Sunday, November 3, 2013

Pokemon Tourney part 1 the tourney begins

Here is the new Pokemon Tourney.Now here are some rules.One My Original characters will be using the new Pokemon stuff.Here is the logic behind this.Ash hasn't been to Kalos for that long yet and I am not guess or I like to call it fan guessing his team.So Don't expect many generation 6 Pokemon. Second this story will be long and it won't come out often.This is due to me working on Powerful Power or me doing research on this or school.

Those are the two rules and one little thing.I was reading some stuff on Ash's journey in Kalos and his traveling companion is based off Serena your rival in X and Y.She knew Ash back in Kanto and also she have a crush on him.I am really excited for this because I never knew that they would say that a girl that travels with Ash,our dense hero likes him.No fanfiction for her.By the way if the English dub ignore this,I will be pissed.Now with all this boring intro stuff out of the way. Lets begin!This story will take place in Hoenn due to it being my favorite region even with all that water.

In a hotel at The Pokemon League in Ever Grande City,a boy was looking out of his window.He has medium size black hair with most of it being covered by his black hat.He was wearing a black jacket with a white shirt under it.He was wearing black jeans and black tennis shoes.He looked about 16." Today will be a good day right Z?" said the boy.

Then a black and red fox appear."Man Bob.You are always too happy.Why did I come with you again?" said Z.The boy or Bob said,"Because you love me."."Is that the reason?" said Z."Pretty sure it is." said Bob.

Z went over to the mini-fridge in the hotel and she grab a lemonade."Here.Catch!" said Z.Bob then caught the lemonade and he said,"Thanks.What is the occasion Z ?"."For mastering Mega Evolution.You went through some hard trials." said Z."Yeah training under that strange women was a weird time for me. So you ready to win this?" said Bob. "Yeah.We got this in the bag.I mean we have Mega Evolution on our side." said Z."Right!" said Bob.

He then turned to his left arm which had his Mega Ring on it." Do you think I should use it in the first round?" said Bob."Of course." said Z.He then walked over to his Pokedex and it had a reminder on it.Meet your friends at port.He then ran out of his hotel room and confusing his Pokemon.

Bob was at the port waiting for his friends.He was playing with his Froakie which Bob hatched him from an egg." You are so cute." said Bob.He was petting his head and then he did a little croak."So cute!" said a girl.

He sighed as he saw his sister.She had his black hair but it was longer and she wore more feminine clothing than her older brother." What are you even doing here Rose?" said Bob.Rose then picked up the bubble frog Pokemon and Steven said,"To see you and this little guy!".The frog spit bubble in her face." So cute!" said Rose.

Bob sighed as he waited for a boat."So what are you doing here big brother?" said Rose." I am waiting for some friends." said Bob."Brother has friends that aren't Pokemon?!" said Rose."Yeah.I do." said Bob.

Bob then return Froakie as he saw his oldest friend."Ash!" said Bob.Ash had wild black hair and he was wearing his Kalos outfit."Bob!How was Kalos?" said Ash."Pretty nice.It was really open." said Bob." Big brother! Who is this?" said Rose." His name is Ash Ketchum.He is a pretty good trainer.Where is Pikachu?" said Bob."You have a Pikachu?Can I see it?" said Rose."He is on the ship.He is trying to hide from two Pokemon.You can guess which ones right Bob?" said Ash. "Yeah.Was it Glaceon and Buneary?" said Bob."You are always on the dot." said Ash.

Then Rose went crazy fan girl mode as she saw Ash's Pikachu." So cute!" said Rose.She then grab Pikachu and he then shocked her."Will she be okay?" said Ash."Nah.She was survived worst.You want to grab a bite or something?" said Bob."Yeah." said Ash.

We were in a restaurant." So do you know who is coming here?" said Bob."I know all my old traveling companions are." said Ash."You do have a lot." said Bob." Isn't one of your traveling companion coming ?" said Ash."Maybe but you know them." said Bob."That is true.Those girls are crazy for you." said Ash." I went to Kalos to escape them but I had Mega Evolution to do." said Bob."What is that by the way?" said Ash."You'll see Ashy boy." said Bob.

Ash then receive a message."Who is from?" said Bob." Max.He is at the Pokemon Center with his sister." said Ash." Then lets go see them." said Bob.

The two walked to the Pokemon Center. Bob then saw Max.Max was shorter than his sister.Then Bob said," I am going to go get some training done."." Are you sure Bob?I mean Max isn't that annoying ."said Ash." I know that but he asks so many questions!" said Bob." Don't you get that from reporters on a daily basis?" said Ash."Yeah but it isn't as annoying." said Bob.

Then Max saw Ash."Ash!" said Max.Bob sighed as he said," Hey Max."." Oh hey Bob.How was Kalos?" said Max."Nice.I master Mega Evolution."said Bob." Really?That is great Bob." said Max.Bob was really confused about the little nerd because he usually annoying as all of the trials during mega evolution training.

" So Bob?My sister was talking about you." said Max." What did she say about me Max?" said Bob." She says that she want to see you so badly.She wants to talk to you privately." said Max." Where is she?" said Bob." Over at the hotel.I never understand her." said Max." Okay.I am off." said Bob.He ran off as Ash said," You want to go spy on him and May."." Yeah." said Max.They sneaked after him.

Bob enter the hotel and he walked around. " Where is she?" thought Bob.He went to the cafe and he sat down." I found you Bob." said a voice.He then looked up and he saw May." Hey.Max said you need to speak with me." said Bob." So I was wondering?Why didn't you call me during your journey?" said May.

He fell out of his chair and he said," Is that the real reason?"."Yep.I mean you master Mega Evolution!" said May." And?" said Bob." I kinda want to see the new Pokemon as well." said May." Same old May.Ash and Max you can come too as well.I know you are here." said Bob.He then walked toward the training area for the tourney.He then opened up his bag and he grab 6 pokeballs." Come on out!" said Bob.

He then sent out Pangoro, Aegislash, Barbaracle, Meowstic, Sylveon, and Ampharos." Awesome!" said the three.

" So Bob?You think that you master Mega Evolution and capture some new Pokemon that you defeat me." said a voice." Meowstic.Psychic on those bushes to your left." said Bob.

The Constraint Pokemon then made her eyes glow and a boy came out.He had blond hair and blue eyes." What do you want now Larry?I mean you have been bothering me during when I was in Kalos. " said Bob." I want to challenge to a battle!Go Poliwrath!" said Larry.The Tadpole Pokemon came out and Bob said," I got it! Ampharos time to show them your Mega Evolution!".

Ampharos then glowed." What is happening?" said Ash." Mega Evolution." said Max.The Light Pokemon grew a luscious white mane and his tail changed." Nothing happened.Take this Mega Punch!" said Larry."Block with Thunder Punch then Dragon tail!" said Bob.The light Pokemon then blocked the tad pole and he hit it with his tail." Now Thunder!" said Bob.The light Pokemon made a giant thunderbolt and Poliwrath fainted.

Ampharos went back to normal as Larry returned his Pokemon." I will beat you Bob in this tourney." said Larry.He then ran off as Max said," There is a tourney?"." I thought you would now that Max." said Bob." We better go sign up then.Later Bob and Ash." said May.

The two siblings ran off as Pikachu came toward Ash." Pikachu!Where did you go?" said Rose. Pikachu then looked at Bob and he said," Help me.Your sister is scary."." Okay.Hide in those bushes." said Bob.Pikachu then hided the bush while Pangoro hid him.

Rose came running and /$3 looked around for the Mouse Pokemon." Big Brother! Have you seen Pikachu?He went running.I have this really cute bow for him." said Rose." He ran that way." said Ash.

He pointed toward the forest and she ran off." Will she be all right Bob?" said Ash.Pikachu went on his shoulder as Bob said," Yep.She was been though worse.I am off to go to the cafe.You in?"." Yeah but what about your sister?" said Ash." I told you.She will be fine Ash." said Bob.He then return all his Pokemon beside his Sylveon." Is an evolved form of Eevee?" said Ash." Yeah.This guy right here is my Eevee who can changes his form at will but he likes this one." said Bob.

They were at the cafe when Ash said," Lets go meet with my friends.They just finish signing in at the hotel and the tourney."." Where are we going?" said Bob." The park." said Ash." Lets get going after I order one overpriced lemonade." said Bob." Can you get that at the park?" said Ash." But it costs less here than there." said Bob." I meet you there.Just be there soon." said Ash.He left the cafe as Bob ordered his lemonade.

He left the cafe and then he found a Pokemon being hungry.It was a tinyraccon Pokemon or Zigzagoon.He grab out some Oran Berries and he handed it to the Pokemon." Here you go." said Bob.Zigzagoon ate the berries and he smiled happily." Good.I better get going.See you later." said Bob.

He walked toward the park and his Sylveon ran off." Is this Bob's Eevee ?" said a voice.It was a girl Bob knew to well.She had sliver hair and was wearing a pink jacket and a white t-shirt with a pair of jeans." Stella?" said Bob.

She turned around and she said," Bob."She then hugged him as Bob said," So how was your journey been going?". His face was all red after Stella let go." Good.I just finish going through the 8 gym of Kalos." said Stella." I did that and master Mega evolution." said Bob.

He show her his mega ring." That is so cool.I heard from a friend that some guy mastered it.She was really mad about it though." said Stella."Was it a girl named Serena?" said Bob." You know her?Me and her have been friends since we were kids." said Stella." Yeah.I was walking around Shalour City.I was there training with my Lucario.I got the mega ring right before she got there.She challenge me to a battle and I won." said Bob."So did you catch any new Pokemon?" said Stella." Of course I did." said Bob." Sorry I asked.So is this guy right here Eevee?" said Stella."Yeah.He change forms in battle but strangely he likes this form." said Bob." So are you entering that tourney here?" said Stella." Yeah.I am going to win." said Bob." You will lose to me and my Cresnaught." said a voice.

Bob turned around and he saw Serena. She looked her game model." You are going down Bob.I will beat with my mega ring!" said Serena." You master Mega evolution too?!" said Stella." Yep and I will win." said Serena." I can beat you with my hands tied behind my back." said Bob." No you will lose.I will see you later Stella." said Serena.

She then ran off as Bob said," So how long have you two been friends?"." Since we were 3." said Stella." She is a sweet girl.So are you entering that tourney as well?I mean I could use some competition." said Bob." Nope but me and my Pokemon will be cheering you on." said Stella.

His face went red as Stella said," So do you mind if I stay with you?I got here late and I didn't get a room.".Her face was red as well as Bob said," Sure.I got room. You just got to mind Z.She doesn't really like people beside me."."I will get her to like me." said Stella.

We got close as Rose said,"Get away from my big brother.".She then grabbed Bob as she said," He is my big brother and I won't let you seduce him."." Rose! She isn't try to seduce me and where do you learn that word?" said Bob." I learn it from some girl that Ace travels with." said Rose." Should have guess." said Bob." Anyway,why do you hate me Rose?" said Stella." Oh sorry big sister Stella.I thought you were some slut.I better get going. See you later big brother and sister." said Rose.

She then ran off as Stella said," Same as always.Where did she learn those words from?"." I have a good guess." said Bob. " So does she hate me?" said Stella." Nah.She doesn't like people who she doesn't approve of." said Bob."So do you want to go see Ash?" said Stella." Why do you ask?" said Bob." I want to know who taught the words to your sister." said Stella.Bob then returned his Sylveon as he walked after Stella.

They were at the park.They saw Ash with all his friends." Let me see.Wow Ash knows a lot of people." said Bob." You don't see that in a lot of people these day." said Stella."I am pretty popular." said Bob." Most due to your flavor." said a voice.

A green haired man walked toward the two and said," You two would be perfect together as a couple."." What is that supposed to mean?" said the two.Their faces were red as a purple hair girl said," Leave them alone Cilan."." I am sorry for me being me Iris.I am just being a Connoisseur right now." said Cilan." So what does he mean by that?" said Bob." Oh just don't thinking about it.My name is Iris.This here is Cilan." said Iris." My name is Stella and this is Bob." said Stella." What?You are Bob?!You must be Bob's childhood friend." said Iris.

She then grabbed him as Stella said," Why is she holding Bob?"." I sense a little bit of jealousy from you." said Cilan." Shut up Cilan!I am sorry." said Stella." It is fine Stella.I am actually a huge fan of yours." said Cilan.

Bob was in front of a rock wall." So why did she grab me?" said Bob." I want to see you again Bobby."said a voice.

He was then tackled by a girl with brown hair." It is good to see you again Hilda.I miss you so much." said Bob sarcastically."I knew you miss me.Why didn't you come with me to Kanto?" said Hilda." I was off to Kalos like I said." said Bob."But you promise me that you were coming with me." said Hilda." I say no such thing.Now get off me." said Bob. 

She got off as he got the dust off his pants." Sorry about that Bob.She want to see you." said Iris." It is fine but I am really mad." said Bob.He  then sat down and he saw Max training with Brock.Max had a Mightyena against Brock's Steelix." Take this.Ice fang!" said Max." Too slow Max.Iron Tail!" said Brock.

The Iron Snake Pokemon hit the Bite Pokemon into the ground causing it to faint.Max return his Mightyena as Brock said," You are ready for this tourney Max. Don't worry so much okay."." I don't know.I mean Bob master Mega Evolution!" said Max." No need to worry Max.Maybe you and Bob won't battle at all." said Dawn.

Bob then stood up as Stella walked up to him." You all right Stella? Your face is red like a Tamato Berry." said Bob.She then looked at her face and she said," Just a little tired.Can we go to the hotel?"." Um sure." said Bob.

The two then walked off as they were holding hands.Hilda was next to Iris and Hilda said," What is she doing to my Bobby?"." Um holding his hand." said Iris." That should be my hand." said Hilda." Calm down Hilda.So Stella is holding Bob's hand but he must like you.I think." said Iris." You are right Iris.I better get Bob to love me." said Hilda.Iris sighed and she said," Good luck Hilda.I wish the best for you.".She ran off as Iris said," Like a kid."

Bob was in his room when the doorbell rang." Must be Stella." said Bob.He opened it and he saw a boy with bright flaming blond hair stood there." Hey Bob." said the boy." Ace!What are you doing here?" said Bob." I came here to cheer my best friend.Why do you ask?" said Ace.

He then walked in and he sat down." Nice place Bob.You must have got here earlier to get a place like this." said Ace." Thanks Ace.So do you have somewhere to be right now?" said Bob." Come on Bobby.You love me and my presence." said Ace."I sometimes question that." said Bob." So where is Z?" said Ace." With Stella.She is staying here with me and Z." said Bob." Wait!The Stella?!She is one of the most powerful female trainers this generation.How do you know her?" said Ace." We are childhood friends." said Bob." You are kidding me.I mean how can you dense Bob be friends with a supermodel." said Ace." I don't know Ace.Maybe just luck." said Bob."Whatever man." said Ace.

Then Stella enter with the human Z.She had long black hair with tips of red at the end.She was wearing a black top and a red skirt plus black shoes." Who is this Bob?" said Stella.He went up to her and he said," The name is Ace,the man of Kanto.".

Bob grabbed him and he said," He is a friend of mine when I went though Kanto. He only uses certain types of Pokemon.". " I see.So are you entering this tourney as well?" said Stella." Nope.Not a real competition guy.It doesn't suit me.I came to cheer on Bob." said Ace." I came here as well to cheer on Bob and Serena." said Stella." I see.Better get some shut eye.Later Bob." said Ace.

He left as Stella said," He was an interesting character to say the least."." You don't know the half of it." said Bob.He then sat down as Z said," So is she staying with it Bob?"." Yeah.You don't mind do you?" said Bob." It is fine with me.I am just happy that it wasn't any of Ash's crew.They piss me off like nothing else." said Z." Why do you hate Ash?He is a nice guy." said Stella." Maybe it is just Dawn.God she pisses me off." said Z.

She went off as Bob said," Don't ask.It is complicated."." So where am I sleeping?" said Stella." In my room." said Bob.Her face went red as well as Bob as he said," What I mean is that I will be sleeping on the couch."."I knew that." said Stella." Oh." said Bob." So when do you battle?" said Stella." Tomorrow right at lunch time and they are serving that snack that I like so much." said Bob." Is it Ever Grande's fries?" said Stella.

" Yeah.They are my favorite food here in Ever Grande City." said Bob." I could get you some before your match." said Stella." Really? I won't want to bother you." said Bob." Call it a favor.I mean you do so many for me." said Stella." Yeah.It wasn't easy you know." said Bob." I will get you those those fries by the match." said Stella." Thank you Stella.You know I was wonder something." said Bob." What is it Bob?" said Stella." Do you like me?" said Bob.

Her face went red as she said," Yes.".His face went red and he said," Are you  serious?"." Yeah.Always have ever since you beat that Zeke guy.He was a real pig." said Stella." Yeah he was.I heard he was here.I will beat him Stella." said Bob." That is good Bob.So do you want to kiss?" said Stella." Sure." said Bob. They kissed as Z said," That boy.He finally got a girl.Took him long enough.".

Next time,
The match starts as Bob shows off his skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment