Sunday, November 17, 2013

Bob's Adventure in Ryoku part 5 The meeting of new friends and old friends.


The boat was at the port of Mono City.Bob then smelled the air." This place smells like a mixture of nature and technology." said Bob.He then found his friends getting off the boat." How can you smell the air and define it?" said Dawn." He was a really good nose and arm.He is like a Pokemon sometimes." said Z.She then stood there in her summer clothes which was a lighter shade of black." So where is Professor Redwood's lab Brock?" said Max.

Brock was looking at his Pokegear and he said," Somewhere near the park."." And where is the park?" said May.He then said," No clue."." So what are you saying is?We are lost." said Misty." Maybe Bob's super nose can find Nurse Joy." said Alex." My nose doesn't work like that.It can only smell a battle and nature." said Bob." Then lets use our Pokemon to find the Pokemon Center." said Ash.

Bob then opened his bag and Stella said," Who are you going to use?"." My strongest smeller.Go Probopass!" said Bob.The Compass Pokemon came out and Serena said," Cool.What is that?". She then pulled out her Pokedex and it said," Probopass,the evolution form of Nosepass and the Compass Pokemon.This Pokemon can exudes strong magnetism from all over.It controls three small units called Mini-Noses."." So cool.Is that your old Nosepass?" said Ash." Yep and this guy can find anything.So Probopass do you mind finding the lab?" said Meowth." Fine but I better get some delicious food after this." said Probopass." Okay.I promise I will." said Bob.

He then flew off as Meowth said," Follow that nose!". He was hit with a Zap Cannon into the water." I will get him.You guys go and call me when you get there." said Bob.He then jumped into the water after his Pokemon and his girlfriend Stella stood there." You coming Stella?" said Ashley." I will.Just going to wait for Meowth and Bob." said Stella.She ran after the group who was following the Compass Pokemon.

A Magnezone was in front of the lab.A woman walked out of the lab.She had long blond hair that was up to her neck.She was wearing a lab coat and she was wear a pink shirt under it and black pants which stuck to her leg." You are such a good assistant Magnezone." said the women.The Magnet Area Pokemon cheered as it said," Get back!"." Why Magnezone?" said the women.

Then she saw the Compass Pokemon." What is a Probapass doing here in the city?" said the women.She then saw Z and a group of teens were behind them." Is this your Probapass?" said the women.She then had her hands grabbed by the Pewter city Gym leader." My name is Brock and I am like this Probapass and I have found you." said Brock." Sorry but you aren't my type." said the women.

He then was shocked by Magnezone." Sorry about my friend there.My name is Alex and this is my friend's Probapass." said Alex." And the rest of you are?I know your friend on the floor." said the women." My name is Ash." said Ash." My name is May and this is my brother Max." said May." My name is Dawn." said Dawn." My name is Ashley." said Ashley."My name is Misty." said Misty." My name is Serena." said Serena." My name is Z." said Z." So who's Tyrogue is this?" said the women."My name is Tyro and I am Bob's trainer." said Tyro." You can talk?" said the women." Yep and also Meowth." said Tyro." So where is this Bob?I would love to meet him." said the women." He is by the ocean.His Meowth flew in the ocean and he went after him." said Z." Wait he went into the water?" said the women." Yeah why do you ask?"said Ash." Our ocean can even the strongest fire type a cold.Come on Magnezone!You kids stay here and Tyro come with me." said the women.

The Magnet Area Pokemon flew off with the Scuffle Pokemon and the girl." Was that Professor Redwood?" said May." No way.Could that be the Professor!" said Z. 

The women landed near Stella and Stella said," Who is this Tyro?"." My name is Professor Redwood or Sydney.I heard about Bob from Professor Oak." said Sydney.She then jumped off her Magnezone and she saw Bob.He was under the water still." How long was he been under there for?" said Sydney." He had been under there for 10 minutes now.Why do you ask Professor?" said Stella." Don't call me Professor.It makes me feel old.This water can freeze even the most powerful fire type." said Sydney.

Bob came out and he said," That felt good.Stella who is this?"." How are you not cold?" said Sydney.He then came out of the water with Meowth who was shaking."So is he going to be alright?He was fired in the water thanks to my Probapass's Zap Cannon." said Bob." Yeah.We have a thing at the lab for this problem." said Sydney." You must be Professor Redwood.Aren't you the youngest Professor ever?"said Bob." Yep.I am 21." said Sydney.

Meowth was under a giant heat lamp as Bob was watching.Alex was talking with Sydney who was combing her hair." So you were a Coordinator?" said Alex." Yep after I won the grand festival I decide to go in Pokemon studies.Me and Magnezone are known for being the youngest team who studies Pokemon." said Sydney." So is Meowth going to be alright?" said Bob." He will be Bob.Go see some of the Pokemon." said Sydney." I should but he fell into that water thanks to my Pokemon he is there." said Bob.

He sat down and Alex said," I will stay here with you Bob."." Thanks Alex.You are a good friend.Where is Stella?" said Bob." She went to go sign up for the contests here in Ryoku." said Sydney." I see." said Bob.He then looked at the Scratch Cat Pokemon and he said," You will be okay Meowth.I promise to stay at your side.".

Ash, Ashley, Brock, Dawn, Max, May, Misty, Serena, Stella, and Z were at the Pokemon Center.Ash and Max was signing up for the Pokemon League with Serena and Stella,Ashley,Dawn,and May were signing up for the Grand festival." Oh these contest are teams of two.Do you girls have your partners?" said the person working." Lets work together May!" said Dawn." Okay so it will be me and Dawn." said May." And you two?" said the women." Yeah." said the two other girls." Okay the first contest is Roman City.It is just north of here and also the first gym is there." said the women.

The group left there and Brock said," So what do you guys want to do now?"." I am going back to the lab to get Alex and Bob." said Stella." Wait for me Stella." said Ashley.The two girls then went toward the lab when they saw a balloon near the lab." Isn't that Team Rocket Balloon?" said Ashley." No.It doesn't have a giant R." said Stella." Oh." said Ashley.

Alex and Sydney were outside the lab." So will Meowth be alright?" said Alex." Yeah.That Meowth is a strong Pokemon.So how many Pokemon does Bob have that can talk without telekinesis?" said Sydney." Let me see.I think only Tyro and Meowth." said Alex." That Meowth can talk!" said Sydney." Yep.Bob saved him from an explosion and he took him under his wing.He became one of Bob's strong Pokemon and when they found his old owners,Meowth save Bob from an explosion.Bob and him are pretty close."said Alex.

They saw Stella and Ashley." So is Meowth alright?" said Stella." Nope.It is still asleep but he is breathing." said Sydney." That is good.So what is with that balloon?" said Stella.She then pointed toward the balloon." That is one of Arthur's Balloon." said Sydney." Who is Arthur?" said the three."He is the Champion of Ryoku." said Sydney.

Then they heard a explosion.Then Magnezone came crashing toward them." Magne!" yelled Sydney.She then ran toward the Magnet Area Pokemon and she said," Check on Bob!"." K." said Alex.He ran inside as Stella said," Wait for us Alex!".

They found Bob in some guy's arms." Bob!" said Stella." Get out of here!Call Officer Jenny!" said Bob.He then escaped the man and he rolled toward his bag.He grab a pokeball and he said," Go Lucario!".The Aura Pokemon came out and Bob said," Close Combat!".The Aura Pokemon then nod his head and he punched the man through the wall and Ashley said," Who was that?"." He is from Team Hyde.He wants to steal Sydney's Magnezone and Meowth." said Bob." I get why Magnezone but why Meowth?" said Alex." Because Alex.Team Hyde has Giovanni, Archie, Maxie, Cyrus, Ghetsis, and Lysandre as its admirals.They are the strongest villains team ever." said a man voice.

The four teens turned around and thei saw a man.He had medium size black hair,was wearing a red jacket and a gold undershirt,and green pants." Hilbert! What are you doing?" said Bob." Who is this Bob?" said Stella." Meet International Police member Hilbert.He is a 22 year old man.Bob had known him since he stopped a Team Aqua raid in Slateport city." said Alex." So you encounter Team Hyde?I see them they attacked Professor Sydney Redwood's lab here in Mono City due her research on Legendary Pokemon." said Hilbert." Legendary Pokemon!" said Bob." Yes and happy birthday Bob.I knew that you were coming to Ryoku so I was going to join you and your friends on your journey if you will take me." said Hilbert." Sure.I don't mind.The more the merrier." said Bob." Awesome.Is your Meowth okay?" said Hilbert.Meowth stop moving." No!" said Bob.

He ran inside and he felt the cat's heart beat." No! Meowth!Don't die on me!" yelled Bob." I won't Bob because me and you are partners till the very end." said Meowth.Bob smiled and he hugged the cat." Let go of me Bob!" said Meowth." Never!I am so sorry about Probopass." said Bob." It is fine Bob.Now let me go!" said Meowth.He clawed the trainer and he said," I like you Bob but I like my space."

Meanwhile at the amusement Park,Ash was playing a game with Max and Brock.It was that shooting water into the clown." Go Ash!" said the five girls." No May.Don't cheer for your little brother.No cheer for your maybe Boyfriend." said Max." What does that mean Max?" said Ash." Nothing Ash." said Brock.

Max then won the game and Brock congratulate the smart trainer." So why is my sister so convinced on this guy?I mean I thought she liked Drew." said Max." Drew is with a trainer named Lyra.They just connected on a bond better than contests." said Brock." You are Brock.Guess being a breeder is a good thing." said a voice.

The two turned around and they saw Drew.He look the same from Kanto but older." Hey Drew.You entering the contest here in Ryoku?" said Brock." Yeah.I am working with Zoey.She said she knows some girl named Dawn who travels with Ash.She is traveling with me and Lyra.We already have our first ribbon" said Drew." That is amazing Drew.I mean my sister isn't even going to get her first ribbon." said Max.

He then was punched on the head by his sister." Good to see you again Drew." said May." You too May.Still have that stubborn side to you." said Drew." What is that supposed to mean?Drew!"said May." Nothing." said Drew.She was on fire as Max grab a spray gun and he aimed it at his sister." Cool down sis." said Max.

He then ran off as his sister chased off him with a stuffed hammer." The same girl." said Drew." So where is Zoey and Lyra?" said Dawn." They went to a cafe in the city." said Drew.

Bob was sleeping in the bed at the lab.Sydney, Hilbert, Alex, Ashley, and Stella were in the main room which wasn't destroy by that team Hyde grunt who they learned his name.It was Ian." So where is Team Hyde's main base Hilbert?They hurt Magnezone and my lab.I want them to go down." said Sydney."It is hasn't been found.We can't find it.I was going to go through Ryoku but I learned of you coming here with your friends.So I decided to tag along." said Hilbert." So should we tell the rest of the group about you being an International Police agent?" said Ashley." Probably not.They will be targeted by team Hyde." said Hilbert." Right so it is me, Alex, Ashley, Meowth, and Bob who know then?" said Stella.

"Correct Stella expect for one thing." said Sydney."What?" said Alex." I am joining you guys." said Sydney." Why?" said the four." Because my lab is wrecked plus this is a great chance for some field work." said Sydney." Makes sense.Is Bob going to be alright?And where did his Meowth go?" said Hilbert." He wentbout to go find Z and Tyro." said Stella.

Meowth was out in the city and he looked for a snow cone stand." Now where is it?I know one is in this place somewhere." said Meowth.He then found Tyro waiting for Z." Tyro!" said Meowth.

The Pokemon smiled as he saw the cat alive and moving." Meowth!You are okay.Z was worried and sick about you even more than Bob." said Tyro.His face went red as he said," Really?"." Yeah I mean you guys are really close." said Tyro.Meowth them sighed at the Pokemon.Tyro was still a baby Pokemon and hedoesn't understand love less than Ash."So where is Z?" said Meowth." In line for a snow cone." said Tyro.

Z came out and she said," Meowth!".She hugged the cat and she said," I was so worried for you."." I know that you were.Tyro told me so." said Meowth." Really?" said Z.She then looked at the fighting type Pokemon who said,"Yep."

Bob woke up and he saw Z.She was looking at him with a red face." Morning Z.So where am I?" said Bob." We are the Pokemon Center.You were carried here by a Machamp and a Conkeldurr from Professor Redwood's lab.You weigh like 1800 pounds but you like you weighed only 100 pounds." said Z." Guess I am half Snorlax.So where is the gang?" said Bob." Downstairs.I can't believe Meowth is okay after that zap cannon and that huge splash into that freezing water." said Z." He is a trooper just like me.I mean I survived far worse things." said Bob." Yeah but you are a human and he is a cat.Your bodies are way different." said Z." Yeah but he lives with me.You are really strong after living with me." said Bob." You may be right but be more a little more careful with us okay.We aren't very strong when it comes to our bodies." said Z." Okay I promise." said Bob.Z then walked out as Bob stood up," Where are you dad?".

He then walked downstairs and he saw Hilbert with a sleeping Sydney on his lap." Morning." said Hilbert.Bob then looked at the clock and he saw it was midnight." It is midnight.How are you awake?" said Bob." Crime never sleeps and Sydney wants me to stay with her." said Hilbert." Didn't you say that you like Professor Redwood when we working on finding Team Flare?" said Bob." Yeah.I read about her.She is really hot in person." said Hilbert." So maybe we can go on a double date?Me and Stella and you and Sydney." said Bob." What?I thought we were going to leave Mono City tomorrow." said Hilbert." No we are staying in the city for a while." said Bob." So you want to go to the Festival that Mono City has every year?" said Hilbert." Yep.The League Champion might be there.My dad always likes league champions except Wallace." said Bob." So you think your father is?" said Hilbert." Yeah.He sent me a letter on the boat back to Kanto.He said he would be in the region called Ryoku with mom and my sister for my birthday." said Bob." You know we can use the International Police's satellite to find him?" said Hilbert." I know but I want to find him myself and this festival will have the League Champion." said Bob." Good to see that you kids have a goal still." said Hilbert." Stop acting old man.You are still young and hip." said Bob." Now you sound like an old man." said Hilbert." Guess having the power of old man is a bad thing." said Bob.

Bob was outside the festival with his Swampert." Okay Swampert.You remember what my dad looks like right?" said Bob."You but older right." said Swampert."Correct.So lets get exploring okay." said Bob. "Right!" said Swampert.

The two then ran into the festival looking for Bob's dad.Alex and Hilbert stood there and Alex said," So was he like this when you knew him?"." The same.He has the energy of a Pokemon.Is he a real Pokemon?" said Hilbert." Sometimes I wonder this as well but that is what makes Bob so fun to be around." said Alex." Got to agree with you on that.Is there any one who hates him?" said Hilbert." Well someone does." said Alex." Really?Boy or Girl?" said Hilbert."A girl." said Alex."Poor guy.What I have learned from my journey never mess with a women."

A girl was on a mini-salon." I love this place." said the girl.Then Bob ran into her." So sorry miss.I was looking for my Pokemon." said Bob.She then said," Bob!?You owe me a free makeover.".Bob was so confused and he said," Who are you?"." You don't remember me.Go Jynx!" said the girl.

She then sent out the Human Shape Pokemon and Bob was lost still." So you have a Jynx?" said Bob." You don't remember still me.Jynx use Blizzard then Psychic!" said the girl.Bob was frozen and in the air." Bob!What are you doing?!" yelled Stella.

She then saw the girl with her Jynx and Stella said," Scarlet!What are you doing to my boyfriend?".She had bright red hair which was different from Stella."Oh yeah! Your name is Scarlet!I am so cold! Now let me out!" said Bob." Let him out Jynx." said Scarlet.

The Human Shape Pokemon let Bob go and he was so cold." Can you lend me a fire Pokemon?" said Bob who was shivering."Fine!Go Flareon!" said Scarlet. The Flame Pokemon then came out and Scarlet said," Use Ember on him!".The Flame Pokemon warmed Bob up." Thanks Scarlet.I owe you one." said Bob." Like a free salon trip?" said Scarlet." Nope.See you later.I got to find my Swampert!Later!" said Bob.

He ran off and Scarlet said," Still the same guy.Why are you dating him?He is such a boy."."You won't understand being the daughter of a successful Champion." said Stella."Well at least I am a daughter of a famous Coordinator not some run of the milk farmer." said Scarlet." At least I am not a spoiled rich girl!" said Stella.The two then argue as the Flame Pokemon and the Human shape Pokemon sighed.

" So her name is Scarlet?" said Hilbert.They were looking for Bob who went running after his Swampert and they learned from Stella about Scarlet." Yeah.She is the daughter of Wallace.Bob's least famous champion. She and Stella have a rivalry due to their love of contests and loving of Bob." said Alex." What do you mean?From what you said I conclude that this Scarlet girl hates Bob.So what do you mean by that?" said Hilbert." Sometimes when someone likes someone they act like a huge jerk but they like them really bad but thei can't express it." said Alex." I see.So do you think Bob knows of Scarlet's crush on her?" said Hilbert." Bob isn't dense but he has the brain power of a Slowpoke when it comes things not of Pokemon battling." said Alex." So where is he?" said Alex." Knowing him or his Pokemon.Two places come to mind.A food stand or a ride.Since we check all the rides already let check the food stand." said Hilbert.

They found Bob and his Mud Fish Pokemon." Your detective skills are good." said Alex." The best one in my class." said Hilbert.Bob then looked at his friends with some noodles in his mouth." Let me go on a limb here and say that you on an eat off with your Pokemon." said Alex.

Bob then nod his head as he continue to eat." How did you know that?" said Hilbert." Well my dear Hilbert.It is obvious that this is an eat off due to the giant and obvious sign on the front of the store." said Alex." Of course!I knew that!I was just testing you."said Hilbert.He laughed as Alex said," Top of my class my ass."

Bob had finished his 89th bowl of noodles as the timer went off." Winner this boy right here!You win this spice for the best noodles this side of Ryoku." said the man." Yeah.We did it Swampert! Time to make Meowth's noodles even better!" said Bob."What a Meowth?Does it talk?" said a boy.

He turned around and he saw a boy with blond hair next to him." Yep and he is quite the noodle maker.Do you know him?" said Bob." Yeah.He once stole my Empoleon." said the boy." What a minute.Is your name Barry?" said Bob." Yep and you beat me at eating Mono City's famous noodles and I am going to fine you." said Barry." Please don't." said Bob." So you know Bob's Meowth?" said Hilbert." Yeah and he is tricking you.He is part of Team rocket!" said Barry." He is actually a good guy.Bob saved him from an explosion back at the Fuego Ironworks.Meowth now is one of his strongest Pokemon." said Alex." You serious?" said Barry." Yep." said Bob." That is cool but I will keep an eye on him." said Barry." Okay.So you entering the Ryoku League?" said Bob.

Z was walking around and she saw two people kissing.Her face went red as she sat down on a bench."Hey Z.You doing alright?" said Meowth.She then saw the Scratch Cat Pokemon walking with a snow cone." I got you a snow cone with your favorite flavor on it." said Meowth.

He smiled as Z accept it." Thanks.So where is Tyro?" said Z." He went  to go test out the fighting dojo." said Meowth." He always like to fight.The complete opposite of us." said Z." Yeah.So were you really worried about me?" said Meowth." No.Tyro just said that to make you feel good.I wouldn't care if you were still sleeping." said Z."Oh.So do you hate me?I mean you and Bob were close as brother and sister but I interrupt that.See you later Z." said Meowth. The cat then walked off as Z said," Sorry."

Meowth was walking alone into the nearby forest.He sat on a fallen tree and he sighed." Does she hate me?I mean I never did anything wrong to her." said Meowth.He then heard laughter and he saw Team Rocket stealing some Pokemon."Jessie and James!" said Meowth.

He then jumped into the bushes as they walked by." Did you heard Meowth James?" said Jessie." No and even if it is who cares.We have a better cat Pokemon with us anyway." said James.Then a Liepard appeared.The Cruel Pokemon then said," I sense a Pokemon near by."." Attack it with Sucker Punch!" said Jessie.Meowth then ran off as James said," It doesn't matter.We are heading toward that festival and steal their Pokemon."

Bob was looking for Meowth.He learned from Z that he ran off into the forest." Meowth!Where are you?!" said Bob.He was yelling for his Pokemon and he found Ash.He was talking with a boy with blond hair." Hey Bob.This is my rival from Unova.Trip meet Bob." said Ash." It is a honor to meet you.I know that you have a talking Tyrogue.Can I see it?" said Trip." Maybe later.Looking for my Meowth." said Bob." I saw a Meowth run off toward the cake shop a few minutes before I met up with you Ash." said Trip." Okay.I will see you later Trip." said Bob.He then ran toward the cake shop with super speed.

He found Meowth and the cat said," Bob! Team Rocket is here!"." Calm down! Which Team Rocket?" said Bob." Jessie and James plus a talking Liepard!" said Meowth." Serious?Those two couldn't even captured a twig." said Bob." Please! We have to go stop them!" said Meowth." Okay!Lets go!" said Bob.

He then ran into a boy." What is wrong with you?!Can't you see where you are going?"said the boy." Sorry.Hey Paul." said Bob." Bob is that you?Still blind?" said the boy.He then helped him up and he saw Paul.He had purple hair." So what are you doing here twerp?" said Meowth." You are that talking Meowth.Guess that Bob captured you." said Paul." Yep and I am quite strong." said Meowth." Sure.So I am here to meet Ash and Troublesome and that gym leader." said Paul." By troublesome you mean Dawn right?" said Bob." Yes.I can't say her name for some reason." said Paul." I see.She is traveling with us but you may have some dense competition." said Bob." You mean Ash?I knew of her crush on that dense monkey." said Paul." Dense Monkey?" said Meowth." That is the best thing I could think of." said Paul." Not bad.Going to have you use on Ash sometime." said Bob." Boss let get to that festival already!" said Meowth.

He ran off as Paul said,"What is with him?"." His old gang is here and he thinks they are going to steal some Pokemon." said Bob." Makes sense.Knowing Troublesome,she will be there." said Paul."Then lets go." said Bob.

At the main stage,Jessie and James were disguised as workers." So how are we going to steal their Pokemon?I heard the champion is going to be here." said James." I locked him in his dressing room earlier." said Jessie." But his Pokemon are extremely strong." said James." Don't worried.I use Hypnosis from Malamar to make fall asleep." said Jessie." Good but first lets activate the Pokeball sucker when this thing starts." said James." Agree." said Jessie.

Hilbert, Sydney, Alex, Ashley, Scarlet, and Stella were looking for Bob.Scarlet and Stella were arguing like little kids as Alex was sighing." These girls are going to make me go deaf." said Alex."Yep." said Hilbert.They found Bob walking with Paul." Bob!" said Stella.

She ran up to him and she said," So what is better?Contest with fires types or ice types?"." Um.I got nothing." said Bob.She then fell over as Scarlet said," Okay what is better fire or ice?"." Fire has pure power while ice is pure grace.So fire." said Bob." I was right Stella." said Scarlet." You asked him a question about Pokemon types so of course he would answer fire!" said Stella.

They start arguing as Paul said," So who are these people Bob?"." The girl who was the sliver hair is my girlfriend Stella, the older man with the black hair is Hilbert, the guy with the blond hair is Alex, the girl with the blond hair is Ashley, and the older girl is Professor Redwood or she likes to be called Sydney." said Bob."I see.So you started dating one of the best coordinator,friends with one of the model of Trainer Magazine,and you know the youngest professor." said Paul." Yep."said Bob."That is pretty cool.So who is the girl with the red hair?" said Paul." That is Scarlet." said Bob." Wait?Is she like the daughter of Wallace?" said Paul." Yep." said Bob." Oh yeah.You aren't a big fan of Wallace are you?" said Paul." You hate my dad?" said Scarlet." No.Just not a big fan." said Bob." I better go find troublesome.See you Bob." said Paul.

He then ran off as the six said," Troublesome?"." Dawn.He likes her but he can't say her name." said Bob." I see.Wait up Paul." said Scarlet.She then ran after the trainer and Stella said," What just happened?".

" What do you want Scarlet?" said Paul." I know that you like Dawn." said Scarlet." Bob told you?That boy can't keep his mouth shut." said Paul." Here is the idea.I want to help you get notice by Dawn.I mean she is in love with that Ash kid." said Scarlet." How do you know Ash?" said Paul." I saw your battle with him at the Sinnoh League.He is a strong trainer and I noticed that Dawn was staring at him with heart eyes.You have to beat him." said Scarlet." I can beat him with my eyes close." said Paul." Okay but that isn't what I mean.You got to beat Ash in the game of love." said Scarlet." How do I do that?" said Paul." When you see a chance you got to take it." said Scarlet." So do you like Bob?" said Paul." Why would I like that incredible idiot trainer?" said Scarlet.

Her face was red." I see so you can't admit it." said Paul." Admit what?" said Scarlet." Everyone please report to the main stage to see Arthur,Ryoku's league champion." said a voice.

Paul then grabbed the red haired girl as people came running."The two made it out okay." said Bob.He then stood there with the other 5." What is going on?" said Paul." Arthur is pretty famous like god famous here in Ryoku.I have met him and his wife plus his two daughters so the appeal went down." said Sydney." I see so what is he like?" said Hilbert."He is super strong like really strong." said Sydney." So I can totally beat this guy." said Bob.They all fell down as they said," He is the champion of Ryoku!"

Meanwhile,a huge bunch of trainers, coordinator, and Pokemon Connoisseur were waiting for Arthur who was asleep in his dressing room.Ash was watching the stage with stars as Serena said," So where is this Arthur guy?"." Yeah.He is late." said Dawn.

Then a huge vacuum appeared.It sucked almost 1,000,000 Pokeballs and Pikachu." Pikachu!Who is behind this giant vacuum!" said Ash." Prepare for trouble!" said a female voice." Make that double!" said a male voice." To protect our world from devastation!" said the same female voice." To unite all peoples within our nation!" said the same male voice." To denounce the evils of truth and Love!" said the female voice." To extend our reach to the stars above!"." I know that horrible motto.Team Rocket!" said Misty.

Then Jessie and James stood there and Jessie said,"Jessie!"." James!" said James." Team Rocket,blasting off at the speed of light!" said Jessie." Surrender now or prepare to fight!" said James.

Then Liepard jumped out and said," Liepard that is right!"." A talking Liepard!" said the crowd." Yep I can talk like a regular old human." said Liepard." So why did you steal our Pokemon?" said a trainer." We stole it for the boss!" said James." What he means is we stole them so we can ascend our pay roll." said Jessie." You two are the same as always." said a voice.

The three turned around and they saw Meowth." Meowth!" said the gang and Team Rocket." I am here to stop you and your machines so that these people can get their Pokemon back so they can make some great memories." said Meowth." I will handle this cat.You two get out of here." said Liepard." Right!" said the two."Not so fast Team Rocket.Go Lucario!" said a voice." You two Magnezone!" said another voice.The Aura Pokemon appeared alongside the Magnet Area Pokemon." Wait isn't that?" said May.

Then Bob and Sydney stood there and Bob said," We got them Meowth!Show that cat what is your true power!"." Right Bob." said Meowth." Where are your twerp friends?" said Jessie." Destroying your machine." said Sydney.

Then an explosion was heard and Pokeballs flew back toward their owners." No!Our Plan!" said Jessie." Keep fighting!" said Liepard.The Cruel Pokemon went toward the Scratch Cat Pokemon and Meowth said," Eat My Focus Blast!".The cat then made a giant ball of energy and he fired it at the cat.Liepard was in front of team Rocket." Liepard!" said the two." Okay Aura Sphere and Meowth Focus Blast!" said Bob." Zap Cannon!" said Sydney." Blast Burn,Hydro Cannon,Solar Beam,and Thunder!" said the crowd.The powerful attacks hit the three as they went up into the sky with a twinkle." So where is Arthur?" said Ash." What do you say Arthur?" said Bob.

Then a man walked out.He look like an older Bob." Sorry I am late folks.Got a little tangled up." said the man." Dad?" said Bob." Son?" said the man." Dad!" said the crowd." What your father is the champion of Ryoku?" said Sydney." Yeah.Everyone meet my father Arthur." said Bob.

Tyro said," Next time,Bob and his dad reunite.Bob learns of the gym leaders of Ryoku's Pokemon League.This and more on Bob's Adventure in Ryoku Family Power                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment