Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Update 6-2-15


Here is the update that I promise you all at the end of last month. It is June and also summer which should mean more content but I have plans meaning a vacation to a different country. I plan to spend all of my time enjoying the sights there because I may never go there again so I will enjoy my time there no matter what and if content on here is lower than other months, you know why that is. I plan to enjoy my time there no matter what and I will make sure that it is a trip that I never forget.

In Pokemon Journey news, I plan to have the Orange Islands started during June or July. I plan to do it around summer time because they are on a island where the sun is always shinning there. It is just like a plan where the sun is always shining and there is no such thing as a bad day. Power Guild is going well and I plan for the next two arc to maybe go into august but I hope to start working on the Grand Magic Games Arc and due to the nature of that arc, It will be huge to say the least.

I got nothing else because I will most likely have some other stories sprinkled in with my two big ones to you know make things different for a while. 

No comments:

Post a Comment