Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Bob's Adventure in Ryoku part 9 The way of Coral City

Bob was stuck in the mall with his girlfriend.She was buying a new bikini and Bob was bored.He was throwing a ball at the floor when he heard his name.

He walked toward the back and he saw his girlfriend.She was wearing a black and red Bikini and Bob's face went red." So how do I look?" said Stella." Amazing." said Bob.She then hugged him as she said," So where are the others?I thought I saw Ash being dragged in here along with Paul and Max."."They went to go some beach stuff thanks to someone burning them." said Bob." Alex said that he was sorry." said Stella." I know but seeing him in pain is hilarious." said Bob." So where did you put him?" said Stella.

Bob was at the cashier paying for the swimsuit as he said to Stella," In his room at the Pokemon center along with Brock.Let just say that Emma was pissed at him hitting on her.".She then grab him and she said," You can be a real bitch sometimes."." I know." said Bob.

Meanwhile,Latias was a girl with brown hair as she was with Z at the Pokemon Center who were the two were playing cards in front of the room where Alex and Brock were."So what legendary are Bob going to meet?Kingler?" said Z." Go fish.He is probably going to meet all the legendary from the ruins. Seaking?" said Latias.

Z then handed her a Seaking card and Z pouted."Can't believe I lost.Guess we better let out Alex and Brock then." said Z.Z then opened the door as Alex ran out of there along with Brock."Maybe we shouldn't have done that." said Latias." My words exactly." said Z.

Paul was sitting outside with Max." So do all four girls like Ash?" said Paul." Yep.It is quite funny how dense Ash can be.I mean I would notice if four girls were hitting on me." said Max."You will never understand girls Max." said Paul." My sister is May.I understand women." said Max.

" I have to give you that so didn't you notice that Emma and Bob look alike?" said Paul." People look alike.So?" said Max." Just saying that Emma and Bob could be twins." said Paul." That just sounds weird." said Max."Yeah.It does." said Paul.

"You like Dawn?"said Max." Yeah.Is it obvious?" said Paul." It is pretty freaking obvious man." said Max." Makes sense I think I start to like her after she left Ash and sjr started contest in Hoenn as I challenge the league.Your dad was very hard.His Slaking is different from other Slakings." said Paul." You faced my dad? Did you win?" said Max." Yep but he put up a great fight." said Paul.

Bob stood there with Stella and he said," What are you talking about?"." Nothing important." said Paul." Seems important because you just admitted your love of Dawn." said Stella.

His face went red as Dawn called Stella and Bob in to the shop.Bob then started to laugh at the Mouse Pokemon who look like a clown." Too funny." said Bob.He was then shocked as Stella said," So why is Pikachu dressed like a clown?"." Because we want to make senor grumpy out there to laugh." said Dawn." You mean Paul right?" said Bob." Yeah Paul." said Dawn.

Bob then smiled as he said," So where are the others girls?I think Z and Latias let Brock and Alex out of their cage."." We are almost ready Bob.Can you get Ash ready?" said Dawn." I thought you ladies would want to be with him because you don't want me stealing him." said Bob." Just get going or I will Pikachu use Thunder on you." said Dawn.The boy then scurried off as Stella stood there.

He was looking for Ash in the beach themed store and he saw Ash looking at a Rhyhorn racer poster." Ash!" said Bob.He turned around out of his daze and he said," What is wrong Bob?"." Nothing much.We are about to go to the beach soon." said Bob." K." said Ash." So do you like Rhyhorn racing?" said Bob." Yeah.I love it." said Ash." You do know the daughter of a famous racer very well." said Bob." You mean Serena?" said Ash." Yes." said Bob." Oh yeah.I better talk to her." said Ash.He then ran off as Bob said," I maybe shouldn't have done that but who cares time to have some fun in the sun!"

Bob was at the beach in his black and white trunks waiting for his friends.He then saw Tyro." You want to get some training for the gym?" said Bob."Sorry but I was going to practice my swimming with Swampert. Do you mind if I borrow him?" said Tyro." Go nuts. If you weren't my Pokemon you would be feel my Focus Punch." said Bob.

Tyro grab the Mud Fish Pokemon's ball and he ran toward the ocean." Great.I have no one to train with.What am I going to do?" said Bob." You could have some fun with us." said Misty.

She stood there with a Master Ball volleyball." Nah.O ain't really a volleyball person." said Bob.He then was hit the ball as he said," Okay.You are going down redhead!"." Bring it." said Misty.

The two played an intense game of volleyball as the rest of the group watched with horror." Bob is perfect." said May." Is there any thing he can do?I mean he can cook, doesn't mind shopping, does gyms and contest, can befriends legends, and can talk to his Pokemon." said Ashley."I have known Bob since he was five and I can't think of a single thing." said Z.

Bob then said,"I won."." You totally cheated Bob.I mean you call every shot of yours 2 points." said Misty." Right and I totally use my water Pokemon to cheat." said Bob.The two argue as Brock said," You two calm down.Lets just say that you both won."." But where is the fun in beating my opponent?" said the two." You know what lets just have fun and no volleyball." said Alex.He then grabbed the ball and he placed it down." Okay since we got rid of the ball lets have some fun."
 said Hilbert.

Bob then grab a surfboard and he saw Swampert helping Tyro swim." Okay Swamp old pal.Surf!" said Bob.The Mud Fish Pokemon then made a wave as Bob started to surf.

He was doing tricks and then fell into the water as someone made him fall in due to a Shadow Ball.He then got out of the water and saw a blond girl in a blue bikini training her male Frillish." Are you okay?" said the girl." Fine.Just got water in my ears." said Bob.

He then got out of the water and he said," So are you training for the Coral city gym?That Shadow Ball was pretty strong like extreme strong to break my Swampert's Surf."." This is Frillish and my name is Summer.My brother wants me to train this Frilliish for a battle of his but he just hates me and he doesn't listen to me at all." said Summer." Let me help. My friends consider me half Pokemon." said Bob.

He stood next to the Frillish and said," So why do you not like Summer here?"."She is hitting on me and while I appreciated it.She isn't my type." said Frillish." He says that you are hitting on him." said Bob." Tell him that is it how I train my Pokemon.I never use a male before so I am sorry for hitting on you Frillish." said Summer." She says that she is sorry." said Bob."I accept your apology but I want to meet your brother that you are training me for." said Frillish." He want to meet your brother.I kinda want to as well." said Bob." He is busy.Battling trainers is quite busy." said Summer." Summer!How is Frillish doing?" said a voice.

Bob then saw a man with the same blond hair as Summer." You must be my sister's boyfriend.My name is Finn.I am the Coral City Gym leader." said Finn.

Summer's face went red as she said," He isn't my boyfriend."." And what is your name?Guess my sister didn't ask you your name.She is forgetful like that." said Finn." The name is Bob." said Bob." Your sister wouldn't happen to be Rose?" said Finn." Yes and how do you know her?" said Bob." I met her once when she was at the gym.She is a really sweet girl." said Finn." Do you like her or something because Pixie was a picture of her in her gym and that is creepy?" said Bob.

The two siblings then looked at the boy and Finn said," You here to challenge the Coral city gym?"." Yep and I going to win man." said Bob." Not many people was beaten my brother and his water type even some electric and grass types can't even get close to his Pokemon to land a attack." said Summer." Summer.You are way too nice.I mess up on challengers all the time." said Finn." You are the best water type gym leader ever!" said Summer.

Bob then sensed Misty and he said," Do you mind saying that again but louder?"." Oh sure.My big brother Finn is the best water gym leader ever." said Summer." What!" said Misty.

She then walked up to the Finn and she said,"Listen Finn.My name is Misty and I challenge you to a Pokemon Battle right now!"." Sorry but I am off the clock." said Finn.He then started to walk off  as Summer said," Please brother.".He then looked at his sister and he said," Okay sure.I will battle you.Since you are a fellow gym leader like me.I will bring my A-game.".

He then walked toward the gym and he said," We shall battle at the beach's main stage.".Summer followed him as Misty said,"So where would that be?"." Sometimes." said Bob.He rolled his eyes and he walked off.

Bob was with Hilbert, Paul, Alex, and Max at the battle stage." So you made Misty provoke the gym leader just to get revenge on her for her winning a simple game of volleyball?" said Hilbert." Yep." said Bob." You could be an evil dictator sometimes with that mind of yours." said Max." He is a clever strategist for battles.He can plan a battle with you without even knowing his Pokemon." said Alex." So can he battle me while blindfold?" said Paul." Yep.I am just that good." said Bob.

He then saw Misty with the other girls of their little group." So what do you think they are talking about?" said Hilbert." Probably Ash." said Paul." Or maybe cheering on Misty not like so one I know." said Alex.He then looked at Bob and he said," I am going to cheer for Finn."." What I have learned about the gym leaders over time is that Finn is going to use Kalos, Hoenn, and Unova water types and Misty will use Kanto,Johto,and Sinnoh water types.Finn is going to win due to the more diversity of the three regions water types." said Bob." Is he right Max?" said the three men." Correct but sometimes types doesn't matter in a battle.Am I right Bob?" said Max." Yeah but I have faith in a person chosen by my father to be a gym leader more than a sister of three models." said Bob.

Finn and Summer then walked up to Bob who was standing in the middle of the field." So you are the ref?" said Finn." Yep.I learned how to be a fair and honest judge." said Bob.

Finn went to the right as Misty went to the left.Summer was watching the battle from her brother side as Bob said," Welcome to the battle of water.Each gym leader will be able to use three Pokemon.Winner is who takes out two Pokemon on the other side.If you use a Pokemon that can't survive outside of water press the button behind here to activate the water surrounding.Please send out your first Pokemon!".

Misty then pressed the button and she said," Go Kingdra!".She sent out the Dragon Pokemon as Finn said," Okay lets go Crawdaunt!". The Rogue Pokemon came out and then he punched the ground." Okay Kingdra vs Crawdaunt!Begin!" said Bob.

" Dragon Pulse!" said Misty." Dodge it and then use Guillotine!" said Finn." Dodge it by swimming." said Misty." Swim after it!" said Finn.The two Pokemon were swimming when Finn yelled," Okay now use Rock Slide!".The Dragon Pokemon was trapped as Finn said," Hyper Beam then Guillotine!".

The Rogue Pokemon then blasted the Dragon Pokemon and knock it out.It came out of the water and Kingdra was out cold." Winner Crawdaunt." said Bob.

She then return the Dragon Pokemon and she said," You were great.Go Togekiss!".The Jubilee Pokemon then did a great pose." A graceful flying type?Okay I see.Return old friend." said Finn.

He then return the Rogue Pokemon and pressed the button." Okay go Carracosta!" said Finn.The Prototurtle Pokemon came out and he hid in the water." Okay Togekiss vs Carracosta!Begin!" said Bob.

" Aura Sphere!" said Misty." Dive underwater and then Hydro Pump!" said Finn.The turtle then swim underwater and then he fired a huge blast of water on the bird." Okay now use Aqua Tail into the water!" said Finn.The turtle then swam up and he made the bird make a splash." Now Rock Slide!" said Finn.

The Jubilee Pokemon then was trapped under water and Misty said," You can do it Togekiss!".The bird came out of the water and Misty said," Ice Beam then Hyper Beam."

The turtle was knocked out due to the Ice and Hyper Beam." Return Carra.You are doing well but you just lost!Go Barbaracle!" said Finn.He then sent out the Collective Pokemon and then Finn said," This was my first Pokemon so this won't be easy."." Return Togekiss.Go Psyduck!" said Misty.She sent out the Duck Pokemon." Okay then.Psyduck vs Barbaracle!Begin!" said Bob.

" Shell Smash!" said Finn." Hydro Pump then Psychic." said Misty.The Duck Pokemon then blasted the water at the Collective Pokemon into the water." Psyduck never loses.So I win." said Misty.

Then the Collective Pokemon came out of the water and Finn said," Don't doubt me and Barbaracle Misty.Okay lets win this.Stone Edge then Skull Bash!".The Pokemon then knocked the Duck Pokemon into the water and the psychic type fainted." Winner Finn." said Bob.

Misty then return the Duck Pokemon and Finn said," You trained your water types well.You deserve your gym leader status."." Thanks and you do as well." said Misty.The two then shook hands as Ash said," Lets have a cook out."." Why?" said Bob." Because you love food." said Brock." That is so true.I'm in." said Bob." Do you mind if we join you guys?Finn usually makes me eat at this bar near the gym." said Summer." They got great chili fries there okay." said Finn.

The Collective Pokemon sighed at his master and he said,"He is in Robert if you can make chili fries."." Yep I can make some chili fries." said Bob." Sweet I am in." said Finn." But first me and Brock will need some ingredients like some potatoes, drinks, and other stuff so everyone split up and get the stuff on this list." said Bob.He then wrote the list and he handed it to Hilbert.

Ash, Serena, and Stella were working in a group to get some berries for the cook out." So what berries do we need Stella?" said Ash." We need the berries on this list Ash." said Stella.

She then handed the list to Ash who then said," Got ya Stella.I shall be right back.".He then ran off as the two girls stood there and Stella said," So why do you like this guy again?"." He is really sweet to his Pokemon.He always cares about friends more than himself.That is a quality that you can't find in people these days." said Serena." Bob does that with his Pokemon.He treats them like his family." said Stella." Does he know what Rhyhorn racing is?" said Serena." Yeah.He watches them whenever he gets a chance." said Bob." Serious?Not many people know about it.Has he ever compete in one before?" said Serena." He did when we visiting Kalos.He didn't do so good." said Stella.

Serena then saw Ash carrying bags of berries and she sent out her Chesnaught to help the boy." Thanks Chesnaught.So I found all the berries." said Ash." How do you do that so quickly?" said Serena." I got a eye for spotting berries maybe due to my traveling." said Ash.

He then fell down and Stella said," You going to be alright?"." Yep.Just a little tired." said Ash.He then fell asleep and Stella sent out her Slowking to pick up the sleeping trainer." Did he do this as a kid?" said Stella." Yep except when It comes to Pokemon." said Serena.

Dawn, Paul, May, Misty, and Max were in the getting potatoes, carrots, veggies, and chicken group." Okay so we should go in teams of two to get the stuff." said Paul." Awesome idea Paul.So it will be me and Misty getting carrots and veggies." said May."Okay." said Misty.

The two walked off as Dawn said," So it will be me, Paul, and Max will be getting the potatoes and chicken then."." Okay.Since getting bags of potatoes is so easy.I will let you two get the chicken." said Max.

He then ran off as Paul cursed his name under his breath." So do you not like me Paul?" said Dawn." No.I am just not a big fan of chicken is all troublesome." said Paul." And there is another thing?You can't call me by my name.You call Ash his name, you call Brock his name, but not me.Do you hate me?" said Dawn." No way Dane." said Paul." You almost said my name!Dane is close enough.Lets get the chicken already." said Dawn.She then grabbed the boy as he said quietly under her breath," Why does Arceus hate me?Why did Luvdisc make me love her?".

Hilbert, Sydney, Alex, Ashley, and Summer were going to get the stuff for chili fries, stuff for burgers, and some stuff for pasta." So why does your brother like chili fries?Doesn't a surfer like him like salad and veggie burgers?" said Ashley." No.He is actually the opposite of that stereotype.He enjoys meat along with chili fries." said Summer." So how did your brother became the Coral City Gym leader?He doesn't seem like the gym leader type.Bob usually hate people like that." said Alex." He want to be his home town gym leader after he saw the Legendary Water type Pokemon when we were in Hoenn.He then fell in love with battling and he tried his best to past the gym leader test.He just recently became a gym leader because of Bob's father.He looks up to the entire family due their expertise in batting and coordinating.So meeting Bob is a dream coming true." said Summer." Yeah Bob and his family are all powerful people." said Sydney.

"Indeed.I have seen Bob in a battle.He really makes you feel like you are in a battle of legends." said Hilbert." I can't wait for him and my brother to battle." said Summer.

She then blushed as Ashley thought," Does she like Bob?"." You all right Ashley?You seem deep in thought." said Alex." Oh nothing just thinking about the cook out." said Ashley.She then looked at the girl with the blond hair and she said," Stella.You better watch out for her.".

After the three groups came back,Bob and Brock were cooking like chefs." Those chili fires smell amazing." said Finn.Then a light came out of Bob's bag.It was the Shadow Pokemon but it was shiny."Smells amazing.Bob's fries are the best ever made." said Gengar." Bob has a shiny Gengar?" said Summer." Yep.He met him outside a favorite french fries place.They became great friends due to their love for food." said Stella.Bob then said," Yep.Me and Gengar love anything made with potatoes.".The Shadow Pokemon then smiled as it stared with love eyes at the food." Okay we are done.Lets eat!" yelled Brock.

The gang ate as Bob, Gengar, and Finn devored the chili fries." He is the same guy I knew since I was 6." said Stella.Then Bob then finished his portion which was 10 times the normal amount as he saw his Meowth, Z, Latias disguised as a girl who looked a model, Tyro, and Swampert came toward their trainer." We missed dinner!" said Meowth." You have a talking Meowth!" said Finn." Plus a talking Tyrogue and Zoura.I am just that good." said Bob."Yep and this is Latias." said Tyro.

The girl then nod her head and she said in her psychic voice,"It is a honor to meet friends of master Bob."." That is so good.I really want to battle you." said Finn." Me too.You remind me of me." said Bob." Is that a good thing?" said Z." Yes.It is because I have the power of awesome battling and great cooking." said Bob." This is some great food." said Finn.

He patted his stomach and he said," This is way better than anything that Summer could make."He then fell out of his chair thanks to Summer grabbing his chair." Maybe you should make dinner sometimes then if you don't like my cooking." said Summer." I would but me after a hard days work makes me quite lazy." said Finn." We both work at the gym." said Summer." But I have to battle people and me and my Pokemon get tired." said Finn.

The two siblings then argue as Ash said," Look fireworks.".Then fireworks went up as the group was happy.Stella then kissed her boyfriend.Summer looked at her and she said," Lucky girl."

Marco was watching Bob and then he said," Guess that kid is going to be a pain in my side even longer thanks to his relationship with that legend.Better figure how to change him and his friends plus the other thorns in Team Hyde gone.".

He then started to walk off as he saw Maggie with Mismagius." What do you want Maggie?I already released you from your hypnosis.I thought you would to stay away from me." said Marco." I want to join Team Hyde." said Maggie." Why should I let you join the best evil team ever?" said Marco." I want to join so I can beat my rival Ashley." said Maggie." Do you like this Alex boy?" said Marco.

Her face went red as she said," Yes but Ashley is getting in my way." said Maggie." Don't worry Maggie.I will help you if you follow my every demand." said Marco.He then handed her a contract." Deal! Just make Alex love me!" said Maggie.She signed the contract and Marco said,"Welcome to team Hyde!"

Maggie then walked toward Alex as she said," Alex.Can we talk?".Alex looked at the girl and he said," What are you doing here Maggie?"." I want to apologize for my earlier behaviors.I know that I made you mad but please forgive." said Maggie.

She then bowed as Alex said," I forgive you.So what do you want?"." I want to travel with you guys." said Maggie." Sorry but we already have enough women traveling with us." said Alex." Alex.You know that we always accept anyone." said Bob.

He stood there and he said," My name is Bob and welcome to our little party of friends."He then held out his hand and Maggie said," It is a honor to be traveling with the powerful Bob.".Bob then said," I love that word.".

Bob walked off as Alex said," Bob may trust you but I will keep an eye on you.".He then walked off as Maggie said," I promise that I will be a good girl.".She had her fingers crossed as Alex walked off."Don't worry your pretty head Alex.I won't be aiming for you just your dumb friend Bob.My magic will make him into a weak person." said Maggie.She then gave a thumbs up at Marco.

Meowth said," Next time,Bob fights Finn and Maggie is doing some evil stuff for Team Hyde.Sounds like pure awesomeness."                           

No comments:

Post a Comment