Sunday, November 24, 2013

Bob's Adventure in Ryoku part 8 Magical Mishaps

Warning this part is with magic.Bob will change back to normal next part so skip this because nothing important happens beside a battle against Team Hyde.

Bob was laying a tree in the Foggy Forest.He was taking a nap while his friends were eating lunch." Brock.You are a great chef." said Alex.He was eating a Sloppy Joe as Brock said," Living with 9 siblings teaches you how to cook."." So does Bob know how to cook?I saw he has recipe books in his bag." said Sydney." Yeah.He can make some amazing food with just some berries.You don't even taste the berries." said Z." So why is he sleeping during lunch?!" said Paul." Who knows?He never can sleep during lunch." said Stella.Bob continued to sleep as the group keep eating.

Then the girl with Mismagius who was still under Marco's control walked toward them."Hello my name is Maggie and this is my Mismagius.Do you mind giving us some food?" said Maggie." Sure and my name is Dawn." said Dawn.

She then sat down as Mismaguis floated toward Bob." What are you do nearing Bob Mismagius?" said Tyro." He was a strong scent to him." said Mismagius.

Tyro then fell asleep near his master as Ashley said," That is so cute.I can't believe he is so powerful in that size.Why hasn't he,Meowth,and Z evolved yet?"." We decided when we want to evolve and Bob really doesn't mind because we are that strong." said Meowth." The cat is right for once." said Z.

The group went off as Bob, Tyro, Meowth, and Z fell asleep on that tree." Will Bob find out his way out of the forest?" said May." Bob can find his way out of anything.No need to worry." said Stella." Shouldn't we leave a path for him to find his way out?" said Max." But what can we use to get Bob to find his way back to Civil Town?" said Ash." We can use breadcrumbs." said Hilbert." Good idea Hilbert." said Sydney.Alex then drop some bread crumbs as they walked out of Foggy Forest.

Maggie was standing over the four who were sleeping under the log with her Mismagius." Mismagius make Bob disappeared." said Maggie."I can't kill him mistress." said Mismagius." Well do something that isn't killing him." said Maggie."Yes mistress." said Mismagius.

The Magical Pokemon then did a spell in Pokemon speech as Maggie flew off on a Sigiyph.The Magical then floated off her trainer who was on the Avianoid Pokemon and Bob was glowing.

Z woke up and shevsaw Meowth and a Tyro  running around." Where is Bob?" said Z." He went off some I don't know where but He left his bag plus snacks." said Meowth." So where do you think he went?" said Z." Bob will find his way back.We better leave his bag while we go find Stella and the others." said Tyro.The three Pokemon then walked off as Bob's bag was just left there.

Near the waterfall,a girl was sleeping.She had long black hair and blue eyes.She was wearing a black jacket and red shirt plus blue jeans.She had gold earrings plus a mega evolution ring around her left arm.

She woke up and she said," When did I get here?".She stood up and she fell down. She looked at her shoes which were black and red." Weird.Why did I fall?" said the girl.She then walked toward Bob's bag." Where did they go?" said the girl.

She then grabbed the bag and then Lucario came out."Who are you?And where is Bob?".The Aura Pokemon then made an aura sphere as the girl said," Calm down Lucario.It is me Bob.".The Aura Pokemon then said," You can't be him.These things prove me right."

He then touched the breasts as the girl said," Get back pervert!Hyper Beam!".She yelled as Lucario flew into the trees.She grabbed the bag and she ran after the Aura Pokemon.

Lucario made a splash into the water as the girl got soaked.It then got out of the water and the Aura Pokemon said,"Yep you are Bob.So why are you a female?"." No clue but I just woke up at this waterfall." said the girl who once was Bob."Let me check your aura.I can find if your aura has changes since yesterday." said Lucario.

He then glowed as he said,"Your aura has changed due to a Mismagius's spell."." What does that mean exactly?" said the girl." You are a girl.Who knows for how long?" said Lucario." Then why am I going to call myself and will Z, Meowth, and Tyro know it is me?" said the girl."The Pokemon and your friends won't but the Pokemon you captured will understand this predicament and maybe the legendary Pokemon ruins in Civil Town will help us get you back to normal Emma." said Lucario." Emma?" said Emma."Just a guess okay.We need to get to Civil Town first." said Lucario."Okay.Go Tauros!" said Emma.

She then sent out the Wild Bull and he said,"Lucario.Where is Bob and who is this girl?" ." You are looking at him/her.He/she was hit by a spell from a Mismaguis.Team Hyde did this to our trainer." said Lucario." So does Stella or Bob's friends know about this?" said Tauros." They don't.I am not going to tell them.I am so cold." said Emma.

She was shivering as Lucario said," Your body is more weaker than normal Bob.We need to get you some new clothes."." But I don't have any other clothes.Just this and my training suit." said Emma."Where is this training suit?" said Tauros."In the bag." said Emma.

The Aura Pokemon then opened the bag and looked for the suit."What does it look like?" said Lucario."It is a hoodie and sweat pants." said Emma.He then threw it to the freezing girl as she walked toward the forest to change.

Emma came out with her wearing the hoodie and sweatpants." So how do I look?" said Emma.The two Pokemon said,"Fine." Emma jumped onto the bull and she said," So how are we going to get Civil City?"."I can trace your group's aura and I told Tauros where he needs to go to get to the city." said Lucario." K.Return Lucario!" said Emma.

She then return the Aura Pokemon as she said,"Off we go Tauros!"."You better hold on Emma." said Tauros.She then grabbed on the bulls horn as the Wild Bull went off.

The Bull stopped right in front of the Pokemon Center as Emma barfed." Sorry Emma.Guess I went too fast." said Tauros.She then got off the Wild Bull Pokemon and she said," It is fine Tauros.Just a little nauseous is all.Return and take a good rest.".

As she was about to return the Pokemon,she then sensed Brock." Hello beautiful.My name is Brock and you were so cool riding that Tauros." said Brock.

She then turned around and she saw her friends.She then saw Croagunk Poison Jabbed his trainer and he walked off with the gym leader." Sorry about that miss.My name is Ash and I am on a journey with him." said Ash.

He then got close and he said," You look cute.".Emma stood back and she thought," This is so freaking weird."." So have you seen a boy who was sleeping under a tree?" said Stella." No.I am so sorry.My Tauros smelled some food and he ran." said Emma.

Tauros looked at his trainer and hebthought,"Going to make her fall in the river next time she rides me.".Emma then said," My name is Emma.".She then saw Maggie with her Mismagius." Is that the Mismagius who made me Emma?" thought Emma." So who is this?Does she know where Bob went?" said Maggie." My name is Emma and I don't know what this Bob guy looks like." said Emma." Sorry about that Emma.We are just looking for our friend who got lost in the forest.He fell asleep on a tree where we were eating lunch and then when his Pokemon woke up,he was gone.We are just worried." said Sydney." It isn't a problem.I know that there is a contest here so you ladies should get ready.I was at the contest in Roman city." said Emma.

She walked off with the Wild Bull Pokemon and Alex said," See you later then."Alex then stood there as Dawn and May took Ash, Brock, Max, Paul, Serena, and Misty to training for the contest.Alex with Hilbert as Stella, Sydney, and Ashley went looking for Bob in the Foggy Forest with Maggie." Doesn't that Emma girl look like Rose?" said Hilbert." Kinda of but how do you know what Rose looks like?" said Alex." I looked up Bob's history when I first met him and Stella.She looks just like a young Rose." said Hilbert." Do you think that could be Bob?" said Alex." Nah.I mean Bob doesn't have long girl hair plus gold earrings." said Hilbert." Okay then.I better go help the girls look for him then." said Alex." Right." said Hilbert.Hilbert then walked into the forest as Alex went looking for a girl." Where are you? I know you are here following me Maggie." thought Alex.

Emma was at that ruins as she sent out Lucario and Gallade."So that girl is Bob?" said Gallade."Yes she is.We need to find a cure before Stella finds out.We both know what is going happen then." said Lucario.

The two Pokemon then looked around for some reviving curses as Emma sat outside.She then felt her hair and she said," This is mine alright.I mean it has that feel to it.".She laid down and sjr kept thinking." What did I do to deserve this?".

She looked up and she saw Maggie with Mismagius." You are alive.Time for you to die! Shadow Ball!" said Maggie.The Magical Pokemon fired a ball as Emma dodged it." You seem to have your speed but now face this!Mega Shadow Ball!" said Maggie.

She then made a giant Shadow Balk and Emma said," I hope this works.Mega Kick!".She then jumped up and she kick the ball back.She then descended to the ground as Maggie stood there." You have the power and strength of a Pokemon.Time for you to sleep forever.Hypnosis." said Maggie.

" Stop right now Emma!" said a voice.The two girls then saw Alex with his Heatmor and he said," Okay Heatmor! Use Rock Tomb on that ghost!".The Anteater Pokemon then fired stones at the ghost as Emma said," Thank you for your help but I have this."." Right.You need me to be your prince." said Alex." You are just crazy sir.I do not need a man to save me." said Emma.

Maggie sent out her Gothitelle, Sigilyph, Hypno, Cofagrigus, and Chandelure out as Emma reached for a pokeball.She was looking for her bag as Maggie said," Look for your friends Emma?I have them alongside your Gallade and Lucario."." Dang it.I might need your help sir." said Emma." Right!Lets show this fair princess you flame Heatmor!" said Alex."Yes sir!" said Heatmor." Okay Flamethrower then Inferno!" said Alex.

The Anteater Pokemon then burned the Ghost and Psychic Pokemon as Alex said," Time to end this! Trap them with Rock Tomb!".The girl and her Pokemon were trapped as Alex grabbed Emma's bag." Thanks you Alex right?See you later." said Emma.

She then ran off into the ruins as Alex said," Now time to get rid of team Hyde's influence off you."." Not going to happen Alex." said a voice.He then saw Marco who was with Team Hyde grunts." You must be Team Hyde.Good thing I asked Professor Birch of a favor when I was in Roman City.Come on out everyone!" said Alex.

Emma was in the best spot of the ruins which is the spot where pictures of legendary Pokemon are." I made it.Good thing that Alex didn't recognize me.So where am I?" said Emma.She then saw a picture of Mewtwo, Suicune, Lugia, Rayquaza, Deoxys, Giratina, Darkrai, Victini, Xerneas, and Latias." Why is this here?" said Emma.

She then heard voices as she hid.Then she saw Cyrus and Lysandre." So this is the famous Ryoku ruins?" said Cyrus.He then had people examine the ruins as Emma hid." So where did that girl go? She looks like that one boy who stop our plans before." said Lysandre." She must have ran off because women get scared easily." said Cyrus." So where are the legendary Pokemon?We didn't invade those town and then trapped those kids in the Foggy Forest for a reason." said Lysandre." I did.Next stop is Mount Poly." said Cyrus.

They left as Emma said," Wait.They trapped them in the forest where Bob is supposed to be.".She then found a rock and she touched it with her hand.

Alex was tied up and he was being punched by grunts as Maggie said," Look like I got my revenge on you after all this time."." You will lose.Bob will stop you." said Alex." That guy will stop once he gets out of the forest." said Maggie." Sorry but time for you to face my secret surprise.Now Heatmor!" said Alex.

He then burned everything to a crisp around him and he freed the Pokemon." Okay now everyone charge." said Alex.The Pokemon then attacked the grunts as they ran off and Alex was free thanks to Heatmor." Thanks now lets go get our friends!" said Alex.He then return the rest of the Pokemon as he and his Anteater Pokemon ran into the forest.

Emma then came out and then she said," Probably just made myself even more of a girl.".She then looked around." Alex must have gotten rid of team Hyde." said Emma.She then walked toward the Pokemon Center and she looked inside.

She then saw a girl sitting there all alone.She enter the center and she said," You all right?And where is Everyone?".The girl then thought," Your name wouldn't happen to be Bob?"." You must be a Pokemon and a legendary one at that but right now I am Emma thanks to a girl's Mismagius." said Emma." I can help you.You just need to link your mind with mine." said Latias." Sure if I can get rid of these things.I would be more happier than a kid getting his first Pokemon and starting his journey." said Emma.

The two bonded as Emma went back to Bob." Yes!Thank you Latias!" said Bob.He then hugged the Eon Pokemon and the Pokemon said," You seem worried about your girlfriend."."Yeah I am but Alex went off with his Heatmor to save them." said Bob." Let me join you.I want you to help me save my brother.He was kidnap by the man called Marco.He captured him after saving me." said Latias." Yeah.Lets go." said Bob.

They walked out of the Pokemon Center and they saw Z, Meowth, and Tyro." Z, Meowth, and Tyro?!Where were you?" said Bob." Looking for you in that forest.You can hide well." said Z." So who is that girl with you?Did you leave Stella?" said Meowth.

Bob then turned around and he saw Emma aka Latias." This is actually the legendary Pokemon Latias.You can show yourself to them.They are my Pokemon." said Bob.She then revert back to her Pokemon form and she said,"It is a honor to meet my traveling partners till we stop Team Hyde."." My name is Tyro.Can I ride you?" said Tyro." After we stop Team Hyde and save our friend." said Bob.

Alex then was captured by a man who looks like a women." You are a pain in Team Hyde's side you know that." said the man/woman." Right Saturn and you are a pain in my side." said Alex.Saturn then said," Do you want me to hurt your friends?".He then had his Toxicroak use screech on them." Bob will stop you." said Serena." Right.He is busy with the troublesome mall because he is a..." said Saturn." Not going to let you that finished that.Latias use Psychic!"said a voice.

The Eon Pokemon then blasted the Toxic Mouth Pokemon into her trainer." A Latias?!What is that doing here?" said Sydney." Okay!Tyro!Aura Sphere!"said the voice.Then the trainers saw the Scuffle Pokemon and he blasted some Golems away." Isn't that Bob's Tyrogue?" said Paul." You called?" said the voice.

Bob then stood there with Z and Meowth." Bob!You are alive." said the group." You can't kill me that easy.Z and Meowth free them and then Latias hold Saturn and that toad with psychic!" said Bob.

The Tricky Fox Pokemon and the Scratch Cat Pokemon freed the group as Bob said," So Saturn?What is Team Hyde planning at Mount Poly?And where is that?"." I will never spill my master's location to you!" said Saturn." Okay.Z now!" said Bob.

She then became Cyrus and she said," So where is Mount Poly Saturn?"." Near the Pokemon League.We are heading there on the day of the Pokemon League and then we are going to use all of the legendary Pokemon to destroy Arthur." said Saturn." Okay Latias knock him out." said Bob.

The Eon Pokemon then nod her head and then she knocked out the blue haired man." So Bob?Where and when do you find and befriended a Latias?" said Ash." Just a few minutes ago .Team Hyde took her brother and she is going to join me." said Bob.He then grab a Master ball and he said," Do you want to be in the pokeball?".The Pokemon nod and Bob captured her." I caught a Latias!" said Bob.

The next day,May and Dawn enter the Civil Town contest and they won.The group was leaving for Coral City where the next gym is plus a mega mall and a amazing beach.Bob was ready to leave when Latias came out of her pokeball." So what do you need Latias?" said Bob.Shesat on the bed and she said," You made Stella look for you in Foggy Forest." said Latias." I know that but Maggie made me Emma." said Bob."So you going to Stella about you being a girl?"said Latias." Yeah.Can you get her for me?' said Bob." Yes Bob." said Latias.

Stella walked into the room as she said," Latias told me that you want to talk."." Yeah.You know that girl Emma?" said Bob." Yeah.She was very pretty." said Stella." Hey you are looking at her." said Bob." You were Emma?You were so freaking cute." said Stella." Thanks I think.Guess my sister plus my mom give me the ability to be a beautiful girl." said Bob." So have you decided on a swimsuit for Coral City?" said Stella." I was going to go with my black and white trunks.Why do you ask?" said Bob." We have to get Emma a swimsuit too." said Stella." But I am Emma and I don't want to be a girl every again." said Bob." Please for me." said Stella.She did her puppy eyes and Bob said," Okay but you have to find a way to make me Emma again."." Deal." said Stella.

Tyro said," Next time,Bob meets the Coral city gym leader and learns the way of the beach."                   

No comments:

Post a Comment