Sunday, November 3, 2013

Powerful Power part 20 Getting Frost's memories back!

This part will be featuring Ace being a dad to the young minded Frost.I know that isn't Ace's character but dam it,I wanted to.So suck it up and put on you big boy pants and deal with it.

Ace P.O.V
" Ace!Wake up!" yelled Fran.She then yelled in my ear waking me up and I fired a fire ball and it hitting the wall." Are you okay Ace?" said Fran." Yeah.Just a little scared is all.So is uncle Bob making you breakfast?" I said." No.He is training in the basement." said Fran." Then why do I smell pancakes?" I said." Some girl named Laura came over.She says that she knows you." said Fran.

I sighed and I said," I got to get change.I will meet you downstairs Fran,my little sunshine."." Bye daddy!" yelled Fran.She then closed the door as I walked toward my bathroom.It always had hot water which I liked.I them washed my hair which was a dirty blond.I was known as Saint's playboy.I hit on every single girl and I was hit literally by every single girls.I had so many wounds but after learning about my fire powers,the wounds were gone.I was full of power and flare.I felt like a new man.I then walked downstairs and I saw her.

Laura had her long hair in a ponytail and she was wearing a cute apron.My face was red more than usually as I sat down." You all right Ace darling? Your face is all red." said Laura." Just the shower.It was hot." I said." You have always like everything hot.When everyone ordered something cold,you got something hot.That is what I like about you." said Laura.".So how do you know my cousin Laura?" said Fran.

Like me and Bob,she can make up excuse on the fly just like that." Well I knew Ace when he was little.He was a pretty lonely kid.I mean he is a weird guy." said Laura." And what is that supposed to mean?" I said with a piece of toast in my mouth." Nothing Ace.Just keep eating." said Laura.

Then Bob came in the room.He was wearing only his sweatpants.His abs which he had been working on the past year were showing." Morning." said Bob.

He went toward the fridge and Laura said," Why is Bob here?I thought you live here with your cousin."." He lives here too.It is me,Bob,and Ace.A big happy family." said Fran.

Her face went red as she imagine me and Bob living together." No! I will not allow two young men who are in the time of their lives to live together." said Laura." It isn't your choice on the matter Laura. Me and Ace live together that is it and it isn't strange or weird about it." said Bob.She then pulled out her phone and start to text." We are screwed." I said." Why Ace?" said Fran." Fran.Welcome to the life that me and Ace live.Hell." said Bob.I really wish Bob didn't use that word around her.

I was stuck next to Bob who tied up by Stella." That should keep you from leaving." said Stella." Why do we need to be tied up?" I said." Is this because you weren't in the last two part beside those few cameos." said Bob.

We then looked at him and we said," What did you say?"." Nothing.I'm just speaking nonsense." said Bob." Okay then.We tied you two up because we don't want two men living together.It is just weird." said Stella." And what are you going to do about it Stella?" I said." I am not alone.Ladies." said Stella.

Then I saw Terra,Emma,and Laura." Oh My God!Every main love interest of ours!" said Bob.He was then hit with a tennis ball straight in the forehead." So what are you ladies going to do?" I said." Make you two pick two of us to be your roommates." said Emma.

We laughed as Terra said," What is so funny?"." Nothing Terra.We don't want a house full of girls.I mean my uncle Siegfried did this and he is missing." said Bob.I knew that he was lying." We will make you breakfast in bed,do the laundry,and anything that you need." said Laura." What is that supposed to mean?" said Bob.

I sighed.Sometimes he is a super genius and then he is a freaking moron." What my friends mean,is that we already have a girl living here." I said."Fran doesn't count." said Stella." Why doesn't Francine count?I mean she is a girl after all." said Bob." She is cute but you need a real woman." said Terra." But you act like a boy." I said.

She then held a fake sword toward my neck and she said," How am I not a real woman?"." You act like a guy and that turns off Ace." said Bob.I then wanted to strangled him so badly as Terra said," You want me to be more feminine.Okay then Ace.Lets go shopping."

She then grabbed me and Bob and she dragged out of our house." How is she even doing this?" said Bob." I have no clue man.It is one of the many thing I don't understand about women." I said.

She then threw us in her car.It was a nice car as I said," So when did you get a car and your license?"." During Bob's third time training." said Terra.

Then me and Bob got crushed into the back when the other three girls enter the car." This sucks doesn't it?" said Ace." Yeah.I'm worry about Fran." I said."Man you and Fran are like father and daughter." said Bob." It feels really nice Bob.I mean it is raising someone to be a mini-me." I said." I can make one with our DNA." said Bob." You serious?That would be freaking sweet." I said." Yeah." said Bob.We then said," Lets break out of this rope.".

Then Fran ran in the back with us." Daddy! Don't leave me!" said Fran. "Daddy?! I thought she was your cousin." said Laura." She and me grew up together and she thinks of me as her dad." I said." Ace has a fatherly side.So cute." said Emma.

My face went red as I imagine me with Fran as my daughter.Bob then looked up and he said," Inreally hope for something supernatural to happen right now."

Dan P.O.V
I was with Devil at the mall due to the fact that Grim had something musical,Blake soccer related,and Ryan police stuff.Devil was staring at cute girls while I was drinking some overpriced tea." So why did you bring me again?" I said." Because Dan,I need a wing man." said Devil." But Derek,you are just staring at them maybe you should talk to them." I said." Dan.I trust you the most out of all Bob's friends. I have never actually talk to a girl.My power just brought them to me." said Devil." So you need me to talk to them?" I said.

" Yes.Every other person is a giant pervert." said Devil." I don't know if this a compliment or an insult." I said." Come on man.I need a girlfriend.I mean Bob and Ace have two of them.Those two having girlfriends just don't make any sense!" said Devil." They are pretty popular." I said." But after that whole thing with Sonar,My heart has broken." said Devil." She was a bitch Derek so I will help you but we use this to our advantage." I said." And how we are going to do that?" said Devil." Watch the master of love show you some love." I said.

We walked toward two cute girls.One was a blond and a brunette." Hi ladies. My name is Dan and this is my friend Derek." I said." Hi Dan and Derek.My name is Clair." said the blond." And mine is Hannah." said the brunette." So what are you two lovely ladies doing?" I said." Just sipping on some tea.I wish it wasn't so expensive." said Clair." I love this tea as well.So I will pay for your tea as for you talking to me." said Devil." Really? That would be so sweet but we don't want to owe you." said Hannah." It will be fine.I can get pay a lot at my job so it isn't a problem." said Devil.

The two girls then hugged him and they said," Thank you Derek." He gave me a thumbs up as I sense Bob and Ace with their girlfriends and some strange girl." What is going on with those two?" I said." What is wrong Dan?" said Clair." Nothing just talking to myself.A bad habit.I know." I said."It is actually kind of cute Dan." said Clair.

I then looked at her and she reminded me of Trina who is now Zorro."So what girls want to do next after some tea?" said Devil." Shopping.Do you guys coming with us?" said Hannah." Um sure.No problem." I said.

Devil was with Hannah and Clair was looking me as I was eyeing the sword at the costume store." You all right Dan?" said Clair." Just thinking of a close friend of mine." I said."Was the person a fan of samurai swords?" said Clair." Yeah.Her father is a descent of one so she always carried a sword." I said."So did you like her?" said Clair." Yeah.I had a huge crush on her and maybe she had one on me but I was in Japan for 2 years before I came back to the states." I said." Do you still talk to her?" said Clair." You can say that." I said.

We always fight when we see each other me as Psycho and her as Zorro." So are you the fan of the Samurai?" I said." Yeah.My dad taught me how to use the sword.He want me to be ready in any situation." said Clair." So how good are you?" I said." Pretty good.Maybe we should go after Hannah and Derek?" said Clair." That is a good idea." I said. We ran after the two.

Bob P.O.V
I was sitting with Ace while we were in a girls clothing store." I hate this." said Ace. " I have to agree with you man.I mean I could be training right now." I said." So why do you think that they think we are gay?" said Ace."Maybe due the fact that our situation sounds something on TV or they want us really badly so they are working together." I said." That sounds so weird man." said Ace." I have most of the universe data in my head but that is something I never expect." I said." So are you a robot?" said Ace." Nope all human." I said.

" Dude that is just weird.I mean you are smarter than Dan and John.Those two are the smartest people on the freaking planet and you are just some kid." said Ace." Just some kid with super powers." I said."I complete forgot about that. Remember when you didn't have the Power?" said Ace." Yeah.Wasn't I only good at History?" I said." Yeah and our teacher had a freaking crush on you.It was really weird.I mean he hate everyone but you.It was weird." said Ace." Is he still there?" I said." Maybe.I don't take history due to the fact I don't like the past.I mean it is like an old girlfriend coming back to haunt you." said Ace.

" So is Ruby still around here?" I said." I see that you like her.She was pretty cute but she was crazy." said Ace." Yeah and I never understood why she liked me I mean I was a C student." I said." You weren't trying to hit on her I mean Larry never did that but most people thought he was a girl so Larry gorvno love." said Ace." So who are the girls are still around?" I said.

" I see Bob wants to remember his past with the ladies.Let me see.I don't know man.It was been a crazy bunch of days.I mean I have a daughter." said Ace. "Yeah.She is a sweet girl.Doesn't she look younger to you?" I said.

" Maybe her mind is slowly turning her into a child.How is the medicine going?" said Ace. "It is almost done.I just need something from the mall.I was going to go get it but I am stuck on a shopping trip." I said." I have an idea.You make yourself a clone and then sneak off.Go get the stuff and to make the potion." said Ace." Are you sure?" I said.

"Dad and Bob.Come back the girls are ready." said Fran." Guess we will just have to use our bodies to make them stop by the old spell shop." I said." Isn't that place for like magicians?" said Ace." It is but if you know what you are doing, you can make it." I said." So you can do with it?" said Ace."With the stuff collected from Missy and that thing will make the potion will turn Fran into Frost." I said." So what turns her into a normal girl?" said Ace." I still haven't figure that out.I mean it isn't like she is going to tell me what happened to her so I got to do some research." I said." So will she remember us from then or now?" said Ace." I don't know man." I said.

We sat down and Fran said," Introducing the ladies of Ace and Bob." My face was on fire due to them looking so hot." So how do we look?" said Stella.

Her face was red and I said," Cute.Not lying."Thank you Bob.So will you pick me or Emma?" said Stella.I then looked at Emma and my face dropped." Do I look good for you master?" said Emma.She was in a maid costume." You do look like a maid." I said.I then sighed," I really hates this.".I looked at Ace who was face was red as tomato." Poor guy." I said.

We finish shopping.The shop that I need to go get the thing for Fran was right next to the food court.So I sneaked off toward the shop with some ninja skills.

I then enter the store and I looked around for the item.It was called Freeze.It give the person their control ice back there powers,age,and control over it.I then bought it and I walked out of the store.

I then saw Fran." There you are Bob! I miss you!" said Fran.She hugged me as I said," Why were you so worried?"." Because I thought I lost my daddy." said Fran." It is fine Fran.I will never leave you and Ace." I said." So are you gay?" said Fran." No.I am not." I said." Okay.I wouldn't mind if you were gay." said Fran.She then fell asleep and I smiled." I see what Ace means.Being a dad is great." I said.

Dan P.O.V
I was with Bob and Ace who were relaxing at the arcade." So let me get this straight.You two are living together with Frost,one of the mutated human who lives in town who had her mind turned into a little girls." I said." That is the just of it." said Bob.He was sitting down as Ace said," She is so sweet Dan but I can't figure out why she is such a ice cold bitch when she is older."." Maybe her past?" I said." Can you two read minds? Figure out why she is like this." said Ace." I can't." said Bob." Why can't you?" said Ace." Her mind is like hers when she was a child.From my readings,HOPE took some children to give kids super powers so they can stop the Team when they go insane.It sounds stupid but you can't blame them for being a little worried." I said." It makes sense but why did they take those kids?" said Ace.

Then Bob pull out his phone." Look like you are going your answers.HOPE is sending some people to rob banks and then blame the Team." said Bob." Lets go." I said." So do you like Celia?" said Ace.I didn't answer as I turned into Psycho.

Narrator P.O.V
Stella,Terra,Celia,and Fran were near the ice cream shop.Fran was eating her ice cream." So how do you girls know Dan?He is really sweet and Hannah really likes Derek from what I have notice." said Celia."He is Bob's childhood friend and Bob is my boyfriend." said Stella." I thought that girl who was on Bob earlier was his girlfriend." said Celia." Stella is his girlfriend and that girl can't notice it." said Terra." So are you Ace's girlfriend?" said Celia.

Her face went red as Fran said," She likes him and Daddy Ace isn't very good at noticing that."." Are you his daughter?" said Celia." Actually she is Ace's cousin and Ace raised her as his daughter.So she calls him daddy." said Stella." Makes sense.I think." said Celia." So do you like Dan? I mean you were with him and Derek." said Terra." Yeah.He is a smart guy.He knows so much about the way of Samurai." said Celia.

Then a alarm went off." What is going on?" said Celia.Then they were grabbed by some crooks as Fran ran off.She was behind an alleyway and then her shoulder was touched.It was Ace as Nova along with Bob as Power and Dan as Psycho." Daddy!" yelled Celia.She then hugged him as Nova said," You are okay Francine!I was so worried about you." ."Calm down Nova.We have to go save our girls." said Dan.

Ace then placed her down and he said," Stay here and stay safe."." K Daddy." said Fran.She hugged him and Bob said," How cute.Ace is acting like a real man.Caring for something more than just their looks."." Bob.When we get a good chance you are dead." said Ace." Guys. Stop your fighting for a minute." said Dan." Okay but I will so win." said Bob." Keep telling yourself that." said Ace.

They were in front of the robbers as one said," Shit Power!'.He then dropped Stella and he made his gun shoot Bob." Get them!They offend the boss!" yelled the grunt.They then dropped the girls as they fired their guns.Dan then made a shield and he said," What did you two do?"." Nothing." said Ace."We attacked some gang leader named Missy for some info for Frost's memories." said Bob." You idiots!That woman is one of the gang leaders who ruin this country underbelly. They are rivals with Crock." said Dan." I see.So can we take them?" said Ace." Yes but they will hunt you down until you are dead." said Dan." I got an idea.Grab the girls and run!" said Bob.

Dan then broke the shield as Bob said," Power blasters!Machine gun mode!".He made his blasters and he had a showdown with those grunts while Dan grab the girls as Ace defend him.

They stood next to Fran and Ace said," Stay here and be safe."He flew off and he said," Inferno Rang!".He made a fire boomerang and the guns fell out of their hands ." Lets get out of here before the police arrive." said a grunt." Not going to let that happen. Gravity break." said Dan.

He then stop them in the air as Bob said," See Psycho.These guys were a cake walk."." Yeah but their boss is a piece of work." said Ace." She is hot.She is a reject amazon." said Dan.

Ace P.O.V
I was with Francine playing as Bob was working on the formula." So Ace?Who are you going to pick?" said Fran." What do you mean?" I said." I mean those girls are really cute.Do they know about you and Bob being Nova and Power?" said Fran." No.We can't tell everybody Fran. We can't protect everyone at once." I said." So am I the only person who know your secret?" said Fran." Yeah.You can't tell anyone." I said." I really like you Ace. Will you date me when I am older?" said Fran." Um sure." I said." Yeah!" said Fran. She then hugged me as Bob said," It is done."

We were in the kitchen and Fran was there.I was looking off as Bob was handing her the potion.It was bright blue." Ace.Do you want me to drink this?" said Fran." Yeah." I said." Okay dad!" said Fran.She then drank it and then she was asleep." Put her up in her room.I need to get some air." I said." Okay Ace." said Bob.

He then grab the girl and said," I like her too Ace but we couldn't keep her like this.I know this must be tough on you."." Thanks Bob.She liked you as well." I said." Good.I thought she saw me as a scary monster." said Bob." Just go." I said.He then walked upstairs and I went to the backyard.

Frost or Francine P.O.V
I woke up and I saw Bob standing there." What are you doing here boy? And where am I?" I said." In me and Ace's house." said Bob." You two live together? Doesn't that sounded gay?" I said." We are both straight." said Bob." Okay kid. You don't have tell me twice.So where is the matchstick?" I said." You don't remember do you?" said Bob." Remember what?" I said." We found you near that computer that made you fight us and be seen by us." said Bob." You took him down!?That is impossible.He can take your powers and then used them to break you." I said." Well no one can beat me." said Bob." So you are Power?" I said." Yeah.It is obvious." said Bob."It isn't.You hide it well.So where is Ace aka Nova?" I said." You don't remember.We raised you for 22 days as our daughter.It sounds gay but Ace grew attached to you like a daughter." said Bob." Really? Matchstick didn't try to hit on me?" I said." Yeah.He never did." said Bob." Where is he?" I said." In the back. Be gentle okay.He is devastated." said Bob.

I walked outside and I saw Ace." Dad?" I said." He turned around and he said," Francine?"." Guess I told you my name didn't I?" I said." You did.So do you hate me?" said Ace." No.I don't." I said." Really?I thought because you thought I was a giant playboy and I used you to get a girl." said Ace." Who told you that?" I said." No.I just took a shot in the dark." said Ace." Well you are wrong.I really have to thank you and Power for protecting me from HOPE." I said." So did you know me from when wewas little?" said Ace." Yeah.Me and you were good friends.Is Stella fine?" I said." Yeah. She is dating Bob at this moment." said Ace." That is good.She always told me about some boy named Bob." I said." So when did you get taken by HOPE?" said Ace.

" When I was 8.They put some powers of ice in me.I always felt cold. They train me to handle the evil Team.I knew that they weren't evil so when the prison rioted,I happen.I then ran back to my hometown.I lived in our old play place.On that day,you came in to my house.I was very happy to see you.You were staring at some guy.I then froze you solid.After a while, I froze Ryan and you again.Bob stop me.I never knew how he did it though but when I saw you hitting on me,I froze you." I said."So what does that mean?" said Ace.Dense idiot." I like you Ace." I said." As family?" said Ace." No." I said.

Ace then realized it." Wait you don't mean." said Ace." I do.I like you Ace. Every day at HOPE,I remember playing with you.So it was the only thing that kept me warm when I was always so cold." I said. I then hugged him and he said," I like you as well Francine.Maybe it was me being a parent to you or me having a crush on you since we met after so long."." Will it work out? I mean what about Terra and Laura?They really like you." I said." Don't worry about it.Just kiss me already!" said Ace.We kissed and steam came out.

Bob P.O.V
I watched as Francine and Ace kissed. I stood in my room and I said," So Ace and her.Never saw that coming.".I then put out a old picture.It was me playing with the young Ace.

I then notice a girl with snowy white hair staring at Ace." So that is what she look like?Guess she had a crush on him for a long time." I said.I then pulled out my computer and o said," Search up Missy.".It show Missy's picture." Missy. Age 21.Born under crime lord Marco the falcon and actress Jenna Starling.Super powers gained at age 13.Killed her father and took over the business at age 15.A trouble to the Team and Earth's main government." said the computer.

I stood there and I said," This Missy sounds like a threat."." For you? I laughed.You are the one who defeated Armageddon." said Al.He then stood there in his spirit form which was a panda." Yeah but she is one of the leaders of a world famous gangs." I said." So you can defeat planetary threats with ease?I don't think a simple women would be able to defeat you." said Al." I will be on my best just in case." I said." Whatever you say master.So what is the fire boy going to do about that element girl and that girl?" said Al." Al.I don't understand love at all.So it isn't a good idea to ask me.I am just going to let things happen the way they are." I said.

I then was changing into my training gear which was just a pair of sweatpants." I don't understand why you just wear that." said Al." Why are you a panda?We will never know." I said." I was born that way asshole." said Al." You love me Al.I know you do." I said." Right.I will see you later boss.I got important spirit stuff to do." said Al." Like learning how to be a nice caring person?" I said." Shut up Robert." said Al.He was gone as I went to the basement.

I was punching the punching bag and I looked at the calendar.Today was October 12.It had been 48 days since I started my 11 grade year.It had been a weird couple of days.I mean me almost dying twice,me fighting Epic,me joining the Guild,Ace becoming a dad for a short time,and me being the person with Armageddon in him." Wonder what is going to happen next.Bet it will be Epic and I wonder where is he?" I said.

Next time,some random shit.        

No comments:

Post a Comment