Thursday, June 4, 2015

Power Guild Episode 74 Strohx Island part 17 The End.


A/N:We are done with the longest arc here so far. A little spoiler warning about the GMG arc (Grand Magic Games). It will be a long one and it may be the longest one because I have a lot of stuff plan it for it. I swear to god on that one. Anyway, lets begin because I can't think of anything for this author note. I really got nothing beside that fact that we don't know the new magic council of X792 yet only that the tree guy and Jura are the magic council.

Allison was let down to the ground by Scampers and she ran toward Bob. She then saw that his little sisters hugged out his kidneys because they escaped Mark and Anne's grip which were stronger but they broke out. "You two are killing me! I love you both but the pain is real!" yelled Bob. X held the two as he said,"Bob will be fine ladies. I think his girlfriend will be a better healer than you two could combined.".

Allison kissed him as Kurt said,"Can you two keep your personal contact small? There are children here you two.". She blushed as she said,"We weren't going to do that!". "Yeah right. I can read your emotions." said Melody. The red haired girl blushed as Alex saw several members of their enemy of Heroes. "Shit. I don't have any magic left over." said Alex. "What are we going to do then?" said Rose. "I have faith in the guild." said Ana.

The nine saw their friends standing there as Ax said,"You did a good job Bob. Now Heroes, destroy them for us.". The members attacked the lower ones as Casey ran toward Bob. "You are safe. I need to heal you all. Holy Water." said Casey. Bob's wounds were healed and he stood up. "Run you guys! The demon is alive again!" said a grunt from Wicked Genocide. They ran off as Bob said,"I guess we won you guys!".

The guild and company cheered as Ax said,"Head back to base camp you guys.". They were all gone beside Bob. "I want to talk to him too Gramps." said Bob. The two saw Bruno and he said,"What do you two want?". "Why did you do that Master Bruno? You were a man that the second generation of Heroes looked up too." said Ax. "Yeah. Master Marie would be ashamed if she was still alive. You, a founding member of the guild did this. I am ashamed." said Bob.

The two looked at him and he said,"I am older than both of you. Chaos told me everything about the past.". "He is your ancestor Ryoku." said Bruno. "Ryoku? Isn't he your dad gramps?" said Bob. He nod as Ax said,"So why did you attack us Master Bruno?". "I want to live forever. The true magic is here on this island and I wanted it. I learn everything when I left the guild. The world is evil due to humans turning against one another. Good luck Bob. You'll need it." said Bruno.

The two were back on land as the ship was gone. "Should we go after him old man?" said Bob. "No." said Ax. Bob sat there as Ax said,"So how old are you?". Bob counted and he said,"418 years old. I am older than you.". "So did you talk to Master Marie?" said Ax. "Yep. She has such a crush on you old man." said Bob. Ax punched him as he said,"Be serious.". "Okay. I will. She is happy to see the guild being strong as ever." said Bob. The two walked back to base camp.

Back at Base Camp. Norman, Kurt, and Jason who came back from the spirit world said,"Are you serious master?! We have to wait till next year to become S Class!". Ax stood there with Jo and he said,"Sorry kids but we had the whole Wicked Genocide thing.". "So? We should still do it!" said Norman. "I would have agree with you Norman but look at that." said Jo. Jason saw Bob with his parents and his little sisters.

Jason said,"I get it.". Kurt stood up as he said,"We can still go you guys. I mean Ira and that Noah guy healed us up before they left the island.". Ax looked at Jo and he said,"Okay Kurt. If you can defeat me in a battle, I will upgraded you and your team to S Class.". "Really? Lets do this! Ultimate Champion Punch!" said Kurt. He was then slammed into a tree by Ax as Norman said,"Ouch. I don't think Kurt is going to be S Class anytime soon.". "You are so right." said Jason and Jo.

Cyrus was playing on his guitar with Virgil and Tessa listening to it. "Are you alright Cyrus? Your usually awesome music is way off." said Tessa. "Yeah. I couldn't protect the girl that I love. I mean she still got hurt." said Cyrus. "Don't worry so much about the past. I mean we all defeat the bad guys plus you save her from Nightmare." said Virgil. "I guess you guys." said Cyrus. "Cyrus. Can we talk alone?" said Sakura. She stood there as Tessa said,"We gotcha ya.".

She dragged Virgil away as Cyrus said,"Hey Sakura. What do you need to talk about?". She sat next to him and she said,"That was really brave what you did for me. I mean you took an explosion for me and that is really brave of you.". Cyrus blushed under his hat as he said,"Thanks. I did it for the Guild because we already lost you once and I am pretty sure that both your siblings couldn't handle losing you again.".

Sakura said,"Yeah. We should go on a job together. Just you and me and maybe next year, we will be an S Class team.". "That sounds pretty rocking." said Cyrus. "So is that a yes?" said Sakura. "Yeah. It is." said Cyrus. He play a small harmony which made Sakura smile. The two were relaxing in peace as Tessa said,"I am happy for those two.". "Yeah. I am too. So do you want to interrupt them" said Virgil. "Nah. Lets just stay here." said Tessa. "K." said Virgil.

X was being attacked by the Inferno Legion excluding Alex who was talking with Ana and the other Chreax members and John. "You are back to us X! So are you thinking about rejoining the Guild?! I mean the Guild has changed a lot since then." said Eve. "If Gramps will allow me to come back to the Guild. I matured a lot." said X. "We noticed. So where did you meet John? Their race came here from Prion according to Bob and co who went there." said Leonard.

X said,"I met John in the desert. He was dying of thirst so I gave him some water. He follow me and I never regret it.". "What a cool story." said Viola. Krystal grabbed X's hand and she said,"I am happy to see that you are back.". "Yeah. I missed you two." said X. "Get a room to you two. I mean we are here too." said Eve. "Like you are one to talk. You and Norman are together and not dating each other which is sad." said Leonard. She blushed as Viola punched him.

Julie, Sara, and Jade were talking as Johnny. Alan, Fate, Adam, and Nick were nearby them. "I guess we had the same idea." said Johnny. The western looked at him and Alan said,"You two are so brave because you told the girl who you like your feelings. Pretty bold unlike a certain someone.". "Do you mean Fate's obvious crush on Tanya?" said Adam. "Guys! They might hear you." said Fate. "Do you mean the girls? I mean your like Tanya. said Johnny.

The three girls stood there as Fate looked at his friends who were talking about something. "Are you serious?" said Jade. "Um yes." said Fate. "So bold. I mean the only guy who liked Tanya before you is Eric." said Julie. "Which is sad." said Sara. "She is just very interesting and she also knows how to have a good time." said Fate. The three talked to him as the four guys were talking nearby and Fate thought,"They are going to pay for this.".

Python was drinking some poison as Drake stood there with Odessa and Jenny. "Hey ladies. What's up?" said Python. "I am so sorry about the whole trying to kill you thing." said Odessa. "Yeah. It was Master Bruno's orders. He promise to fix my short term memory back and I think that Noah did that for me." said Jenny. "Actually, it was my friend Viola. She is a master when it comes to Art and she can be a good doctor." said Drake.

"I will have to thank her after this. So do you think me and Odessa could join your guild? I mean you were a former dark guild wizard only a few months ago." said Jenny. "Yeah. I can't see why you can't man. Heroes is pretty accepting." said Drake. "Will they be nice?" said Odessa. "Of course, they will ladies. We are family in the Guild. It is one of the things we learn from Bob and Master Ax. They are very forgiving." said Python.

Brendan was with Casey and Melody. "So are you alright Brendan?" said Casey. "Yep. I am right as rain. No offense about that  Casey." said Brendan. "So do you like my friend Casey Polar here?" said Melody. The girl blushed as Brendan said,"What is she talking about? I mean you don't like like me do you?". Casey was silent as Brendan said,"Really?!". "Yep. She loves you man. I am the master of telling emotions." said Melody.

"Brendan. This may sound weird but I like you. I know that it is sudden but you were my first friend in the Guild. I mean Bob and his team made me feel welcome there and I also had Johnny there but you made me feel things that I haven't felt before. I call it love..." said Casey. She was going to keep talking but Brendan kissed her. "He liked you too." said Melody. He nod his head as the two kissed as Melody smiled.

Scampers was talking with the other Chreax. "So let me get this straight. You guys brought the others here from Prion? I thought they came here because they lost all of their magic. I am guessing that the plan didn't work your highness?" said John. "How do you know that?" said Scampers. "John here was a former member of my mom's council right John?" said Z. "I remember you being kicked out due to the fact you were eating Donald's meals." said Anne.

Spike said,"Really? Donald.". "I was hungry okay!? Can we drop the subject please you guys? I am very sensitive on my banishment." said John. "I think that is a smart move. So Dawn? What do you think of my son?" said Mark. "Dad! Don't say that." said Scampers. Dawn said,"I think he was very brave in the destruction of the generator and very brave.". "Really?" said Scampers. She smiled as Z said,"I guess we have a lot of love here.". "Yep." said the others.

Allison, Ana, Audrey, Gail, Myra, Rose, Stella, and Tanya were relaxing in the healing baths. These baths had magic healing powers to it. It had a male and female section to it. Alex. Arthur, Bob, Grim, and Darin were in the male sections of the baths. The groups were Allison, Ana, Audrey, and Rose in one half of the baths and the other half had Gail, Myra, Stella, and Tanya. The eight girls went into two separate groups due to the water powers.

"So can I call you that mom?" said Ana. "Yes you can. You and Rose are my daughters just like you are Allison." said Audrey. "Thank you Mrs. Yagami. So are you happy with me dating your son? I mean Bob is so wow." said Allison."You make a perfect daughter in law and a really great wife for my Bobby. He turned from a young boy into a young man with a lot of promise. I still feel bad about missing my baby boy becoming S class and other stuff." said Audrey.

"You can spend time with him. Bob may be different from Chaos but they have the same soul." said Rose. "I still can't believe that you are over 100. You don't look a day over 13. What is your secret?" said Allison. "You don't want to know big sister Allison." said Rose. "So Rose? Do you want me as your sister? I mean I don't like you or big brother." said Ana. "Of course. You can be." said Rose. The two hugged as Audrey said,"I wonder what the boys are talking about.". "Who knows?" said Allison.

Meanwhile in group 2 of the girls. "So Stella? Did your father move on with his life? And I mean did he get himself a new wife? I mean Clint had a problem waiting for anything that isn't fast or ready in a second. He had this issue because of magic. He loved me because of my magic and since your kids are able to use magic as well." said Gail. "Mom, Dad, Rich, and I haven't stopped looking for you for two years now. Dad refuse a date with a real life princess for you. You should be happy." said Stella.

Tanya said,"So Stella? Do you like Bob Yagami?". Stella blushed as Myra said,"That proves it. You like the next master of Heroes.". "Doesn't Bob have a girlfriend?" said Gail. "Yeah he does and she is my best friend. I have no idea what to do." said Stella. "You know that polygamy is legal right? Bob could date and marry both you and Allison." said Tanya. "Why does she know that?" said Gail. "Who knows with her?" said Myra.

The boys were enjoying the healing water as Arthur said,"So Darin? Did you know that Tanya is your little girl all grown up?". "Really?" said Alex and Darin. "It was obvious Darin. I have known both of you since I was 5 or 6 years old. I guess she wasn't told you yet." said Bob. Darin was silent as Arthur said,"Darin silent means one of two things kids. He is eating or he is shocked. The answer is the latter one.".

"Why didn't she tell me?" said Darin. "She was shocked. Darin, you need to be prepared and shocked for it." said Grim. "Did Tanya from your world do the same thing?" said Alex. He shook his head as he said,"I can read women.". "You can't read Myra's crush on you or is it the other way around. I am not for sure." said Bob. "Are you sure about this Bob?" said Grim. "Yes he is. The Yagami family has a knack for love." said Arthur. The three were shocked as Bob enjoyed the water.

Meanwhile on the Wicked Genocide airship, Bruno was in wounds alone due to the fact that all of his guild was captured by the Knights. "Why did I do this? I wouldn't be in pain and also all of my army wouldn't have been killed or arrested." said Bruno. He heard a voice say,"You being in pain and your army being arrested by the council of Magic Knights is all due to your lust for power and greed but it isn't your fault through. Humans have a problem with greed. ".

Bruno saw someone standing there. He had long and wild white hair, look to be about 25 years old, and he was in torn clothing. He had a sharp gaze and his eyes were a golden color. "Who are you and how did you get onto my ship?!" said Bruno. He was held against the wall as the man said,"My name is Miloth the Deathlord. I hate you humans and demons alike so prepare to feel my wrath!". He broke his head and he fell over in cold blood.

Milorth turned back into his dragon floor which had black scales and white marking in the shapes of skulls and spirals. He destroy the ship with a very powerful roar which looked like a beam. It caused a shock wave on the water. He looked at Strohx Island and he said."I sense you Chaos and your little sister too. You will die this time. I promise because I remember that you two caused a lot of problem for my kind. Die!". He flew toward the island.

Anna was sitting with Danny and Kirk. The three escaped from the Knights on a really fast boat made by Kirk and he said,"So what should we do now? I mean we all stick out due to our records.". "I was thinking of breaking some one out of prison." said Danny. "Really? Who?" said Anna. "James." said Danny. "You mean the guy who Anna control?" said Kirk. "Yep and I have a plan for us. We destroy Dark Guild with some help." said Danny. "I see." said Anna.

The three saw Milorth flying over them and Kirk yelled,"So should we go help them with that!? That was a real dragon!".  "My idiot brother can handle that thing with great ease Kirk. Now lets go." said Danny. The boat was gone as Anna thought,"Please keep them safe Bob. I have my mom and the girl hw there with you and I don't want you dead please don't.". The three were going back to the mainland going to break out James.

Bob and the guild read a loud and shocking roar. "Big brother. What is that?" said Ana. She was hold his hand hard as Bob said,"That is the sound of a dragon.". Milorth landed on the ground and he roar loud. "What the hell is that thing!?" said Norman. "A dragon Norman and his name is Milorth." said Ax. He flapped his wings and it destroy the base camp. "Get out of here everyone! He wants to kill me!" said Darin.

The Guild ran as Odessa said,"Drake. Can't you talk to Dragons?". "For some reason, I can't Odessa and I think he is trying to block me out." said Drake. The dragon blew them all back using his wings as Ax stood in front of the guild protecting them from the dragon's attacks. "Gramps! What the hell are you doing?!" yelled Bob. Ax grew to the size of the dragon and he said,"This is my final orders! Get to the ship and someone take Bob!".

Myra said,"Final?". X grabbed Bob and he said,"Lets go!". Bob saw Milorth holding the dragon back as Bob said,"Put me down! I need to help Gramps!". He noticed tears as Kurt said,"Bob is right. We need to help him.". "It is his orders Kurt. We can't do anything." said X. The Guild was gone from Ax and he was slammed into the ground by the dragon's claw. "I did good as the master of Heroes. I hope that these brats live." said Ax.

He saw Bob run past him and he yelled,"Get your dam claw off him bastard! Ultimate Dragon Kick and Power Boost!". He kicked Milorth back very far as Bob said,"Now!". The Guild stood there and X said,"I tried to stop him gramps but Bob is a very stubborn bastard just like you and me.". "Attack him and destroy him for the master who risked his life!" yelled Allison. The Guild rushed toward the dragon and they attacked the beast with all of their magic power in one.

Norman, Myra, and Sakura said,"Transformation! Beast, Demon, and Rhino!". The three transformed  and they hit him as a trio. Leonard and Viola said,"Letter Magic and Art Magic! Pain and Suffering Blast!". The attack hit him and the dragon roared. Fate, Alan, Sara, and Adam combined their specific element and they said,"Elemental Blast!". The blast hit him, Tessa hit him with giant plant fists, and Virgil fired a cannon at him.

The seven Chreax attack him with Jade saying,"Letter Magic Fire! Earth Blast!". The attacks hit him and Jason said,"Frozen Blizzard Storm!". He froze the dragon's wings as Cyrus said,"Bullet Storm of Fire and Ice!". Several bullets of fire and ice came out of his guitar as Tanya made some lighting and Darin blew him up. Arthur and Audrey combined their magic to create steam and Nick and Julie fired some bullets at him.

Johnny, Kurt, X, Python, Odessa, Jenny, and Ana stood there on the cliff. They fired out their roar at the dragon. The dragon blew them all back and he roared. He trapped them all in strange dark chains beside Bob and Rose. "You two are demons and I will kill you!" said Milorth. "I will not let you hurt my friends! Death Blast!" yelled Rose. The dragon went back as Bob said,"Rose. Get everyone off the island. He is mine!".

He went into his Power Force as he said,"Eat my Power Dragon Roar!". He fired the attack and he fought with the dragon. "Fine! Die! Deathlord Dragon Roar!" yelled Milorth. He was charging  Bob said,"Everyone! Hold hands! I need your magic power right now!". The group held hands as Allison said,"You can do this Bob.". "Yeah." said Stella. Bob felt the magic power increase as he said,"Power Barrier!".

A huge barrier appeared as Marie helped him with it. The two held the barrier as the roar destroy the island with the very powerful attack. "I will defeat you next time we meet Milorth!" yelled Bob. The dragon flew off. He was in pain from those humans and he said,"They were strong but now they are dead now. I wish they could have survive but they didn't oh well.". The air was gone along with the magic power of Heroes's strongest.

Next time,
It has been seven long years since Strohx island's destruction. Mural has changed along with their guild due to their lost.

Events/Battles:
Heroes Guild and others vs lesser members of Wicked Genocide.
The Heroes Guild relaxes and they reconnect with others.
Milorth kills Orcus.
Anna leaves the island with Danny and Kirk as Milorth heads toward Heroes.
Team Strohx vs Milorth.
Marie saves the group from Milorth's attack.
Strohx Island is gone. 
New Characters:
Milorth the Deathlord. Dragon. 425 years old. A very powerful dragon and he hates humans and demons.

No comments:

Post a Comment