Saturday, June 13, 2015

Power Guild Episode 77 The Day of Love and the battle of Passion.


A/N:We are almost done with this arc folks. I am working really hard on the next arc which you will see by the note that I am working on right now. It is a long one for sure. I promise that it will be an awesome arc for sure. Lets begin this episode on Kurt's favorite thing. Can you guess what it is? It is a vehicle. This episode is mainly the last stuff from the last note. Also Team Symbol is Avatar so no character description for them folks.

Kurt was puking his guts as Team Power were on a train to the town of Jeta. The group was asked to take care of a group of wizards who were claiming to be the next Wicked Genocide or Nine Prayers. Alex said,"I can't believe he is S Class.". He was sitting with Rose, Ana, and a sleeping Dawn. "Are you doubting our big brother?" said the girls. "I would never doubt Bob at all and I learn that over the three years that I have been a member. He is really strong." said Alex.

"I don't get why you don't use your spell on Kurt to stop him for puking his guts out Ana. I mean this would help a lot." said Dawn who woke up. "I can use only a few amount of time before his body gets used to it." said Ana. "Didn't Bob tell you that or was it Althea?" said Alex. "Bob would know that but they both learned that magic from Miss. Harmony herself. I think we know the answer Alex and Dawn and it makes sense." said Rose. "I wonder how big bro is doing." said Ana.

Melody was with Stella and Allison in their part of the train. Two days have gone by since Stella told her feelings toward Bob to him and Allison. Everyone in the guild knew about this and they asked the girls who love Bob questions about the thing. "We really should talk about you two liking the same boy." said Melody. "We really don't hate each other. I think we are still friends right Allison?" said Stella. "Yeah. We may like the same boy like the Prion version of us did." said Allison.

"So what do you like about him? I mean he seems like a really nice guy to me and the others. I really don't get his charm. I would love to know the reasons." said Melody. Allison said,"The reason that I love Bob my be different. He make me feel like a princess and he is my very close friend because he was my first friend after the Tower of Revival thing.". "When I first joined the guild, He along with his Chreax made me feel welcome." said Stella.

Melody was crying as she said,"That is so beautiful. I am so happy for the both of you because I feel like love is the strongest force in the universe.". "Yeah. So where is Bob and Scampers?" said Stella. "I think they are on the roof of the train." said Allison. Kurt wobbled in and he said,"So why are we going to this place again?". "We were asked to stop the Dark Guild Symbol. They are rumored to be the next Wicked Genocide or Nine Prayers." said Allison.

Kurt said,"Sweet! This will help with my training for my match with Bob. I have learned a lot about my magic which is really diverse. Thank the gods for Jade's wind reading glasses.". "I see. So did you see Bob on your way here?" said Stella. "I didn't see your honey bear on my way here. I was sick and I think he is on the roof with Scampers." said Kurt. The two girls knocked him down onto the floor as Melody sighed. "Words of advice, I think messing with a girl in love is a bad thing." said Melody.

Bob and Scampers were on the roof of the train. The two were training as Scampers said,"So why did you accept the job with only your sisters, Alex, Melody, Dawn, Kurt, and your girlfriends?". "I need time to think about my love life buddy." said Bob. "I see. So what are you going to do about it?" said Scampers. "I hope this battle clears my mind about the whole thing." said Bob. "Lets get ready. I see the town along with a huge mob." said Scampers. "I see." said Bob.

The team stood there as Kurt said,"Lets go already!". "You guys make sure that I get a chance to talk to their leader." said Bob. "Aye sir." said Ana. Dawn carried her off as Scampers took Rose and Alex follow them using his souls. The five saw the mob along with a really big guy in a suit of armor with a really short guy with a doll which was very similar to the five members of Heroes. "That looks like the weird doll that Seth of Wicked Genocide had." said Alex.

Dawn said,"I see that Seth has retired and I hope lost some weight.". "I will take the big guy out. You guys get the rest." said Scampers. He put Rose down on the ground. He went into his battle form aka Superos. He rushed toward him as the big man said,"It seems like we have some company from some brats. Oscar. I will handle the one in gold.". "Okay V-8." said Oscar. He ran off as Scampers flew and he said,"Magma Slash!". Two fire swords came out and they went toward him.

The man blocked Scampers's attack as Scampers said,"I will make sure that you and your friends will be defeated.". The two fought as V-8 said,"Earth Punch!". Scampers blocked the attack as he said,"I need to defeat you! Holy Sword! Heaven Slash!". A golden sword appeared as he slashed V-8 down to the ground. Scampers looked at the dark wizards who ran off in fear. The Chreax was confused at their loyalty and he carried V-8 off. 

Ana said,"Wind Tornado Blasts!". The tornado blasts came out and they swallowed the dark wizards up. "Inferno Firestorm!" said Dawn. She burned them up as Alex's souls blasted the members inside them. "I found you." said Oscar. He stood there as Rose said,"Taste my Thunder Impact and Ultimate Magma Crash!". "Steel form." said Oscar. He stood there as he took the attack due to him being steel and that blocks attacks. Ana said while handing the grunts,"Wind Slicers!". 

They sliced through his steel form and Dawn said,"Inferno Magma Storm!". It burned him alive and the man was knocked out. "I thought he would be stronger." said Alex. Scampers threw the big guy to his partner who was out cold as well and he said,"They really aren't. I mean all of us are seven years are behind most people.". "I think Bob, X, and Darin are a different story." said Dawn. "Yeah. They are super strong." said Rose. The five went back to attacking grunts.

Melody and Kurt saw a strange man with a tattoo of the word torture on his forehead with a woman with her hair like a mohawk as Kurt said,"Dibs on the woman! Passion Saber!". He made a sword and he rushed toward her. The woman said,"I think this one wants me to ravish him Daniel.". "I will get the girl. Just calm yourself Andrea because we need to take care of them quick for Vernon's plan to work." said Daniel. "Okay." said Andrea.

Kurt blocked her attack which was very easy to tell as she said,"Hello there. My name is Andrea. You are going to be a cute plaything.". Kurt dodge her attacks with ease and he said,"Sorry but I plan to fight my rival soon and you and your guild are in my way! Passion Blast!". He fired the spell at her which later turned into a rampaging bull. The bull knocked Andrea out cold  and she had a smile on her face. Kurt sighed as he went back to fighting grunts.

Daniel saw Melody and he use his magic to throw several weapons at her. She said."Fear Barrier!". A barrier made out of fear blocked them as Daniel said,"You are very  interesting for a girl. You can use the emotional spectrum to battle with.". He rambled on as Melody said,"Rage Bull!". A bull made out of rage knock him into the sky as he came crashing down. The man was out as Melody said,"They are supposed to be the next Wicked? Wow.". She went to go attack grunts along with Kurt.

Allison was fighting a man named Clinton and his dark sword while Stella was fighting a girl who is a user of Virus magic named Anita. "You can't possibly beat my dark sword girl. It is made with dark magic which melts anything it touches. My sword will melt you into a puddle!" said Clinton. Allison made a ice spear which melted into water when it touched the dark blade. "You weren't kidding but I'm more than that! Water Spears!" said Allison.

The water turned into very sharp spears as they attached themselves to the man. Clinton tried to pull them out but then they turned back to water. "Taste my Thunder Crash!" said Alllison. The powerful attack hit the man and he was on the ground. The red haired beauty saw her friend on the floor along with a stomach ache. Anita stood there with a creepy look to her as Allison said,"What did you to my friend!?" said Allison. "This." said Anita/

The red head grabbed her stomach as Anita said,"You two have a very painful stomachache now. It is thanks to my curse magic and I control it.". The three girls heard,"Stella! Allison! Open! Gate of the Western Hero! Troy Justice!". Anita was blasted to the ground by a western. He had light green hair and his eye being a light blue. The other eye was cybernetic along with most of the left side of his body.

He helped the two up as Stella said,"You are one of Bob's spirits right?". "Indeed. The name is Troy and I reckon you two must be close to the master. I never called out these days but things have a way of changing for the good or worse. Your pick on which ladies." said Troy. "We are Troy. So where is the master or Bob right now?" said Allison. "He found out that this priest guy is their leader and he is going to him right now." said Troy. "I guess we have grunt work." said Stella. The three were gone.

Bob was rushing through passed out grunts. They flew far from his friends's attacks when he saw the leader of the group Vernon. "I'll stop you in your tracks boy." said Vernon. Bob dodged them which were little but strong magic spheres and Bob said,"Inferno Fire Blasts!". The attacks were about to burn the ground around them as Vernon made a barrier which made them fizzle out. "Man. This guy is so weak!" said a grunt. "You say that again after this! Lighting Impact Grand Fist!" said Bob.

It destroy the wall to pieces as it also shocked everything in the area excluding the priest. Bob stood there and he said,"You are going down with ease.". "Fine! You and your friends forced my hand! It is time for Operation Purification! I call upon you God of Pain and Suffering! Idtar!" said Vernon. The man screamed as Bob noticed that his skin was glowing. He grabbed him and he said,"What did you do to yourself!?". "I gave myself to bring pain to you all! All for Lord Vex!" said Vernon.

Vernon was out cold from the pain. Bob noticed some marks and they were glowing bright blue. Bob sighed and he said,"Idiot. You gave up your life for power. I wonder who this Lord Vex guy is. I bet Ira knows something about this Vex.". Bob and Kurt saw a god appearing from the clouds with a loud boom. "What is that thing?!" said the two in unison. "I really hope that I can handle that god because if not. I hate to think what will happen next." thought Bob. 

 The god was covering in chains and he looked like a torturer from anything ever in fiction or real life but he had a smile on his face. He slammed his sword to the ground and it split open. Bob yelled,"I've this! Everyone! Get back!". The group got back as Bob ran on the sword. He ran up to the head of the god and he said,"This is for the people you just killed for this Vex guy! Power Dragon Fist!". He hit him causing the god to roar in pain.

Bob stood there on the head and he said,"This attack will end you.". Bob's fists were glowing a bright red as he said,"This is the power of my friendship with everyone that I consider to be my friends, the people who I call my family, and both of the girls who I love! Ultimate Powerful Dragon God Devil Emperor Demolition Impact!". He punched him which exploded into a million pieces and everyone in the area covered their eyes from the punch which was a huge burst of magic energy.

Bob stood there and Ana tackled him. "Big bro! That was so cool!" said Ana. "It was." said Bob. He got up as Allison said,"So did you mean what you said?". "Yeah. I love both you and Stella. It took my old brain to see it for myself." said Bob. "So what should we do about them?" said Melody. The members of Symbol were out cold or scared of the group as Kurt said,"We should leave them to the magic council right?". "Yes." said Alex.

The group was in the forest as Bob sense a lot of magic nearby. "What is it Bob?" said Rose. She was eating from the stew that Bob made along with the rest of his group. "3 wizards are nearby us and I am going to check it out." said Bob. "We should go with you Bob. It is too dangerous out here in the woods." said Stella. "Okay. Scampers and Dawn. You two, Ana, Alex, and Rose keep an eye on base camp. Everyone else will go check this." said Bob. "Gotcha." said the two.

The five teens were going through the woods which was pretty quiet. Kurt said,"So Allison? I really want to know this. So what are you and Bob going to name your kids? And how many are you two going to have? I will ask the same question to you Stella.". The two girls blushed at the fact as Bob said,"Do you want me to hurt you?". "He is right." said Melody. "I was thinking two kids. I hope a boy and a girl but beggars can't be choosers." said Bob.

The five heard,"You are so right Uncle Bob! Sup!". The five saw a teen standing there. He had Ana's red hair, Alex's black eyes. Ana's looks, and he had Alex's smirk which looked like he has something planned. "Who are you?!" said Stella. "Auntie Stella?! I can't believe it!" said the boy. He hugged her as Kurt said,"He looks like an older Alex with Ana's hair and looks. What is going on here kid? We need answer,".

Melody heard a girl saying,"Sometimes Aaron. You can be very childish.". She saw 2 teens standing there. One was a girl with Allison's red hair, Bob's blue eyes, and she looked to be very angry. One was a boy with Kurt's blue hair, Melody's blue eyes, and a huge smile on his face. Those two seem to be the oldest of the group and they looked to be 18 years old. "Sorry Big Sister Clara and Big Brother Roy. I just wanted to see them so bad." said Aaron.

Allison said,"So who are you three? Why did you call Bob Uncle and Stella Aunt?". "Well. To put it simply, we are your kids. We came back to the future to save our world and you guys ain't it sweet?!" said Roy. The four teens excluding Bob were shocked as they said,"Our kids!". "Why isn't Uncle Bob shocked?" said Aaron. "It is my father. He could tell from you hugging one of the woman who you consider to be your mother in a loving embrace." said Clara. "I get married?!" said Bob. The six excluding Clara were shocked by his reaction.

A few days later, everyone in Mural was setting up for the battle between their children Bob and Kurt in Peace Gardens. Along with Clara, Aaron, and Roy. Nine more children arrived to Heroes shocking mainly their parents the most. They joined the guild making the guild larger than it was. One is Kurt and Melody's daughter Rachel Raymond who is 16 years old and she has her mother's hair and her father's blue eyes. She and her mother were close after talking about love in the present and future.

One is Grim and Krystal's son Malcolm Darth who had his mother's green eyes and his father's dark brown hair. He is 17 years old. He is usually taking care of Ella when both of her parents are on a job or working alongside Myra, Clint, and Wanda in the guild. One is X and Myra's daughter Sunni Walker. She had her father's fire like hair and her mother's eyes. She is smiling and along with her mother and Inferno Legion is trying to get X back into the guild. She is 17 years old.

One is Owen Arsenic who is the son of Python and Jenny. He had his father's maroon hair which has spiky and blue eyes. He had a mask over his mouth and he talked like Bane. Unlike his dad, he could not control his poison. He had to wear the mask for protection of his friends and family. One is Vera Wilson aka Jade and Johnny's daughter. She had her mother green hair and red eyes under some cute glasses. She is reading a book while eating metal just like her parents. She is 17 years old.

One is Lucia White who is Nick and Julie's daughter and Nick almost passed out cold when he learn her identity when she arrived at the guild with Owen, Vera, Sunni, and Malcolm. She had her mom's brown hair, her dad's blue eyes, and she was smiling. She was usually shooting with her parents and Nick got used to her being his daughter. The final three are Bob's kids. One is Bob's daughter just like Clara while the other two are his sons.

One is Percy Yagami who is Bob and Allison's son. He had his father's black hair and his mom's blue eyes. He is always wearing black and he has a frown on his face and he is reading a book on spells or something like that. He is 16 years old. One is Morgan Yagami who is Bob and Stella's sister. She is the older twin by 10 minutes according to her. She has her mother's sliver hair and her father's blue eyes. She is 17 years old. She is usually with Clara who is serious 24/7.

The final one is Volt Yagami who is Bob and Stella's son. He had salmon colored hair and both of his parents's blue eyes. He had a lighting bold earring in his left ear. He is usually the class clown of the group. He is 17 years old. The twelve children of the future made their impression on the Guild and the town. Bob is happier with them around because he has no problems on his mind. His parents are back and nothing is going wrong.

Kurt was getting ready for his match with his best friend Bob. For the past week, he had been study books on Passion magic and he had been on S Class jobs to practicing up on his magic. He saw that his son and daughter opened the door to his dressing room. "Hey Dad. You are going to do awesome in your match with Uncle Bob." said Roy. "We won't tell the outcome of the match dad." said Rachel. He stood up and he said,"Thanks. I got this.". He walked toward the battle arena.

Bob sat there with Clara and Ira who came by a visit on the request of his old friend. "It is good to see you again Bob. Noah has been worried about you." said Ira. "I don't think father came here to talk to you about that Mr. Ira." said Clara. "Yes. Do you know anything about a man named Hex? It is what that crazy guild was proclaiming." said Bob. "I see. You are talking about the new Blake. I came here to talk with you about New Dynasty." said Ira.

Clara shook in fear when she heard that name. She took a breath of air and she said,"That is the guild who destroy my world. They are the reason why me and the others came here back to the past to stop you.". "Seriously?! I thought I would have no more problems anymore. Ira. Who is New Dynasty and what does it have to do with Hex?" said Bob. "According to our spies, Hex made the last member of the Bael League Underworld and he will destroy the world with them and his guild." said Ira.

Bob sighed as he said,"And I thought having two teenage girls would give me gray hairs but this will do the job. I know that Heroes can handle both them and the Underworld with ease. We may need the Magic Council's help with the aftermath though.". "It seems that you haven't changed at all. You are still the boy with a cocky attitude and the wisdom beyond his years. Well then. I wish you good luck in your match with the young Raymond boy. He seems strong just like his brother." said Ira.

He left as Clara said,"Isn't Rachel and Roy's Uncle considered to be evil? I was never sure about that part.". "An independent guild isn't bad Clara. To the council, they are because they aren't part of their army or something like that. So why haven't you or the other children told anyone about your mothers yet?" said Bob. She smiled as she said,"I can't get anything past you can I dad?". "I am smarter than I look. Now tell me the truth." said Bob.

Clara said,"It would ruin the future or the time stream or something like that. They can't know at all dad. I know that you keep no secrets from mom but we can't risk it. So how did you know?". "You do remember that I have a brain which is over a hundred years old." said Bob. "I forgot father. Sorry dad and I won't make that mistake okay." said Clara. Bob felt the coldness coming from his daughter and he said,"And I thought I was gloomy."

Bob said,"Clara. I want you to smile okay. The Yagami and Hunter family are known for their smiles so show it off.". She smiled as Bob said,"You can go.". She was gone as Bob stood up. "Kurt. We're best friends maybe even brothers but I promise you a fight that you'll never forget. I know that you have trained like nothing else for the past week and you will get the power that has grown for 418 years. I will make sure about that." said Bob. He glowed.

The guild along the townspeople and guests were waiting for the epic battle to begin soon. Kurt was stretching his body and he said,"Where are you Bob?". "Right here Kurt." said Bob. He stood there and he was wearing a new outfit. It was a black jacket which had his symbol of the guild on the back and it was the same color as his guild mark red, a black t-shirt with a blue lighting bolt with his scarf and necklaces, black jeans, and black sandals. It held several powerful keys in a jacket pocket.

Kurt was shocked as he said,"So when and why do you change clothes?". Bob shrugged as he said,"I love Allison, Stella, my sisters, and my daughters Kurt but I really don't get fashion. They bought my outfit for me and I can hold most of my keys. You will learn that once you get a girlfriend or in my case. Are you ready buddy?!" said Bob. "Hell yeah. Bring it on! I will with this! Passion Lance!" said Kurt.

Bob dodge the very sharp spears and he said,"Okay then Kurt. Time for me to get serious.". The boy held three keys up in the air and Brendan saw that it was black as the night. "Time to see how you go up against these three! Open Gate of the Demon Bruiser Barry, Gate of the Demon Dragon Ben, and Gate of the Demon Wolf Lisa!" said Bob. "He is a Spirit Wizard!?" said the Guild who had no clue of him having that magic.

A demonic looking wolf came out with a demonic looking dragon and a really big guy. "What do you wish for us to do Master?" said Barry. "Show him the power of me." said Bob. "We got this. I will go first." said Ben. Kurt dodge the dragon slash as he said,"Passion Flame Burst!".  The dragon was burn by the attack as Lisa pounce at Kurt who said. "You two are strong spirits. I have fought against them before. I take notes from my fights and Passion Dragon will win!".

The two spirits were defeated by a giant dragon as Barry said,"Usually we are pretty strong but I see that you are stronger than the normal bunch of weaklings that Master makes us fight. Taste my TNT punch!". Kurt dodged the attack which exploded the area around him. "Passion Shield!" said Kurt. He blocked the explosion as Barry attacked the shield. "He doesn't want to give up with his attacks. He lives up to the name of Bruiser so I need to trip him up! Passion Whip!" said Kurt.

The demon tripped on the whip as Kurt took a sigh of relief. Bob sighed as he said,"Barry, Lisa, and Ben. You three did your best but Kurt is a strong wizard so I need to face him myself. Return.". The three were gone along with the dragon as Bob said,"Time to fast the heat/ Inferno Flame Roar and Inferno Flame Ring!". The two powerful fires went toward the boy and he said,"Hydro Storm and Hydro Blast!". The water fizzle out the fire.

Bob said,"Thunderstorm! Lighting Vortex Blast!". Kurt was hit with the powerful spell and he said,"I know that you are strong but this is nothing! Passion Explosion Blast!". Bob dodge it with ease and Kurt said,"Passion Arm Blades!" Bob dodge them and he said,"Lets do this Kurt! One ultimate attack to finish this awesome battle!". "Hell yeah!" said Kurt. The two stood a good distance and their magic power grew to a huge level.

Kurt said,"Passion Slayer Secret Art! Passion Big Bang Blast Explosion Blast!". The attack went toward Bob who smirked and he said,"Power God Devil Dragon Armageddon Fire Lighting Ice Hero Explosion Blast!". He made the blast grow to the size of a giant planet and he threw it at Kurt. He was on the floor and he said,"Wow. I guess I have a lot to learn.". "You do and that was an epic battle man!" said Bob. The two shook hands.

Next time,
Heroes tries to become Number one again.

Events/Battles:
Team Power (Bob, Stella, Kurt, Allison, Scampers, Ana, Dawn, Melody, Alex, and Rose) head off to where the Dark Guild Symbol in the town of Jata.
Team Power vs. Symbol.
Bob decide on what to do about his love life.
Team Power meets some of the future Guild Members of Heroes and they are their children.
Ira comes by to tell Bob and Clara about the Dark Guild who is rumored to be stronger than the Underworld.
Bob vs Kurt.

Other stuff:
Symbol: A dark guild which worship Blake and plans to kill the people of Jata for that plan. They are Avatar.
Vernon. Priest and Barrier and Summoning Wizard.
Oscar. Doll Wizard.
Andrea. Cloning and Shockwave Wizard.
V-8. Earth Wizard.
Daniel. Telekinesis Wizard.
Clinton. Dark Sword.
Anita. Virus Wizard.


Future Children of Heroes: A group of children who are children of Current Guild Members. They came back to the past for a reason to save their parents and their world.
18 years old:
Clara Yagami. 18 years old. Weapon, Fire, and Lighting Wizard. She is the daughter of Bob and Allison. She is the leader of the group. She is very serious and focused on her mission to save Bob and the Guild. She mainly buts heads with Roy Raymond and her little brother when it comes to having fun in her words which is battle training at the crack of dawn. She connects most with her mother, father, her brothers and sister, and Roy.
Roy Raymond. 18 years old. Passion Wizard. He is the son of Kurt and Melody. He is the second in command of the group. He is like his father always getting on some nerves quick by trying to fight anyone he sees as strong. He mainly fights with Clara for leadership of the group which falls hard for him. He never give up. He connects with his parents, Rachel, and Clara of all people.
17 years olds:
Morgan Yagami. 17 years old. Gravity, Spirit, and Lighting Wizard. She is the daughter of Bob and Stella. She and Clara are sisters despite Bob being well married to both girls. She and Volt are twins and Volt is the younger twin. She is usually with her parents, her family, and Owen.
Owen Arsenic. 17 years old. Poison Wizard. He is the son of Python and Jenny. At birth, he had trouble controlling his poison unlike his father. He usually wears a mask over his mouth due to him always firing poison out of it. He is very close to Morgan.
Volt Yagami. 17 years old. Lighting Wizard/Slayer. He is the son of Bob and Stella. He can only use one magic unlike his two older sisters but he is a Slayer just like his Uncle, brother, and Father. He is usually trying to make everyone laugh and always flirting with girls. He usually with his family, the ladies, and Vera.
Vera Wilson  17 years old. Metal Wizard. She is the daughter of Jade and Johnny. She usually reads a book while enjoying some metal. She loves her daddy despite his past. She usually tries to talk with Volt who isn't flirting with some girl. She is close to her parents and Volt.
Sunni Walker. 17 years old. Fire and Transformation Wizard. She is the daughter of X and Myra. She gained her father fire magic with a warm and loving personality and most people think her and Malcolm should be together forever. She is very close to Malcolm and her parents.
Malcolm Darth. 17 years old. Scythe and Weather Wizard. He is the son of Grim and Krystal. He is just like Myra and he tries to make everyone feel like they are home. He is trying to make Clara smile but that is a hard bridge to cross. He is close to his parents and Sunni who is X's little girl.
16 years old.
Percy Yagami. 16 years old. Darkness Wizard/Slayer. He is the son of Bob and Allison. He is the only member of the family who can't learn Lighting Magic. Instead Bob taught him Darkness Magic and he became a very depressing young man. He hangs out with his mom, dad, family, and Rachel.
Rachel Raymond. 16 years old. Emotion with some elements from Passion magic in it Wizard. She is the daughter of Kurt and Melody. She learn her mother magic with the wild factor of her father's crazy magic style to it. She is very close to her folks plus the moody Percy.
Lucia White. 16 years old. Guns and Sand Wizard. She is the daughter of the western couple Nick and Julie. She learned how to use guns like her parents and also the power of sand. She is very close to her parents and Aaron.
Aaron Yagami. 16 years old. Wind, Soul, and Negate/Healing Wizard. He is the son of Alex and Ana. He learned how to use both of his parents magic. He is trying to learn how to use a sword like his uncle but it is taking some time to master it. He is very close to his family and Lucia.

Parents of Future Heroes.
Bob and Allison.
Child: Clara and Percy.
Bob and Stella.
Child: Morgan and Volt.
Ana and Alex.
Child:Aaron.
Kurt and Melody.
Child:Rachel and Roy.
Grim and Krystal.
Child:Malcolm.
Python and Jenny.
Child:Owen.
Johnny and Jade.
Child:Vera.
Julie and Nick.
Child:Lucia
X and Myra.
Child:Sunni.

Bad Guys aka Last Dynasty: A guild made up of Heroes's Future enemies. The group wants the death and destruction of the group and they found a way to do it by going to the past
Ninarth. Dragon and God Wizard. He is a humanoid dragon and he is also the grandson of Milorth the Deathlord who is still around in the future. He has the ability to switch between his human form and dragon form at will. He hates Bob a lot due to a event which everyone from the future refuse to speak of. He found a Dark Guild focused on the death of the Heroes Guild by any means necessary.
Milorth the Deathlord. Dragon and Devil Wizard. He is the dragon who "killed" the Heroes team on Strohx Island. His power is very well known throughout Meca and the world but he always looking for someone stronger than him mainly Last Dynasty. He has the ability to switch between his human form and dragon form at will.
Hex. Black Arts and Darkness Wizard. He is a dark wizard whose dark powers rivals Blake aka Rose and he hates her for that. He joined Last Dynasty so he can become the new Dark Lord of magic and he seems to have his own agenda and plans in mind.
Yaag. Ogre and Strength Wizard. He is an Ogre who hates Heroes with a passion. The Guild pissed him and he trained to get stronger. He met Ninarth while on a training mission. The dragon defeated him in one attack. He joined up with him to get revenge on the guild as his right hand man. His magic boost up his already massive strength every minute and he uses a hammer to hurt his foes.
Katar. Dark Elf and Darkness Wizard. He is a dark elf that lives in the forest. He has been arrested by the Magic Council many times for him using dark magic. He mainly gets defeated by members of Meca's strongest guild Heroes. He hates the group and he joined up with Ninarth for revenge. He met another elf by the name of Illyana there. He use Darkness magic to kill his enemies.
Hunir. Giant and Titan Wizard. He was a gentle giant until he killed a town filled with people. He was defeat by a member of Heroes but he couldn't remember which one due the wizard getting rid of his eye sight. Ninarth recruit him as the muscle of the group. He grow to the sight of 10 giant together when really mad.
Zrink. Goblin and Potion/Curse Wizard. He is a master of potions and curses. He was arrested by the Guild Heroes for trying to kill the Magic Council. He hates them for it along with his wife Illyana and the two joined up with Ninarth in his dark guild. He can make a potion to increase your power or a curse to kill you from the inside.
Graytrunk. Evil Tree and Plant Wizard. She is a living tree and she looks like a human. She loves the planet more than humanity. She tried to take over a city with her plant army but Heroes stopped them and she hates them. Ninarth meet up with her in his human form but he showed her his true scales and she joined up with him after that. She can control all forms of plants.
Nyhx. Gobin and Multiple/Illusion Wizard. She has the power to make more copies of herself and also she is married to Zrink. She tried to do some bad stuff but Heroes stopped her in her tracks. The two meet up with Ninarth and they joined his dark guild. She can turn into other people and then she can make herself into several different copies.
Illyana. Elf and Light Wizard. She uses the light to kill anyone in his way. Most people don't believe that she could be a killer with her nice personality. She joined up with Ninarth and she wanted a lot of revenge on the people aka Heroes for arresting her. She mainly uses light based magic to kill anyone in her past.
Echo. Mermaid and Water/Sound Wizard. She is a mermaid with the voice of a Siren. She tried to drown the land in water just like a certain evil team from Pokemon but she failed with her plan thanks to Bob and his Guild. She met up with Ninarth and she joined up with him after he wanted her to be his wife due to her destructive power. She can control Sound and Water waves like nothing else.
Zadira. Necromancer and Darkness Wizard. She is a necromancer whose army and magic are the dead. She was stopped by Heroes when she took several dead bodies. Ninarth wanted her to join so she could make his army. She did so and they are known as the Walkers and I don't mean the ones from The Walking Dead. She can use her magic to bring fallen people to kill.
Walkers. They are the lackeys of the guild. They are made of darkness and they can't be destroy by normal magic. It gets stronger with more magic energy as it absorbs magic energy.

Magic Council.Ira. Letter Wizard. 32 years old

No comments:

Post a Comment