Friday, June 26, 2015

Pokemon Journey Episode 38 A real Beauty in the next match.


A/N:We are almost done folks and Pokemon will go up whenever because of Power Guild's latest arc which will be what I call a beefer. (Very Long.) You can tell from the latest notes for the newest arc for Power Guild. I have a lot of work to do so Pokemon is on the back burner but I am not giving up on the series. I am sticking to my guns to make Bob single and I made it very obvious that three girls like him but he won't notice it until he is whatever age I want.

He may like girls but a relationship isn't on his mind right now. Lets talk about Ash. I have made him pretty much a punching bag throughout this whole story and he will be one because I can folks and he is one with a giant target on his head. I am a fan of Red because of the manga and the games but I will admit that Ash has some moments. Ash in Kalos may be my favorite one second to Hoenn Ash. I mean Unova Ash pissed me off with him not evolving his Pokemon which he hasn't done since the beginning of his journey but it felt more apparent there. Lets begin because I got nothing else to say. This one may be shorter than the others one and way shorter than the last notes for Power Guild.

Bob was staring at the night sky in the Indigo Stadium with Hope playing around him. "I can't believe it Hope." said Bob. She was confused and he said,"I mean I made it to the top 16 of my first Pokemon League. Do you think I can win Hope?". She move her arms around which actually mean something to her daddy and Bob said,"I know that you and the others on the team believe me but can you blame me for being a little nervous.". He then saw his father with Alton May and Lance down there.

Bob used his aura to listen into their conversation because he was really curious about what three out of four of his idols were talking about. "So what do you two think about Bob? I mean he is mine and Leaf's kid after all. I know that he is great but I would like to hear what my two good friends think of him." said Red. "He is a really great kid Red. He risk his very right to be a Pokemon Trainer to save my little girl from being married to that weather freak Kevin." said Alton.

"I like him a lot Red. Me and the other Elite Four would like to see him win this after his opponent in the second round cheered him on. It showed that despite that trickster or juggler's tricks, you can win the crowd over with your love of Pokemon. His loyalty to his Pokemon and their loyalty back to him is what makes me like him the most. His Aerodactyl is very loyal to him. He is trying really hard to control his anger and he is very loving." said Lance.

Bob smiled after hearing how hard Law is working to control his anger. He thought to himself,"You are really trying really hard to control it. I am so proud of you.". Hope tugged on his shirt and he saw Red with his arms crossed. "Dad?!" said Bob. "I had a feeling that you would be here. You can't sleep can you Bob?" said Red. Bob said,"Yeah. I got a lot in mind right now. I mean I am thinking about a lot of stuff. So where is Master Lance and Mister Alton?".

Red sat with the boy and he said,"They had a feeling that you and Hope were here. I told them that I wanted to talk with you in private so they left us alone.". "So what did you want to talk about dad? I mean I should be sleeping right now." said Bob. "I heard that you have a lot of female admires who like you but you haven't done anything about it." said Red. The boy blushed as Red said,"Did I teach you nothing about that?".

Bob said."You actually forgot about that.". "Oh yeah. I guess I did. Sorry about that. You shouldn't get with any of them because you two need more life experience. So who are you facing tomorrow in the battles? I know that Shawn and Bart are up against Giselle and Indy tomorrow." said Red. "I've no clue. I feel like that it will be fine to guess my opponent." said Bob. "I would be worried but you are my kid so good luck Bob." said Red. He walked off as Hope made Bob look at the stars.

Bob was in the green room waiting for his match and he was drinking some well need energy aka a soda. The other seven matches had Shawn, Ash, Bart, Brendan, Paul, Sonia, and Finn winning their matches. Bob was the last one and he was really tired. He had stayed with the thought of him winning the whole thing because he was this with his training and his plans. "Whose bright idea was to stay up right before his match today?" said a voice.

Bob looked up to saw Mew into her human form aka Mai along with a arms crossed Mewtwo who was human as well but he was an older teen. He had purple hair and purple eyes. "Sorry Merlin. I was playing with Hope and you really can't say no to her before she springs out the tears." said Bob. Mai smiled as she said,"He is right Merlin. Hope loves to have her way.". Merlin aka Mewtwo sighed as he said,"We found your match today Bob and you are up against someone named Sakura.".

"Does she have any Grass Pokemon on her you guys? I wonder if one of them has Petal Dance, Petal Blizzard, or any moves related to flowers." said Bob. The two Legendary Pokemon sighed at their trainer's thoughts as Bob was lost. Bob saw Sonia walking toward him and he said,"So do you two want to be brother and sisters or a couple? You pick.". "A couple." said Mew. She grabbed him and he blushed.

Sonia said,"Hey Bob. Guess who won their match?!". She hugged him and he said,"You did great out there but Rick didn't make it easy for you. I mean that Machamp looked really strong.". "It was Bob. I mean wow. So who are they? I don't think they are both your opponent. Are you two?" said Sonia. "I am not. My name is Merlin and this is my girlfriend Mai. We met Bob earlier today and he invites us in here." said Merlin.

Sonia said,"That makes sense because it is well something Bob would do. So Bob are you ready? I heard that Sakura is rumored to be both beautiful and powerful.". "I got this in the bag Sonia. I mean Ashley accomplish her dream of being an Duchess so I am going to be beat both you, Shawn, and Bart into the ground." said Bob. Mewtwo whispered to Mai,"So do he know that he will face all of three of them if they win their next match.". "Just let him be." said Mai.

Bob walked out to the stage and he saw Sakura. She was wearing a pink and white Kimono. She look to be about 17 years old. She had pink hair, green eyes, and a smile on her face. "You must be Bob. I heard about you." said Sakura. The two stood there as Bob said,"I did too. You know what? I would be lying if I said if I did.". "I see. You know nothing about me but I know stuff about you. This will be an easier win for me." said Sakura.

Bob held a Poke Ball and he said,"I won't be that easy to beat Sakura.". The ref said,"Begin!". "Go Moka!" said Bob. The Bat Pokemon came out and she bit Bob. Sakura, the crowd, and the ref were lost as Bob said,"This is normal Sakura. She shows her love by drinking my blood which would be bad but I have accepted it as a normal thing.". "Okay then. Go Persian!" said Sakura. The Classy Cat Pokemon came out and the ref said,"Begin!".

"Swift!" said the two. The stars blocked each other and Bob said,"Air Slash!". The cat was hit with the attack as Sakura said,"Iron Tail!". She dodge the attack as the cat keep trying to hit its target and Bob said,"Zen Headbutt!". She slammed the cat into the ground and Bob said,"Cross Poison!". She knocked out the cat as the ref said,"And the winner is Moka!". She attacked Bob and he said,"I will make sure that you gets some blood later. Return.".

She went back as Sakura said,"I choose you Pidegot!". The Bird Pokemon came out and Bob said,"I choose you Norman!". The Wild Bull Pokemon came out and the ref said,"Begin!". "Hurricane my bird Pokemon!" said Sakura. "Dodge it and then Thunderbolt!" said Bob. He dodge the attack and he shocked the bird. "Giga Impact!" said the two. The two slammed into each other and Bob said,"Up and close Blizzard!". "Block it with your wings!" said Sakura.

The very cold attack hit the ground as Bob said,"Earthquake!". The ground broke apart as Sakura was confused at Bob's plan and then she saw Norman in the air. "Now Blizzard and Thunder Inpact!" said Bob. He crashed into the bird and it was knocked out. "Winner Norman!" said the ref. Bob return the bull as he said,"Lets go Lucy!". She came out as Sakura said,"Go Raichu!". The Mouse Pokemon came out and the ref said,"And Begin!".

"Thunderbolt!" said Sakura. "Freeze it with Ice Beam!" said Bob. The bolt was frozen as Sakura said with a smile,"Thunder Punch!". The Mouse rushed toward her and Bob said,"Ancient Power!". The rocks stopped the mouse in a circle as Bob said,"Fissure!". The move knocked out Raichu in one hit as the ref said,"Winner Lucy!". "Go Wigglytuff!" said Sakura. The Balloon Pokemon came out as Bob said,"Go Steve!". He came out as the ref said,"Begin!".

"Blizzard Beam!" said Sakura. An Ice beam with the power of Blizzard came toward Steve who threw into space and Bob said,"Shadow Ball!". The ball exploded as the Balloon Pokemon noticed the steel/psychic Pokemon and Bob said,"Meteor Mash and then Hyper Beam!". The Balloon was knocked out and the ref said,"Winner Steve!". Bob return him and he said,"You're up Myra!". She stood there with a grim as Sakura sent out her Jynx.

The ref said,"Begin!". "Blizzard!" said Sakura. "Turn into Dawn! Remote Volcano!" said Bob. The Transform Pokemon turned into the Phoenix Pokemon and she burned the ice type. "Blow it away with Psychic!" said Sakura. The fire was gone as Bob said,"Switch to Tyro! Sky Uppercut!". The little Pokemon knocked her into the sky and Sakura said,"Hyper Beam!". The blast came down as Bob said,"Aura Sphere!".

The sphere destroy the beam and it hit Jynx straight. It exploded upon impact. The attack knocked her out as the ref said,"Winner Myra!" said the ref. She went back to normal and Bob return her. Sakura said,"You are quite the trainer Bob. I'll admit that to you but you will most likely struggle against my final Pokemon. Go Sylveon!". The Intertwining Pokemon came out as Bob said,"Time to show the power of my third Pokemon! Go Buzz!".

He came out as the ref said,"And Begin!". "Moonblast!" said Sakura. Buzz dodge the attack and Bob said,"Sludge Bomb!". The Fairy Pokemon was covered with poison as Bob said,"Fell Stinger with the power of Double Team!". The attacks hit as Sakura said,"Psyshock!". "Dodge it and then Aerial Ace to finish her off!" said Bob. The attack knocked out the Fairy type Eeveelution and the ref said while pointing to Bob,"Winner Bob! He moves onto to the top 8!".

Later on, Bob was with the other seven trainers left in the tourney waiting to see who they will face in tomorrow's match. Bob saw Ash with Finn and Bob said,"Wow Ash. I am shocked.". "Thanks. Why are you shocked?" said Ash. Finn said,"Bob thought you would have been eliminated by now.". Ash was lost as Bob said,"This one is quite different from his sister. The only thing that these two have in common is that they have a Pokemon from the Electric Mouse Pokemon.". Finn nod as Ash was lost.

Bart, Brendan, and Shawn were talking nearby the group while Paul was nor talking to anyone. "So which one of us is going up against Bob? I don't think I have a chance against him but I won't let him win without a fight." said Brendan. "I have a feeling that the final matches will have two battles with four trainers from Pallet Town because five trainers are from the champion's hometown. These two battle will make some epic battles." said Bart. "I want to face Bob." said Shawn.

Brendan said,"Why man?". "We have been together since I was six years old Brendan. Unlike Bob and Gary, we are good rivals. We should battle during this tourney." said Shawn. "That makes sense Shawn." said Bart. Sonia walked over to them and she said,"So why am I the only girl here?". "I've no reason Sonia. Maybe the fact that the other girls lost." said Brendan. "Yeah. Sorry about that. I guess you just have to win more and more." said Shawn. "Yeah. I guess." said Sonia.

The eight saw Red. "Welcome. You eight have proven yourself to be quite the trainers. Here are the matches for the top 8." said Red. Bob saw that he was up against Shawn, Sonia was up against Finn, Paul was up against Brendan, and Ash was up against Bart. "I expect a lot of great battles from all of you and you better deliver on them. As some of you know, I am a very hard man to entertain." said Red.

He was gone as the party continued. Bob walked outside and he saw Meowth holding Hope. She saw her daddy and she jumped into her arms. "Hey Boss. This little one was worried sick about you. So who are you facing tomorrow?" said Meowth. "Shawn. So how are your wounds doing? I mean you shouldn't be walking if they are bad." said Bob. "I will be fine thanks to Joy. She was determined to heal me up soon." said Meowth.

Shawn walked toward them and he said,"Oh hello. Do you mind if I talk to Bob alone?". The Scratch Cat Pokemon grabbed the Spike Ball Pokemon and he walked away. "So Bob? Are you ready for our match tomorrow?" said Shawn. "Of course man. Our match isn't the first one right? I mean I sleep in due to the fact that these beds here are so cozy." said Bob. "Don't worry Bob. Our match is the final one. So do you remember that promise we made?" said Shawn.

Bob smirked as he said,"Of course. It was to both become Pokemon Master. I think we almost there but I won't be going easy on you.". "I would expect nothing less. You better get back to Hope. I am not sure that Meowth likes keeping her away from you." said Shawn. "Yeah but I feel like she will have to learn some independence." said Bob. "She is still young Bob." said Shawn. "I know man but she needs to learn it now." said Bob.

Shawn was gone as Hope jumped into Bob's arm. "So do you know how Law's training is going? I hope it is going well." said Meowth. "I hope so. I really want him to be with you guys because I need him to see my victory." said Bob. Hope fell asleep as Bob said,"We better get her to bed. She will be cheering for me hard.". "Amen to that Boss Bob." said Meowth. "You can call me Bob you know that right?" said Bob. "I know." said Meowth. The two were gone.

Next time,
Some epic Battles and we are almost done.

Top 8
Paul vs Brendan.
Ash vs Bart.
Bob vs Shawn.
Sonia vs Finn.

Bob
Myra. 5th Pokemon.
Norman. 2nd Pokemon.
Moka. 1st Pokemon.
Buzz. 6th Pokemon.
Steve. 4th Pokemon.
Lucy. 3rd Pokemon.

Sakura
Sylveon. 6th Pokemon.
Raichu. 3rd Pokemon.
Jynx. 5th Pokemon.
Wigglytuff. 4th Pokemon.
Persian. 1st Pokemon.
Pidegot. 2nd Pokemon.

Battles:
Shawn vs Indy.
Ash vs Ritchie.
Bart vs Giselle.
Krystal vs Brendan.

Laura vs Finn.
Paul vs Stacy.
Sonia vs Rick Hunter.
Bob vs Sakura.

No comments:

Post a Comment