Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Power Guild Episode 78 Grand Magic Games part 1 The Library of Exposition/Sorcery.


A/N:We are about to start the next arc but we need to do something also known as a recap of what has happened so far in the story and this is where that episode comes in. I wanted to explain what happened so far but I think this is the best way. We meet Lord Vex in this one. I also made who wins the games very obvious because I write things that are very obvious. The last two chapters of Fairy Tail have been interesting. Also the library is the whole episode the whole thing. 

I am pretty sure that the Second of the Wizard Saint has something to do with vampires and I want a Wizard Saint that something to do with mummies. I mean we have one with a werewolf theme so we need to complete the monsters trio. I like the last one because the Natsu ninja joke returns which is one of my favorite joke of the series. Also why does Wendy have the motion sickness weakness? I mean I thought that as the Sky Dragon Slayer, I thought she was good. Dang you plot.

Also Chapter 421. I am going to be honest what you all but when Marin Hollow arrived. I was so lost on his magic. I mean I was so confused until I learn what it is from the Fairy Tail Wiki the next day. I am interested for sure and please stop with the Wendy Angel joke. I mean she is 12 years old which is weird to me. I also like in the anime on how they got clothes during the Erza torture scene and when Lisanna and Natsu are naked. That always creep me out. 

Bob was sitting with Nick on a train to the Library of Sorcery. The others members that joined the two are Scampers, Rose, Ana, Clara, Roy, Julie, Lucia, and Dawn. They are all sleeping in the seats next to them due it being very early in the morning. "So Bob? Why are we going to this library in the first place?" said Nick. "I need to do some research on the magic that is in there. I have read all of the books in my home so this is the next stop to learning." said Bob.

Nick said,"So do you know that Clara, Volt, Percy, and Morgan are your kids with Stella and Allison right?". "I do but how do you know? I am very curious man." said Bob. "I fought against a girl on Strohx island who showed me a future with Julie as my wife and a mini Lucia in there." said Nick. "I see. So do you think we are the only two that know this?" said Bob. "I think X knows that Sunni is his daughter with Myra. So do you know why Master Eric not accept X as a member?" said Nick.

The two heard,"You do seriously think my dad is the guild master? That is pretty funny big brother Bob and Nick.". The two saw Jaime with June. "What are you two doing here? Does Eric know that you two are here? I really don't want to be lectured today." said Bob. "I told my dad Bob. This was Jaime's idea." said June. "Well excuse me that I want to hang out with my master." said Jaime. "I don't think that Bob ever trained you Jaime." said Nick.

June said,"Bob's books were easy for him to get.". "You sneaked into my house?" said Bob. "Nope. I found a way into the old guild hall and I started reading. So how old are you? I mean you told us that you are actually 418." said Jaime. June hit him as she said,"You don't ask people their age Jaime.". "It is okay June. I have many memories from 400 years of experience on this planet under my belt but I still feel 18 years old." said Bob.Nick said,"That makes sense.".

The train stopped as Bob said,"I really hope he doesn't mind me doing this.". The three wizards saw Bob hold a black key and June said,"Isn't that Brendan, Morgan, and Stella's magic?". "Yeah it sure is June. That is Spirit magic. It is very powerful and diverse but if you summon a lot of spirits, your magic power is pretty much gone. The three or four in our guild know a different magic to help their spirits in combat." said Nick.

The two nod as Bob said,"Open! Gate of the Bruiser Barry!". He stood there and he said,"What do you need master?". Bob pointed to the sleeping group and he sighed. He grabbed them as Jaime said confused,"Wow. He is really strong.". "I think he is one of my strongest spirit in terms of strength but his speed isn't that the best." said Bob. "You know that I can hear you right!?" yelled Barry who was outside of the train. The four followed him.

Ana woke up to see that she was in the library which had a lot of books in its hall. She saw that her big brother had a lot of books about magic spells and other stuff around him. Bob noticed her staring at her and he said,"Good morning. Did you sleep good on the train?'. "Yeah big brother. So where are the others?" said Ana. "Dawn, Scampers, Clara, Roy, Nick, Julie, Lucia, June, Jaime and Rose went to go learn some magic." said Bob.

Ana said,"I guess the two want to join us for some reason but what about Master Marie?". Bob point to his left as Ana saw her sleeping. "So do you know why she looks my age?" said Ana. "You forget that you were six but thanks to your Negate magic, you aged by six years. The reason that she is like that due to her using Hero Law, she stopped her aging." said Bob. "Wow. I feel bad for her. It is just like Rose right?" said Ana.

He nod as the first master woke up. "Hi big brother!" said Marie. Ana blocked her as Bob sighed,"I'm not your big brother.". "But you are older right?" said Marie. Ana said,"You have to prove yourself to him to become his little sister.". The girl nod as Bob said,"So I always wondered something. How did you found the guild?". "It was about 100 years now that me, Ryoku, Bruno, and Van found the guild in Mural." said Marie.

Ana said,"So Ryoku is our great grandfather?". "Yeah. Van is a Wizard Saint just like big brother, Jo, and third master." said Marie. "Have you met him Bob?" said Ana. "Yes I did Ana. He is a good guy but his humor is another story." said Bob. "You can say that again Bob." said Marie. "Okay. I know about Master Bruno but is Ryoku still alive?" said Ana. "I have no idea Ana." said Bob. "He likes to be hidden sometimes. He made hide and seek fun though." said Marie.

Bob nod as he said,"Maybe someone should be learn some more air type spells so that she can be a good Air/Wind Slayer.". "Okay!" said Ana. She found some air and wind spell books and she started to read them until she got bored. "So what is a Slayer anyway? I mean I know that me, you, Kurt, X, Python, Johnny, Jenny, Odessa, Drake, Volt, and Percy are one but I have no idea about why we are called that in the slightest." said Ana.

"A Slayer is a wizard who has complete control over their element and they can slay a dragon if they so choose. They also all suffer from motion sickness." said Bob. "Then why didn't Ana puke out her guts during the way here? And you too Bob." said Marie. "I have an immunity to it or to explain it in a way that it is easy to understand. I am invincible. Ana, you are the wind so you are good for a very long time." said Bob. The two girls played around while Bob kept reading.

Rose was with Dawn and Scampers who were busy with keeping in their Battle mode which made them stronger. "So what are you two doing? I mean it makes no sense to me." said Rose. The two Chreax went back to their chibi forms as Dawn said,"We are trying to stay in our battle form for more than a couple of minutes during a fight. Bob and Ana need our strength in a fight.". "Yeah Rose. Me and Bob are partners." said Scampers.

Rose said,"I know that this is a touchy subject at the guild hall. So what happened to X's dad? I mean he got kicked out when Bob was 14 right?". "Yeah. I was alive back then and Bob almost died." said Scampers. "Bob dying Scampers? I mean Fulgor was the only one to really test Bob." said Dawn. "I'll never forget that day Dawn and Rose. It was during a normal guild brawl, Mordead attack Bob with a knife and he almost cut Bob's neck. Bob was stunned by the man giving him." said Scampers.

"Big bro." said Rose. "Yeah. It sucks but I got stronger because of that day. Hell, everyone did Rose due to that Bob is a friend to everyone in the guild. I hope we never have to do that again. It was bad and I hate it." said Scampers. "Don't worry Scampers. You are doing a good job as Bob's Chreax partner just like me with Ana." said Dawn. "Thanks." said Scampers. Rose smiled as she went back to read on how to control her black magic.

Nick was running around as Lucia, Julie, and Clara were sitting there. "So why is your dad so hyper Lucia while mine is well Bob?" said Clara. "Nick has always been fast ever since I met him along with Bob seven or fourteen years ago. We both joined the guild when we were 12 years old." said Julie. "So Clara, what is the generation of Heroes member before Strohx Island?" said Lucia. Julie was lost as Clara said,"The members under 25 years old in X784 and before Aunt Stella joined.".

"Yep. We are." said Julie. Nick stopped as he held a sleeping Roy. "Roy! Wake up!" yelled the two girls from the future. He woke up and he said,"Man. I hate this kind of stuff so why did I sign up for this?". "Two words Roy. Shopping with Big Sister Stella." said Jaime. He stood there with June and she said,"Her shopping trip are the stuff of nightmares.". "Amen to that sister. I am impress that Bob survived this long." said Nick.

"Well father is one of the Wizard Saint alongside Master Ax, Jo, and Louis of Bloody Darkness." said Clara. "So how many Wizard Saints are there Clara?" said Julie, June, and Lucia. "Yeah. How many are there?" said Roy, Nick, and Jaime. She sighed as she said,"I think there are twelve members you guys. They are really strong and their rank are decided in about six months. I hope father can rock due to him being the strongest one." said Clara.

Bob sensed something as his friends looked at him. "What is wrong Bob?" said Scampers. "I sense a strong dark magic. Get behind me!" said Bob. The ten went behind her as Bob said,"Power Barrier!". He blocked a very powerful dark magic as Rose heard,"Ah shoot. I missed killing you all but I should have given one of Blake's demons credit.". She saw a boy standing there. He looked about 16 years old and he was bold. He has the kanji for death on his forehead. He also had black hair.

He was wearing a black cloak and he was showing off his black shirt with a white skull on it. He was wearing a pair of black trousers and black boots. He had red eyes. "Hello. The name is Lord Vex and I am a member of New Dynasty just like Milorth the Deathlord!" said Vex. "You are Lord Vex? I mean wow. He just like Bob and Rose." said Jaime. "I am nothing like Blake and her demon. Die! Spears of Darkness!" said Vex.

He made several spears and Nick said,"Ready girls?! Time for my Sand Fist and Sand Storm!". He punched one as Julie and Lucia fire out of their guns to break the rest of them. "I see." said Lord Vex. June said,"Holy Blizzard!". "Blue Flame and Blue Lighting! Strike!" yelled Jaime. The man took the attacks as he said,"Time to show you the true power of a dark wizard! Revenge of Hell itself in this spell! Darkness Army!".

Jamie, Nick, Lucia, Julie, and June were grabbed by skeletons in army. The five were dragged away as Clara said,"Roy! We will handle the bones while the other five handle Vex!". "Clara! You got the power of Kurt's son! Passion Sabers!" said Roy. The two fought his army of the dead while the two Chreax went into battle form. "I see. You two can enter something that all adults Chreax can do. I'm impressed." said Lord Vex.

"Inferno Flames!" said Dawn. Vex was burned as Scampers said,"Holy Slash!". He slashed him with his swords as Ana said,"Holy Winds and Wind Slicers!". His outfit was cut by her as Rose fired out a Thunder Crash. Vex stood there in a destroy outfit and he said,"I thought you humans would be what is the word interesting. Die.". The four were blasted back as Bob said,"You bastard! Eat my Dragon Blast!".

Vex dodge the attack as Bob punched him with a god armor fist. "I see that you are just fill of stuff in your body. I am impressed. Time to fight for real.". He made the air go dark as Bob dodge an attack from a demon which looked like a giant tree. "You can make demons? I am impressed but I am one myself so taste my newest weapon! Divine Trident!" said Bob. He made a weird looking trident and Ana said,"It looks Poseidon's trident.".

Bob slammed the trident into the tree demon's chest and he said,"Lets make this tree shine! Ultimate Roar of the Thunder God Rhyar!". He fire the attack out and it made a giant explosion. The dark wizard notice that Bob was holding Divine Trident and it was charged up. "I love this one. If I use a god spell on it, it gets stronger which is good for me but pretty freaking bad for you!" said Bob. 

Scampers tried to break free from Lord Vex's spell as Nick freed the Chreax. "I owe you one Nick." said Scampers. "I'll free the others. You go help Bob little buddy. You and Bob are partners." said Nick. "I got it!" said Scampers. He flew toward Bob who return Divine Trident and he grabbed a scythe called Death Strike. It looked big and Bob tried to hit the dark wizard. "Time to help you out with this! Golden Blasts!" said Scampers.

Bob dodge them and Vex took them. "I can't let you have all of the fun! Dragon and Devil Punch!" said Bob. He punch the wizard into the air with the power of a devil and a dragon. "Time to end this! I call upon the gods! Universe Blast!" said Bob. The attack hit as Scampers slash him with his sword. Roy stood over the defeated Vex and he said,"This feels off Uncle Bob and Nick. I mean he is rumor to be strong.".

Vex turned into a monster. It was made out of pure darkness as Lucia said,"It is a Walker. It is a monster made to absorb magic energy and it gets stronger with more magic power put into it.". The dark monster grew to the size of a Titan and Rose said,"We got this right big bro?". "Auntie Rose! You can't beat a Walker!" said Clara. Bob made a sword and he slashed the monster into pieces as Julie said,"You forget Clara, Bob is a god.".

Bob sighed as Roy said,"I don't get it. What did you do to that thing Uncle Bob?!". "I guess that thing absorbed magic so I use my blade to cut it." said Bob. "A very simple answer. Why didn't we think of that Clara?" said Roy and Lucia. The girl was silent as she walked off. "I am going to take a shot that she hates being proven wrong just like big sis?" said Marie who wasn't fighting because she doesn't know any offensive spells.

"Yeah. Allison has a real problem with that. She just doesn't show it." said Nick, "We better go calm her down." said the two future kids. They went after their leader as Jaime said,"So how do you know that guy Big Sis Rose?". "No clue. Do Chaos remember anything?" said Rose. "I think so. He must be jealous of your rumored dark legacy. I am taking a shot in the darkness." said Bob. "So what should we do with this?" said Julie.

Scampers and Dawn held the monster in a net as Dawn said,"We should keep it away from here. This place holds a lot of magic.". "Which is perfect for a Walker." said Scampers. "Wow. Did you think of that by yourself?" said June. "Be nice to the little guy. He can be smart." said Nick. "You two got this right?" said Marie. "Yeah." said the two Chreax. The two flew off as June, Jamie, and Marie followed them.

Bob sat there with Nick, Julie, Rose, and Ana. Ana and Rose noticed that the two western wizards who were holding hands under the table. Bob smiled at the two showing their love in their way which makes it special.  "So do you and Nick think of getting married?" said Ana. The two western blushed as Bob said,"Don't rush them. It took seven years in the first place. They joined when Kurt did in the year X774.".

"Yeah. You and Allison were my first friends. I hope we can keep on living together as a group or as Bob calls it a family." said Julie. "I hope so too. We should get back." said Bob. "Do we have to leave big brother?!" said the two little girls. "I thought you two would want to leave." said Nick. "I want to make Big brother kiss his girlfriends." said the two. The western looked at Bob who shrugged as Bob went to go looked for the others.

Vex stood in front of Milorth in his human form. "You really think you could beat Bob? That is dam funny kid." said Milorth. "Shut up. He was just lucky. So where is your bratty grandson old man? I need to have a word with him about Bob" said Vex. "I think you are the only person in our guild who doesn't call my grandson master." said Miloth. "Yes. I would mind that gramps but hey, I don't give a dam." said a voice.

Vex and Miloth saw Ninarth standing there. He looked to be about 18. He had crimson red hair, blue eyes, tattoo of a dragon on both of his arms, a black shirt which is pretty much torn in pieces, black pants, and shorts. "So why did you attack him?" said Ninarth. "I was bored. I mean we aren't doing anything. I mean we haven't killed Heroes." said Vex. "Patience is good. I know that it is boring but it is the master plan." said Milorth. "Right." said Ninarth. The dark wizard sighed at his master.

Next time,
We learn who learn about who is the top dogs in Meca.

Events/Battles:
Bob, Scampers, Rose, Ana, Marie, Clara, Roy, Nick, Julie, Lucia, and Dawn head to the Library of Sorcery to learn some new magic along with the history of their Guild.
Jaime and June tag along.
Lord Vex makes an appearance and he attacks the group.
Heroes vs Lord Vex.
Vex meets up with Milorth and Ninarth.
Locations:
The Library of Sorcery. Everything involving magic is here and wizards come here to learn more about their guild's past or more about their magic. It also holds every single Magician Monthly ever in there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment