knew not even Bob and Alder can compare to him.He is so strong and he has been to Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, and Kalos.Bob and him were really close.He went missing after winning the Unova tournament.I can't stand Devil.I hope that person beats him to a pulp." said Leaf." She isn't always like this.Serena.Just when someone mention Alex." said Stella."Makes sense.Do you think Bob is awake yet?" said Serena." Knowing Bob. Maybe?" said Leaf.

Then Stella sighed." I see Zeke." said Stella." Who is Zeke?" said Serena." Some annoying guy who likes Stella when she is clearly likes Bob.He doesn't get the hint." said Leaf.

Then a boy walked toward the girls.He was tall and not even close to Brendan's height.He had purple hair which was a mixture of L.T Surge and Cyrus's hair." Hey Stella.Where is Bob?" said Zeke." Get breakfast." said Stella." So I was thinking me and you could go on a date." said Zeke."Not in a million years Zeke. Stella has better taste in men." said Leaf." This doesn't involve you at all Leaf. So I do have tickets to the new Rip Von Action movie.You can come with me." said Zeke." Hey Zeke.Here is something that you can have.Ice Beam." said Bob.

He turned around and he was frozen.Bob stood there with his Beartic." Morning ladies.Can I talk to Stella alone?" said Bob.He look serious." Okay.We will thrown the frozen guy in the lake.Do you mind if we borrow your Beartic?" said Serena." Sure go nice.Just return him into his pokeball." said Bob.He then handed her the Freezing Pokemon's ball and they walked off with Beartic carrying Zeke.

Bob sat next to his girlfriend and he said," So I was thinking for our first date.We go to the mall.My treat."." You serious?You hate shopping." said Stella." I don't mind it.I do need some duds anyway." said Bob." Is it just me and you?" said Stella." Yep." said Bob." Okay how about we go after Devil's and Ash's match?" said Stella." Wait Ash is after Devil?!He didn't say anything about this when he was in my room." said Bob." Guess he forget to tell you." said Stella." Makes sense.I better go get back Beartic from the girls." said Bob." I will see you soon." said Stella.He then kissed her as he ran toward the lake.She walked off toward the bathroom.

Hilbert was walking toward the Drake Arena and he saw Alex.He met Alex when he was training.Hilbert worked as a undercover spy who helped take down Team Rocket, Magma, Aqua, Galactic, Plasma, and Flare.He met Bob a lot due to Bob always being there to stop the evil team by complete accident most of the time.

He meet Alex while chasing a team Flare member in Kalos.He had info on where their secret lab was.Hilbert was chasing him on his Pidgeot." Stop now!" said Hilbert." You will never catch me alive!" said the member.

The member which was female was stopped by a Golurk." What is this doing here?They don't usually live around these parts." said Hilbert.He then saw a trainer. He was wearing all black and it was like a cloak." You interrupt my training.You must stop." said the man.

He then had a Espeon and he said," Psychic.".The Sun Pokemon held the grunt in the air as Hilbert walked over." Thanks for stopping him citizen.Can I have your name?" said Hilbert.The name is Alex but call me Devil." said Alex.The two became good friends and whenever Alex isn't training,he stays with the siblings." You ready for your match Devil?" said Hilbert.

Alex then turned around and said," Yes. Do you know if they will be here?"." Yeah. Bob will be as well with his girlfriend." said Hilbert." He has a girlfriend!?Serious and before me." said Alex." Maybe you should try to get one after this match.I bet you will be great with the ladies." said Hilbert.

Hilbert then was forced out by Alex." Mister positive much.Better go find Robert.He has a terrible sense of direction." said Hilbert.

Hilbert went over to the lake and saw Bob."Bob!" said Hilbert." Hey Hilbert.Is it almost Alex's match?" said Bob." Yeah. We need to get there so we don't have to stand the whole time." said Hilbert." Okay lets go Bob." said Hilbert.

They made it to the stadium.Bob then saw a boy with purple hair,a boy with green hair,and a girl with brown hair and near them some open seats."I found some seats Hilbert." said Bob.

He then sat down and the boy with purplesaid," Hello Robert." Hey Paul.So did you make it past your first match yet?" said Bob." Um Bob.How do you know him?" said Hilbert." This is my friend from Sinnoh and his name is Paul. He is pretty strong and he might be a real challenge." said Bob." And who are they?" said Hilbert." My name is Drew and I am a Coordinator from Hoenn and this is my girlfriend Lyra.She is this tourney and she won her match without a problem.We know Bob from Stella." said Drew." Makes sense.So who is Devil fighting?" said Hilbert." Some girl named Ashley.She is known for being a bombshell with her looks.She is known for being a expert with Pokemon." said Lyra." So what is Devil like with women?I mean she is on the cover of Trainer Magazine a lot!" said Paul." Have a crush on her?" said Bob." No way.She is just hot." said Paul." Do you think that Devil will win?I mean most of Ash's crew hates the guy.I can't understand why though." said Lyra." They made fun of Alex." said Drew." Yeah.They love the guy and he is gone without saying goodbye.It is understandable why they hate the guy because I heard that he made fun of him." said Paul." And how do you guys know about this?" said Hilbert." The fight was pretty loud." said the three in unison." The match is starting." said Bob.

" Welcome to the second day of round 1. My name is Mike and welcome to a very amazing match!" said Mike." This one is super famous trainer superstar Ashley vs some guy named Devil." said Mick." If you don't,Ashley is a girl who is on Trainer Magazine which is the premiere magazine for Trainers, Breeders, Connoisseur, and Coordinator alike." said Mike." Stop with the shameless advertisement Mike.We already get payed like crazy." said Mick."I know but a few extra bucks isn't bad." said Mike." Douche.Anyway Devil is a rookie but he is well known as a huge dick.He made fun of a trainer known as Alex Amazing. Alex was a great trainer but he went missing a few years.He was a big part of peoples lives and he got a lot of people to love him.Devil not so much." said Mick." So here comes out Ashley!And Devil." said Mike.

Then hearts were all over the stadium as Ashley walked in.She had long blond hair and she was wearing a cheer leading outfit." Hello people of Hoenn!My name is Ashley and I welcome you to an amazing match!" said Ashley.Then the Pewter city gym leader yelled," I love you Ashley!".He then was poison jabbed by the Toxic Mouth Pokemon and his ears were both grabbed by a boy with glasses and the Cerulean City gym leader." Brock.Don't even try." said the two humans." Okay then so where is my foe?This Devil guy." said Ashley.

Then Alex walked up to her and he said," You are going to lose."." You sound strong.I won't go easy on you." said Ashley." I won't as well." said Alex." This will be a three on three battle.Each trainer gets three Pokemon and once you lose you are out of here." said the ref." Go my star Pokemon!Starmie!" said Ashley. The Mysterious Pokemon stood there and it did a pose." Go Bisharp!" said Alex.The Sword Blade Pokemon then yelled his name." Starmie vs Bisharp! Begin!" said the ref.

" Let do this with style.Swift then Psychic!" said Ashley.Stars flew up in the air and it was being held by the starfish." Fire it at Bisharp!" said Ashley." Dodge it and use Guillotine!" said Alex.

The Sword Blade Pokemon then touched Starmie and it was out." Winner Bisharp!" said the ref." Return Starmie.You were great.That was great Devil.Lets see if your next Pokemon can handled this guy.Go Steelix!" said Ashley.The Iron snake Pokemon stood there with Bisharp not letting up his stance." Okay.Time to show you my next Pokemon.Return Bisharp!Go Trevenant!" said Alex.

The Sword Blade Pokemon was gone and the Elder Tree Pokemon was there." Steelix vs Trevenant.Begin." said the ref."Iron tail!" said Ashley." Forest Curse." said Alex.The Tree then stood there and it block the snake's tail." Now Sunny day plus Solarbeam!" said Alex.The Elder Tree Pokemon was in the air and Alex said," Now Horn Leech then Wood hammer!" said Alex.The tree jumped up and he hit the snake into the ground with pure Power.The snake fainted as the ref said," Winner Trevenant!"

" We are near the end of this match Mick. Devil is really good with his dark and ghost type Pokemon.Starmie and Steelix didn't even stand a chance against them." said Mike." But we both know Ashley.She is never without a really powerful Pokemon on her." said Mick.

" You are really good Devil.You are one the best trainers I have seen in a long time." said Ashley." Thanks you are pretty good yourself Ashley.Guess your battling is just as good as you look." said Alex." You are a sweetie but my heart belongs to my fans and battling so no thanks." said Ashley." I wasn't asking you out.Just saying what is on the mind." said Alex.

Her face was red and she said," Lets win this old friend.Go Gardevior!".The Embrace Pokemon came out as Alex said," Lets win this with a blast! Go Heatmor!".The anteater Pokemon stood there and he made a giant flame.Pyroar came out of his pokeball." You want to watch this Pyroar?" said Bob.Ihis roared and Bob said," Just sit still okay."

" Lets start this with Mega Evolution!" said Ashley.Gardevior then mega evolved." So she mastered it as well?Guess this will be more fun.Lets do this Heatmor!" said Alex."Okay Heatmor vs Mega Gardevior.Begin!" said the ref." So Bob what is Mega Evolution?I heard an article about in Trainers Magazine." said Paul." It is where you can evolve certain Pokemon to an extra stage.It involve a certain stone.You need a bond with your Pokemon which is really strong.I mastered it." said Bob." So what Pokemon can mega evolve?It will be impressive in contests." said Drew." So far, Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise, Alakazam, Gengar, Kangaskhan, Pinsir, Gyarados, Aerodactyl, Mewtwo, Ampharos, Scizor, Heracross, Houndoom, Tyranitar, Blaziken, Gardevior, Mawile, Aggron, Medicham, Manectric, Banette, Absol, Garchomp, Lucario, and Abomasnow." said Bob." I see so not every Pokemon has a Mega Evolution.The stones must be hard to find." said Paul." It was before some guy found them and he sells them for outrageous prices." said Bob.

" Flamethrower!" said Alex." Grab it with Psychic and throw it back."said Ashley." Dodge it and use Solarbeam!" said Alex. A powerful Solarbeam hit the Embrace Pokemon." That was nothing.Use Moonblast!" said Ashley.The moon's energy hit the Anteater Pokemon and Alex said," Time for Fire Combo!"." What is that?" said Ashley." A mixture of Solarbeam,Flamethrower,Inferno,and Fire Blast.My Heatmor's ultimate attack!" said Alex.The attack hit and it caused  a huge explosion.The embrace Pokemon fell."Heatmor wins.Devil moves on to the next match." said the ref.

" Looks like Devil wins!I didn't see that coming." said Mike." His Heatmor is one powerful fire type." said Mick." This tourney is getting better by every match. Next match is Ash Ketchum from Pallet town vs Lucas from Sandgem Town." said Mike.

Ashley return her Gardervior and Alex said," I am impress that you master a mega evolution.You and your Gardevior must be close."." Thanks you Devil.Your Heatmor is pretty impressive as well." said Ashley."We have been together since we were kids.He is one of my strongest Pokemon." said Alex." I am impressed.I hope you succeed to victory Devil." said Ashley." I hope you stay as a model from Trainer Magazine.I would hate to miss your pictures." said Alex.

Bob was waiting with his Pyroar and Hilbert." He was pretty good today." said Hilbert." Yeah and that fire combo was pure awesome." said Bob.

Alex then saw them and he said," You guys enjoy the match?"." Yeah.It was great." said Hilbert." Do you think that the gang still hate me?" said Alex." Yeah but you were still great." said Bob.Pyroar went up to him and Alex said," You like Heatmor?Maybe I will let you train with him.".Pyroar roared and Alex said," Okay. We will let you two train.Bob do you mind?"." It is fine.I don't mind at all." said Bob." Do you guys want to go see Ash's battle?" said Hilbert."I got to help Ashley with her shopping." said Alex." Why?" said Bob." She asked me right before I met up with you guys." said Alex." K.I am off to go find Stella.We have a date." said Bob." You have a girlfriend?" said the two." Yep.Return Pyroar." said Bob.

He went up to the stands and he looked for Stella.He saw Ash battling some guy. He was white hair and had his hair long and wild.Ash had a Sceptile and him a Quagsire." Bob.Found you!" said Stella. She then stood next to him and Bob said," So how is Ash doing?"." He is winning.The guy he is fighting is a beginner compared to Ash." said Stella." I see so you want to go start shopping?" said Bob." Sure." said Stella.They walked toward the mall.

Z was looking for Brendan.She was disguise as a human girl." Where is he?He shouldn't be that hard to find.I mean he was white freaking hair." said Z.She then found him.He was at a cafe and he was talking with Steven.Steven was known one of the two champion of Hoenn.Bob was a huge fan of his.

She then sneaked in and she listen in to their conversation." So how is Bob doing?" said Steven." He and his Pokemon are strong Steven.He might even beat you in a battle." said Brendan." Right.So haven't you notice something weird?" said Steven." Yeah.I think Team Plasma is back." said Brendan." I think all 6 teams are here." said Steven.Z walked off and she said," Team Plasma.I will avenge you Meema.".

Bob was looking at a green jacket and Stella said," I can't believe that you are enjoy this.".She was holding a pink hoodie." I never really mind it.I am with the cutest girl on the planet." said Bob." So does Pyroar like Devil?" said Stella." I don't know.He really want to train with him." said Bob." So do you like Devil?He made fun of Alex." said Stella." I know he did but he is a sweet guy once you get to know him.I mean he is a great trainer and is a great Pokemon raiser.Did you see his Heatmor?" said Bob." You are kinda sounding like Cilan." said Stella." Is that a bad thing?" said Bob."No it is kinda of cute.So I think I want this hoodie." said Stella." But it doesn't suit you." said Bob.

Stella looked at her boyfriend and he said," I live with Z.She way into fashion stuff.She says that I am a Power type."." What does she say about me?" said Stella." From my guess.You are most a space theme." said Bob."A space theme?" said Stella." It means you are beautiful just as the night sky." said Bob.

Her face lighted up and Bob said," You enjoy that?"." Yeah.So what are we doing next?" said Stella." You pick.I am game for anything." said Bob." Even?" said Stella.She then whispered something into his ears and his face lit up." Except that!" said Bob." You are so cute sometimes." said Stella.

Alex was waiting outside a costume store." Why would she want to shop here of all the places at this hell?" said Alex.He remember going here with girls all the time before he left." You waited!What a great guy!" said Ashley." I promised that I waited here and help you with this task." said Alex." You are so nice Devil.You aren't the evil guy that most people made you out to be." said Ashley.

He then grabbed the bags and she walked toward the food court with the slow Alex." So Devil?Why do you hate Alex?" said Ashley."Don't know.I just have a lot of anger in me." said Alex.The two then sat down at the food court and Alex said," So is your name Ashley?It doesn't suit you."." Yep.My name is really Ashley." said Ashley." It doesn't suit you.I mean it kinda does but a name like Alice." said Alex." Like your name I mean you aren't depressing and moody all the time." said Ashley." You are right about that." said Alex.

Then a shiny Gengar flew by them." Was that a Gengar?" said Ashley." Yeah.I know only one person with a Gengar." said Alex.Bob then ran past them and he said," Gengar!Get back in your pokeball!"

Gengar flew off as Bob chased after him.Stella stood there and Ashley said," Stella?!Is that you?"." Ashley!What are you doing here?" said Stella.She then sat down and she said," So what are you doing with Devil?"." He want to help me with some clothes shopping.Was that your boyfriend earlier?" said Ashley." Yeah.He and his Pokemon have a certain charm to them." said Stella." He has a shiny Gengar?" said Alex." Bob got that from a friend back when he went through Johto.This Gengar loves french fries.He will come out of his Pokeball when he smelled fries." said Stella." So how long have you known him?" said Ashley." Since we started our journey together 6 years ago." said Stella." So what is his name?" said Alex." His name is Bob." said Stella." Isn't he the guy who used Mega Blaziken?He seems like a strong foe." said Ashley." Yeah.Bob and my friend Serena master Mega Evolution." said Stella." So will Devil be facing him in the first round?" said Ashley." Most like not.I mean there are at least 1000 people in this so that will be highly unlikely until the third round." said Alex.

Gengar then ate Alex's fries when Bob return him." Sometimes Gengar.Sorry Devil about Gengar.He was a problem with any things made of potatoes. I will go buy you some more." said Bob."It is fine Robert." said Alex." How do you two know each other?" said the girls." We both know a guy." said the two.

Ash was outside at the lake with his Pokemon.It was his Heracross, Krookodile, and Sceptile." You guys were awesome.That guy was no problem for you guys." said Ash.He then gave them some Pokemon food." Your Pokemon look strong as always Ash." said a voice.

Ash turned around and he saw Brendan." Hey Brendan.So how is breeding your Sceptile going?" said Ash." He is doing well.He can handled legendary Pokemon." said Brendan." That is good. Sceptile wants a rematch with him really badly." said Ash.The Forest Pokemon then nodded in agreement." I can get him from Nurse Joy." said Brendan." Do it!I need a challenge." said Sceptile." He would like that a lot Brendan." said Ash." I will go get him then." said Brendan." Wait Brendan.Can you tell me why Bob is so nice to Devil?I mean you travel with him for so long.You should know why he is talking to him." said Ash."Bob is a strange boy.He is like a Pokemon.He is unpredictable so I don't know why maybe Bob and him are alike.Who knows?" said Brendan." You have such wisdom." said Ash." I trained under some really smart people for a long time." said Brendan." I better get them to the Pokemon Center.They need a good rest." said Ash.He then return them and he walked toward the Pokemon Center with Brendan following him.

Ash gave the three to Nurse Joy and Brendan said," So where is your Blissey Nurse Joy?"." She is working in the back. Working at a tourney like this is very stressful." said Nurse Joy." Do you need some help Nurse Joy?Me and my Pokemon can help you with this job." said Brendan." Thanks but we got this." said Nurse Joy.

Brendan then fell down as Ash saw a Croagunk hit the white hair trainer." Is that Brock's?" said Ash." Nope.His." said Z.Z was back to normal and she said," Brendan likes Nurse Joys all over like Brock right?When Bob and I were visiting Sinnoh.We met Brendan in Pastoria City. A wild Croagunk attacked him inside the Pokemon Center while Brendan was hitting on Nurse Joy.Nurse Joy told us about this Croagunk being its protector from boys.Bob of course want it but Brendan want it for himself.He sent out his Sceptile before it was all pimp out. Sceptile was winning and Brendan caught the Toxic Mouth Pokemon.He was so happy and he sent to the day care.He then hit the trainer and Croagunk joined our little group.That Croagunk in one of Brendan's best Pokemon."." So why hasn't it evolved?" said Ash."Who knows?I have never understand him." said Z." You can understand Pokemon?" said Ash." It is like a certain thing I have with Pokemon." said Z.

She was actually a Zoura.Only Bob, Stella,Leaf,and Brendan knew that she was a Pokemon." So where is Bob?" said Ash." I think he is shill on his date with Stella." said Z." So what does that mean?O am still lost on what that means." said Ash." So dense.I better get Brendan awake with my powers." said Z." Okay.See you later Z." said Ash.

He then walked toward the elevator as Z stood there,She grabbed the out cold Brendan and she said," Where is Team Plasma?I know you know where my Meema is."

Ash got out of the elevator on the forth floor.He then saw Max and Cilan outside their room.Ash,Max,Cilan, and Brock shared one room and Dawn, May, Misty, and Iris in the other." Hey guys.Why are you guys out here?" said Ash." The girls and Brock are forming some club to beat Devil." said Max." That is so weird.I mean no one of them are in the tourney right?" said Ash."Just you,Max,and Iris are in this.They are going to their looks to make Devil lose his cool.This plan was a bad flavor to it." said Cilan." Who is on this plan?And why did they have to use our room?" said Ash." They need our room for some reason but they wouldn't tell us." said Max." So what are we going to do?" said Ash." Rock Paper Scissors?" said Cilan." Good idea." said Max.They played Rock Paper Scissors until they can get to their room.

" So Stella? How was our date?" said Bob.He was reading the latest issue of Trainer Magazine and Stella was putting her stuff in her bag." It was great Bob and meeting Devil.He is actually a nice guy like you implied.What are you doing in there?" said Stella." Reading the latest issue of Trainer Magazine.I heard that they had a article on Mega Evolution in there." said Bob." You are looking at Ashley aren't you?" said Stella." No way.I mean I am in a room with the most beautiful girl in the planet.I can look at her at any time." said Bob.He then placed the magazine and he turn on the TV.

It was Trainer TV." What are they showing?" said Stella." Something about the tourney." said Bob." Welcome to Battle Corner!My name is Howard and I am your host.Today I will be tell you folks at home about this newest tourney in Hoenn.They are halfway through the first round.They start with 10000 trainers and they are now at 5000 trainers." said Howard." 5000!"yelled Stella." You didn't notice the crowds." said Bob." Yeah.I did but I didn't expect 5000." said Stella." I am here to also to talk you people at home about some powerful trainers from said tourney.We have Devil whose Heatmor can burn even the strongest water type and Bob,the rising star.He is one of the few people who mastered Mega evolution." said Howard." You were on Trainer TV?!That is awesome Bob." said Stella." You have been on Trainer TV countless times.It does feel nice to know that I am on TV though." said Bob.

The door opened and Z walked in." Hey Z." said the two.She walked in holding a Meowth."Why do you have a Meowth Z?" said Stella." You know Team Rocket right Bob?" said Z." Didn't me and you stop them back in Johto?" said Bob." Yeah and this is their famous talking Meowth." said Z." Why do you have him?" said Stella." I found him outside your hotel room.He was scratched and looked beaten up." said Z.Bob then said," I got this.Go Meganium and use Aromatherapy!".He sent out his Meganium and she heal up the Scratch Cat Pokemon.

He woke up and he said," Where am I?".He saw Z standing there in her normal form." Welcome to Bob's hotel room.The better question is what are you doing here?!" said Z." You are that smart mouth Zoura!" said Meowth." The one and only. So what are you doing here?" said Z." I came to see if Bob will take me on his journey." said Meowth." Why do you want to join him?I thought you were with Jessie and James." said Z." Well after we got our promotion.They changed.They got rid of me for a Persian.I was kicked out.I trained for a good couple of months.I then heard about this tourney and I jumped a boat here ASAP.I found Bob on the field with his Blaziken.I want to join his team and show Team Rocket what I am made of." said Meowth." Are you sure Meowth?Bob is pretty strong and you won't even compare to his others." said Z." I am a hundred percent on this.I want to be part of Bob's Team!" yelled Meowth.Bob then said," Welcome aboard Meowth.Can you still make those amazing noodles?I had some and they were the bomb.".Yeah." said Meowth.

Stella then saw her boyfriend eating some of Team Rocket's noodles." This is amazing Meowth!" said Bob." So who is the twerpette?" said Meowth." Her name is Stella.She is Bob's girlfriend." said Z." It is honored to meet you Stella.My name is Meowth." said Meowth." Hello.So isn't he part of Team Rocket?" said Stella." Yeah but he is part of my team now." said Bob." Are you sure he isn't lying?" said Stella." I used Hypno to read its mind.He want to join me and Z on our journey." said Bob." No fooling Stella." said Meowth." Okay.May I have some noodles then?" said Stella." Sure they are on the house." said Meowth.

Stella then said," These are amazing Meowth.My taste buds could just die from the smell alone but this is great."." I worked under a noodle person for a while so my claws can be used for anything." said Meowth." So do you want to stay outside your pokeball or inside?" said Bob."I want to stay outside mine." said Meowth." Okay.Welcome to Team Power. You will be part of cheering me onto victory." said Bob." Thanks for taking me in Bob.I knew about you from Ash's stories." said Meowth." Ash talk about Bob?" said Z." Almost all the time.He also said that you were really strong and that you could beat him without breaking a sweat." said Meowth." So you want to battle?" said Bob." Sure." said Meowth.

Next time,
Meowth deals with the twerps,Bob faced a familiar foe,Hilda makes her move,Alex reveals his true identity to Ashley,and Team Plasma is seen.This and more will be on the Pokemon Tourney  

                  

No comments:

Post a Comment