Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Pokemon Journey Episode 36 The Dancing Plant.


A/N:I promise on lord Arecus that someone other than Bob will battle today but who will it be. We are in the third round and we only have 64 trainers. Will it be Shawn, Bart, or Brendan? I would say the others but I don't want too. It would ruin the fun like spoiling the end to the book but I do that for Power Guild due to my attention span being very tiny. It is a curse but hey I have a original series aka Powerful Power going right now. Lets looks on the bright side of things. Sherri or Sheri and Sonia are not sisters.

Bob was sitting inside of the Rock Arena with Bart, Ayano, and Sophia late at night. The four were watching Shawn's match against Bob's friend Corey. "This match is so intense right now. I don't think Shawn can win this you guys." said Bart. He noticed Ayano aka Shawn's girlfriend glaring at him as Sophia said,"Smart word choice honey.". "I have faith in him. He is my rival." said Bob. "I thought it was Paul." said Ayano. "Those two are both my rivals. I wonder if Ash won his match." said Bob.

Bart and Sophia said,"Maybe?". Ayano saw that her boyfriend only had Charizard and Hitmonchan left against Corey's Bruteroot (Venusaur). The two had their match in double battles which made the two Pokemon work together as a team. The match was close throughout the entire match and Shawn said,"Flamethrower!". The Flame Pokemon fire the attack as Corey said,"Razor Leaf!". The sharp like nothing else leaves destroy the fire.

Corey saw the Punching Pokemon standing there as Shawn said,"Time for an Ice Uppercut with the power of Calm Mind!". He punched the plant into air with a frozen sky uppercut and he was knocked out. "And the winner is Shawn from Pallet Town! He will be moving onto the third round." said the ref. The crowd cheered as the three Pallet Town trainers noticed that the Hoenn girl ran to wish her boyfriend a good job as Bob said,"If Bart wins one, please don't do that with him.".

Sophia said,"Maybe Bob.". Shawn appeared with Ayano. "Hey Bob. I thought you would be sleeping for your match tomorrow. You are up against that Fisher girl in the Grass field tomorrow. So how is the arm doing?" said Shawn. "Pretty sweet. I still can't use but hey, I am feeling like my normal self so how did Corey take his loss? I mean all of three of them got defeated in the first two rounds. I would feel bad right now. " said Bob.

Shawn point to the arena where Corey was surround by girls as Ayano said,"He is doing just fine. I wonder if your friend Gary made it.". "Knowing him, he probably did. He is so going down. I have my team ready for him." said Bart. "That is my Bart for you." said Sophia. She kissed him as Bob said,"I really feel like a fifth wheel here.". "Then why don't you ask Sherri? She seemed interested in you. Sherri and Sonia do look alike though." said Shawn.

Bob said,"I think she sees me as a little brother but unlike you, I am not rushing into a relationship. I am still 11.". "Well, think about it Bob." said Sophia. The couples walked off as Bob sat there alone in the bleachers. "I wonder how Law is doing." said Bob. He knew that Law was getting better on his anger problem and Lance said he should be able to battle again soon. He wasn't sure on the exact date but he was for sure that he was going to use him.

Bob was walking around the village at night. He was starving and he saw Sonia in a restaurant which allowed free food to trainers. He ran inside and he order the Bruno special which was a lot of food for him. He sat with Sonia who said,"Bob? I thought you were with Bophia and Ahawn. It is their couple names.". "They were making out Sonia. So what are you doing here alone? I heard you made it to the second round because you won in the Water arena." said Bob.

Sonia smiled as she said,"Well, your friend A.J. didn't make it easy for me. Hey Bob, let me ask you a question. Lets says that I liked Gary as a boy.". Bob was shocked as his food arrived. "Do you need help?" said Sonia. "Nope. I got this Sonia. So what made you fall for Gary?" said Bob. "I can't really tell you Bob. I mean you are a nice guy  but you don't understand a maiden's heart." said Sonia. Bob said,"Who made me watch all of the soap operas with her, Sophia, and Ashley as kids?".

"You are right. I just feel for him. He helped me when I had poison ivy." said Sonia. "When did you get poison ivy?" said Bob. "During that month. Bob do you think he is right for me?" said Sonia. "It isn't my choice. It is yours. If this guy makes you happy then date him. You aren't my daughter and if I was, I would let you choose the boy who you like. I got that off a soap opera." said Bob. "You mean the story of the High School Lucario?" said Sonia.

Bob smiled as he said,"The very same one. I showed it to my Pokemon and they are hooked. I mean Roy and Selena are mates already but they love watching those shows.". "Bob. Promise me that you will make your girlfriend love you." said Sonia. "I will." said Bob. She was gone as Bob started to eat his food. He noticed that Garth was eating some of it and he said,"Do you want to eat with me Garth? I mean you love fries.".

The Shadow Pokemon started eating as Bob smiled. He felt his arm pain up a bit but he ignored it as he thought,"I will make sure that I win this for my Pokemon. I mean every single one of them trained hard for this. I won't let them down ever. They have gone through a lot to get stronger and I should to for them.". Garth noticed his trainer gripping his arm in pain as he said,"Bob. Are you alright?". "I've never felt better." said Bob.

Later, Bob opened the door to the cabin and he sighed a breath of relief. It was very late at night and he saw that everyone was asleep. He walked toward the kitchen and he saw Hope sleeping there. "I guess she waited for me." said Bob quietly. He took her upstairs as he fell asleep. He was tired and he had his match tomorrow plus Paul's match. Earlier, he asked Bob to come watch his match along with Giselle. He was going to both if he can.

The next morning, Hope was walking around. Her dad was sleeping and his friend's match was about to start so she jumped onto the bed. She learned how to use Flamethrower from Erza, Inferno, and the other Fire Pokemon. She used it on Bob as he stood there with burned clothes. "Morning to you. Why did you do that? I like that shirt." said Bob. He pulled out a shirt with the symbol for Mega Evolution on it along with black shorts.

He walked downstairs to see no one. "I got up late didn't I?" said Bob. The Spike Egg Pokemon nod her head as Bob saw the clock. It was 11:30 A/M and he said,"I have to get going to the Ice arena! I am going to miss her match.". He ran down there and Hope was in his bag. She could walk but she was learning how to run. It was taking her a while but Bob was sure she could do it. He stopped as he saw Ash and Ritchie with their Mouse Pokemon in a restaurant.

Bob heard Hope's stomach growl as Bob said,"Lets go get something to eat. We are you going to be late no matter what. Lets lie and say that we were training and we lost track of time.". The Pokemon had a problem with her dad's problem but her stomach growled. "I think I know your answer sweet heart. If we get caught, I will take the blame." said Bob. The two walked into the restaurant and Bob ordered their breakfast.

Bob walked over to them and Ash said,"Hey Bob! Guess who is in the fourth round.". "I am going to guess you." said Bob. He sat down as Hope talked with their Pokemon as Ritchie said,"I also made it too. What about you?". "No clue yet. My match is later today. So does Ashley know?" said Bob. The boy nod as he said,"Yeah. I am pretty sure that I am going to win this. So did you hear about Gary's match?".

Bob was sipping on his soda as he said,"Who is Gary up against?". "Some guy name Paul. They are battling in the Rock Arena." said Ritchie. Bob thought."I don't think he can win this.". His Pokegear rang as he saw it was from Sonia and he answer it,"What's up?". "Where are you?" said Sonia. "I am enjoy lunch with Ash and Ritchie. I am guessing you are your boyfriend's match aren't you? You are a good girlfriend." said Bob.

The two boys heard Sonia yelling at Bob and she said,"Get down here now! I will hurt you even more than Law did.!". Bob hanged up and he said,"I better get going to the rock arena or Sonia will kill me for sure. You guys want to come with me?". "Sure." said the two. Bob held Hope as Ritchie said,"So do Sonia have a crush on this Gary guy.". "Maybe but don't ask Ash about this kind of stuff man. He is romance ignorant." said Bob.

The three were in the Rock arena and Bob saw Sonia sitting there with her being worried about Gary and it was obvious. "So how is the match going?" said Bob. "Bad Bob. They are doing triple battles for some reason. Gary only has three Pokemon left." said Sonia. "What about Paul?" said Ash. "He still had his original three Pokemon." said Sonia. Ritchie saw that Gary had his very tired Blastoise, Umbreon, and Electvire against Paul.

He had a strange green turtle with a tree on its back, Gyarados, and Nidoking on his field and Ritchie said,"Wow. This Paul guy is really good.". "He also hates Bob." said Ash. "I say he thinks of me as a threat but we are good friends now. I hope we are." said Bob. "This match is over. I am getting bored and I thought that the grandson of Professor Oak would be a challenge but I was very wrong. The son of the champion Bob could be a challenge." said Paul.

Gary said,"Attack him! Dark Pulse, Thunder, and Hydro Pump!". "Fine. Earth Power, Hyper Beam, and Frenzy Plant." said Paul. The three attacks destroy Gary's Pokemon and the ref said,"The winner is Paul.". Bob got up and he said,"I am going to talk with Gary. What about you guys?". "I'll go with you Bob." said Sonia. "We are going to get some seats for your match Bob." said Ritchie. "Yeah. The seats were packed last time and I know it will be for sure." said Ash.

Bob and Sonia were looking for Gary in the crowd. "So where is Gary Bob? Can't you sense him with your aura or something?" said Sonia. "My arm is broken and it is working on healing it right now. It is working hard on it." said Bob. "So you can't." said Sonia. She saw Gary and she ran toward him as Bob followed her. "Gary." said Bob. Gary said,"You.". "What?" said Sonia. Gary punched him on his broken arm and he said,"I hate your guts Bob!".

"For what?" said Bob who was trying to ignore the pain. "You had to be such a great trainer because your dad just happened to beat my dad back twenty years ago by pure luck. Those are really old times but why does everyone and their grandma remind me about it?! I will beat you into the ground. Later Sonia." said Gary. He walked off as Bob said,"That guy has some really issues that he needs to solve them sooner or later. Are you alright Sonia?".

She was crying as she said,"Why did he hurt you?". "I don't know why Sonia but he just needs some time alone. You should go find Ashley and the others. They might have an answer for you." said Bob. She ran off as Hope woke up after her meal. "We need to get to our match. Go Steve!" said Bob. He came out as he said,"What is it Bob?". "I need to head to my match quick." said Bob. "I see. I shall get you there in a second." said Steve. The three were gone.

Ashley was shocked as Stacy said,"So Gary punched Bob?". Sonia nod her head as she said,"I don't know why he did that.". "I can't blame him at all. I don't like that he punch Bob in his bad arm. He has a lot of pressure on him." said Shawn. "Isn't he the grandson of Professor Oak and Blue? Wasn't Blue the former Pokemon League Champion of Kanto?" said Ayano. "Yeah. Blue lost to Red quick so Gary hates Bob because of that." said Bart. "So where is he?" said Sophia.

Bob appeared in the green corner and he return Steve. Hope sat next to her as Bob said,"So where is my opponent?". The Spike Egg Pokemon noticed a red carpet coming out of where the red corner trainer was. The two heard old fashioned music as a girl appeared with a man showered with Sakura petals. The two were both wearing kimonos. "My name is Jeanette Fisher from Crimson City and I have a lot about you." said Jeanette. "I see. Is it a good thing?" said Bob.

Bob then noticed a cheering section behind her as he thought,"A cheering section for her. I would be jealous but I got Hope on my side.". She appeared in her corner as she said,"You are known as Aura master Bob.". Bob blushed as he said,"Aura Master? I would say I am an apprentice  but thank you for that.". "How about two single matches and two double matches. Sound good to you? You can call me Jean if you were my friend." said Jean. "Um sure Jean." said Bob.

Jean said,"Lets begin with a single match first. Lets go Beedrill!". Bob noticed that she sent out her Poison Bee Pokemon as Bob said,"You know Buzz back home pretty well don't you Solar?! I choose you!". He came out as he smirked. "And Begin!" said the ref. "Pin Missile!" said Jean. "Dodge!" said Bob. He dodge the attack as Bob said,"Lets go with Nature Power!". An Energy Ball appeared as Bob said,"Now Eat it!".

The Seed Pokemon ate it and his flower glow a bright green. "What?" said Jean. "Vine Whip to lift yourself up!" said Bob. He was in the air as Bob said,"Skydive Solar Beam!". The beam hit the bee and it exploded. Beedrill was knocked out as Bob said,"And the winner is Solar!". Bob smiled as Jean said,"I see. You are strong despite your poor looks. I wonder if you can handle these two at the same time Bobby. Go Haunter and Scizor!".

The two came out and Bob said,"Return for now Solar. Go Jack and Tessa!". The two came out as the ref said,"Begin!". "Shadow Ball and Metal Claw!" said Jean. "Bubble Beam and Double Edge!" said Bob. The moves clashed as Jean said,"Interesting. Lets see how you handled my Double Team and Hyper Beam from Scizor and Shadow Punch!". "Dodge!" said Bob. Jack jumped on her back as she dodged the attacks.

"Ancient Power into Surf Jack! Thunder Tessa!" said Bob. The two attack hit their opponent and they were knocked out. "And the Winners are Jack and Tessa!" said the ref. The two smiled as Bob return the two. "I see that you are quite the trainer as the rumors said you were. Lets begin our final double battle. Go Raichu and Bellossom!" said Jean. The two Pokemon came out and Bob said,"Lets go Joy and  Prime!". The two came out as the ref said,"Begin!".

"Petal Blizzard and Thunder Ball! It is Electro Ball with the power of Thunder inside of it." said Jean. The ball went throw the storm and Bob said,"Block it with Strength Joy!". She slapped it into the sky and Bob said,"Earthquake!". The ground shook twice as hard as Raichu was hit with it along with the Flower Pokemon "Charge and Volt Tackle! Sunny Day and Solarbeam!" said Jean. The attack hit the Rock/Ground Pokemon who shrugged them off.

Bob said,"His training partner is a Tauros who is the king of the stubborn so he hates to lose and they are rivals so he can handle the pain. Time to show him your new move Rock Wrecker Prime!". He made a giant rock and he threw it. It exploded as several pieces of the rock exploded on the opposing Pokemon and Bob said,"Blizzard and Earthquake Joy!". The two moves knocked out Jean's Pokemon and the ref said,"The Winner are Joy and Prime!".

The two shook hands and Jean said,"It is time for our final match Bob. I hope you bring out a strong one for me to defeat Bob. I need someone to face off against my powerful Bellsprout!". The Flower Pokemon came out as Bob said,"Lets show him who is stronger in mass! Go Goliath!". He came out and the ref said,"Begin!". "Body Slam!" said Bob. The Flower Pokemon held him in the air as Bob said,"I'm impressed more than anything. What is your secret?".

Jean said,"I will tell you after the match Bob if you win. Vine Whip!". The plant threw in the air and Bob said,"Iron Head!". He came crashing down as the Flower Pokemon dodging it with a dance as Bob said,"Man! That is so cool.". The sleeping Pokemon looked at Bob who whistled as Jean said,"I am guessing that you two have a lot to talk about after this so enjoy this. Solar Beam!". He blocked the attack with his belly as he said,"Now!".

"Heavy Slam!" said Bob. He then slammed on the Plant who was crushed by it. He got off him and the ref saw that the Flower Pokemon was knocked out. "Winner Bob!" said the ref. Bob hugged his Pokemon who later tried to crush him but he was stopped by Bob's aura. "I love you too buddy." said Bob. He return him and Jean said,"Do you want me to tell you the secret between my Pokemon being super strong despite his size?". "Yes Please!" said Bob.

Jean said after she picked up her Pokemon,"Feed them some Pokemon food boosting their strength. It is my secret and also I find you quite cute.". She hand him her number and she said,"Call me Bob. If you are in Crimson City.". She was gone as Bob placed the number in his phone and he said,"I'm sure that I just dug myself a bigger hole but who cares? I am in the top 32 of my first League!".

Next time,
Bob faces off against a guy who isn't a fan of Bob for many reasons but the girl who is his fiancee does. Does anyone like Bob in this? I mean we have his real friends but seriously no love for this guy. We also see who is in the top 32

Shawn's Pokemon
Charizard.
Hitmonchan.
Corey's Pokemon.
Bruteroot.
Paul's Pokemon
Torterra
Hounchkrow
Gary's Pokemon
Blastoise
Umbreon
Electivire
Bob's Pokemon.
Joy 4th Pokemon.
Goliath 6th Pokemon.
Solar 1st Pokemon
Prime 5th Pokemon.
Jack 2nd Pokemon.
Tessa 3rd Pokemon
Jeanette Fisher's Pokemon.
Beedrill 1st Pokemon
2nd Pokemon Scizor.
Bellsprout 6th Pokemon.
Bellossom 4th Pokemon.
3rd Haunter Pokemon.
Raichu 5th Pokemon

No comments:

Post a Comment