Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Power Guild Episode 73 Strohx Island part 16 Master Bruno.


A/N:One more part after this. I promise to get the notes for the next arc before next week and I make it very different from the Key of the Starry Sky arc because why not. It will have something to do with time plus old friends will return in new shapes plus some new villains. I am thinking of ending this around the end of Tartoros because as you all know by now, I am not a huge fan of Avatar. It just bored me but I still love the series.

I hope the next arc is awesome maybe we can see some faces that we have seen in eight years like Wally and Sho. I want to know if they are alive or not. You may have noticed that I didn't changed the Blake into Rose. I didn't feel like spoiling it because you are supposed to read things in order of events.

Melody, Casey, and Rose were heading toward Wicked Genocide's airship and they knew where this is because Melody was once a member. "So where are we going Rose? I mean I would like to know where we are going." said Casey. "We are going to help big brother and friends with his fight against Master Bruno of this dark guild." said Rose. "Who is your big brother again Rose? I don't remember the dark wizard Blake having a big brother." said Melody.

The three heard,"Her little brother is that bastard Bob!". Melody was held to the ground by a new and fighting Fulgor who started laughing like a crazy man and he said,"Think you could escape us didn't you traitor?". "Let her go!" said Casey. She was about to use her water to hit him but she was stopped by darkness. Damien stood there as Rose said,"You may look like my big brother but my Bob is nice unlike you.".

"She is so right. We are going to kill you." said Damien. He went into his Demon armor and he slash her with a sword made out of pure darkness. "I want to have some fun with her too Damien! Thunder God Missiles!" said Fulgor. He fired the attacks as Rose was hit with them. "Let her go!" yelled the two girls. "Shut up bitches!" said Damien and Fulgor. The two threw them against the trees as Rose said,"Let them go.".

The boys noticed her standing there with a nasty scowl and she said,"You idiots. You and your guild master's actions caused danger to everyone. You brought the dragon Milorth the Deathlord here and I will kill you both. Darkness Predation.". The two boys went on the floor and they were coughing up incredible amounts of pain. "You bitch! Die! Darkness Sword!" said Damien. The attack was blocked by her and she said,"You two are murders and I will make sure you pay for them, Death.".

They were on the floor dead and Casey said,"You killed them?". "Yes but I feel bad for killing them Casey. I couldn't stand them hurting my friends. For the first time in 400 years, I have friends. I had friends back in the day but it has been a long time. I don't want to see them all die in front of me like last time." said Rose. Melody said,"We should go find Bob. I will go with you Rose.". "I'll go find the base camp to heal my friends." said Casey.

The three left the area where Fulgor and Damien were dead and not breathing and they didn't noticed that Noah watched the whole thing. He was gone. He reappeared and Ira said,"So what did you find out?". "We need to get the troops on the island. We have a lot of criminals plus those Heroes need to be fully charged." said Noah. "Why?" said Ira. "One word Ira old pal. A dragon is coming here to this island and he is going to kill." said Noah.

Ira said,"What is the name Noah?". "Milorth the Deathlord. I heard about him back at HQ. He killed thousand of people because he is bored like nothing else. I am worried about Bob and his guild of very dangerous wizard. I think they are nice people because they helped me against Nightmare plus some powerful dark wizards are there just waiting to be arrest." said Noah. "Okay Noah. I understand your reason. Lets go." said Ira. He told the knights about their plan and they sailed to the island.

Bruno stood there in the front of his ship and he said,"The Nine Kin failed me, the five generals fell as well, and I am alone. Ax's soldiers are strong than I thought. I will give him some credit for that and that alone. It is time for this devil to play with the heroes which will be the finale of our little and tiny war.". He saw Bob standing with his guildmates Alex, Allison, Kurt, Stella, X, and the Chreax and he said,"Come and face me at any time Third Heroes or Ax's babies.".

He turned back into his ship as Kurt yelled,"Coward! Fight us like a man!". X hit him as he said,"He defeated Ax. He is not to be taken lightly but I do admit that he is cocky.". "So once we defeat Master Orcus or Bruno Stella, we can leave right?" said Alex. "Yes. We can leave after this Alex. We can do this." said Stella. "Yeah. We got this you guys." said Allison. "Yeah. we have big brother and X on our side. There is no way we can lose." said Ana.

Bob turned to his partner and he said,"I need you guys to do something for me.". "What is it?" said Mark. "I have a feeling in my magic gut that Master Bruno has something in that ship that is keeping him alive because he is older than gramps." said Bob. "But aren't you older than both of them?" said Spike and Z. "I am but I know that he has something in that giant airship." said Bob. "We will go and find it while you and the others take care of Master Bruno." said Anne.

"We got this Bob." said John. The seven made their wings as Bob said,"Stay safe.". "We will Bob. I will keep Scampers safe." said Dawn. "Hey." said Scampers. "Are you ready Bob?" said Allison. She grabbed his hand and he said,"Yeah. I learned this from Virgil. Ice Stairs!". Some stairs made out of ice appeared as Bob said,"No mercy you guys. This guy hurt the master in a fight and as the interim guild master, give it your all in this fight! No doubt about killing him.".

Bruno saw X and he said,"Hey! Eat the power of Heroes Bruno!" He threw a really big fire ball at Bruno who destroyed it. "That is the power of your former guild?!" said Bruno. The man saw Allison, Bob, and Kurt there and he was shocked. "Scarlet Moon Slash!" said Allison. "Passion Blade! Frozen Justice!" said Kurt. "Trinity!" said Bob: Allison slashed him, Kurt froze him, and Bob slashed him with a sword made of holy, demonic, and his magic. "Now!" yelled Bob.

Stella said,"Open! Gate of the Bull Ted! Holy Ray!". Ted hit him as the beam follow soon after and Ana said,"I will boost you guys! Power, Speed, and Endurance! Wind Dragon Slicers!". The seven were powered us as Alex said,"Soul Spiral!". The two attacks hit him and Bruno said,"Fine! Time to play capture the Hero!". He made a chain which captured Allison and he threw her against Kurt. Alex freed them with one of his souls. "Inferno Punch!" yelled X. "Lighting Punch!" said Bob.

The two punched him and they were captured by a chain. Bruno threw them into the ceiling as Alex use one of the spirit to cut the chain and he said,"Sonic Howl!". The man covered his ears from the attack as Kurt said,"Passion Hammer! Smash!". He launched Bob as Stella said,"Open! Gate of the Scorpion! Salvador! Sand Tornado!". The tornado flew right by Bob and Ana said,"Wind Griffin Yell and Roar!".

The two wind attacks combined with the sand into a Unison Raid as Allison said,"Sword Storm and Sword Tornado!". Several swords appear inside of the raid which was behind Bob/ X fired an Atomic Fire Ball along with Alex's Soul Blasts and Kurt's Passion Blast. Bob yelled,"Bruno! Feel the power of Heroes! Lighting Dragon Grand Slam and Heroes Storm!!". He slammed into Bruno knocking him back a couple of feet.

Kurt said,"We got him!". Alex said,"You are right Kurt. So who is this guy?". Bruno stood there and he said,"Very impressive.". "Are you serious?! We used so much magic on this guy." said Stella. "I am stronger than I look! Prepare to feel my anger!" yelled Bruno. The seven felt the increase in magic power as Allison said,"Bob.". She squeezed her hand hard as X said,"We will beat him no matter what happens!". "Katsu!" yelled Bruno. Ana disappeared as Bob yelled,"Ana!".

Meanwhile, the Chreax team found where Master Bruno's power cell. "So what is your plan?" said Z. She was looking at Scampers as he said,"Really me?". "Your partner is the master of the guild which X belonged to back in the day." said John. "That makes sense son." said Mark and Anne. "Correct. I am sure you got this," said Spike. Dawn nod as she said,"I have faith in you Scampers. We all do in fact so don't let us down.".

Scampers said,"The plan is this Me and Dawn will destroy the generator while everyone else takes care of the members.". "I like that plan." said Anne. She broke down the door as she rushed in with an Earth spell ready to go as Mark flew in after her with his sword. "Your parents are just like you kid. Always rushing into battle but I strangely like that about this guild. It is always a surprise on what will happen." said John.

He flew in and he said,"Inferno Rampage!". A fiery rage appeared as Dawn and Scampers ran toward the machine. Z fired a couple of shadow balls at some members who were rushing toward the young Chreax. "Z! Giant Kick!" said Spike. He made his foot giant as he kicked several members into the side of the ship. "I want to try something Spike. So keep them off me." said Z. Spike nod as he knock some back with his weapons.

Z sat there as she said,"Transform!". She turned into a giant fox as she slashed through them with ease and Spike said,"That is my girl!". "Yeah. We know." said John who was burning one. Mark saw that his son was destroying the machine and he said,"That is my boy! Lighting Frenzy Slash!". The grunts were surprised by their strength despite them being all a foot tall and Anne knocked them out with an hammer made out of the earth.

Back on the main battle, Bob was on the floor. "Ana." said Alex. "She is dead just like the rest of you will be very soon! Explosion Bullet!" said Bruno. He fired out several explosive rounds as they were stopped by a weird pink heart. "Have no fear! Back up is here!" said a girl. The six wizards saw Rose and Melody with Ana who was smiling. "Rose and Ana! You two are safe!" said Bob. He hugged the two as Allison said,'So the one with black hair is his little sister from his demon half.".

Kurt nod his head and he said,"Yep.". "So you want to help us?" said Alex. "Yep. We want to help you guys against Master Bruno." said Melody. "I see. Time for you all to die! Hell on Earth!" yelled Bruno. Bob stood in front of his friends and he said,"Power Dragon Barrier!".He blocked the attack and he yelled,"No mercy Heroes! I swear to god on that! Give this man no mercy!". "Will do! Soul Pentagon Strike and Ultimate Scream!" said Alex.

The two attacks come out and Bruno was covering his ears. "Sword Armageddon!" said Allison. "I want to join in this attack with my Ultimate Passion Champion Explosion Blast!" said Kurt. The two attacks hit him. "Ultimate Slash!" yelled Allison. "Passion Blade of Seven Dances!" said Kurt. The two slashed him like crazy and X said,"Atomic Fire Blast, Remote Volcano, and Atomic Meltdown unison!".

The three fire attack combined into one as Ana said,"Heavenly Dragon Roar!". A huge burst of wind went at him and it tore his clothes. "Emotion Blast!" said Melody. "Thunder Crash!" said Rose. The two attacks combined into one as it hit Bruno. "Power Transformation! Dragon, God, Demon, Robot, and Devil! Strike from the Heavens!" yelled Bob. He morphed into a combination of the five and it destroy Bruno in a holy light.

Bruno stood there and Kurt and Alex said,"Seriously!? We used so much magic on you!". "You nine are stronger than you look. I always had a feeling that you were stronger than the others Melody but you never showed it. Time for you all to face my demon Form!" said Bruno. He stood there and he looked like a demon and he said,"Death Wave!". Bob and X stood up as the others were slammed into the wall in dark chains.

"You guys! Let them go now! Dragon Roar!" yelled Bob. He fired the attack at Bruno who blocked the attack and he threw it back at him. "You can't defeat me even if you tried!" said Bruno. X said,"I hope this work! Inferno Force!". He went on fire as he yelled,"Bob! I will hold him off! You need to tap into your inner strength right now!". A huge flash of light went off as Bob was gone and the five girls yelled,"Bob!". Kurt said,"Get back here bro!".

 Bob saw that he was in a dream world. "Where the hell am I? I need to get back to my friends right now!" yelled Bob. He heard,"So sorry about that kid. We need to talk with you right now.". Bob saw Chaos along with a very evil looking demon and a black scaled dragon with some scales being white as snow and red eyes. "Who are you guys?" said Bob. "You already know your demon half Chaos. I am known as Satan and the big guy was Sivath. We are what gives you strength." said Satan.

"Including me Bob." said a female voice. Master Marie stood there and she looked to be an eternal teenager. "What are you doing here with the other me Master Marie?" said Bob. "We are here to tell to accept yourself and you can do it." said Marie. "Yeah. I mean you are the strongest wizard around and with our power combined, you could beat anyone." said Sivath. "Indeed." said Satan. The three went inside of Bob as he screamed.

Bob reappeared in the battle  but he was different. He looked like a dragon/demon hybrid. His hair looked like Chaos and his eyes were a demonic red. He stood there and he said,"Bruno. You have pissed off me more than you could have ever done to him. I am a raging demon. You hurt my friends which is strike number one, you ruined their chances to become S Class, you took my mom and dad, and you made me mad. Time for you to die! Power Dragon Roar!".

Meanwhile, Scampers was the only one left working on the destruction of the generator since more members came down. He went into his ultimate form and he said,"Go find a member of the Guild right now! I am blowing up this place sky high! Ultimate Thunder Crash of Ryler!". The very strong attack destroy the generator into a million pieces as the seven flew off along with the members of the dark guild.

Back on the battle field, Bruno notice his strength was gone as he was hit by the attack. Bob noticed the Chreax grabbed his friends and he said,"X. Lets finish him off in Heroes's fashion.". "You mean over the top?" said X. "Yep. You go first." said Bob. "Okay! Ultimate Powerful Volcano Explosion of Pain!" yelled X. He hit the attack on Bruno as Bob said,"Time for a five way attack from me, myself, and I! Power Double!".

He turned into five forms. X notice one Bob had Excalibur and Knightfall in his hand, one Bob had Storm Breaker, one Bob had the forms of his Power Transformations in one form, one Bob was in his Armageddon Drive, and Bob stood there. "Wow." said X. "Destroy him boys!" yelled Bob. "Ultimate slash of Heaven and Hell!" yelled Sword Bob. "Thor's Rampage!" yelled Hammer Bob. "Ultimate Power Blast!" said Transformation Bob.

The three fired their attacks at Bruno who felt the immense magic power. Armageddon Bob said with a deep breath,"Power Dragon Armageddon Devil God Oblivion Thunder Fire Ice Blast!". The attack hit him as Bob said,"This is the true power of Heroes! The Gods's Wrath!". Several attacks went into one as it destroy the ship and Bob yelled,"We Won!". He fell over and he went back to normal as he said,"I will need to train harder.".

Next time,
The End of Strohx Island and the team on the island.

Events/Battles:
Fulgor and Damien arrives in front of Melody who ran away from Wicked Genocide and she has Blake with her and Casey.
Blake wakes and says,"The Dragon Milorth the Deathlord is coming.".
Blake vs Fulgor and Damien.
Blake kills Fulgor and Damien. The Dark Wizard heads toward the airship with Melody as Casey go back to base camp to heal the others.
Noah listens in and he teleports back to Ira and the Magic Council's forces who help the Heroes Guild with Ira to find the members of Wicked Genocide.
The Chreax go explore the ship as Team Power (Alex, Allison, Ana, Bob, Kurt, Stella, and X) goes fight Orcus.
Orcus vs Bob, Ana, Alex, Allison, Kurt, Stella. and X.
The Chreax find Orcus's power cell.
John, Spike, Mark, Anne, Z, Scampers, and Dawn vs Wicked Genocide.
Blake saves Ana from being killed along with Melody.
Blake, Bob, Kurt, Stella, Alex, Melody, Allison, Ana, and X vs Orcus.
Bob and X are the only ones left against Orcus who is his Demon Form.
Bob taps into his inner Dragon Sivath, Demon Satan, and Demon Chaos to activate his Power Force as X use his Inferno Force.
The Chreax destroy the power cell.
Bob and X vs Orcus.
New Characters:
Sivarth. Dragon. 430 years old. The king of all dragons and he gives his power to the young Demon.
Satan. Demon. 430 years old. A very powerful demon.
Chaos. Demon. God Magic. 418 years old. Bob's demonic Half and he is close to Blake.

No comments:

Post a Comment