Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Power Guild Episode 76 X791 part 2 Some Big Changes


A/N: Yep Marie Saffron will be part of the huge cast. You may noticed that this story has Yugioh GX Syndrome. This is when you have way too many characters in a single story such as this one but here is the difference. I am focusing on the main members which you will learn at the end of this episode so that. Anyone else will be on a job or something along those lines. I got nothing else so lets begin with two old friends of the guild making a return.

Back at the Heroes Guild, The Strohx Island team along with the members of the Guild who stayed behind are having a party that no one will ever forget in their lives. Bob was sitting with Scampers, Z, Johnny, and Jaime who was showing his older brothers his fire and lighting magic. "So you learn two forms of magic? Color me impressed Jaime." said Bob. "Aye sir." said Scampers. "Ah thanks Bob. I learn how to make cold fire and other different fire and lighting." said Jaime.

Z said,"So where did you learn all of  this?". "Yeah. If you ask me, you are already better than your old man Jaime." said Johnny. Jaime got closer to the four wizards and he said,"Don't tell my dad this you guys. I have been taking class by Rickey of the Element Four.". "Really?  I didn't see that coming man" said Johnny. "He is a member of Wicked Genocide. How did he become a magic teacher of all thing?" said Z.

"It has been seven years Z. He changed himself in jail. He is a totally different person from what he was seven years ago. Dad doesn't trust him though. I guess him being a former enemy of the Guild did something with him. He really hates you big bro." said Jaime. Bob said,"He is a sore loser Jaime and Kurt used to be like that when he was your age. So who is your lady friend? She was with you when I came to the Guild Hall ".

Jaime said,"We are just friends Bob. Her name is June Summers and she is Wayne's daughter. She is a ice mage and she is pretty strong to say the least.". Johnny saw June talking with Jade and Sakura and he said,"She sounds impressive man. She is already talking to my girlfriend.". Jaime said,"You having a girlfriend Johnny is so weird and you are dating Jade."."And what is that supposed to mean you dam brat?!" said Johnny. He was trying to kill him as the two Chreax stopped him. Bob drank.

Eric was with Wayne, Ax, and Arthur at the bar. "So you became the master Eric? I thought it would be either my son or my nephew." said Arthur. "You guys were trapped in time for seven years and we had to picked the next best choice which is Eric Logan. So how are we going to explain to the magic council about Master Marie being well alive?!" said Wayne. The four adults saw her with the guild of the future.

She was known as a free spirit unlike Master Bruno who went right after her. Her love for the guild is on the same level as Bob and the Yagami/Hunter family. Words of advice, don't make her by making fun of the guild that she built over 100 years ago or her age. Eric said,"I got an idea master. We could say that Marie is Master Marie's great granddaughter and they just happened to look alike. That really should work if no one tells the Magic Council.". 

"That is a very good plan Fourth Master. I'll you keep the job for a while until I name a successor to the guild." said Ax. The man imagined himself as the master as Wayne whispered,"Are you sure that it is a good idea?". "I am Wayne. I have an idea for the next master in mind." said Ax. "We believe in your wise wisdom." said Arthur. "You just don't want to work on finding one member. You just want to drink." thought Wayne and Arthur.

Allison, Julie, Myra, and Casey said in unison,"You two finally got married?!". Cecil said,"Yeah. We got married six years ago and I almost fainted.". "He was so nervous about the whole thing.". "I wish I could have been here for that." said Casey. "Yeah. I would have like for Ella to meet her godparents when she was young." said Cecil. "You have a daughter?" said Myra. "Yeah. Her name is Ella." said Tricia.

"Wow. I thought me and Nick getting together was big news but then you and Brendan got together Casey. A lot of love happened in the seven years and at the island." said Julie. "Yeah. Everyone but Stella." said Allison. "I don't think she is looking for a love." said Tricia. "Yeah. She likes someone that we know. His name is ..." said Cecil. His wife cover his mouth as Myra said,"Who was he going to say Tricia?". "No clue." said Tricia. Julie and Casey shrugged in confusion.

Rose and Ana were looking at the pictures that Jordan drew for them. "So how do you two girls like the teenage version of you? Rose. I wasn't sure about yours because since you are like an immortal teenager just like Bob is." said Jordan. "It is fine Jordan. Me and big bro aged just like the rest of you and when we feel like it, we go into a new body. I like it." said Rose. She looked to be taller and she was more attractive.

Ana smiled at her picture as she said,"So where did big bro?". She noticed that the boy was gone and she was worried about him. "He went outside of the Guild Hall to get some air from the party. I think he said that but who knows with Bob sometimes. He is a mystery sometimes" said Z. She flew over to the two with Spike, Scampers, and Dawn right behind him. Jordan went to go paint the others who have been gone for seven years.

Scampers said,"So do you guys know that if the other Chreax here in Meca noticed that we were gone for seven years?" said Scampers. "Time is different with us. It moves slower. Seven years is a week to them." said Dawn. "Oh. I guess your folks will be shocked to see you again Z.". said Scampers. "I think the Queen would be happy to see her daughter sometime soon." said Spike. "I am not going to go see her Spike." said Z.

The door opened as Wanda and Clint said,"Welcome.". Kurt, Stella, and Melody saw Kevin with his fiancee Tina, Bruce, Ralph with his wife Alana, Adonis, Ivan, Leon, Louis, Adrian, and Terry stand there. "What are you doing here Leon!?" said Kurt. "It is good to see you again. too Kurt. You haven't changed in seven years." said Leon. "We did and look at this development!" said Adrian. He point to Ivan who said,"I have control over my magic.".

Norman was looking at Tina who had changed into a very mature beauty and he stared. He may have feeling for Eve but he couldn't his urges. Her fiance Kevin was helping Bruce to flirt with his "older sisters". "Bloody Darkness is now the second best guild in Meca. Too bad for you Stella and friends of hers." said Tina. "So who is number one? Is it Thunder Wolves?" said Stella. "No. I wish we were though." said Adonis. He was next to Allison and Bob grabbed him. He threw him away from her.

Adrian said,"No Way!". "He is right you know." said Ralph. "Quiet." said Terry. "Anyway, it is good to have you all back with us." said Louis. "Right. We missed you all." said Alana. Leon looked at the pink haired girl and he went up to her. "Hi." said Melody. "Is that what you call true love?! My name is Leon and I am in love with you." said Leon. "Wow. That was quick." said Tina, Adrian, Bruce, Kevin, Ivan, and Stella. "This is Love Pandemonium!" said Melody.

She made a chart of the love that she has seen and Stella blushed when she saw a heart connected her to Bob. "I see. You like Bobby." said Tina and Alana. "No. I mean me and Bob are just friends." said Stella. "Yeah and Kurt is the best Passion Wizard." said Leon. "Ah thanks Leon. I know that I am the best Passion wizard on the planet." said Kurt. "It was sarcasm!" said Adrian. He was knocked out by his friends as they said,"Sorry about him.".

Darin was sitting with Tanya. The two were sitting in quiet as she said,"So dad. What are we going to do about us? I mean everyone in the Guild knows that we are family now and we can't hide anything from Bob and his eyes.". "I didn't know that you were Cecilia's kid until one week ago. She is my one true love you know and I will be there. I won't be clingy like some father are but I promise that if you need someone to talk too. I will be there." said Darin.

The two hugged as Issac whispered to Leroy and Fate,"I can't believe those two are related.". "Yeah but that is the truth Issac. She used one of the three Hero spells against Orion who was control both Bob and Stella's parents. She is strong just like Darin." said Fate. "You're right there. I feel like Tanya's strongest power is her ability to drink more than her body weight." said Leroy. The two older men laughed as Tanya glared at them and they were scared.

Later on, Bob got everyone attention with something he calls the Demon's glare. It is rumored to have the power to make anyone scare of him. "I hate to be rude but I have something to say. Seven long and eventful years have passed but to us who were on Strohx Island, it has been a week. The S Class are over but I am here to saw that I am electing two member of the Guild to be S Class. I have the power to do this since I was once Guild Master." said Bob.

The Guild plus the esteemed guests were shocked at this news and Bob said,"These two wizards have proven themselves to be S Class since July of X784. They have fought against the demon Estrasum on Klihsh Island, Chaos Lords, their friends, Prion's royal army, and several Dark Guilds. The big three are Shadowblade, Nine Prayers, and Wicked Genocide. I hereby elected Kurt Raymond and Stella Inferno to become S Class members of Heroes.".

Kurt yelled,"Hell Yeah! I am S Class!". Stella said under her breath because she couldn't say a single thing due to Kurt,"Thank you Bob.". "You may have one wish. I will let Kurt go first due to the fact that I can hear you Stella." said Bob. "Me and you Bob! A rematch in a week! I am going all out on you and you better do the dam same!" said Kurt. "I will Kurt. You will face off against my full power. I have thirteen powerful magics under my disposal." said Bob.

Kurt ran off as Stella walked over to Bob and Allison. "So what is your wish Stella? Please tell me that it isn't another battle. I need all of my magic power on him. He will make it an epic battle." said Bob. "My wish is that you and Allison walk me home. It may sound weird but I need to talk to you both in private and not here at the Guild." said Stella. "Okay. Lets go." said Allison. The three were gone from the new Guild hall.

The three were walking through town. "So what did you need to talk to us about Stella? You used up your wish on this." said Allison. "I won't count it. So what is it?" said Bob. Stella took a deep breath and she said,"Bob. We have been friends for a long time. You and the others in the guild are my close and treasured family. I will do every thing in my power to protect the guild but I need to get this off my chest.".

She stopped as she said,"I love Bob!". Allison said,"What?! You are in love with MY boyfriend and you just told that fact to his girlfriend.". "I know that. Allison, you are my best friend and I don't want our friendship to be ruined. I have fallen for Bob really hard and I really don't want you to hate me. I treasure our friendship." said Stella. She started to cry as Bob said,"You two need to talk. I will give you my answer soon.". He was gone as the two girls talked about a certain boy.

Kurt and Leon were on the roof of the Guild Hall with their shirts off. "Hey Kurt. Do you know that our master had a daughter?" said Leon. "Yeah. I meet her seven years ago. She seems to be with my big brother." said Kurt. "I see. You need to hear this." said Leon. Leon told Kurt what happened to the two in seven years and Kurt said,"Leon. I need to get studying on all forms of Passion magic. I need to get stronger faster.".

The two sat there for a while as Leon said,"So what do you think of her?". "Who are you talking about that?" said Kurt. "The pink hair girl." said Leon. "You mean Melanie? She is nice." said Kurt. "I've fallen hard for her." said Leon. Kurt listen to his "brother" talk about his friends in a romantic way and he hear something from Louis. He had told Master Ax about his "sister" and his brother's new guild who don't work for the Magic Council.

Bob was sitting on the cliff near his home. His parents were staying with him, both of Scampers's parents, Dawn, and both of his little sisters. Allison and Stella have a home here too. He sense both Ana and Rose behind him. "I guess you two hear about my love issues." said Bob. The two sat nearby him and Ana said,"So what are you going to do about big sister Stella and Allison loving you? I mean this is a big problem because you would be like Damien.".

Bob shivered when he remember the Prion version of him and his crimes as he said,"You can say that but I don't want to turn either of them down.". "You and Chaos are very different when it comes to love Bob. No one but Stella's ancestor love you. You will make the right choice big brother. I know that for sure." said Rose. She went back to her home with Ana as Bob stared at the sky. "She is right. I think I know my answer but I will need some time to think about it." said Bob.

The next day, Bob was with Myra and Krystal. The three were heading toward Sacred Lions's Guild hall for payback. "So Bob? What are your thirteen magics?" said Myra. "You promise that you won't tell this to Kurt right?" said Bob. "We won't. So tell us at least three." said Krystal. "Three of them are God Magic which allows me the power of Oyrus's fourteen gods, Lighting Magic which I am well known for, and Spirit Magic which I can use spirits from my previous life." said Bob.

The three walked into the guild of the strongest guild in Mural Sacred Lions. The Guild Master Walter was known for his fist. "What the hell gives you brat the right to rough up my boys!" yelled Walter. The boy covered his ears as he said,"Chill out. We will repay you once we get the money back some day. I forgot how annoying some people can be.". "Are you calling me out brat? We are the strongest guild in Mural and nothing will stop me." said Walter.

Bob notice the team looking at him and Myra said,"Bob. I am guessing that we can't get out of here without some fighting involved.". "Indeed. We can pay back for them for one thing though. Our friend;s tears." said Krystal. The girl's magic power grew as Bob said,"For seven years, you mae the people that I called my family cry their eyes out. I have missed out a lot aka meeting my goddaughter Ella who sounds awesome. You also destroy the guild hall.".

Bob stood up and he said,"Ladies. I think we should let them feel our power and we should not hold back.". Myra went into her demon form and she said,"Okay Bob. Taste my Demon Extinction/Demon Blast!". She fire the attacks as Myra made the weather go nuts on them. Bob said,"Now. I call upon the Thunder god  Rhyer! Ultimate Thunder Storm!". He destroy the wall as Walter said,"This is the true power of Heroes?!".

Bob and the girls walked back to their Guild Hall. "Wow. Those guys were pretty weak. I thought the strongest guild in Mural would be stronger than that." said Myra. "She is right. I bet X could take them down for us. So is Master going to let X rejoin the guild?" said Krystal. "Maybe but I am not sure. I want him back too but for a different reason than yours." said Bob. She smiled at that as Myra said,"I guess we have some work to do but I know what we can do it.". Bob said,"Yes.".

Next time,
Bob decide what to do with the girls he love as the kids arrived. Bob and Kurt's battle of the ages.

Bob's magic:
God Magic. This magic allows you to use the power of the fourteen gods of Oyrus's gods. The gods are Driaz the Fire God, Oysus the Wind/Air Goddess, Kutara the Water Goddess, Olios the Ice God, Ryher the Lighting/Thunder God, Dyra the Earth Goddess, Idia the Light Goddess, Avemos the Dark God, Ikdes the Time God, Uva the Space Goddess, Ehena the Life Goddess, Obus the Death God, Ysoi the Nature Goddess, and Ezlo the Magic God.
Lighting Magic. This magic allows you to control the power of thunder and lighting.
Spirit Magic. This magic allows the use of spirits to fight for you and your power is defined by the trust and loyalty with them. His spirits are the Ice Demon Lori, the Demon Bruiser Barry, the Demon Machine Jet Blade, the Demon Wolf Lisa, the Demon Warrior Shawn, the Demon Witch Zee, the Demonic Killer Anarchy, the Demon God Armageddon/Rick, the Universe Dragon Sakura, the Atomic Knight Dylan, the Demon Sage Conner/Connor, the Spirit King X, the Devil King Dark, the Western Hero Troy Justice, the Soul Reaper Soul, the Fire Demon Jared, the Lighting Demon Ed, the Demon Dragon Ben, the Champion of Power Lucas, the Demon Goddess Apocalypse/Amy, and many more.
Weapon Magic. This magic allows you the power to access a bank of weapons to use to increase your power in battle.
Power Transformation Magic. This magic allows you to transform yourself into a magical creature with their power in mind.
Fire Magic. This magic allows the control of fire to burn your foes with your immense power, 
Demon/Devil Magic. This magic allows you the power of a demon/devil and you can slay one if you so choose.
Hero Magic. This magic is based of the Heroes guild which is known for their power and friendship with their guild mates.
Ice Magic. This magic allows the control of ice which can freeze any foe in your way.
Dragon Magic. This magic allows the control of a dragon and its power. You can slay anything in your path with it along with a fellow dragon.
Explosion Magic. This magic allow you to make and control explosion in your way.
Armor Magic. This magic is known for allowing the user to wear suit of armor to boost their power in the heat of battle.
Power Magic. This magic is the strongest magic around. It can boost up your magic power and your abilities in combat and also it grows over time to make it stronger.

Events:Battles:
The next day, Bloody Darkness and Thunder Wolves stops by a visit.
Bob makes Kurt and Stella S Class.
Bob realize that both Allison and Stella love him.
Bob, Myra, and Krystal head to the Sacred Lions Guild Hall.
Bob, Krystal, and Myra vs Sacred Lions.

Other Stuff:
Heroes (X791):
Guild Masters:
Eric Logan. Purple and Red Wizard. 43 years old.
Ax Hunter. Light Wizard  and Wizard Saint. 88 years old.
Marie Saffron. Illusion and Hero Wizard. 87 years old.

S Class:
Bob Yagami/Chaos Yagami. Unknown and Lighting Wizard, Wizard Saint, Demon, and Slayer. 418 years old.
Allison May. Unknown Wizard. 17 years old.
Grim Darth. Sleep, Darkness, and Scythe Wizard. 19 years old.
Myra Wood. Transformation Wizard. 19 years old.
Scampers Yagami. Unknown Wizard. 7 years old.
Krystal Powell. Weather Wizard. 23 years old.
Arthur Yagami. Fire Wizard. 50 years old.
Audrey Yagami. Ice Wizard. 48 years old.
Rick/X Hunter. Fire Wizard and Slayer. 23 years old.
Kurt Raymond. Passion Wizard and Slayer. 17 years old.
Stella Inferno. Spirit, Gravity, and Light Wizard. 17 years old.

Major Members:
Tanya Reed. Psychic Wizard. 18 years old.
Brendan Crawford. Spirit and Element Wizard. 17 years old.
Casey Polar. Water Wizard. 17 years old.
Sakura Wood. Nature and Transformation Wizard. 17 years old.
Cyrus Rock. Sound and Bullet Wizard. 17 years old.
Norman Wood. Transformation Wizard. 18 years old.
Leonard Conner. Elemental and Letter Wizard. 20 years old.
Viola Art. Art and Letter Wizard. 19 years old.
Eve Halsey. Superhero and Stone Wizard. 18 years old.
Dawn Phoenix. Chreax and Fire Wizard. 7 years old. 
Ana Yagami. Negate/Wind/Unknown Wizard and Slayer. 13 years old.
Alex Howard. Sound and Soul Wizard. 12 years old.
Johnny Wilson. Metal Wizard and Slayer. 17 years old.
Jade Emerald. Earth and Letter Wizard. 17 years old.
Python Arsenic. Poison Wizard and Slayer. 22 years old.
Julie Brown. Guns Wizard. 18 years old. 
Nick White. Sand, Guns, and Speed Wizard. 19 years old.
Virgil Holt. Maker Wizard. 20 years old.
Tessa Ramsey. Wood/Plant Wizard. 19 years old.
Fate aka Falcon. Wind. Earth. and Guns Wizard. 18 years old.
Z Wilson. Chreax and Unknown Wizard. 20 years old.
Spike Raymond. Chreax and Duplication, Transformation, and Weapon Wizard. 21 years old.
Mark Yagami. Chreax and Thunder Wizard. 45 years old.
Anne Yagami. Chreax and Earth Wizard. 42 years old.
John Hunter. Chreax and Fire Wizard. 21 years old.
Rose Yagami. Black arts and Unknown Wizard. 413 years old.
Wanda Arsenic. Normal Human/Chreax and Poison Wizard. 20 years old.
June Summers. Ice Wizard. 12 years old. 
Jaime Logan. Fire and Lighting Wizard. 13 years old.
Rich Inferno. Light and Shadow Wizard. 15 years old.
Clint Inferno. Ring Wizard. 39 years old.
Jenny. Explosion Wizard and Slayer. 21 years old.
Melody/Melanie Lawson. Emotion Wizard. 17 years old.
Gail Inferno. Gravity and Light Wizard. 38 years old.
Adam Air. Light and Dark Wizard. 22 years old.

Unknown (They will be around during big events in the guild or with a certain wizard in the case with Jason.) :
Jason Knight. Ice Spirit/Wizard. 17 years old.
Drake Clysorin. Dragon Wizard and Slayer. 18 years old.
Alan King. Water and Ice Wizard. 21 years old.
Sara Blaze. Fire and Lighting Wizard. 20 years old.
Odessa Raynne. Elemental Wizard and Slayer. 18 years old.
Darin Prince. Explosion, Dissemble, and Blast Wizard. 45 years old.
Jo Edwards. Passion Wizard and Wizard Saint. 42 years old.

Minor:
Issac Mills, Air and Psychic Wizard. 30 years old.
Victor Graves. Fire Wizard. 25 years old. 
Fred Armstrong. Speed Wizard. 25 years old.
Jordan Barnes. Art Wizard. 34 years old.
Cecil Jones. Capture Wizard. 36 years old.
Ella Jones. Capture, Diamond, Sword, and Lighting Wizard. 6 years old.
Tricia Jones/Hanson. Diamond Wizard. 35 years old.
Wayne Summers. Smoke Wizard. 43 years old.
Charlie Haynes. Animal Wizard. 27 years old.
Leroy Clark. Dance Wizard. 23 years old.

Thunder Wolves:
Kevin. Wind Wizard. 27 years old. He is engaged to Tina of Bloody Darkness which is hard to tell since he is a male tsundere. You don't see many of those.
Bruce. Ice Wizard. 23 years old. He is still the youngest member of the Angels and he is usually the girls little brother and he is thinking become the pretty boy genius of the Angels.
Ralph. Data Wizard. 27 years old. He and Alana are married now. The two decided not to have kids just yet and almost people believe that they are not dating.
Adonis. Perfume Wizard. 36 years old. He is still a troll but he never gave up on Allison. He keep searching for the team and after seven long years, he found them.
Alana. Transformation Wizard. 26 years old. She married Ralph but they decided not to have kids yet and most people believe that they are single.

Bloody Darkness:
Ivan/Slayer. Dragon.Demon Wizard. 24 years old. He gained more control over his magic giving him more of a human like form but his right eye is similar to a dragon while the left one is similar to a demonic.
Leon. Passion Wizard. 25 years old. He is one of the strongest wizard in Bloody Darkness second to Ivan and Louis of course. He fell in love with Melody at first sight which caused a love triangle between him, Kurt, and Melody.
Tina. Life Wizard (meaning she can give life to anything.). 23 years old. She is engaged to Kevin of Thunder Wolves which is hard to tell since he is a male tsundere. She still proclaims that love is the strongest force in the universe.
Louis. Earth Wizard and Wizard Saint. 34 years old. He is strong like always and he is happy to see his friends from the battle against Nine Prayers are alive once again.
Adrian. Claw Wizard. 25 years old. In the seven years, he hasn't changed except more of his brain cells died off. He isn't the brightest wizard but he is a loyal friend.
Terry. Wave Wizard. 25 years old. His eyebrows grew along with a snaky attitude to everyone and everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment