Thursday, November 14, 2013

Bob's Adventure in Ryoku part 2 The party and the learning of Ryoku

Bob's Pokemon will have nicknames like Sceptile as Tile.The anime's characters Pokemon don't have genders but I will decide their genders my opinion.Bob will have the power to talk to Pokemon.

Bob was having a eat-off with May's Munchlax and Ash's Snorlax." I can't believe he is doing this right now." said Tracey." He wanted to do this Tracey.It was his birthday wish." said Alex." Yeah but this is just unethical." said Brock. 

Brock,Tracey and Alex were watching this competition while the 6 scientists were working on Bob, Stella, Alex, Ash, May, Dawn, Serena, Ashley, and Max's Pokedexs to be updated for Ryoku.Bob told them about the group about the region and the group joined him on his journey which is starting tomorrow." Okay. All of you are ready.So ready set go!" said Brock.

The three ate the food likes pigs.Food was flying as Alex said," This is kinda of gross."." You should see Ash and May eat.It was frighting." said Brock." Got to agree with you.So do you know if Gary is coming to visit his grandpa?" said Tracey. "You want to hit on Misty without Gary around don't you?" said Alex.

His face went red and Brock said," Tracey and Misty? MCan't see it.".Tracey then saw Bob with a toothpick." You finished Bob?" said Tracey." Yep and I beat my foes so well." said Bob.Alex then counted the plates between the three and he said," Bob won by three plates. So I guess you went the fast eater award?".

Bob then fell out of his chair as the Sleeping Pokemon and the Big Eater Pokemon laughed." Guess I won." said Bob.He then saw three pairs of shoes." So why is he on the floor?" said the one on the left." Oh hey Cilan,Iris,and Gary.It is so good to see you." said Tracey."You too Tracey.So where is Misty?" said Gary.

The two made fires around them as the Dragon Master and Connoisseur looked at them." So where is the Cerulean Gym? I heard from Ash about her Psyduck.It is quite strong according to him." said Cilan." So do you know of our little game?" said Brock." What game?" said Iris." Ash has four girls trying to get his attention.So we have a bet to see which girl will Ash take out as his girlfriend?" said Brock." I am so in." said Iris." Does Ash know about this?" said Cilan." Not a clue.He is the dense boy.So you in Cilan?" said Alex." I guess." said Cilan." I am off to go find Stella.See you guys later.Belly roll." said Bob.He rolled off as the four said," How?"

Bob had sent his Sceptile, Swampert, Gallade, Heliolisk, Flygon, and Krookodile into the backyard.Sceptile went to go relax in a great spot,Swampert went swimming,Gallade was training, Krookodile and Heliolisk were playing tag, and Flygon was flying.

Sceptile was relaxing by the trees when he saw Ash's Sceptile."Hey Tile.So can I ask you something?" said Sceptile." What is it Sceptile?I has just in a battle with those Team Rocket's grunts.I can't believe that Bob made me fighting those excuse for trainers." said Tile." So who do you think Ash will choose?" said Sceptile."  I know you want him to choose May. " said Tile." Why would I want that?I mean Ash can choose who ever he wants.Love is a free choice." said Sceptile."  Everyone on Bob's team knows that you like May's Blaziken.Just tell her that you like her already." said Tile." I want to but you know Ash.What if he choose Serena,Dawn,or Misty?I won't see her that often due to Ash dating a different girl. said Sceptile." Try to make Ash fall in love with May by using your surrounds." said Tile." You are right Tile.I will be off.Have fun relaxing." said Sceptile.He walked off as Tile continue to relax.

Swampert came out of the water and he saw Tile relaxing."Better start to leave before he wakes up." said Swampert. "What do you want fish?I want to start relaxing before one of Bob's friends bother me with my nap." said Tile."  Nothing.Just finished my swim.So what do you mean by Bob's friends?" said Swampert."  Ash's Sceptile asked me for relationship advice with May's Blaziken.He went off looking for that Blaziken.So how do you think Bob is going with on his journey?" said Tile. "Bob will be look for his father and mother due to the fact that they left him.So Bob will be sending his best to battle his father." said Swampert."So everyone?" said Tile."Yep." said Swampert.

Meowth was in the trees.He was looking at Z who was playing tag with some of the Pokemon.Meowth had gained a crush on the fox during his journey through three regions.

Meowth then fell out of the tree thanks to a Earthquake.He hit his head on the ground and he heard," Meowth!".He looked up and saw Z." You all right Meowth?" said Z.She was really close to him as he said," Fine.Just a scratch.".His face went red as he climbed back up the tree.Meowth felt his face and it was on fire.He then laid back and relax.Meowth thought," Do I like Z?I mean we have a lot in common."

Bob found Stella who was with Ashley." Did you win the eat-off?"said Ashley." Yep.I beat those two Pokemon so badly." said Bob.He then pat his belly and Stella said," I knew you could do."." Thanks so Cilan,Gary,and Iris are here." said Bob." So do you know if they are on Team Misty, Dawn, May, and Serena?" said Ashley." I don't know.Brock and Alex are figuring out that right now." said Bob." So do you know if Alex likes Ashley?" said Stella." No clue.Alex is always so mysterious." said Bob." Makes sense.I mean you known the guy since?" said Ashley." Since I started to live in Hoenn. So 6 years today." said Bob.

Pikachu was hiding behind Bob's Krookodile.Krookodile looked behind and he said," What are you doing behind me mouse thing?"."Playing hide and seek.I am hiding from Glaceon and Buneary." said Pikachu."I see.Go hide in those bushes over there." said Krook."Thanks Krook." said Pikachu.

The mouse scurried off as Krook was resting.He then felt a ear on his foot.He opened his eyes and he saw the bunny and ice thing."Do you know where Pikachu is mister Krookodile?" said Buneary." He was asleep bunny.I don't think he saw anything." said Glaceon. "Easy ladies.You aren't just looking in the right spot." said Krook." What do you mean Krook?" said the ladies."Try to look in the forest for your mouse friend." said Krook.He then pointed toward the bushes and they found Pikachu sneaking away.

He then was relaxing when he opened his eyes.He then stretched his muscles and he saw Heliolisk standing there." Is Bob in mortal danger?You know don't bother me during my relaxing period is means bad news." said Krook." This is news on the bet.We have a different change in the odds for our leading ladies.I mean you are the person who is managed this right?" said Heliolisk. "Okay so what changed lizard?" said Krook."So all the odds added up for Misty are 20%,Dawn are 25%,Serena are 10%,and May are 45%.Strangely May is in the lead but the battle will change things." said Heliolisk."What battle?" said Krook." May's Blaziken, Misty's Gyarados, Dawn's Piplup, and Serena's Chesnaught are having a battle.Winner makes the other three Pokemon stop help their master with getting Ash." said Heliolisk." Where is it?" said Krook.The two went off toward the battle ground.

Bob was walking though the forest and he was looking for the Pokemon.They were about to start to planing for Ryoku and they need their Pokemon.He then found his Z's tail and he grab it." Who did that?Bob!What are you doing here Bob?!" said Z." Looking for the Pokemon.What is going on here?" said Bob.

He then saw Misty's Gyarados in the water, May's Blaziken standing there punching the air for practice, Dawn's      Piplup was standing there,nand Serena's Chesnaught was standing there with a angry look." Z.Tell me what is going on now!" yelled Bob." Calm down Bobby." said Meowth." What is going on Meowth?" said Bob." Listen you know about the contest between the four girls right?So these four want to battle to make the others stop and help their master." said Meowth." Makes sense but can't you ladies and one guy do this later?" said Bob.

They looked at him and then said,"No! We want to settle this now!". Bob then put his hands above his face and he said," Okay.Just hurry okay.".

Bob then walked back with all the Pokemon." That took longer than I thought.Thank you for Brock's Blissey." said Bob.He then found his friends and Gary said," Took you long enough."." You made look for every single Pokemon!It is going to take me a long time!" yelled Bob.

The group then sweat dropped as Alex said," Since everyone is finally here.Bob tell about Ryoku already.".Bob then sat down and he said," From what I heard from my folks.The Region has no new Pokemon,contest and gym leaders plus all sorts of other fun stuff,and all the cities,towns,and important stuff are important to the Region's history."." That sounds Awesome! I am so going!" said Ash." Me too." said the four girls."So who is joining us on our Journey in Ryoku?" said Bob." Sorry but me and Tracey got to help Professor Oak with some stuff in Ryoku.We will be seeing you.Later Misty." said Gary.

He then grab the Pokemon Watcher and he dragged him off as Tracey's Pokemon followed." Okay then." said Stella." So I think I got a basic idea on who is coming. May, Dawn, Stella, and Ashley will be going for the contests,Ash,Alex,maybe Max,and me will be going for the gyms, and Brock for the girls." said Bob." You forgot Cilan and Iris." said May." I know that but Cilan and Iris are going to go to Ryoku but not with us.Am I correct?" said Bob." Yeah.I like traveling with Ash but I know a friend who is in the Ryoku region who is a Dragon Master and he is going to travel with us." said Iris." We will see you around then?" said Max." Yep." said Cilan.

The two walked off and Bob said," Okay everyone one ready for the journey?I am leaving for Viridian City tomorrow.".

Bob then picked his Alakazam, Steelix, Manectric, Floatzel, Sawk, and Florges. His Meowth,Z,Tyro,and Swampert are going to be outside with him." Is that a Pokemon from Kalos Bob?" said Max." Shr is so cute.Do you use her in contests?" said the two Coordinator." Not really.I would like to try though." said Bob.

Ash picked Pikachu, Charizard, Donphan, Sceptile, Staraptor, and Leavanny.Alex picked his Pidgeot, Quagsire, Aggron, Skuntank, Heatmor, and Trevenant." You went to Kalos as well Alex." said Brock." Yep Bob beat me in a battle though." said Alex.May picked her Blaziken, Munchlax, Venusaur, Wartortle, and Glaceon. Dawn picked her Piplup, Buneary, Pachirisu, Mamoswine, Quilava, and Togekiss.Max picked his Breloom, Mightyena, Banette, Gallade, Slaking, and Sceptile." So Serena? What Pokemon are you going to pick?I mean you just finished Kalos along with Bob and Alex." said Ash." I will show you." said Serena.

She picked her Chesnaught, Meowstic, Clefable, Vaporeon, Absol, and Altaria." These are so cool!" said Ash.Ash went crazy as Misty and Brock need to get to their gym to get their Pokemon but Brock was none and Misty only was Gyarados. Ashley picked her Starmie, Steelix, Gardevior, Roserade, Reuniculus, and Slurpuff." So Stella what are you going to go with?Any Pokemon will be great I just know it." said Bob." Let me show you them." said Stella.

She then picked her Blaziken, Shiny Ninetails, Granbull, Weavile, Excadrill,and Maractus." Awesome choice Stella." said Bob." Yeah.Where did you even get your Ninetails?" said Brock." A good friend of mine.She was my role model." said Stella." Everyone ready?" said Bob." Yeah." said the eight." Off to Viridan City then!" said Bob." Tomorrow.You will get lost on you way there." said Brock." Okay fine.So where is dinner?" said Bob." Was your party enough for your 14 stomachs ?" said May." Me and my one stomach can eat any amount of food that we won't." said Bob.He then was feed mountains of food by Mrs.Ketchum." Is this enough for you and your stomach?" said Delia." Can't answer.Must eat!" said Bob.

The next day, Bob was waiting at the exit to the north of Pallet Town." Where is everyone?" said Bob.He was next to his Swampert who said,"They must be heavy sleepers Bob.Do you want me to go wake them?"."No.They would be pissed.Lets wait a little long." said Bob.

He stood there and looked at his watch.It was 9:59 A.M."So when are they supposed to be here?" said Swampert." 10:00 A.M. I told Mrs.Ketchum to wake them up by then.I had a vision that this would happened." said Bob.

He then saw Tyro, Meowth, Z, Alex, Stella, and Ashley." Sorry we are late Bob.I got distracted by the TV." said Tyro." I thought I told you to be here by 10." said Bob." Bob.It is fine.We will be in Viridian City by noon if we leave here at 11.This route is very small." said Alex."I know that but I want to find my father." said Bob." Didn't you know your father when you were a child?" said Ashley." Nope.He left him alone with me when he moved to Hoenn.It is quite depressing." said Z." So where are the twerps?" said Meowth." They are getting some supplies.They should be here very soon." said Stella.

They waited for a good ten minutes.Bob went to go look for them.He then found the Poke mart.It was fake.He poked the wall and he saw a cage.He found his traveling crew." Let me guess Team Rocket." said Bob.

He then opened the cage and he was hit a string shot." Don't even try it Twerp." said a woman's voice.He then sighed and he grab Alakazam's Pokeball as James and Jesse were there." Wait!You are the twerp who took Meowth from us." said James." He wanted to leave.He told us about how you said you were going to give him food but you never did." said Max." We did lied to that cat but we captured all of your twerps Pokemon." said James." Not mine. Alakazam Mega Evolve!" said Bob.  

The Psi Pokemon freed his master and turn into his mega evolution.
" Okay use Focus Blast x12 and then Psychic and fire!" said Bob.The Psi Pokemon then destroyed the cage and he sent the Rocket Members into the sky.

Bob then found his girlfriend,friends,and Pokemon waiting." Finally!What the hell took you so long?!" said Z."Jesse and James." said Bob." Are they still annoying?" said Meowth." Yep.Their rhyme got lame." said Ash." Lets get going already." said Alex." Right.We are off to Virirdian City." said Bob.

Tyro said," Next time.Bob faced a rival of Stellla in a battle contest.   

No comments:

Post a Comment