Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Pokemon Journey Episode 37 The Battle for a friend.


A / N: Enjoying Power Guild? I am but some people may not like all of the Power Guild as of late. I know that I have not done a lot of other stuff but I am on a roll with it. We are near the end of this arc and then we are on Pokemon Orange Island and there will be no Tracey for Bob but Ash. Maybe. I mean I do not hate Tracey like other people but I hate Cilan. He is just like Brock more than Tracey is to me.

Bob sat in the Pokemon Center with Bart and Shawn. The three along with the other 29 trainers that were still left in the league were waiting to see who they facing in one of the four arenas. "Bob. Do you know what is wrong with Sonia? I mean Gary's loss got to her." said Bart."Yeah. She has a really massive crush on the boy who hates me because of my father. He is like a mini Paul. He doesn't has a Pokemon who tried to kill me." said Bob.

Shawn said, "So who do you guys think you are going to face?". "I hope someone strong and doesn't hate my guts. I mean I have two people who hate me right now and I really don't want a third." said Bob. "You mean Gary and Giselle right? She seems pretty mad at you for missed her match today. I mean what were you doing?" Bart said. "I was eating some lunch  with Hope, Ritchie, Ash, and the Pikachu twins. I also got a call from Sonia which lead me to getting punched. " said Bob.

The two said in unison, "You and this league don't work together.". "I know that you guys." said Bob. The three saw the matches. "I am in the Ice arena against some girl name Assunta. It is the second match of the day for the arena. Wish me luck." said Bart. "I am up against a girl named Melissa in the Grass arena. It is the third match for the arena. What about man?" said Shawn. "Even though you two have girlfriends, you got cute girls but I got a guy named Kevin in the Arena of Rock." said Bob.

Shawn said, "Um Bob. It is the Rock Arena, you are in the final round, and it is Kevin Long. He is a very famous trainer with a fiancee four years younger than him.". "How do you know that?" said Bart and Bob. "I learn it in Trainer's Magazine? Do you two read it?" said Shawn. The two look at him as Shawn said, "Ayano makes me read a lot of it so I know my stuff about the hottest trainers so far and Ivan is one of them.".

"What makes you so sure?" said Bart. Shawn said, "She is over there talking with our girlfriends Bart plus our female friends right now. I also know that she is very rich. It was in the magazine along with the fact that her dad is a very famous man. Can you guess who?". "The Pokemon League president or the best trainer in the world right now? He is second only to my dad Shawn. It is Steven Stone." said Bob.

"No Bob. She can not be related to him man. I mean the first one is like Santa Claus. The other one maybe so do you have a picture of her." said Bart. "You and Bart would not make good cops. Her dad is the owner of the Battle Frontier." said Shawn. "Cool man." said Bart. "Isn't he the guy who always wears the Hawaiian shirt Shawn? I think his name is Scott and he decides who can enter his Pokemon Battle Frontier in every region." said Bob.

"I do not mean that one man. I mean the other one you guys. The two both own the entire thing which is all of the world. His name is Alton Bob May." said Shawn. Bob said, "Alton May? You mean the legendary trainer from Sinnoh?". "You know him Bob?" said Bart and Shawn. "Yeah. He is in my top five. My top five is me, my dad, Steven Stone, Lance, and him." said Bob. "Do you have a picture of him Bob? You must." Bart said.

Bob show the two a picture of him from his bag. He had long scarlet red hair, brown eyes, and he was wearing a t-shirt with blue jeans. He was with the Sea Weasel Pokemon. "So this is her dad. What is with the Pokemon with him? I have never seen it ever before." Bart said. "That is a Floatzel Bart and it is from Sinnoh. I know this guy promised his daughter to Ivan but why?" said Shawn. "Yeah. I am going to find out why you guys." said Bob. The two look at Bob and they said, "Why?".

Bob shrugged his right shoulder and he said, "I like him and I also have a chance to meet him. I know that it sounds bad and it does. I am a greedy man.". "You are Bob. I'm going to get ready my match tomorrow." said Bart. "Me too. Good luck Bob." said Shawn. The two were gone as Bob thought, "I wonder how I am going to do this. I better Hope would be a good excuse. She loves meeting people and this one may not hate my guts.".

He walked over to Kevin's fiancee who finished talking with his friends. She had long light blue hair like her dad, blue eyes, and she looked very cute with a serious look to her. She looked to be the same age as Ayano but she may be a couple of days older than her. She was wearing a light green tank top with black jeans and black strap sandals plus a black purse. Bob knew for a fact that the purse cost a lot since he was at the Celadon Department store only a month in August

He walked up to her and he said, "Aloha. The name is Bob and this is my daughter Hope. It is nice to meet you.". She shook his hand as she said, "Hello Bob. My name is Alice May. I am Kevin Long's fiancee and you are his opponent.". "Yep. You are correct about that part but you forgot about Hope though. She hates to be ignore." said Bob. The Spike Ball Pokemon nod her head as Alice said, "So what are you trying to gain from this little talk Bob?".

Bob said, "I just want to talk to you Allce. I also wanted to learn more about Alice.". She smiled as she said, "I see that you just want to talk. Let's go.". She grabbed his right hand as Hope went into his bag. The two were walking through the Pokemon League Village and Bob sad, "So how did you meet Kevin? Is your dad famous like yours is?". "He is the next heir to the Silph company. He asked me to marry him at a party." said Alice.

The two sat in a restaurant and Hope sat on the table. The waitress brought something for Hope to do it."So why did you pick here of all place Alice? I like the quietness of it." said Bob. "Can you keep a secret Bob? I know that you are very popular in this tourney." said Alice. "I sure can. So what is it?" said Bob. She got close to him and she said, "I hate Kevin. He is the worst trainer on the planet. He is strong. I'm sure that you could beat him. You saved Kevin's future company for Team Rocket.".

"So why do you hate your fiancee?" said Bob. "He thinks he is super strong because of the Pokemon that he had brought from my home region of Sinnoh. It is the Frost Tree Pokemon Abomasnow and it has the ability to make hail appear. I bet you do not have a single Ice type Pokemon with you. I know that you have Pokemon from the other regions. " said Alice. "I think I have two or three. Thanks for the info." said Bob.

Alice got up as she said,"Bob. I have to go.". She was about to walk off as Bob grabbed her. "What are you doing Bob?". "I can read your emotions Alice. I'm sure you don't want to be with Ivan. Stay here with me." said Bob. She sat down as she said."Your aura is very strong just like the rumors say. I want to be free of my engagement to him.". "Call it off Alice. Does your father like this guy?" said Bob. 

Alice said,"No he doesn't Bob. He is against this marriage. Kevin forced me to marry him thanks to him holding my Glameow hostage. He is a very evil man.". "Don't worry. I'll beat him and I hope to get rid of the marriage thing as well." said Bob. She smiled as the two heard,"I see my wife is talking to my enemy.". Bob saw Kevin standing there and he looked mad. He had military like brown hair with sharp and piercing blue eyes. Hope hid behind her dad because of the scary man.

"What are you doing here Kevin?! You said that you were trying to figure out Bob's strategy for your match tomorrow." said Alice. "I was. I figure it out but I heard that the girl that I promise my life to is with my enemy or the Killer." said Kevin. "I didn't killed anyone Kevin." said Bob. "I see. You are telling yourself this to make yourself feel better." said Kevin. "Stop it Kevin. Bob is a nice guy unlike you. I would rather marry him than you." said Alice.

Bob blushed after hearing that and he thought,"Me married to her? Wow. I am touched and also being related to Alton would be awesome!". Kevin said,"Lets have a wager for our match tomorrow Bob. If I win, you will give up being a Pokemon trainer and work for my company in the future. If you win, I will cancel off my engagement with Alice and leave her and her family alone.". He held out his left hand and he said,"What do you say?".

Bob looked at Alice and he said,"Deal!". Kevin took Alice away as Bob stood there with Hope. "I am not going to lose to him Hope. I will need your help building a team." said Bob. She smiled as the two were gone. They headed back to their cottage and Bob opened the door. He saw that no one was home right now and Bob took a breath of relief. He held Hope in his arm and he said,"Lets get ready for my match.". She nod as Bob looked at the info given to him about Kevin.

The next morning, Ashley walked in to the boys's room to see Bob sleeping with Hope. She smiled as she woke him up with food which she just made. "Morning Ashley.\How many matches did I miss so far?" said Bob. He was eating and Ashley said,"None Bob. So did you really bet with Kevin? I mean you would give your dream for Alice who you met yesterday. She is nice but you shouldn't give up your dream for her.".

Bob smiled as he said,"I won't lose Ashley. Alice is my friend and she isn't happy being married to Kevin. She told me and Hope more but we promised not to tell the juicy details.". "Okay Bob. I know you can do it. You are the strongest trainer from Pallet Town no matter what. I believe you and I wish you good luck." said Ashley. She was gone as Bob said,"So how about you finish my breakfast while I take my shower?". The Spike Ball Pokemon started eating as Bob went to the shower.

Later in the day, Alice was with Ashley and Stacey. The three were waiting for Bob's match against Kevin. "So do you think Bob can win against Kevin? I mean he looks strong but Kevin is too. I mean his team is all Pokemon who can mega evolve." said Alice. "Bob has this. Don't worry. I know that Bob can do it." said Stacey. "Yeah." said Ashley. "What makes you two so sure?" said Alice. They said in unison,"He got this.".

Bob was sitting in the prep room with him looking at his snag machine. He saw Alton standing there and he said,"Is your name Bob?". "Yes Sir!" said Bob. "Easy kid. Your father told me about you. Is it true that you are helping my beloved daughter get out of her marriage to that jerk Kevin Long. Is that true Bob? You need to be honest." said Alton. "I am Mr. May. I will win my match for sure." said Bob. 

Alton laughed as he said,"Man. You are such a cool kid. I wouldn't mind if you start dating Alice. I would love to have you as my son in law.". Bob blushed as the man left the room. Bob stood up and he said to himself,"Time to win match number 4." He walked outside to see Kevin in the red corner as he glared at Bob. He stood in the green corner as the ref said,"Ready you two?". "Go Abomasnow! Time for me to win!" said Kevin.

The winter tree like Pokemon came along with a lot of hail. Bob stood there as he said,"I prepare for this one! Go Garth!". The Shadow Pokemon came out and he went into the ground. "Begin!" said the ref. "Ice Beam!" said Kevin. "Shadow Ball!" said Bob. The ghost fired the ball but the hail destroy it when it came out. "I found you Focus Blast!" said Kevin. The attack destroy the ground as the ghost was gone. 

The Frost Tree Pokemon looked for his opponent as Bob said,"Now Garth! Fire Punch!". Kevin saw his Pokemon being burned as Kevin said,"Get your Pokemon out of the ground like a coward that he is Bob!". "Okay Garth. You heard him." said Bob. Kevin saw the ghost floating and he said,"Attack it!". The Frost Tree Pokemon hit it and it exploded. Kevin saw his Pokemon out cold as Garth stood next to Bob. "Winner Garth!" said the ref. The hail was gone when Kevin return his Pokemon.

"What was that? Is that a new move?" said Alice. "That is Garth's illusion trick. A fake version of him appears to confuse his opponent and when they touch it, kaboom! Those are in his words by the way." said Ashley. Bob return Garth as Kevin said with anger,"I'll destroy Bob! Tyranitar!". Then the Armor Pokemon came out. He then roared scaring some of the crowd and some of the crowd ran in fear. Bob said,"I have seen scarier. Go Brian!".

He came out as the ref said,"Begin!". A huge amount of sand came out of the Armor Pokemon and Brian blocked using his psychic power, He was protecting Bob from the sand due to his arm's cuts being open."Dark Pulse!" said Kevin. "Block it with Shock Wave Brian!" said Bob. The two moves collided and Kevin said,"Shadow Claw!". "Dodge it!" said Bob. The Psi Pokemon dodged them with ease as he said,"This is nothing you overgrown lizard.". 

Bob said,"Time to win this with one combo! It is time for you to reveal your Universe Punch!". Brian punched down the Armor Pokemon with a lot of Fire, Ice, Thunder, and Focus Punches. The Armor Pokemon fell over as the ref said,"Winner Brian!". The sandstorm was gone as the two trainers return their Pokemon. "I really hope that Kevin doesn't have anymore Pokemon with weather moves in his team." said Stacy. "He does." said Alice.

The two girls looked at her and Allison said,"Rain Dance.". Kevin said,"Go Blastoise!". The Shellfish Pokemon came out and Bob said,"Show him your power Skull!". The Atrocious Pokemon came out and the ref said,"Begin!". "Rain Dance!" said Kevin. The rain came down as Kevin said,"I love the weather Bob. This is my style of battle! Hydro Pump!". "Block it with Thunder Skull!" said Bob. He blocked the pressured water and Kevin said,"Ice Beam!".

Skull blocked the attack with his tail and Bob said,"Iron Tail!". "The move will do nothing when my Pokemon blocks it with Withdraw!" said Kevin. The turtle went into some rocks as Bob said,"Skull is stronger than your normal Gyarados! Draco Meteor!". The meteors came crashing down on the turtle Pokemon and he was knocked out cold. The rain was gone as the ref said,"And the winner is Skull! I know for a fact that Kevin has only Sunny Day left.".

The crowd cheered as Kevin said,"Go Venusaur!". The Seed Pokemon came out and Bob said,"You are up Drake!", He came out and the ref said,"Begin!". Drake flew around as Kevin said,"Bring him down with Vine Whip!". "Break it with Slash!" said Bob. He slashed them as Kevin said,"Sunny Day and Solar Beam!". "Block it with your claws!" said Bob. He blocked it as Kevin said,"Petal Dance and Razor Leaf!".

Drake slashed the petals and leaves until the Seed Pokemon was confused. "Time for Draco Impact!" said Bob. The Mach Pokemon fired the meteors and he went into Giga Impact crashing into the Seed Pokemon with the power of the powerful moves in one. He was knocked out as the ref said,"Winner Drake!". He return back as Kevin thought,"Why the hell is he so good!? He must be cheating in our match! I bet Alice told him my strategy!".

Bob said,"Kevin. I am winning our match not for any reason beside the fact that I used what you used in your previous matches to build this team. Don't you dare blame Alice for this! Time to bring the thunder down on this battle! Go Thunder!". He came out and he said,"Time for you to feel my super powerful and handsome Thunder!". The crowd sweatdrop at that as Bob thought,"I better tell Inferno about this.". "Go Heracross!" said Kevin.

The Single Horn Pokemon came out as the ref said,"Go!". "Storm Throw!" said Kevin. The Electric Pokemon was thrown into the air and Kevin said,"Pin Missile!". "Thunder. Show those missiles who are boss with your Thunder Combat!" said Bob. He punched them down to the ground and Bob said with a smirk,"Thunder Hammer!". He made a giant hammer and he slammed it down on him. "You just got hit by Thunder!". 

The Bug/Fighting Pokemon growled at the Electric Pokemon as Kevin said,"I see that you agree with me. We should defeat him fast and furious. Time to for my Pokemon to Mega Evolve!". The mega form stood there and he threw Thunder into the air. "Hyper Beam!" said Kevin. It came toward him and Bob said,"Thunder!". He blocked the attack with it and it exploded. "Time to finish this battle up with Thunder Dragon's Heavenward Halberd!" said Bob.

He threw a Chinese Ji at him at it shocked him. He was out cold as the ref said,"Winner Thunder!". "I can't believe it. Bob is owning him." said Alice. "Bob is really strong especially when he is fighting with his friends." said Ashley. "That is one of his qualities that makes him so different from Shawn who is usually so serious." said Stacy. Kevin return his Pokemon and he said,"Time to finish you Bob and make you give up Pokemon training. Go Charizard!".

The Flame Pokemon came out and the air got hot. "I hope you can defeat him Erza!" said Bob. She came out as the ref said while sweating,"Begin!". "Flamethrower!" said the two. The fire attack clash into each other causing a huge amount of sweat from everyone. "Dragon Claw!" said Kevin. "Dodge it Erza!" said Bob. She dodge it as Bob said,"Blaze Kick!". She kicked him and Bob said,"Time for your Fire Sword!". She slashed the dragon with the sword made out of fire.

Kevin yelled,"Mega Evolve! Fire Blast!". Erza took the very powerful attack from the Y form of the Flame Pokemon and she smiled. "I think Natsu's flame are hotter so take this!" said Erza. She jumped up to the Flying Pokemon and Bob said,"Thunder Punch!". She punched him into the ground and Bob said,"Blast Burn!". She fire the attack knocking him out and he ref said,"And the Winner is Bob! He moves onto to the finals!".

Erza smiled as Bob said,"I guess you will leave her alone now.". Kevin ran away as he yelled,"I'll win have my revenge!". Bob return the fire monkey and he saw the girl smiling. "I did a good thing which means I am closer to Alton. Nice." thought Bob. He smirked and he said,"Only four more battles till I am number one!". The crowd cheered for the boy who may win the league.

Next time,
Top 16 fight each other for a spot in the next round.

Top 16
Bob
Paul
Shawn
Bart

Ash
Ritchie
Sonia
Stacy

Giselle
Laura
Indy
Rick Hunter

Saku
Finn
Krystal
Brendan

Bob's Pokemon.
Brian. 2nd Pokemon.
Skull. 3rd Pokemon.
Garth. 1st Pokemon.
Thunder. 5th Pokemon.
Drake. 4th Pokemon.
Erza. 6th Pokemon.

Kevin's Pokemon.
Blastoise. 3rd Pokemon
Tyranitar. 2nd Pokemon.
Heracross. 5th Pokemon.
Charizard. 6th Pokemon.
Venusaur. 4th Pokemon.
Abomasnow. 1st Pokemon.

No comments:

Post a Comment